Just Dance: I Like The Feelin...

By gimchigu

"I'd rather never dance again, than dance with HIM." More

The Blind Date
We Can Do It
Cooperation Is Key
The Truth About Last Summer
Playing Games
Always Knock.
I Have To Tell You Something
All Fun And Games
Denial
Anger
Wants Over Needs
Actions Have Consequences
Please Forgive Me
Cheater, Cheater
Love Hurts
Offers
Cherry Blossoms
Can't Be With You, Can't Be Without You
Poor, Yoongi.
Little Brothers
Keeping Secrets And Planning Surprises
Tonight
Je t'aime, Jimin
For The First Time
Now It's Time To Play
Isaui Nal
You're Worth The Wait.
Everyone Leaves.
Time To Say Good Bye.
These Past Years, I've Still Loved You.
I'll Always Find My Way To You
Til Death, Do We Part.
Forever By Your Side.

O' Starry Night

192 26 55
By gimchigu

Jimin sighed as Hoseok got up off the couch. "I'll be right back baby. Do you want or need anything?" Jimin smiled and shook his head. "No, hyung." Hoseok smiled and left. Jimin sighed and stared at Hoseok's ass as he walked away.

Jimin pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Taehyung. "Hyung? Whats up? Sorry that I missed-" "Taehyung, I need help." Jimin looked over at the kitchen doorway. "Whats wrong hyung?" Jimin sighed. "I need help... seducing..." Jimin groaned as he heard Yoongi laughing.

"Hyung!" Jimin pouted. "Jiminie, just be yourself." Yoongi said. Jimin checked the door again. "Hyung... seriously-" Yoongi sighed. Jimin heard some giggling. "Baby stop it... be nice to Jiminie-hyung! He's still a virgin." Jimin blushed. "Would you two hurry!"

Yoongi took Taehyung's phone. "Jimin, just be straightforward with him. That'll turn him on more then anything." Jimin sighed. Hoseok walked back in and sighed. "Seriously?"

Hoseok pouted and sat down next to Jimin. "Oooo he's back?! Oh my god! call me tomorrow, hyung!" Jimin looked over at Hoseok's pouty face. "Okay, I will. Bye Taehyungie, bye Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin set his phone down and stood up.

"We have to leav-?" Jimin sat on Hoseok's lap facing him. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck. "Daddy... I want you. Now." Jimin whispered seductively. Hoseok blinked a couple times, his brain slowly processing what was going on. "Jiminie-"

Jimin slowly ran his hand down Hoseok's chest, then slowly up his shirt. Hoseok licked his lips and smirked. "What has gotten into you?" Jimin shrugged and slowly pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the ground.

Hoseok bit his bottom lip hard. "God damn baby...." Jimin smiled as he gently traced Hoseok's lips, causing the elder to slowly let go of his bottom lip. Lust took over, Jimin grabbed Hoseok's face and kissed him ravenously. Hoseok kissed Jimin back and blushed as he felt the younger's hard member against his stomach.

Hoseok smirked before he pulled away. "Should we-" "Upstairs, now." Jimin said. Hoseok held onto Jimin as he stood up. "Fuck, yes sir." Jimin giggled and held onto Hoseok. He laughed as Hoseok ran up the stairs. Jimin attacked Hoseok's lips as they walked into Hoseok's room. They fell onto the bed, Hoseok on top of Jimin, their make out session slowly getting more intense as it went on.

Hoseok pulled away and pulled his shirt off. Jimin ran his fingers down Hoseok's chest and abs. "Holy shit... this is actually happening..." Jimin whispered to himself. Hoseok chuckled and bit his lip as he undid his pants. "Been thinking about this moment for a long time?" Jimin nodded.

Hoseok leaned down and kissed Jimin softly. "Don't worry baby... I'll be gentle." Jimin smiled softly at Hoseok and giggled cutely. "I know you will hyung... I meant... doing it, with you..." Jimin said as he crimsoned. Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Doing it with me?" Jimin covered his face as he nodded his head.

Hoseok chuckled and slowly moved Jimin's hands. He smiled before he leaned down and kissed the younger. Jimin moaned a bit as Hoseok kissed down his jawline, his neck, his chest. Jimin's breathing grew heavier as Hoseok kissed along his chest.

Jimin closed his eyes as Hoseok kissed his torso. He ran his fingers through the elder's hair. Hoseok slowly licked Jimin's abs as he began to undo Jimin's jeans. Jimin gasped. "H-hyung-" "Daddy." Jimin blushed and shivered a bit as Hoseok's removed his pants and boxers.

The elder licked his lips before he locked eyes with Jimin. He kept them locked on the younger's as he leaned down and licked Jimin's tip. "Hy- Daddy! D-Don't tease.." Hoseok smirked and spat onto his hand before he wrapped it around Jimin's cock.

Hoseok watched Jimin's face as he began to slowly jerk the younger off. Jimin bit his bottom lip and arched his back a bit. "Fuck, that feels good!" Hoseok licked his lips and moved back up to kiss Jimin. Jimin reached down and rubbed Hoseok through his pants as they made out again.

Hoseok stood up and was about to pull down his pants, but Jimin quickly got down on his knees and pulled Hoseok's pants and boxers down for him. Jimin stared at the elder's cock. "Holy... fuck..." Hoseok ran his fingers through Jimin's hair as Jimin looked up at him. "Can I put it in my mouth, daddy?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok nodded and rubbed the tip of his cock against Jimin's lips. Jimin wrapped his hand around the base of Hoseok's cock before he wrapped his lips around the tip. He looked up at Hoseok as he slowly began to move his head. Hoseok placed his hand behind Jimin's head as Jimin moved faster. "Fuck baby..."

Jimin accidentally put Hoseok down his throat, he gagged a bit. "Jesus fuck- damn, Jimin..." Hoseok's grip on Jimin's hair tightened. He slowly started to thrust into Jimin's mouth. "Open your throat up beautiful." Jimin looked up at Hoseok as he did as he was told.

Hoseok moved his hips faster. "Fuck!" Hoseok sighed as he heard three car doors shut outside. Jimin pouted and whimpered a bit when Hoseok pulled away. Hoseok walked over to the window and peered out. "Ugh. Baby-"

Jimin stood up and met Hoseok's eyes. Jimin chuckled. "Parents?" Hoseok pouted and nodded his head. Jimin giggled and walked over to Hoseok, he grabbed the elder's face and kissed him a bunch of times. Hoseok grabbed and smacked Jimin's ass. "I wanted to tap that fat ass..."

Jimin blushed and bit his bottom lip. "Daddy... don't...." Hoseok sighed and kissed Jimin. "I guess we'll try again later..." Jimin smiled and kissed Hoseok's neck. "We still have some time, hyung. Don't worry." Jimin said with a slight smirk before he walked over to his clothes.

Hoseok stared at Jimin's ass and sighed out in frustration. "Damn parents." Hoseok said under his breath, he walked over and put some clothes on. Jimin chuckled as he began to put his clothes back on. "Shit- hyung... my shirt is downstairs." Hoseok sighed. "They-"

"JUNG HOSEOK!" Hoseok blushed and sighed again. "I will hopefully be right back." Hoseok said before he walked over to the door. Jimin walked up to Hoseok. "I feel like I should go with you..." Hoseok sighed and walked back over to his dresser. He handed the younger a shirt. Jimin thanked him and put it on.

"JUNG HOSEOK GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!" Hoseok grabbed Jimin's hand and lead him downstairs. Hoseok looked between his parents then at his brother. "Jungkook, go upstairs please." One of Hoseok's fathers said. Hoseok and Jimin sat down on the couch.

Jungkook looked at the two older boys before running upstairs. "Dads... I'm-" "Pft... I don't want to hear that, 'Dads, I'm twenty years old' crap. This is our house and you are still living with us." Hoseok looked at his other father. "Pops! Come on-"

"Jin-hyung, baby.. come on." Seokjin glared at his husband. "No. We have rules and we have them for a reason." Namjoon sighed and pushed his glasses back up. "Hobi, son, why don't you go ahead and take Jimin home. We'll talk to you about this tomorrow." Seokjin scoffed. "We should-"

Namjoon sighed. "Baby, let them go tonight." Seokjin sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry, Jimin. It was nice seeing you, its been so long." Jimin smiled and giggled a bit. "It's okay, Mr. Kim. I'm sorry as well." Seokjin nodded and eyed his eldest son. "Tomorrow. And you take Jimin straight home and come back. I'll clock you. Its not going to take you long. I remember where he lives."

Namjoon sighed and ushered Seokjin upstairs. "Good night Jimin." Namjoon said before he and Seokjin walked upstairs. Hoseok sighed and looked over at Jimin. Jimin smiled at him before he began to laugh. "Your dads are awesome." Hoseok rolled his eyes and grabbed Jimin's shirt. Jimin giggled and followed Hoseok out of the house.

-

"I'm sorry they ruined-" "Hyung, its fine... I still had a really really good time." Jimin said with a smirk. Hoseok smirked back and leaned over. "Mmm.. did you now?" Jimin smiled, his eyes turning into little crescents. "Mhm.."

Jimin's heart fluttered and began to pound against his chest as Hoseok looked from his eyes to his lips. Hoseok slowly leaned down and kissed Jimin passionately. Jimin blushed and kissed him back. Hoseok slowly pulled away and smiled. "Come on..." Hoseok whispered before he got out of the car.

Jimin got out and walked over to Hoseok. Jimin bit his bottom lip as he looked at Hoseok with loving eyes. Hoseok chuckled and held Jimin's hand as they walked down Jimin's street.

"Hyung?" Hoseok looked over at Jimin. "Yes, baby boy?" Jimin smiled and hugged Hoseok's arm. "What are you going to do?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not sure... I'll probably just stay here and help with the dance classes."

Jimin stopped him. "Is that what you want to do?" Hoseok shrugged. "I'm not sure... I'm only really sure of one thing right now." Jimin blushed as Hoseok looked into his eyes. "Hyung-" Hoseok sighed and smiled. He looked up at the night sky. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Jimin looked up at Hoseok and sighed silently. "Yeah... it is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 438 47
In which Min Yoongi hates a twink by the name of Park Jimin. "I hate you, twink." "The feeling's mutual."
99K 4.2K 25
" I'm here to protect you, not love you know your place Mr. Jeon " " it's not fair, why can't I love you?! " " ..I love someone else Mr. Jeon, please...
N E R V E By n.

Fanfiction

119 5 12
p.jm♡ "welcome to nerve. a game like truth or dare, minus the truth..."
203K 4.2K 39
bts ambw imagines.