Gotta Be You [Complete]

By sheeriostyles

I know how they both feel and now all that’s left to do is to find out how I feel. And right now, my heart is... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
*My next fanfic?*
*New fanfic*

Chapter 1

6.8K 77 7
By sheeriostyles

“Niall! Put me down!” I screamed as he headed towards the pool with me on his shoulder. I had just finished my morning run and was now back at mine and Niall’s flat.

“You’re all sweaty and gross, you need to wash up,” he said, I could tell he was smiling while he said this. All I could see was his back as he was carrying me over his shoulder, ready to throw me in the pool.  

“Then bring me to the shower! If you put me in the pool, I will…” I said, nervously, thinking of something to make him put me down, “…throw out all of the food in your house!” I smiled, knowing that would stop him. He stopped for a second but then proceeded to walk towards the pool. 

“Well it's a good thing that I ate everything in the house already, so there’s nothing to throw out,” he said, triumphantly. And with that he threw me in the pool. I screamed as he threw me off of his shoulder and then I fell in the water. 

I had to think of something to get him back so when I came up from the water I pretended that I had choked on the water. I started coughing like crazy and putting my hand on my throat for extra effect. 

I slowly headed towards Niall, coughing even louder. I looked at him and he had a worried look on his face. 

He stuck his hand out towards me and frantically said, “I’m so sorry! Babe, are you okay?! Come here! Let me pull you out!”

I stuck my hand out and held onto his hand. I could feel him pull me up and I waited for the perfect time and then I yanked on his hand as hard as I could and pulled him in the water.

He screamed before he fell in the water and I started laughing. I was still laughing even when he came up from the water and shook the water out of his hair and wiped his face.

“Oh, you’re going to pay for that,” he said, as he started swimming towards me with a smile on his face. I swam away from him but he was too quick and he grabbed my waist and turned me around.

I stopped laughing and we stared at each other as he slowly started pushing me towards the edge of the pool. 

He pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist, our bodies touching. He leaned his head towards mine and he kissed my lips lightly. He kissed me lightly several times until he started kissing me deeper and longer. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. I felt him slide one of his hands under my tank top and slide up. I moaned lightly against his lips and felt him smile against my lips. I was about to put my hand under his shirt when I heard someone yelling.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CANNONBALL!!!”

Me and Niall quickly pushed away from each other and sets our eyes on the one and only Louis Tomlinson, sprinting towards the pool before jumping and doing a cannonball into the water. 

 What a way to ruin a moment.

“Louis, I told you not to bother them and wait,” I heard Eleanor say as she came out the back door towards us, with the rest of the boys, Danielle and Perrie following behind. 

“Well, Niall DID call us over so I thought I’d make my presence known,” Louis said with a smirk. “And who knows how long they would’ve been until they finished…doing their business.” 

I felt my cheeks burning and going red and avoided looking at anyone. Then I whispered to Niall, “You could’ve told me they were coming.”

“Sorry, I…got distracted” he said, grinning. I lightly slapped his arm and smiled at him. 

“Everyone get in the pool already!” Louis ordered. Everyone then got into their swimming trunks and bikinis, which they were wearing underneath their clothes and went in the pool.

We were just swimming and goofing around a bit, having a wonderful time.

“Let’s play chicken!” Louis yelled, pulling Eleanor closer to him, “we’ll have a competition, everyone partner up.” Zayn and Perrie stood beside each other and then Danielle and Liam. Harry just stood there, awkwardly.

I felt bad for him cause he was the only one without a girlfriend. I then felt guilty when I remembered the day that I broke up with him a year ago. But it wasn't a nasty breakup because we both realized that we were better off as friends. We’ve been good friends since. I still felt bad though.

We all looked at Harry then.

“Um…I can be the judge,” Harry finally said, breaking me from my thoughts, “we’ll need one with the sassmaster from Doncaster playing.” He grinned at Louis and went over to the side of the pool.

“Who? Me? Cheat? Never!” Louis replied, putting on an innocent face, “so, Judge Harold, which two are going first?”

“How about Niall and Isla against you and Eleanor first?"

“Let’s do this!” I said, heading towards Niall. Liam, Zayn, Danielle and Perrie went off to the side.

I put my hands on Niall’s shoulders and whispered to him so no one could hear, “Niall, if we win, we can continue what we were doing before we were interrupted later.” I gave him a playful grin when he realized what I meant.

“Deal!” he quickly said, “let’s go!” I then got on his shoulders and he walked towards the middle of the pool where Louis and El were already waiting. 

“Wait! We need to make a bet!” I heard Liam say. 

“Okay, how about whoever wins get to make the other teams do whatever they want,” I said. They all agreed. 

“Are you guys ready?” Harry said, standing between us, the 4 of us nodded, “okay, shake hands and let’s get ready to RUMBLE!”

Me and Niall shook hands with Lou and El and took a step back.

“In 3…2…1…Go!” Harry said. Niall took a step forward and I quickly tried to push El off of Lou but Lou had taken a step back. They were good.

It went on for about 5 minutes until I could see Lou about to sneeze and I took that opportunity to knock El off. She screamed as she fell back off of Lou’s shoulders and into the water.

“Yeahhh buddy!” I heard Niall from under me. I laughed as I pumped my fists in the air in triumph.

El had come up from the water and started teasing Lou, “who’s idea was it to play this game again?” smirking at Lou.

“Ha ha, very funny, but I needed to sneeze. They cheated!” Lou said, pointing to us, “Hazza, they cheated right?” He then proceeded to pout and put on puppy dog eyes.

“There’s no rule against people needing to sneeze so I’ll have to say no. Sorry, Boo Bear,” Harry said, shrugging.

Louis slumped his shoulders and went over to the others.

“Who are our next victims?” Niall said, laughing evilly.

Zayn and Perrie were next and in less than a minute we had won. Poor Zayn, he was still getting over his fear of water and he was too scared to move too much so I was easily able to push Perrie off.

Our last match was against Liam and Danielle and I was scared because Danielle looked really strong. And I could tell that Niall was starting to get tired but I just kept reminding him about our own secret deal and he pushed through it.

The match had been going on for about 5 minutes until I, miraculously, got a good hold of Danielle’s arms and Niall stepped forward and the momentum was able to make Danielle lean back and fall.

“Oh my god, we won, Niall!” I said, I hopped off of Niall’s shoulders and hugged him. We were cheering and laughing and then turned to the others.

“What should we make them do, Isla?” Niall said, pretending to think and putting his arm around my shoulders. 

“Hmmm, how about we give them makeovers, take pictures of them and tweet it for the whole world to see,” I smiled at my idea.

All of their mouths dropped, and Zayn’s face was hilarious once I said ‘makeovers’.

“Ahh, too bad I couldn’t participate,” Harry said sarcastically, shaking his head, “I would’ve loved a makeover.”

I laughed and looked at Louis. “Come over here and I’ll give you a makeover,” he said to Harry. 

Louis started chasing Harry around the pool. I looked at Zayn and he was pretending to cry on Perrie’s shoulder.

This was going to be fun. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 32 12
They say if you love something, let it go and if it comes back its yours. What if when it comes back it isn't what you expected? Friendships reunite...
122K 2.9K 19
Niall's absolutly in love with his best friend, and so he decided to make a book only for Liam. But there is a problem. Harry and Louis found it and...
77.3K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...
75.4K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...