{1} Forbidden Friendship (RE...

notyourangelthough द्वारा

BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the mo... अधिक

Info On Kaida
Info on Angel
Info about Infinity Class
Prologue: How They Met!
Prologue 2: Angel and Kaida
Chapter 1: Berk
Chapter 2: Dragon
Chapter 4: Friends?
Chapter 5: Amazed
Chapter 6: Finding Out
Chapter 7: Final
Chapter 8: Save pt. 1
Chapter 9: Save pt. 2
BOOK 2!!!!
BOOK 3!!!!!

Chapter 3: Dragon Training

307 3 0
notyourangelthough द्वारा

Hey!

I don't really have nothing to say before we start.

Enjoy!

**********************************

The next day.

I did my morning routine, ate, then left to Dragon Training.

I seriously need to get used to this.

"Welcoming to Dragon Training!" Gobber opened the gate and my friends and I walked in. "There's no turning back," said Astrid. "Hmm. This is actually pretty cool," I said looking around.

"Better than this?" asked Snotlout flexing. I fake puked. "Way better." I pushed past him. I brushed my hair out my face. "I hope I get some serious burns," said Tuffnut. "I'm hoping for some mauling like on the shoulder or lower back," said Ruffnut.

"Yeah. It's only fun if you get a scar out of it," I said. "Yeah, no kidding right? Pain. Love it," said someone sarcastically. We all turned and saw Hiccup. "Oh great, who let him in?" asked Tuffnut.

"Let's get started! The recruit who does best will win the honor of killing his first dragon in front of the entire village!" Hiccup and I both jumped at the killing part. "Hiccup already killed a Nightfury, so, does that disqualify him?"

My friends snickered and I rolled my eyes.

They walked off and I came up to Hiccup. "Don't worry Hic, I'll always be by your side." I winked at him and he smiled at me a bit. "Thanks." We caught up with the rest of the group and Gobber went on talking about different dragons.

"And the Gronckle." He put his hand on a lever. "Wait. Aren't you gonna teach us first?" asked a worried Snotlout. "I believe in learning on the job."

BOOM!

Out came a Gronckle and we all ran.

"Today's about survival. If you get blasted, YOU'RE DEAD." The Gronckle had hit the wall then ate some rocks. "Quick, what's the first thing you need?"

"A doctor?"

"Plus five speed?"

"A shield!"

"Shields go!" We all grabbed a shield as Gobber said to. "The most important piece of equipment is your shield. If you must make a choice between a sword or a shield, take the shield," Gobber said helping Hiccup with his. The twins were fighting over a shield making the Gronckle blast it.

"Tuffnut, Ruffnut, you're out!"

"What?"

"Those shields are good for another thing. Noise. Make lots of it to throw off a dragon's aim." We all hit our shields with our weapons while going around the dragon in a circle, making it dizzy.

"All dragons have a limited number of shots. How many does a Gronckle have?" asked Gobber. "Five?" questioned Snotlout. "No six!" corrected Fishlegs. "Correct six, that's one for the both of you!" said Gobber. The Gronckle shot at Fishleg's shield. "Fishlegs, out." He ran away screaming.

I dodged another attack from the Gronckle and saw Hiccup hiding. "Hiccup, get in there!" demanded Gobber. Hiccup shielded himself from the shots and I was now by Snotlout. "So anyway..."

I saw the Gronckle coming. "I moved into my parent's basement, you should come by some time to work out, you look like you work out." I ignored Snotlout and moved out of the way. The dragon shot at his shield. "Snotlout, you're done!"

Hiccup had said something to Astrid but she moved from the dragon's path and it shot Hiccup's shield making him drop it and run away while the dragon chased him. "Hiccup!" I called. I ran in front of the Gronckle, trying to save Hiccup, and it shot my shield.

Gobber grabbed the Gronckle and put it up. "You better be lucky Kaida was fast to act. She won't always be there so remember....." Gobber helped Hiccup up. "A dragon will always go for the kill," he said. Everyone walked off and we both looked at each other then the shield on the ground. We then looked at each other again and nodded.

We're going back to the dragons.

Little Time Skip

"So, why didn't you?" asked Hiccup. He had the net he cut in his hand while crouched down. "If they always go for the kill, I don't get why the dragons spared us then," I said thinking aloud. Hiccup stood up. "I don't know either but thanks for earlier," he said. "Don't mention it," I said.

We looked around some more then came up to a ledge. We saw some black and very light blue scales on it so, we picked them up. We were inspecting them when...

The Nightfury went by, scaring both of us. I was intrigued and jumped down to another rock for a better view and Hiccup followed. We watched the Nightfury struggle to fly away. Part of me wanted to help, but part of me told me to stay put.

I looked around the cove and saw the other dragon laying on a rock. I looked to Hiccup drawing in his book then back to the other dragon, to see it looking at me. "Hiccup," I said not taking my eyes off the dragon. He looked at me and saw me having a staring contest with the dragon. "No sudden movements," he said. I just nodded.

Soon, the other dragon roared at the Nightfury, after it failed to catch some fish, then nudged it's head to us. Now, we were both staring at them as they stared back. We then tilted our heads a bit, making them do the same.

I was truly fascinated. Here we were witnessing dragons and they weren't attacking us.

We left after a minute and it rained, so, we got wet but we were okay. We got back to the village and went to the Great Hall to eat.

"Where did Astrid go wrong in the ring today?" Gobber was talking to the rest of the group when we were walking in. "I missed time for my somersault dive, it was sloppy," she replied. "No it wasn't, it was so you," complimented Snotlout. "She's right. You have to be tough on ya self. Where did Kaida go wrong in the ring today?" asked Gobber.

"She saved Hiccup, he should handle himself," said Astrid. I mentally sighed. "Right. Where did Hiccup go wrong?" asked Gobber. Hiccup and I grabbed our food and sat at a table together.

"He showed up."

"He didn't get eaten."

"He's never where he should be."

"Thank you Astrid. You need to live and breathe this stuff. The dragon manual. Everything we know about every dragon we know off."

Thunder.

"No attacks tonight, study up," said Gobber leaving the hall. "Wait. We read?" asked Tuffnut. "While we're still alive?" asked Ruffnut. I face palmed. "No stuff," I said going over to the book.

"Why read words when you could kill the stuff the words tell you about?" questioned Snotlout.

"Oh. I've read it like seven times! There's this water dragon that sprays boiling water at your face and then there's this other dragon that buries itself-"

"Yeah. That sounds great. There was a chance that I was gonna read that..."

"But now..."

"Fishlegs, it's called a Scauldron and Whispering Death," I said. Everyone looked at me. "How do you know that?" asked Astrid. "I just do," I said and shrugged.

Okay, so the truth is I did a lot of dragon research after what happened with Angel. I was trying to find her species in the book but I couldn't. This lead me to believe that Angel was a whole new species.

"Well, you guys read, I'll go kill," stated Snotlout.

All of them left except Astrid. "So we'll share?" asked Hiccup coming over. "Read it," she said pushing it to us then standing up. She gave me a knowing look and I just shook my head and crossed my arms.

If you guys didn't get it, she thought something was going on between Hiccup and I but nothing's going on. We're just friends.

She left and I sat down in front of the book while Hiccup got some candles. "As usual, it's just you and me," said Hiccup sitting next to me. "Yep."

He put the candles down and opened the book. "Dragon classifications. Strike Class, Fear Class, Mystery class, and there's another blank?" questioned Hiccup. He was right.

There was another spot like there was supposed to be another class or something. I shrugged.

He flipped the page.

"Thunderdrum. This reclusive dragon inhabits sea caves and dark tadpools. When startled, the Thunderdrum can produce a concussive sound that can kill a man at close range. Extremely dangerous, kill on sight," I said. We read on and got down to the NightFury.

"Size unknown, class unknown, speed unknown, the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. Never engage this dragon. Your only chance, hide and pray it does not find you," said Hiccup. I let each word sink in and Hiccup took out his book with the drawing and put it on top of the other book.

"Perfect," I smiled at Hiccup and he smiled back showing that he agreed. We soon left after and bid our goodbyes to another.

I ran home and up to my room, nearly forgetting that my dad wasn't home.

I ran up to my room, sat at my desk, turned on the light, and made my own book of dragons. I just wanted too.

I drew the new dragon in my book and look to see in had an infinity mark on it by it's wing. "Hmm.... how about Infinity Class?" I questioned aloud. I smiled and wrote it down. I then came up with the new species name.

Solar Tail.

Cool right?

I smiled once I was done. I then took the picture of Angel out and laid it flat on my desk.

I looked back and forth from the old picture and the new picture.

"This has to be you Angel."

*********************************

*gasp*

Has Kaida found Angel?

Is Angel a new dragon with a whole class to herself?

What can Angel do?

Stay tuned!

Make sure to vote, comment, share and follow.

Love you guys,

Pandi🐼

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

306K 6K 25
After Hiccup on the Dragon Training, he still felt weak and useless to everybody because he hasn't even harmed a dragon. Nor would he want to. He kne...
14.4K 391 32
Book 1 in The Returning Series . SYNOPSIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM HTTYD 3. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Many centuries have passed since the dragons left fo...
96.6K 1.5K 15
#1 hiccupxreader Warning: LEMON, also, following this story will put you in major FEELS! I didn't change Hiccup or Toothless's personally btw:) summ...
14.8K 615 17
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies Republishing of How to Protect Your Dragon <3 ... Ah, Berk. The perfect island where Vikings and dragons can live in p...