What's your little secret (Bo...

By ayishasv5

PART 1 Life was perfect for Miss popular when everything turns upside down. Angelina sees her perfect boyfri... More

(Chapter 1)
(Chapter 2)
(Chapter 3)
(Chapter 4)
(Chapter 5)
(Chapter 6)
(Chapter 7)
(Chapter 8)
(Chapter 9)
(Chapter 10)
(Chapter 12)
(Chapter 13)
(Chapter 14)
(Chapter 15)
(Chapter 16)
(Chapter 17)
(Chapter 18)
(Chapter 19)
*Authors Note*
(Chapter 20)
(Chapter 21)
(Chapter 22)
(Chapter 23)
(Chapter 24)
PART 2
PART 2 (Chapter 1)
PART 2 (Chapter 2)
PART 2 (Chapter 3)
PART 2 (Chapter 4) *Short Chapter*
PART 2 (Chapter 5)
PART 2 (Chapter 6)
PART 2 (Chapter 7)
PART 2 (Chapter 8)
PART 2 (Chapter 9)
PART 2 (Chapter 10) *Short Chapter*
PART 2 (Chapter 11)
PART 2 (Chapter 12)
PART 2 (Chapter 13)
PART 2 (Chapter 14)
PART 2 (Chapter 15)
PART 2 (Chapter 16)
PART 2 (Chapter 17)
PART 2 (Chapter 18)
PART 2 (Chapter 19)
PART 2 (Chapter 20)
PART 2 (Last Chapter)

(Chapter 11)

1.8K 35 3
By ayishasv5

I moaned from the tapping sun-light against my face, wondered how long I'd been sleeping. I blinked shut my eyes and blinked again I yawned and sat up on the bed stretching my arms, I looked at the clock it was 6:00am man I woke up early and I am thinking about doing a little revenge time to Dustin oh this is going to be fun I got up and crepped out of my room and saw Dustin's I slowly made contact with the cold door handle I twisted it and opened it as slowly as possible, I opened the door and saw him snoring on the bed fast asleep I shut the door behind me without making a sound. I slowly went into his bathroom I opened the little draw he had I took out his shaving cream I went back into the room I put some on his hand I grabbed his phone and put it on a random rockstar song Dustin literally jumped out of bed with all of the shaving cream on his face from trying to protect himself I laughed and ran out of the room I could hear him say something like Oh I'm gonna get you for this, I went back into my room and got into the bathroom stripped out my clothes and stepped into the shower the warm water hit my face the way I like it once I was done I wrapped a towel around me and went out now what to wear I saw a purple zipper sleeve thermal top oh I know what can go with that I took out a pair of dark blue straight jeans I wore on my underwear and my bra I put on top my clothes I looked not so bad today I quickly curled my hair today I don't know why I never curl my hair but I felt like it after that I wore brown eyeliner with clear lipgloss perfect and to top of my outfit i pulled out my denimjacket and purple converses. I went downstairs and saw Dustin sitting there he looked ok he was eating his breakfast I went and sat next to him ummmm they made me  pancakes, I began eating I could feel Dustin's gaze on me you could tell he was looking at me in disguist somehow oh I have an idea.

"Dustin would you forgive me if I let you drive my car for 1 week". I looked at Dustin and gave him a smile as far as I knew my brother he would give in easily.

"What do you think just cause if you let me drive your car for 1 week I would forgive you gheez". He crossed his arms and turned the other way.

"Two weeks then". He turned around this time

"One month".

"Deal" He smiled and hugged me yep that's my brother

"Thanks and you know you didn't have to right". 

"Oh but you and I both know that I did have to". He started eating and I started eating we both finished and left the house I went out the house with Dustin on my trail , I stepped outside the sun was shining in my face, what a horrible weather, we both went to the car and jumped in my car smelt like me which was the smell of vanilla and rose I put my seatbelt on and Dustin started to the car and of we went maybe this is a good time to tell Dustin that I know that i'm a hybrid.

  "Dustin dad told me you know". Luckily it was red light so we could have a real conversation he looked at me then back at the steering wheel.

"Yeh I know that's why I left the other day because dad wanted to tell you about it..........so how you taking it then?" 

"I'm taking it pretty well I guess but I never expected me to be a hybrid, dad and Tyler to be a werewolf and for me to have a sister". 

"Yeh I was taking it really badly when dad told me I stayed in my room for atleast 3 weeks because I was scared of him". The light turned green and Dustin started driving wow and he's supposed to be a guy.

"How did our sister go missing anyway?" I asked him, dad never told me, but I never asked him as well.

"Dad told me that when the vampire's found out that Tyler and our sister were dating they didn't like it because Tyler was a werewolf, so me and dad reckon that they took her and they won't give her back because they need something else as well, dad, Claire and Tyler have been trying for years now but they can't find any track or anything of her".

"What's our sister's name anyway?" 

"Her name is Juliet".

"That's a beautiful name".

"I know".

"One more question how is she a vampire when dad is a werewolf isn't she supposed to be a hybrid like me?"

"No um your original mom got um.....she......got.......um

"Dustin spill it!"

"She got raped and ended up getting pregnant she wanted to keep the baby because she didn't believe in abortion so she kept the baby and dad was always there for her, that's how they fell in love but then she died".

Once Dustin finished I had tears in my eyes, I don't know why but it's like I felt all the pain dad and Tyler were feeling now all of the hurt, pain and anger I realized we were in the school parking lot now, Dustin must have noticed me crying because he was hugging me I cried onto his shoulder once I was done he looked at my face in worry.

"You ok now?"

"Yeh I'm fine". I wiped my eyes and got out of the car, Dustin got out to he gave me another quick hug and went to his friends I need to find either Sam or Ty, I went in the school and took out my geometry book from my locker the bell rang neither Ty or Sam showed up I wonder were they are I walked and felt someone's arm around my shoulder. I turned it was one of the boys from my English class he was smiling at me showing me his perfectly white straightened teeth he wasn't bad looking, he had red hair with green eyes and was pretty built but from what I've heard he's the biggest player in the school.

"How you doing babe" He looked at me winking, what a *BEEP*.

"I was doing fine until you came along". I got out of his arm and stood in front of him he smirked at me but didn't try a move.

"Oh now come on there's no need to play hard to get I'm all yours". He was pointing to his body which showed a six pack through his shirt what a beg.

"Look i'm not playing hard to get and if I wanted a guy with a six pack I'd  go to your dad". I brushed past him I could hear all of his friends saying

'Dude you just got burned' or 'She told you' I walked into class everyone was looking at me, ok people should get used to me being around here now, but they've never looked at me before so weirdly I wonder what there problem is. I sat at the  back on my own I took out my notepad and started drawing a rose on it, I've heard I'm really good, everyone suddenly went quiet I looked up to see why, there was a guy standing in the middle of the room talking to the teacher, all I could see was he's back side he turned around and it was Tyler, what's he doing here he's not in this class he came and started walking towards me and sat down beside me.

"Ty what you doing here you're not supposed to be in this class". I had to whisper to him in case the teacher heard us.

"Well I am now and trust me it's for a very good reason". He wasn't looking at me, he was looking straight.

"That reason is?" He shifted a bit in his chair then looked at me, he looked scared and worried his hazel eyes bore into my brown one's.

"I need to protect you". All right I think Tyler is on drugs I can so take care of myself, especially now that I've found out that I'm a hybrid.

"Tyler I'm a big girl i'm sure I can take care of myself". I looked at his face he wasn't looking at me but I could see his jaw tightening and his hands turned into fists, he looked at my face and I swear I think I saw his eyes turn the colour of red.

"Angelina I swear I will tell you everything, just trust me and right now, I'm just not in a very good mood". He opened his book and started writing down something the teacher said. I wonder what his worried about.

"Don't worry he'll tell you". I'm guessing that's my inner wolf maybe I should give her a name oh I got loads.

I spoke back to her in my mind "How would you like it if I gave you a name just say yes or no to it ok?"

"OK".

"How about Veronica?" 

"No".

"Ok how about Victoria?"

"No to old fashion".

"Jenny?"

"Yeh I like that's my name Jenny!"

I smiled to myself I'm glad she liked the name, class went so fast Tyler didn't talk or look at me once I should support him a bit more he's been through a lot and as his friend I should be there for him, the bell rang Tyler just went without me, I guess he needs to be on his own right now, ok I have History next which is also with Tyler so yeh my luck. I made my way towards the class and people started running in case they got late I made it in my class and surprisingly no one was here yet, the teacher was sitting behind his desk I liked him from day one his name is Mr.Mark he must have noticed me coming in because he smiled.

"Hello Angelina what are you doing here?" He looked at me with a confused face he took of his glasses and stared at me.

"Um I have a lesson with you" He started laughing.......ok this is akward

"Angelina you can go home today normally on this day no one has any lessons so they go home but if you want to stay and make me teach you I'd be happy to".

"If you don't mind I want tp stay, because my parents are going to be at work and my brother is properly with his friends".

"Ok then come on take a seat wherever you want in the class". I went and sat in the middle row front desk I reckon it would be better.

"So Angelina I'm guessing your dad told you him and Tyler are werewolfs then". Ok how does he know oh my god I hope his not those evil werewolf's that's why he told me to stay and me being an idiot decided to wait..........maybe I should ask him before judging him.

"Um Mr.Mark how do you?". He looked at me and sat behind his desk with his hands on the desk.

"I'm a werewolf but don't worry I'm the only teacher werewolf in this school". 

"So then how you taking the news so far?" 

"I've sucked it in, I was a bit shocked, I was suspecting Tyler but dad was just a really big suprise".

"I know it must be a big shocker and Tyler he just gives away to easily". He smiled I laughed then he soon joined it.

"You also must know your a hybrid as well then?".

"Yep dad told me I wasn't actually expecting it but I'm kinda.............well I'm kinda happy because I've always wanted to be either a vampire or werewolf but I wasn't expecting both I know it sonds weird". I looked down at the desk.

"It's not weird, I mean when some people they find out that there more than human they either run away never come back or kill themselves".

"Well I'm not running or killing........what about you Mr.Mark how did you take it when you found out you were a werewolf".

"My parents were already werewolf's so I knew about it since I was a kid and I was over the moon when I first shifted".

"Um dad told me that I will turn into a hybrid during full moon and that I will need blood which blood do I have to drink?

"Your going to have to have a animal's or human's anyone but human's is much more healthier and it will make you stronger".

"It's weird thinking about drinking from a person that I used to think I was but am not".

"I know but you'll get used to it I promise".

"I know I'm asking you lots of questions but dad said I'm more deadlier than a werewolf or vampire but can I do stuff like auras, or reading people's minds?"

"You will find that out, so if you feel comfortable me, your dad or Tyler can find that out by doing different activities with you which recommend power so we'll find out like that".

"Ok I think I should be going now I think I need some rest".

"Ok but if you ever want someone to talk to i'll always be here".

"Thanks Mr.Mark".

"Call me Jacob were more like family now".

"Okay bye Mr.Mar......I mean Jacob". I stood up and left his classroom it was so quiet without people being crowded in the halls, I walked down and exited the school and went to the parking lot all of the cars were gone including mine great Dustin took it well isn't it my luck, I went to the bus stop and stood there across the road there's a wood there, I crossed the road and went into the woods don't ask me why i just felt like it i walked around it's very quiet I heard a footstep coming from my left I turned and saw Tyler standing there.

"Tyler what are you doing here?". He didn't answer me but he just  walked ahead I followed behind him he stood in one spot and turned around.

"I want you to see how I really look like". He went and bit back from me and in one second in front of my eyes is a werewolf, I stepped closer to it and keeled in front of it, I looked into it's eyes the same eyes of Tyler, he's wolf colour is the same colour of his hair I started stroking it's fur it's soft the softest thing ever. Tyler's wolf moved back from me a bit and grabbed his jeans which was next to him he went of and hid behind a tree, after 30 seconds Tyler came out shirtless and you could clearly see his six-pack. He sat down next to the tree I went and sat next to him.

"You miss her don't you?". I looked at Tyler he looks really sad and hurt.

"More than anything in the world, but when I'm with you I don't experience that pain any more it's like she's right here with me but inside your body and when we touch sparks, that's what happened with her as well". He put his head in his hands and sat there like that, I put my arms around his shoulder and lay my head there.

"I know I asked my dad he said this happens because were the same blood". Tyler didn't reply, we just sat there like that until it started getting dark, the moon was even out.

"Come on Tyler it's getting really late now". He finally took his head out of his hands, his eyes were really red. I stood up and held my hand out to him, he took it and we began walking.

We walked in silence I heard a growling noise from behind me I looked at Tyler he looked at me, we both turned around and there was a werewolf behind us Tyler pushed me onto the ground the wolf jumped onto Tyler attacking him, oh no what shall I do, I found a near by rock and threw it at the wolf, it looked up at me with cold red blood eyes, it started slowly making it's way towards me, OK now I'm screwed. Something jumped onto the werewolf it was Tyler's, the wolf ran away leaving Tyler's on the floor, Tyler's werewolf went behind a tree he came out dressed but fell on the floor, I ran to him and knelled oh no Tyler's hurt really badly he has cuts and is bleeding everywhere, I touched he's bare chest which was bleeding, I moved it away and it was healed, I touched all of his others cuts and where he was bleeding he's whole body healed, Tyler opened his eyes, I stared into his hazel eyes he got up and held a hand out to me. I took it and he hugged me, he let go and looked at me with a smile.

"Angelina do you know what powers you have yet?".

"Um.................no".

"You have healing powers, you healed me with your touch". Yey I found my power.

"Oh my god yey". I clapped and jumped up and down while Tyler stood there laughing.

  "Wait, why did that wolf attack you?" He sighed

"It's a rogue, it hasn't got a pack and it just likes to well basically kill and attack".

"Well they have no lives". This made Tyler smile.

"Come on let's go, i'll drop you of home now". Tyler grabbed my hand and we left the woods, I noticed his car which was by the school's entrance, we went in the car and drove of.

"Is this the only power I have?".

"I don't really know, ever since your a hybrid you should have atleast 4".

"What about you, how much have you got?". It went to red light, he turned my away.

  "I have one".

"Which is?".

"Same as you healing". A car horned at us, Tyler rolled down his window and gave the guy the middle finger, I started laughing he joined in as well we laughed until we reached home.

"Hey come on in, dad will be happy to see you". He smiled and we got out of the car, Tyler locked it we made our way towards the house I opened the door which was unlocked, I saw dad and Dustin watching tv, I went and gave dad a hug.

"Hey daddy, look who's here". Dad looked over my shoulder saw Tyler and smiled. 

"Well hi Tyler it's good to see you". Dad and Tyler did a hand shake, Tyler sat down and soon they both went into deep conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 3.9K 6
UNDER EDITING TO BE PUBLISHED UPDATES COMING (2019) 16 year old Nancy has one thing on her mind, Aiden, the boy shes loved since she was 14 and now h...
5.1K 459 24
"Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last." Ronda Rousey, My Fight / Your Fight ****************...
649K 13.4K 62
Tyler Fields is in love with her best friend Jake. Tyler is beautiful, and has a great voice that adds to her band, The Plague, except one thing she'...
979 129 34
E.L. feels like she's terrible at everything. Even though her grades are above average, she just doesn't feel the passion, the drive that others have...