Virtue Of The Vicious (reader...

By Lollerflock

Imprison for war crimes a former soldier getting another chance at serving for Rainbow Six, but some things d... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
part 9
Part 10
Part 11
part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17-the end

part 16

1.5K 22 3
By Lollerflock

(bang)

Y/n looked at Demon aiming a rifle at 276 after shooting a White Mask. 276 moved behind Y/n holding the gun to his head.

276: Well , well you must be the Cohen Son. How about you answer a simple question for me? Who's more important? A bastard child? A mother who doesn't love you? Or a sidekick?

Y/n: Like he cares for me.

276: I know.

Demon kept the gun aimed at them.

276: Come on shoot Y/n and get it over with.

Demon shot a White Mask attempting to sneak up on him. He quickly aimed back as 276 tried to move away with Y/n.

276: You're a quick bastard I'll give you that. Shoot the kid!

The White Mask near Alexis turned to shoot him but Demon killed him but allowed 276 to get a shot off hitting his arm. He turned back holding g the gun at them.

276: Not bad, but...

He shoved Y/n away as he escapes down stairs. Demon fired a round grazing 276's neck causing him to stumble. The remaining two White Masks began to shoot but we're quickly killed by Demon. He walked to his mother as she looked down at her dead husband.

Demon: Let's get you out of here.

Mrs. Cohen: Get off of me! This is all your fault!

Demon: Get moving.

Y/n walked up to him holding his stomach.

Y/n: I honestly thought you were going to shoot me.

Demon: The day isn't over yet. We should regroup with Twitch and Ash.

Y/n: What are they doing here?

Demon: A favor for a favor.

He picked up a White Mask M4 and threw it at Y/n.

Demon: Let's go.

Y/n: What about the kid?

Demon walked up to his mother.

Demon: Take that kid out to my vehicle and drive to help.

276(loudspeaker): If you honestly thought I would let you leave with both them you're wrong.

Alexis and Mrs. Cohen had a loud fast pace beeping coming from them. Y/n opened Alexis's coat revealing C4 on him.

Y/n: Stay calm I'll get it off.

Mrs. Cohen: I'm going to die!

She began panicking, slapping Demon away as he tried to help her.

"Go away!"

She ran off as Demon chased her until he top half blew up.

276: Looks like she doesn't have to wait too long to see her husband again. By the way I hope you have a bucket to put her in.

Demon: That's it! I'm going to find this fucker!

Y/n: What about the kid?

Demon: I don't fucking care!

He ran after 276, Y/n looked at Alexis taking the bomb and throwing it away before it detonated, he stood scared Demon glared at him with a knife in hand.

Y/n: Come on let's get you out.

(Rainbow base)

Taylor sat in at his desk looking at his phone ringing.

Taylor: What now?

276: The Cohen parents are dead and the son is on my ass.

Taylor: Hold him off until the upload is complete.

276: Got it, the sister is here as well I thought she was supposed to be after this?

Taylor: Just kill her.

276: I think I can do that part

Taylor: Get it done I need you at the UN meeting tonight.

276: Yeah I'll be there.

276 began typing on a computer beginning an upload. He looked at a security camera as Demon was getting closer to him. 276 pulled out the blood-soaked bandages off his neck replacing them with new ones then putting Y/n's old mask on.

Taylor looked at the TV as the video appeared.

Reporter: We now have a video of former Rainbow Operator sneaking away and shooting UN leaders during their meeting days ago.

276 looked back as Demon shoved a man through the door stabbing grabbing the pistol shooting at 276 as he tried to escape firing back. Two bullets hit 276 as he stepped out. He fell against the wall shutting the door then blocking it a cabinet to his left. He walked out into the next room.

"Don't move!"

Ash moves up to him keeping her rifle  sights on him.

Ash: Y/n?

He shook his head as he shut the door behind him.

Ash: If you're really are Y/n then what did I tell you after Twitch was hurt?

Taylor(in headset): I love you.

276(disguising his voice) I love you.

Taylor: You're lucky I didn't hang up yet.

Ash: Why do you sound different?

276 pulled up the balaclava revealing his neck wound.

"It really hurts to talk."

Ash: Thank God, come on Twitch is around here somewhere looking for you.

Y/n was leading Alexis trying to find away out. They continued through the kitchen area until Y/n opened a door that had nothing but butchered bodies.

Y/n: Hold onto me and shut your eyes until I say so.

He lead him in, pushing bodies out of his way. A lone White Mask opening the door ahead of then began to shoot but Y/n pulled the trigger first killing him but making Alexis look at the gore around him.

Y/n: Come on!

He ran out taking a bullet to his leg falling to one knee to shoot at White Masks closing in on them. Another shooter approached behind him helping him kill the Masks.

"Y/n I'm here!"

Twitch pulled him up as she fired her gun.

Twitch: Let's get out of here.

Y/n: Wait the kid!

Twitch: What kid?

Y/n looked in the room but Alexis was missing.

Y/n: Fuck Oliver's kid is gone.

Twitch: Shit, alright lead the way.

They moved back into the room searching if he was hiding inside.

Twitch: Where's Demon?

Y/n: He's after the guy that kill his parents.

Twitch: What happened?

Y/n: Fucker had C4 strapped to them, she decided to run away. Over here.

He looked at a uncovered vent.

Twitch: You think he went in there?

Y/n: I'm not sure.

Twitch: I'll send a drone.

Gunfire echoed near them.

Y/n: Stay here I'll go check it out.

He followed the noise until he found Demon slashing the throat of a White Mask as he fired his gun in the air.

Y/n: You find him?

Demon: Does it look like I fucking found him? Why the hell are you just walking around with a thumb up your ass.

Y/n: I'm looking for that kid jackass.

A stray bullet hit near Demon as gunfire began close to where they were standing.

Demon: Who are they shooting at?

Y/n: Has to be Ash since Twitch is back there.

Demon: Let's go, that bastard will hunt her if he knows she's here.

They ran towards Ash with gunfire getting louder and more intense. White Masks ran out behind Y/n and Demon, but Demon continued towards Ash leaving Y/n to deal with them.

(Ash's POV)

I was pinned down behind cover with Y/n who's was trying to stop the bleeding from his neck and chest wounds. I sat to reload looking at a White Mask running up to us, thankfully Y/n still had some ammo in the pistol he had but he used it up killing him. I took out my sidearm giving it to him as he tied his wound up.

Me: Watch my back.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah.

I crouched up firing back but Demon ran out from a room and began cutting down hostiles in cover.

Demon: Eliza stay the fuck down!

He pulled a Mask up to him using him as a shield as two others shot at him. He took a step back but got hit before I could take them down.

Me: You okay!

Demon: Yeah, now get over here we are leaving!

Me: Y/n's hurt pretty bad.

Demon: I fucking know that but he's fine.

Me: He got shot in the neck!

Demon: The fuck are you talking about?

Me: He's right here, next to me.

Y/n ran out leaning against the wall where Demon came from.

Demon: Eliza, watch out!

Demon jumped over the cover yelling my name.

"Thanks for the gun."

(Bang)

Demon watched as his sister fall down and 276 shooting at Y/n. He threw the pistol away as he made his escape. Y/n ran up to Demon as he picked up Ash. Y/n reached down taking Demon's knife walking towards 276.

He found 276 further into the building changing into civilian clothes.

276: Hey Y/n, how's your girlfriend? Oh wait!

He ran off but Y/n followed him. He ran outside to a garage looking at Y/n following him with a knife.

276: Come on boy this way.

He ran in shutting the door. Y/n kicked the door open hitting 276 down. He began to crawl away but Y/n walked over to him kicking his side. He stabbed his shoulder pulling him up. 276 yelled in pain as Y/n took the knife out then punching his face then kicking him into a table. 276 got up laughing as he spit blood out.

Y/n: What's so funny?

He kicked his head into the table leg. He raised his hands begging but Y/n slashed three of his fingers off.

276: You are such a good little soldier.

Y/n: Oh I'm going to kill you slowly.

276: Go ahead we are on camera.

He pointed at a camera on the ceiling as he laughed in pain.

Y/n: I know that I can find a way to prove Taylor is behind all of this.

276: So what if you can, this right here there's no way you can get out of it.

Y/n grabbed his hair then placed the knife on his throat.

Y/n: I'm sure I can.

276: Go ahead, I called the cops telling them Y/n L/n has taken me hostage and is going to kill me

Y/n: When they do they will find Inmate 276, a genocidal maniac who raped and killed hundreds of women.

276: Actually they will find Jake Peterson, a banker how went missing right when Y/n attacked a French Police station, because he was transferring money to a suspicious bank account against his will. There's no record of an Inmate 276, Taylor made sure of it.

Y/n: Well thanks for saying that to the camera.

276: It's not recording audio, idiot. You kill me you will be back in prison to rot. There's only one way this will end.

Y/n: Very well.

He slit his throat letting him go to bleed out. He looked at Y/n and smiled as he died. He looked at the camera throwing the knife at it.

He made his way back to Demon who was holding Ash in his arms.

Y/n: I...

Demon: Don't fucking say anything.

Y/n placed his knife next to him and made his way to Twitch. She was walking with Alexis holding his hand.

Twitch: Hey I found him.

Y/n: Great let's go get a vehicle.

Twitch: What's wrong?

Y/n: Ash is gone.

They found the vehicle they took to get here, Twitch helped Alexis inside as Y/n stood back.

Twitch: You okay?

Y/n: I'll be fine, it's just...

Demon walked out carrying a wrapped up Ash in his arms. He walked past them gently laying her down in the back of a truck.

Demon: We need to make a side trip on our way back.

Y/n: I suppose you're going to knock me out now, huh?

Demon walked around getting inside the vehicle.

Y/n: What about your parents?

Demon held up a detonator blowing up the facility they were just in.

(Hours later)

Twitch sat on the tailgate of the truck with Alexis looking at Y/n and Demon digging a grave out in a field. They tossed the shovels down, Y/n picked Ash up handing her to Demon as he stood in the hole. He jumped out then they began filling it up. After placing the dirt back Y/n walked back to Twitch as Demon began his goodbye.

Twitch: What's he doing?

Y/n: I'm not sure he just told me to fuck off. Emma, I have to tell you something.

Twitch: What is it?

Y/n: I won't be coming back with you, I have to finish this.

Twitch: What does that mean?

Y/n: I'm going back to the Rainbow base and I'm killing Taylor.

Twitch: You think that will stop everything he has planned?

Y/n: No, but hopefully it's a start.

Twitch: There has to be a way to stop everyone that works for him.

Demon: I might know a guy that could help with that, but he may not be happy to see me.

Y/n: Well give I'm a call and hope he can do something. Maybe if he gets to Taylor's computer in the prison he can release every Inmate's information or something.

Demon: Don't get your hopes up he's a fucking dumbass.

Y/n: Take care of Alexis, hopefully I can find Lion and tell him while I'm there.

Demon: I'll drive.

He walked to the vehicle as Twitch held onto Y/n's hand.

Twitch: I love you please come back to me.

Y/n: I live you too, and I can't promise that I will be able to.

He walked up to the grave looking at her rifle in the ground and a picture of Demon and her as kids on the ground.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

He got in the truck and looked at Twitch and Alexis as they drove away.

Y/n: Who's this guy you were talking about?

Demon: Let's just say I might break his fucking legs when we see him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.6K 20
Stay Tuned 👀
7.6K 108 12
A US Navy SWCC crew is recruited to Rainbow after the Masks shift their terrorism to the shipping lanes in an effort to gain both money and leverage...
454K 5.3K 41
The light above was flickering. I could still tell with this bag over my head. My cuffs rattled around my wrists and arms. They were reinforced steel...
151K 2.3K 56
{COMPLETED} Alex Osiris. Or Toxin. A Delta Force Operator. he's been trained to be every kind of soldier there is, you need a medic ? He can get you...