An Unexpected Love || M.YG √

Por JiminLemonade

"I love him as a man, but he loves me as a fan." Will my dreams come true? Will he love me the way I love him... Más

C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
A/N - WARNING: SMUT AHEAD
S I X
S E V EN
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
Thank you!
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
♥Barbara♥
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
Little Announcement
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
Wow! - New fan fic in the works.
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
Thank you so much
Announcement

F I V E

4.3K 148 28
Por JiminLemonade

One month later

I'm sat at my desk at work. It's 3pm, meaning I only have 2 hours left before I can finally go home and enjoy the weekend. 

It's been a month since I last saw Yoongi or any of the BTS members. They're out of the country for a tour in Japan. Yoongi has still kept in contact with me, texting me whenever he can. I definitely feel like we've grown more close. Sometimes we even video chat for hours at night, just so we can see each other. 

I was already in love with him, but now I feel like I actually know him, I feel like I've fallen for him deeper; which I didn't think was possible. 

Hyerin has also kept in touch with Jimin. She often talks about how much she misses him and she can't wait for him to come back. We all know why...

I get up to take my last paid break of the day. "I'll be back in 15 minutes" I tell my boss. He barely acknowledges me, just giving me a slight nod, not looking up from his computer screen. 

I walk outside and check my phone, 3 unread texts and a missed call from Yoongi. That's odd, I start to panic a little, every bad scenario going through my mind as I open the texts.

Shit, what's going on?

I immediately get his number up on my contact list and call him. After what seems like forever he finally answers.

"Hey beautiful! How's your day?" He answers.

Hi, it's good, but what's wrong? What's important?" I say with worry in my voice. 

"It's nothing bad, it's just that I'm coming home tomorrow. I wondered if you wanted to meet me? Maybe go out? ... Have a first date?" He says.

My heart palpitates at the word date. Is THE Min Yoongi asking me on a date?! I decide to play it cool, not letting my inner fangirl jump out and scare him away.

"Oh my God, Yoongi! You scared me to death. I thought something bad happened." I said, clutching my chest. "Yes, I'd love to. But going out? Isn't that risky? I don't want bricks through my windows, Yoongi..." I said. 

He laughs at my last quote. "Nobody's going to throw bricks through your window. But I understand, it is probably a little too risky. I don't want to spend it at the dorm though. I know as soon as Jimin tells Hyerin we're home she's gonna be straight over there. And I kind of want to spare myself of witnessing or hearing any of that..."

I hesitate slightly. "You can come to my apartment..." I mutter. 

There's a slight pause. This will be the first time Yoongi has seen where I live, and the first time we'll be completely alone. 

"Sounds great. Just text me the details and I'll be there in the afternoon." He says excitedly. "I can't wait to see you, I've missed you." He added.

"I can't wait either, I've missed you too... I'll send you the details. See you soon." I reply.

"See you soon." And with that he hung up. 

I sigh contentedly and clutch my phone to my chest. This is all a dream right? This can't be real. 

I snap out of my daydream and check the time. Shit, 5 minutes overdue. I walk back into work to face the rest of the day.

I walk through the front door and place my coat on the hanger. I see Hyerin's coat also hanging, she must be home.

"Hyerin? You home?" I shout. I hear her voice faintly from the other room. 

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen. What do you want for dinner?" Oh yes, food! Thank God, I'm starving. 

"Anything, as long as it's edible." I say, chuckling. 

I walk through into the kitchen. Hyerin is preparing kimchi fried rice. My favorite! 

"Oh, that smells amazing." I say, licking my lips. 

"Hey! Stop orgasming over the food." She playfully yells. 

"Oh, by the way... Have you spoken to Jimin today?" I ask her. Immediately she slams down her cooking utensil and turns to me. 

"Yes! Did Yoongi tell you too?! They're coming home tomorrow! Oh my God, I can't wait. I'm going over to the dorm first thing. It feels like an eternity since I last saw him." Here she goes again. She speaks about 10 words a second when she's excited. 

"Yeah, I spoke to Yoongi earlier and he told me. I'm really excited too. I've missed him a lot." I replied. 

"He's coming over here." I said quietly. 

She widens her eyes at me. "Really?! Oooh girl, you finally get to 'get to know him' properly, huh?" she says, nudging my arm wriggling her eyebrows. 

"Stop!" I say laughing. 

"Aish, you always act like an innocent little girl. Me and you both know you're not so innocent, sweetie. Besides it's only you and I here. Relax!" She says, turning back around to the food. 

"I know but it's different. It's Yoongi. Min fucking Yoongi. One of the most famous and recognisable faces on the planet. It's a little hard to think of it anything but casual. I'd be so nervous to do anything like that with him. What if I disappoint him? He's probably had so many girls." I say insecurely. 

Hyerin sighs and turns back around to me. "Thinking like that isn't going to help, is it? You're overthinking it way too much. Don't think of him as a famous person, an idol. Just think of him as a normal guy. I mean, he is, right?" She says, trying to reassure me. 

"Yes, he is. And he's very sweet and caring. He compliments me a lot and says the most cutest things to me." I say. 

"Well, there you go. Case closed." She says, once again turning to prepare food. I smile. 

She's right...

The next day

I wake up with the natural sunlight beaming on my face, stretching out my arms. I grab my phone lazily from my bedside table to check the time. 10am. Shit, I slept in. 

I get up from bed and make my way to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and get in the shower. 

I start to plan my outfit for the day. "Hmm, I need to make sure I look good, especially if I'm seeing Yoongi for the first time in a month." I say to myself. After about 20 minutes of contemplating what to wear, I make my choice and change into my clothes.

I decided to go for something in the middle of sexy, cute and casual. "I know Yoongi won't be able to resist me in this." I say to myself, smirking.

I walk out of my room and into the living room. I can't see Hyerin anywhere. Has she left already? Damn, she's eager.

Just to make sure, I call her name. "Hyerin, are you home?" I shout. 

No answer. I check our coat hangers and her coat is gone, as well as her shoes. Yep, she's definitely gone. 

"Damn girl, it's only 11:30am!" I laugh to myself. She must have really missed Jimin.

I walk into the kitchen and prepare myself breakfast. Can't forget food, right? 

I make myself some golden syrup oatmeal and walk back into the living room, sitting on the couch watching morning TV. I notice BTS on the news, showing them arriving at Incheon airport after landing safely back in Korea. I smile at the TV, looking at them. 

I feel bad, there's a mob of people there just desperate to see them. Camera flashes in their faces.

'Oh! I just remembered.' I think to myself, nearly choking on my oatmeal. 

I still have Yoongi's clothes he let me borrow. I made sure I washed them, and folded them neatly in my closet. I check the time on my watch; 1pm. Yoongi should be here soon. 

I go into my room, forgetting I left my phone in here. I grab the clothes and place them on the bed, then to grab my phone. 

3 unread messages.

1 from Hyerin and 2 from Yoongi.

Shit! Suddenly I start to feel nervous. He sent that 5 minutes ago, how long does it take to get here from where he is? Oh god, he's gonna be here any minute.

I start to go into full panic mode, my stomach doing full on somersaults and palms sweating. I nervously grip at the hem of skirt and bite my lip. "Calm down, Jangmi. You've met him before, hell, he's even seen you half naked." I say to myself.

I nervously lift up my phone and write a reply.

OH FUCK.

I take a deep breath and calm myself down. Food.

Where's my food?

That always helps. I notice my unfinished oatmeal on the coffee table. I practically run over and grab it, shoving a spoonful in my mouth.

God, I love food. 

I hear my buzzer go off, and I quickly shoot my gaze to my door. 

He's here.

I quickly get up and run to the buzzer.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hey, it's me." That's Yoongi's voice. I press the button to buzz him in. 

After standing there waiting what feel like hours, I hear him knock at the door. I slowly approach the door and open it, and there he is. Standing in front of me. Looking like an actual God. 

He smiles widely at me, showing his beautiful gummy smile. I smile back and hug him tightly. He gives a peck on the lips and pulls away. "You look beautiful!" He protests. 

"Thank you" I respond shyly.

"Come in!" I move out of the way and gesture him to come inside, shutting the door behind him.

I walk into the living room and sit on the couch, he follows me and sits down beside me. "How was the tour?" I ask him. 

"Oh, it was phenomenal. Being able to travel around the world, perform and meet the fans is why I do what I do. I love it." He says proudly. I smile at him as a response.

I look down and start to play with my fingers nervously. Then I see his hand slowly reach over and grab mine. I look up at him and catch him smiling at me. 

"I've missed you." He says. 

"I've missed you too. It felt like forever that you were gone."

He sighs. "I know, I'm sorry. But it's work. I'm busy pretty much 24/7." He says. 

"I know, I'm not complaining. I'm just glad you're here." I say, smiling at him. He smiles back. 

"Me too." 

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" He says, suddenly standing up, grabbing my laptop and sitting back down. "Anything" I say. 

"Well, I hate horror movies, so how about a comedy?" He asks. 

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good. I'll grab the snacks, you grab the pillows and blankets." I said. 

After grabbing all the basic necessities, we sit down and choose a movie. I place the pillows behind and throw the blanket over us, with a bowl of popcorn on the table and 2 coca colas cans. 

As we get comfortable, he sits closer to me, snuggling himself into me, placing his arm over the back of the couch near my head. I feel safe and warm. I feel happy.

As the movie starts, I feel him place his hand on my thigh. I freeze at the sudden touch, and look at him out of the corner of my eye, not making it noticeable as I continue to look at the screen. I can see him making little glances at me. He's obviously interested in something else than the movie...

He leans close to me. "Jangmi..." He breathes in my ear, his hand slowly travelling up my thigh. I turn my head and look at him. As I do, he quickly cups my cheek and pulls me into a deep kiss. His tongue exploring my mouth, he pulls away from lips and leaves small kisses along my jaw, travelling down to my neck

I let out a soft moan, closing my eyes and tilting my head to the side, allowing him access. He leaves delicate, wet kisses all along my neck, travelling further down to my collarbone. I love feeling his warm breath on my skin. 

He stops and again moves his mouth up to my lips, kissing me passionately. His hand is now dangerously close to my heat. I clench my knees together, as I can feel myself getting more wet as every second passes by. 

I place my hand on his thigh, and I feel him tense up, causing him to kiss me more aggressively, letting out short bursts of his warm breath into my mouth. My hands are tugging at his hair. 

Suddenly he pulls me onto his lap, holding me there by my hips. He looks up at me, his hair messy and his eyes half open. I can see the look of pure lust in his eyes. 

"Should we take this to the bedroom?" He whispers seductively. I reach down and bite his bottom lip, causing him to let out a low groan. 

I place wet, open mouth kisses along his jaw and down his neck, before travelling up to his ear.

"Yes" I whisper.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23K 639 10
He never wanted to marry someone but he did. He doesn't believe in love but falls in love with a girl at first sight. What will be his story of love...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
130K 3.6K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out ‼️I DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
45.1K 1.6K 17
--completed-- Is loving your best friend a bad thing? Even worse, what will happen when something unexpected struck? Jungkook x chubby! reader WARNIN...