A thief stole my first kiss...

By SoneXArmy97

A thief stole your first kiss, but was that the only thing he stole? I know you guys may find it weird Jungk... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~Final 10~
Thank you!

~Bonus Chapter~

4.7K 221 10
By SoneXArmy97

*Back to the day where Jessica caught Jung-kook stealing*

Jungkook POV
When I reached home afterschool, I saw no one home and there was no food for me either. I wonder if my parents even care about me? Urgh... I'm so bored, there is nothing to do at home. I grab a black hoodie and slide it on. Hmm let's go to the mall since I'm so bored.

While walking around the mall, I spotted a stationary shop. My thoughts started to think about what happened in the afternoon. I kind of miss Jessica, she was so fun to play with, her lips are so soft too...

??? What am I thinking of?? I can't believe that I actually thought about Jessica.. hmm I wonder if stealing a few pens will get rid of my boredom. I walked towards a shelf full of expensive brands of pens, looked left and right and started stuffing some of them in my pocket.

Out of nowhere, my arm was yanked back and I came face to face with Jessica. 'What do you think you are doing?' She said in a stern voice, her eyebrows frowning. I was stunned, how is it such a coincidence that I was thinking of her and she actually appeared in front of me?

*time jump to when Jungkook left the shop*

She looked so cute though just now. I can't believe that she actually care about me though, she was afraid that I might get caught? That's the first time someone actually cared about what happens to me...

Hmm, I guess I actually really like her, I can't stop thinking about her... hmm I wonder where does she live?

Jungkook walked to Jessica's house, retracing back the steps with the recalling of when they first met. I hope she accepts me...

————————————————————

Hai guys! Thank you so much for the 12K views and 400 votes!! I didn't even this story will get even more than 10K views, thanks for the comments too! I felt like this bonus chapter is necessary to clear up some misunderstandings :) hope you enjoy!

Edit:
Thank you for the 49K views!! I'm really grateful that this story actually has quite a few readers.
I'm actually planning to release a third fanfic when this story hits 50K. So do share around if you like this story!!
A little teaser for my third book, it's a Red Velvet Irene X Vixx Leo fanfic!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 235K 40
He's got you pinned, hands rounding your struggling form as his piercing cold gaze continues to devour you whole. You don't hesitate to glare back. "...
1.2M 49.6K 78
Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you wish Y/n: aahh stop please it hurts Him:...
11.5M 483K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
11M 344K 71
You and Jungkook were childhood best friends. Theres just one thing...You hadn't realized he was in love with you.