Damon Salvatore--My Kidnapper...

By StrangeBoy321

“It can’t be.” She muttered. “He can’t be Damon, that is impossible.” She continued but this time a little to... More

Damon Salvatore--My Kidnapper?!
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven (The End)
Alternate Ending

Chapter Two

8.4K 159 93
By StrangeBoy321

Chapter Two

“What's that supposed to mean?” Elise asked crossly. His answers don’t make any sense!

Instead of answering her, Damon continued to study her. Her midnight black hair matched his, and her brown eyes were so dark, you could barely tell she had a pupil. Just like me…Damon thought, except mine are grey…

“How do you know my name if I never told you?” Elise says confirming that he probably won’t answer her last question.

“Your mom told me without knowing she did so.” Damon said.

“How did she tell you?” Elise answered with a question.

“When you were outside.” Damon says looking out the window.

“When? Today?  What have you done with her?” Elise asked panicky.

Before Damon could say anything she stood up and shot him a worried glance and then tried running out of the house. In mid run Damon grabbed her arm she turned and saw him standing right by her.  Damon spun her around so she was facing him. He wrapped one arm around her waist and led her back into the living room again. She surprisingly didn’t fight back when he did that for she was in shock; all she did was turn back once and seen the door disappear. When they got into the living room he gestured her to the sofa, but this time she didn’t sit down.

Damon sighed. He turned and looked into her eyes and said “I didn’t do anything to your mom; I just learned it when I watched you for a couple years. Okay?” He said it so gentle that it calmed her a bit. But soon that calm turned into alarm.

“You watched me? How!? Why? When? What did-“ Elise started to shoot questions, but Damon slapped his hand over her mouth and massaged his forehead with his other hand.

“Please, shut up… your voice gets so high pitched when you're worried…” he says, closing his eyes. And she closes her mouth and sits down, the whole time Damon kept one hand covering her mouth.

Elise waited a few seconds before she poked his hand. “What?” he snapped, eyes popping open. She pointed to his hand and he slowly removed it, watching her carefully. They stayed like that, just staring silently at each other, for a bit.

“What time is it?” Elise asked gently, not wanting to set him off when he was so calm. Damon flashed out then threw a small object at her. “A phone? Why?”

“It only has calling and texting to specific numbers that I approve of and it has games to pass the time,” he answered, still in the other room.

Glancing at the time, Elise realized that it was eight o’clock pm. She had been there for about eight hours… and now he had given her something to pass the time? “Just how long do you plan on keeping me here?”

Damon just snorted from the other room. “You’ll-“

“Don’t you dare say ‘see’,” Elise warned him darkly. Damon chuckled and didn’t continue. “I still want an answer though!”

Damon sighs. “I don’t know, until I don’t want you…I guess.”

Now this time Elise sighs. Great I could be here for the rest of my life, Elise thought. Elise leans back on the sofa looking at the empty chair sitting in front of her. She soon just zoned out and went into lala land. Damon came back to check on her because it turned dead silent. When Damon got into the room where Elise is for a couple of seconds he saw Elise zoned out until she realized he was there.  “What were you doing?” Elise asked when she came back into reality.

“Something, but right now I'm checking on you.” Damon answered back instead of saying you’ll see.

Whatever, Elise thought. Damon flashed back into the room that he was in before.

With nothing else to do, other than sleep, Elise decided to explore the house a little. As she had been arguing with Damon outside, she had noticed that the house looked to be two stories, but she didn’t know if there was a basement or not.

She knew that Damon was probably listening to her, so she needn’t worry that he would be mad if he didn’t find her in the other room. Soon after passing through a kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and a bedroom, Elise came across some steps. She walked up them, cringing at the loud squeaking noise they made.

But before she could even get up five steps, she was grabbed behind and pulled to someone’s chest. “The upstairs is off-limit,” Damon murmured, before flashing her into the bedroom she had come across. She eyed Damon tiredly, knowing how he was, but he just flashed her one of his 1000 kilowatt smiles before disappearing.

Elise looked around at the fairly large room more closely than she had before in passing. There was a mahogany dresser, and a queen sized bed with a light blue duvet that matched the walls. The walls themselves were covered in posters of her favourite authors, books, bands, quotes, etc. Over all, it looked to be her dream room.

When Damon had said he had watched her, he definitely hadn’t lied. It was nine when she spotted the alarm clock. What a tiring day, Elise thought tiredly. She went to the bed and laid down on top of the light blue blankets. She fell asleep in a few minutes. Shortly after she fell asleep Damon came into the room to find her sleeping. Damon leaned on the doorway watching her for a few minutes. He smiled as he watched her sleep. She looks so cute when she sleeps, Damon thought. After he watched her he slowly and quietly went up to where she was sleeping and pulled the covers from beneath her and covered her with the blankets, then he left the room and shut off the lights since she hadn’t.

The next morning Elise woke up to see two dark eyes staring into hers, barely two inches away. Elise opened her mouth wide and let out a piercing scream that made Damon, who was the one staring at her, cover his ears and begin to regret bringing her to his home.

“SHUT UP!” he yelled, and Elise did; frightened at the venom in his voice. “Better…” Damon says, pulling his hands down to his sides.

Elise glared at him, breathing hard from fright. What was he thinking, staring at me in my sleep? And so close!? “Well…” she starts, clearing her dry throat. “What now?”

“I was thinking, since you're going to be here for a bit-“ wink “-you should get to… personalize your parts of  the house.”

“My parts?”

“Yes, you get this bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, and an area outside to do… whatever with,” Damon tells her, smiling kindly, feeling a little bad that he had frightened her.

“Uh… thanks?” Elise says and half questions.

“Clothes in the dresser” Damon says pointing to the dresser. “I am going to make breakfast; I will come and find you when it is ready.” Damon adds.

“Ok” Elise says while she flashed him a smile.

Damon smiles back and goes out of the room. Elise closes the door and looks in the dresser; she finds a blue dress, red dress, pink dress, brown dress, and a night gown. Of course he knows what I always wear, dresses, Elise thought while picking up the red dress and putting it on. She goes to a bathroom that she finds that connects to her room. The bathroom has light blue paint on the wall and a full body mirror and a mirror above the sink. She finds a brush on the sink and brushes her long hair with it, then decides to skip a shower, not sure if she can trust Damon with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 372 24
Rapunzel, Jack Frost, Hiccup and Merida have been the best of friends. Nothing will divided their friendship...Or so they thought. All her life, Rapu...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
8.7K 183 18
As a young girl in karting Amelia has the dream of becoming a formula 1 driver but as her dreams get brutally crushed she takes a turn and becomes ev...