An Unexpected Love || M.YG √

By JiminLemonade

"I love him as a man, but he loves me as a fan." Will my dreams come true? Will he love me the way I love him... More

C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
A/N - WARNING: SMUT AHEAD
S I X
S E V EN
N I N E
T E N
Thank you!
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
♥Barbara♥
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
Little Announcement
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
Wow! - New fan fic in the works.
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
Thank you so much
Announcement

E I G H T

3.4K 112 12
By JiminLemonade

Yoongi and I are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms until I hear my bedroom door burst open.

"JANGMIIII-AHHHH" Hyerin screams.

"O- Oh shit. Sorry!" She says, quickly turning away after seeing us naked in bed together.

My eyes shot open and I try to hide myself with the sheets, trying to protect my self-dignity.

"Hyerin! Do you not know what knocking is?!" I growl.

I look to the side and see Yoongi sat upright, the sheets just barely covering his crotch, allowing his bare chest visible to us.

"I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you! I'll uh, I'll wait outside. Just hurry and make yourselves decent, I haven't got all day." She says, before closing the door behind her.

"Aish, this girl." I mumble.

I quickly get out of bed and find some loose, comfortable clothes to wear. As I'm searching through my closet, I feel two arms snake around my waist from behind. I smile and drop my head down, holding his arms.

"What are your plans for today?" I ask him.

He places light kisses along my nape and down my shoulder. I close my eyes and let out a quiet, soft moan.

"I'm free all day today. But I have to go back tomorrow." He replies, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "We'll have to make today count, then." I say, turning myself around to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me, placing my lips on his.

He lightly slaps my ass cheek and grins at me. I let out a small yelp. "Now get ready, your sister's waiting." He says. I smirk at him, and throw on some clothes.

I walk into the kitchen and find Hyerin sat at the table on her phone. "What's so important?" I ask her, approaching the table.

"Oh, good! You're here." She says excitedly, adjusting herself in her seat. "Before I talk about me, let's talk about what I just walked in on!" She says.

"So... you two finally did the deed huh? I'm proud of you. How was it?" She says, resting her chin on her hand.

I giggle at her. "It was amazing. He was so gentle with me, it was really romantic. Afterwards, we talked about our situation, about what we are and we made it official. We're in a relationship." I say, smiling down at my hands.

"AHHHH JANGMIII" She yells. "I'm so fucking happy for you. Honestly though, this is all thanks to me." She says, laughing.

"Yes it is, thank you! I can't repay you, Hyerin." I say. 

"Aish, I got Jimin out of it too, so..." She shrugs.

"So last night I slept over at the BTS dorm with Jimin, but I didn't get much sleep... If you know what I'm saying." She says, wriggling her eyebrows, nudging me. I roll my eyes playfully at her.

"Anyway..." She continues. "I'm not sure if Yoongi has told you, but they're gonna be out the country again tomorrow for about 3 months." She says, looking down at her fingers.

"Yeah, I know... He told me." I respond.

"But, there is some good news. Some really good news." She says.

I pluck my eyebrows up to her statement. "Oh?" I ask.

"Jimin said he can't bare the thought of not seeing me for 3 months, so he asked me to join him on tour!" She shouts.

I stare at her blankly, eyes wide. "What?!" I yell. "So you're going to be gone for 3 months, and leave me here alone?" I ask her in an annoyed tone.

"Oh come on Jangmi, don't be like that. Are you telling me if Yoongi asked you to come, you wouldn't jump at the chance? You'd turn that down?" She asked.

"I-I don't know to be honest. It's not exactly easy to just pack things up and leave for 3 months. We have bills to pay and responsibilities. Jobs... You have to think about it properly." I say.

"Shit. I didn't think about work. I can just put in a vacation request. And the bills come out automatically every month anyway." She says.

I sigh. "Alright, I can't stop you. Do what you want, but have fun." I say, getting up from the table.

The next day - 7:00am

Yesterday Yoongi and I spent the whole day together in my apartment alone. We had sex a lot, watched movies, had more sex, ordered food, had shower sex and then finally went to sleep. What can I say? We wanted to make the last day count.

I walk Yoongi to the front door, an overwhelming feeling of sadness filling me knowing I won't be able to see him, or touch him for 3 months.

He asked me to join him, but I declined.

I can't just leave everything behind for 3 months, as much as I'd love to.

We stop at the door and he sighs, turning around to face me. He sticks his bottom lip out into a pout and grabs me by my waist, holding me in a tight embrace. His head is buried in my neck, and my arms are wrapped around his nape.

"I'll miss you." He mumbles into my skin, placing a soft kiss on my shoulder. "I'll miss you too." I say with sadness in my voice. "Have a safe flight. Text me when you land." I added. He nods, and pecks me softly on my lips, before opening the door and walking out.

2 weeks later

Yoongi has been texting me everyday since he left, updating me on the tour.

Hyerin has also kept in contact, letting me know every single little thing she does with Jimin, right down to the detail. It's a bit much, but she's always been like this. It's just normal for us.

I'm laid in my bed in the darkness, just staring at the ceiling not being able to sleep. I let out a frustrated groan and turn over to check the time on my phone.

4am. But I see an unread picture message from Yoongi sent 10 minutes ago.

A smile instantly forms on my face when I open it. He looks so good, and he dyed his hair! He's no longer blonde, but a light brown. It suits him.

I send a reply.

God, I'm so in love with him.

2 months later

Yoongi comes back home in 2 weeks! As does Hyerin. I've missed them both so much. It's been really lonely here on my own, it's the first time I've been alone for this amount of time.

I've made sure to keep up to date with BTS' tour and their twitter updates. It seems to be going really well. Of course Hyerin hasn't been updating her accounts, and she hasn't been featured in BTS' social media. Fans would go crazy...

There was one photo that Jimin posted and Hyerin was clear in the background. Fans were very quick to point out "that girl" asking who she was. There were a lot of mixed responses. Some claiming her to be part of the staff, a friend, a fan, family member or even one of their girlfriends.

Eventually it died down and people forgot about it. But just from seeing her in the background of a picture and it having that kind of response? It worried me. Am I putting myself at risk being with Yoongi?

I already made up my mind that he's the man I'd want to spend my life with, settle down, have children. So eventually people would have to know about me. But just the thought of it gives me anxiety, I'm terrified at their reaction.

Will they hate me, or welcome me with open arms?

It's been really hard not seeing him for 2 and a half months. All I want to do is touch him, hug him, kiss him. I sometimes lay in bed at night just overthinking everything, feeling so alone. It doesn't help Hyerin left too.

But I pick myself back up and replace them with positive thoughts. It's not forever, I'll see him in 2 weeks. I can wait.

I love you, Min Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 4.5K 33
"We had a deal. Are you really gonna break it now?" A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: July 3rd, 2020 Completed: June 18th, 2021 NOTE: I do not own any...
496K 29.3K 89
You fell for Min Yoongi, hard, and you thought the feeling was mutual. But you were wrong. He never cared about you at all. [FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE...
261K 12.9K 44
Jeon Jungkook lives a simple and happy life. He wants to grow old with the love of his life and go on adventures with them. Even though he only just...
21.9K 596 36
Min yn, a girl who lives in a strict joint family. And fall in love with her cold cousin, what will happen when she will tell him that she loves him...