One Last Time (KotoUmi)(AU)(F...

By Kaitamaki

Kotori and Umi were childhood friends, and when they were younger they both promised to get married with one... More

Prologue: The Promise
Chapter 1: A New Day
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Meet My Friends!
Chapter 4: The Tojo Siblings (1)
Chapter 5: The Tojo Siblings (2)
Chapter 6: The Aftermath
Chapter 7: Haru and Kirane
Very Short Author's Note (Please Read)
Chapter 8: I'll Fight For You
Chapter 9: Umi and Nozomi
Next Chapter's Preview
Chapter 10: Minami Kotori
Please Read to Understand The Story Better
Chapter 11: Minami Kaoru
Chapter 12: Minami and Yazawa
Chapter 13: Accident
Chapter 14: Shopping With Eli
Chapter 16: Familiarity
Chapter 17: Party
Chapter 18: To Be In Love
Chapter 19: Consequence
Chapter 20: Their Past
your dead author
Chapter 21: Operation KotoUmi (1)
Chapter 22: Operation KotoUmi (2)
Chapter 23: The Final Operation
Chapter 24: In Love With Sonoda Umi
Chapter 25: Willing To

Chapter 15: If I Were To Kiss You

1K 42 28
By Kaitamaki

I didn't proofread this chapter so I apologize for any mistake. Also, wow! 1k views! Thank you so much all of you for reading this cringy project I started! xD

Warning:
Inappropriate scene coming up!

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 15: If I Were To Kiss You

"Kotori-chan!" Honoka yelled right beside Umi's ear, succeeding to make the blue-haired girl jump slightly in shock.

Umi spun around to glare at Honoka. The ginger could only chuckle nervously before shrinking down to the ground because of Umi's terrifying glare.

Eli watched the scene happen in front of her and chuckled. "Apparently, Honoka and Kotori were shopping together when they accidentally got separated." The blonde explained.

Honoka jumped up once again and hugged Kotori. After that, she started spouting out nonsense that neither Eli nor Umi could understand. But peculiarly enough, Kotori could.

The ash-haired girl turned to them with a smile. "Honoka asked if we could go to arcade together!" The girl translated. Both Eli and Umi glanced at each other for a second before nodding in agreement.

"Sure! Just wait a sec, gotta grab my frie-" Eli stopped when she saw her almost empty fries. Her expression turned shocked then to anger. She slowly turned her head to face none other than, Honoka herself.

Honoka dreaded when she realized that Eli was blaming her. "It wasn't me, I swear! It was Umi-chan!" Honoka pointed.

"Is that true, Umi?" Eli looked at Umi for verification. All eyes were on Umi who, funny enough, had a straight face on. And with a creepy yet calm voice, Umi spoke.

"Nope."

Honoka's eyes shot open and Eli turned to face the ginger. Kotori laughed nervously and Honoka saw from the corner of her eyes Umi smirking evilly and discreetly at her. Before Eli pounced at her, Honoka yelled at the blue-haired girl.

"Betrayaaaaaaaaaal!"

----------------------------------------

Walking to the Arcade, Honoka was pouting whilst crossing her arm, injuries could be seen on her face. Umi was beside her and apologizing to her. Of course, the blue-haired girl was clearly not sorry.

Right behind them were Eli and Kotori. They were talking about nothing in particular until Eli started.

"Say, Kotori."

"Yeah?"

"Maki calls you 'Kotori-nee' right?" Eli questioned in a very serious tone. Kotori gulped for a moment, afraid to even answer the question.

"Y-Yes, why?"

"I don't get it..." Eli stopped at her track and looked down at the ground. Kotori had also stopped beside her.

When Kotori was about to question, Eli looked up to her with cartoon-like tears coming from her eyes. The ash-haired girl stood shock for a moment.

"Why does Maki call you 'Kotori-nee' while my precious little Umi just calls me 'Eli'!?"

"W-What?"

"When we were younger she would always call me 'Onee-chan! Onee-chan!' then it soon turned into 'Eli-nee' then after that it's just 'Eli'!" The blonde fell to the ground and started slamming her fist to the floor.

Kotori awkwardly stood there in shock as Eli makes a scene. More tears could be seen coming out of Eli's eyes.

"Soon it might turn into 'Eli-san'!" She gasped. "What's worse, it might even turn into 'Ayase-san' in the future! That's not good!" Eli then started rolling around on her back while clutching her head.

"I want my precious baby cousin baaack!" Eli practically yelled. Kotori could only stare, not caring that the people are staring at them. The ash-haired girl then heard steps coming towards them.

"What's going o-" A certain blue-haired girl started but immediately stopped when she saw the scene in front of her. "Uhmm... Kotori, mind explaining what in the world happened?" She questioned, not even bothering to look at Kotori as she was too amused at the crying Eli on the ground.

Kotori chuckled nervously and scratched her cheeks sheepishly.

"Haha..."

----------------------------------------

"I see..." The blue-haired girl said slowly while staring at the still crying blonde playing an arcade game. Honoka was also beside Eli, doing her best to comfort the girl.

On the sidelines were Kotori and Umi who were talking to one another. It was mostly Kotori, who was explaining the events that had happened earlier.

"Haha... I was too shocked to stop her at all, sorry..." Kotori said, ashamed. Umi looked at her, surprised that the girl was apologizing. The blue-haired girl then lifted her hands and shook them frantically.

"No, no! Don't apologize. It wasn't your fault, it was Eli's, not yours." Umi reasoned. "Really, you shouldn't blame yourself for something this trivial."

Kotori looked up at her and smiled gratefully. This made Umi blush hysterically, in order to hide it, Umi covered her mouth area and looked away from Kotori. The ash-haired girl stared confusedly, this made Umi blush, even more, when she saw how cute Kotori looked.

Kotori opened her mouth to add something but stopped when suddenly a huge crowd of people pushed her and Umi. Kotori tried to stay still in her spot but she got carried along with the crowd. She then looked around and realized that Umi had disappeared.

Kotori scouted around frantically. Out of nowhere, she felt someone grope her nice round ass. Kotori yelped at this contact and tried to run, only the fact that she couldn't move because of the crowd. Kotori felt the person groping her breathing hard on her neck.

Closing her eyes, Kotori could only wish someone would save her. She was too shy and scared to say anything or yell.

Someone save me... Umi-chan...

"Kotori!"

The ash-haired girl heard her name being shouted. When she looked up, Kotori felt her face landing on a chest. Her heart raced when she realized who that person was.

It was Umi.

The blue-haired girl hugged Kotori protectively and glared at the pervert. The pervert heard Umi growl angrily and ran away.

Umi sighed in relief before looking back at Kotori. "Are you okay?" She questioned softly. The ash-haired girl did not answer but instead moved her body closer to Umi. This made Umi blush heavily, she was grateful that Kotori couldn't see her face.

Kotori heard the other girl's heart pound. It was comforting, too comforting. Umi felt warm and comfortable, Kotori could stay in that position for hours and she wouldn't mind at all. The ash-haired girl also realized that Umi was actually quite tall, if she had to guess then she would say around Maki's height?

Kotori hugged Umi tighter. She inhaled some of the girl's scent and continued nuzzling her neck unconsciously. Umi didn't know what to do, nor does she know what to say.

Oh god, oh god. Kotori smells so good and her body feels so soft... Shit! This is really turning me on! Umi felt her member from the south start hardening. Umi was pretty sure Kotori would realize this, so she pushed the shorter girl away a bit with a blush.

Kotori looked up at her in bewilderment, that's when she finally snapped out of her thoughts and blush. The ash-haired girl backed away from Umi and mumbled words of apologies in embarrassment, albeit the fact she couldn't move back that far as the crowd blocked them.

The two girls avoided eye contact or any physical contact with one another. But that moment was ruined when Kotori got pushed. Umi, having incredible reflexes, immediately grabbed Kotori before she fell down. They were, once again, in the same position as before.

But this time Kotori felt something hard touching her abdomen area. She confused at first and decided to see what it was. Kotori blushed furiously in realization, she looked up and saw Umi's ashamed and avoidant expression.

"I-I... uhm... you were just too close... I couldn't help it..." Umi tried to explain without making it extremely weird. But unfortunately, the atmosphere just became more awkward.

"I-I get it! You're a Hermaphrodite... it's normal to have these k-kinds of t-thoughts... I-I'm just surprised... that's all..." Kotori couldn't look even look at Umi's eyes anymore, she was too embarrassed.

Umi was about to say something when the crowd moved, making Umi accidentally move even more closer to Kotori.

"Hnng!" Kotori suddenly let out a strange noise.

Umi immediately looked down to see what happened to Kotori. When she did, she saw that Kotori was blushing heavily. "Kotori? Are you okay, what happened?"

"It's nothing Umi-chan, don't wor-"

But Kotori's words got cut off short when the crowd moved again, and Umi accidentally doing the same thing as before.

"Nng!" Kotori made another noise. Umi finally realized what had happened as she felt it too. The blue-haired girl blushed as much as Kotori.

Umi has just grinded against Kotori, and the noise the shorter girl was making were moans.

God, this is so embarrassing... why the hell is there even a crowd here?! Ugh, stupid crowd, stupid penis, stupid Eli... wait, why am I even blaming Eli? Ughh, it's probably because I'm so turned on I can't even think straight! Umi mentally scolded herself and everything that got her to that situation.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Umi apologized.

"N-No, it's fine..." Kotori reassures the girl, but another wave came and this time, both Kotori and Umi moaned together.

"You probably hate this... I-I'm really sorry, Kotori." Umi managed to breath out.

"I-I..." Kotori started. "I don't mind it..." She mumbled with a redder blush, if it was even possible.

Umi stared at her dumbfoundedly before breaking into a confused smile. "You don't?" She questioned suspiciously. Kotori didn't say anything but nodded instead.

Umi took her fingers to Kotori's chin and lifted her head up. Kotori was avoiding eye contact but was not struggling to leave.

"If I were to kiss you... would you mind?" Umi questioned with an affectionate look. Kotori mimicked the look and shook her head slowly.

"Something about you makes me feel loved... I don't know why... may I ask you a question?" Kotori spoked. Umi nodded and let the girl speak.

"Have I met you before, Umi-chan?"

0o0o0o0

Kotori is slowly falling in love again? Maybe next chapter they'll be together and do it, who knows...

Haha, so I think I'm sick? My head hurts like crazy and I can't seem to read anything without having a slight migraine... hence the reason why I didn't proofread this.

I really want to read more fanfics but my head is literally killing me. Anyways, until I get better soon, I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bai~~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 211 25
All the members of μ's can tell there's something going on between Maki and Nico. They kept getting into more quarrels than usual, and it always ende...
11.1K 487 16
You've been friends with Toshinori since you were ten. As the two of you grow older and attend UA together your feelings of friendship changes to fe...
465 14 6
Umi has always been embarrassed about the thought of love. Now she has to push herself. Why? It's Kotori's birthday (In the story) and her friends (M...
68.8K 961 12
Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya have always had feelings for each other, but they never wanted to admit it. They have always wanted to find opportu...