Beggar

By GiantSnails

He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: "I claimed you."
Chapter 2: "Perhaps I'll just kill you."
Chapter 3: "I kill men for pleasure."
Chapter 4: "Beg me."
Chapter 5: "Thank you, Master."
Chapter 6: "Please, Master."
Chapter 7: "What if I don't?"
Chapter 8: "Thank me."
Chapter 9: "What will you do to me?"
Chapter 10: "My Sweet Slave."
Chapter 11: "Punish me more."
Chapter 12: "Mistress?"
Chapter 13: "This body demands it."
Chapter 14: "How did you break through?"
Chapter 15: "I'm begging you."
Chapter 16: "Be a good girl."
Chapter 17: "You're going to go through hell."
Chapter 19: "I know you wont."
Chapter 20: "Remember, darling."
Chapter 21: "What did you do to the Crime Lord?"
Chapter 22: "You're a fool."
Chapter 23: "Get over my lap."
Chapter 24: "Where is the girl?"
Chapter 25: "Choose your words carefully."
Chapter 26: "You're a slave."
Chapter 27: "Are you going to hurt me again?"
Chapter 28: "I'll punish her now, in front of everyone."
Chapter 29: "I beg of you!"
Chapter 30: "Beg me for her, Crime Lord."
Chapter 31: "Are you going to be a good girl and cry for me?"
Chapter 32: "You will call me Mistress."
Chapter 33: "I love you, Victoria."
Chapter 34: "Mommy?"
Victoria before Sayter
Merdoc
BOOK TWO: MERCILESS

Chapter 18: "Repeat your punishment to me."

20K 396 129
By GiantSnails

I sat on Sayter's lap while I finally ate.     

It had been a while since I've eaten, and the food was good. I was supposed to be on restriction, but he wouldn't starve me, and he wouldn't take me back to the house, not yet. Not until I fully submitted, until then he kept me in the cellar of the bar, where men and women raged and drank and danced above.

So I would have to convince him I already had. And, I did— after realizing dominating is not what I want, not with him. So I would let this man overpower me, for now.

I finished eating, and he breathed heavily out his nose from where he stroked my hair, as if my excuse to hop off his lap was a greater inconvenience than me starving.
"Are you still hungry?"

I leaned my head into his neck, "No, Master."

He tsk'd and stood with me in his arms. My legs were wrapped and bandages, he wouldn't put me in a cast so it would take longer to heal. Bastard.

I do love the idea, though, of having a man carry me around like a pampered bride.
"Are you going to punish me again?"

"Thats how this goes," he said, and I groaned.
I could feel phantom hands on my soar ass,
and grimaced. The cellar was bigger than I had thought but still claustrophobic for me. It took all of a few steps to get to the room where he tortures his clients victims where he dropped me, he put a chain around my collar that held me to the floor.

"Please, Master. I said I was sorry." I whined, it wasn't about the punishments more of his need to punish me. It made me feel guilty, and more humiliated for not succeeding. He thinks if Mercy never freed him I would still be dominant.

It was particularly right. But Sayter didn't need Mercy to break out. It was an advantage and at a good time, but Sayter had gone so long holding Mercys slave down, had it mattered?

"How should I punish you, darling.."
Sayter ignored me and trailed off, scanning down the ornament wall of toys and tools.
"I could always use my hands with you. Binding, fixing, getting you all upset by stopping your climax are only a few variations..."

A tune played over in my head, a cartoonish sound you hear from a piano in the theatre when someones gotten hit, "Master, please. I've been good, and you've already broken my legs."

Sayter only chuckled, pulling a spreader bar off the wall. "It's not about being good, be grateful I'm taking my time to teach you respect, slut. Now strip for Master." He mocked.

"Master but, I'm tied down."

He turned around and without looking at me ran his fingers down the bar, "Don't make me ask twice, whore."

I swallowed, "Yes, Master."

I didn't see his expression out of the corner of my eyes, then I didn't see anything prying my shirt off my head. It got half stuck on the chain, and I gave up and tried to pry off my skirt with the short distance I had. He didn't let me wear panties anymore, and I suppose now it was just one less thing to pull off. I grunted, and as my back stuck out in the air his hand came down hard on my ass. I fell and tried to shoot up but the chain snapped in place.

"Slow. Another thing I have to do for you." He spanked me again, I whimpered when a jolt of pain shot down my leg. Sayter took out my knife and cut off my shirt and skirt, he then pulled out two clips from the wall and snapped them on my nipples. I groaned and arched my back, which only amused him more. He chuckled under his breath, and brought my face up to meet his eyes.
"I'm going to give you a chance to make up for your miserable revolt, slut."

My pussy was throbbing wet from when he spanked me. I shook my head, "Yes, Master."

He smirked, "I'm going to loosen the chains for you to reach to your knees."

I bit my lip and nodded, I would pleasure him as he had pleasured me, and I wouldn't disappoint him. I hadn't sucked a mans cock in a while, I would have to force myself to remember.  "Yes, sir. I will do as you say, Master. I'm yours to use."

Sayter loosened the chains, he sat heavily in a chair in front of me after tying my hands behind my back. He undid his buckle and the length of him, long and erect, pulled out. I licked my lips before it went down my throat. It shot up and down between my lips, breathing through his nose and grabbing a handful of my hair to thrust my head. My toes curled, my pussy still wet from when he had slapped my ass. Sayter grunted as his cock went through my throat, thrusting against flesh. He was about to reach his climax but he released my head, and I kept going up and down on his cock but he took my head and stopped me.

He grunted, pulling his cock out of my throat and circling around me.

"Master, did I do something wrong?" I pouted.

"Lay on your back." Sayter said sternly, and I obeyed. His cock still erect, he pulled my legs toward him and spread them to make room. He pulled me forward again to enter me, and again my toes and fingers curled. I moaned, Sayter grabbed my ass and thrusted harder into my vagina. I wanted him to get deeper but the chain got stuck when I backed into him.

"Master, deeper, please."

Sayters breath was heavy, he pulled me closer and pulled on the nipple clips. A whimper escaped my lips, and I let him fuck deeper inside me. "Who do you belong to, slut?"

I relived some of the pressure on my hands, tied behind me, when I arched my back to make way for his cock. "You, sir." I wheezed.

Sayter slapped my ass, "Speak up, bitch."

"You, master!" I bucked my hips, Sayter again slapped my ass. He pulled on the clamps to usher me forward, and when I begged to cum, after about a minute he had let me.

Waves of pleasure hit me in the same rhythm of Sayter pumping in and out of me. I moaned, and Sayter too climaxed after he pulled out of me. There was heat and pleasure growing in my waste, my throbbing clit forced my body to shake uncontrollably at the thought of Sayter in me again. He slapped my ass for his own amusement, and made a pleasuring grunt at my answering whimper. My breath and my body were warm as the pleasure heated my body, I bit down hard on my lip to calm it down.

My orgasm died down slowly, and as I laid on the ground Sayter pulled hard on the nipple clips hard enough for them to snap off. They made a small chit sound breaking off and I bit my tongue to stop a squeal.

"I yearn to know what those soft moans sound like with a gag pulled over your mouth." Sayter cockily remarked, like none of that had happened. "Now," he clapped his hands together. "Your flogging.."

He searched the wall as if to act like he hadn't known where it was, just to reach my anticipation. I shook my head and pouted, "Master, you already spanked me today."

And broke my fucking legs.

He made a sound of awe as he seemingly found the black and red flogger dangling from a hook. "Repeat you're punishment to me, slut."

I took the advantage of the collar that let me sit up to my knees and positioned myself.
"I will he flogged everyday until you say otherwise or until you see it fit my punishment is over. Other than that I get punished differently each day."

Stuck on day one with my legs broken, I'm afraid of how long this punishing will go on for and if I'll live through it.

"Good girl." He mused, pulling up my ass to stick up to him. Sayter struck me once and I made a small sound like a groan, but flogging is its more painful than spanking and I couldn't cover up any sounds of pain.

Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.

I counted until Sayter put me down and walked away to hang the flogger back up, he came back to rub the marks on my ass and grinned. Later he unlocked the chain and undid my wrists to carry me to my room.

"It will hurt for a while, darling, I promise it wont be as bad in the morning. If I feel generous, that is, I'll bring you something to ease the pain.." He wiped away a tear in my eye I had let slip. I really hope the something he brought was his tongue to my clit.

"Yes, sir."

I wished I could go back to being a cocky and sarcastic asshole but not as long as I needed to behave. It wasn't only punishment I'd face if I disobeyed, other than being punished on top of all of the daily punishments I'd have to endure for enslaving him. If I disobeyed Sayter, and never submitted, well, I don't suppose he would kill me.

I think he would keep me in a cage for himself until he did decide to kill me.

I didn't have the luxury of sleeping with him anymore, my home was here in the bars cellar where he first brought me. So as he locked me in a little room, a cell, and headed home or to wherever, I thought of what would happen to me tomorrow.

"Watch her," he grumbled to someone posted outside. "If she begins to scream or talk at all," he dragged on but I hardly heard, just tried my best to disappear into the bed he put in the cell and ran my fingertip over broken bone.

I couldn't escape him. I couldn't enslave him.
I couldn't fight him.

All that was left was to obey, then, for now. My goals were still the same. Escape, manipulate, catch, punish, and kill the Crime Lord.

A/N

Does anyone know how LONG it has been since I've written a chapter? Because I sure phucking dont.

Also my friend just had a surgery and would like to know if she can masterbate. Does anyone have an answer?

I'm currently working on the last chapter of Highschool BDSM so since this is isolated from that I'm going to say this:

There are two stories on this account that are both the same, both are highschool BDSM. But I hate one more than the other, and nobody is going to know who.

On one finale when I post it theres going to be a tragic, brutal and sick ending. On the other, well, we'll find out.

It all depends on which one you read.

In other news that means the new update for this story may take just a but longer but nothing extensive.

Anyway, goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 152 17
*Sophia* Victor Cantrell is the premier balletmaster on the west coast. I could never afford to take a class with him, let alone a private training...
3.1K 47 19
"Teach you what?" William asked, already knowing the answer. "How to be yours," Victoria replied. In that instant, William had their position chang...
3.9K 41 6
DWUMP! The flogger hits my erection. I groan, squirm, and pull on my restraints. She flicks her wrist again. DWUMP! Ouch! "Stop squirming!" she repri...
504K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...