Another World: A One Directio...

By XxDareToDream13xX

*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as th... More

*Prologue*
*Chapter One: Only Girl in the World*
Chapter Two: I Want
Chapter Four: You light up my world
Chapter Five: Moments in Time
Chapter Six: Decisions
Chapter Seven: Preparations
Chapter Eight: One Night, One Dream, One Chance
Chapter Nine: Tell Me a Lie
Chapter Ten: Live While We're Young
Chapter Eleven: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter Twelve: Save You Tonight
Chapter Thirteen: Little Things
*AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!*
Chapter Fourteen: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes
Chapter Sixteen: Still The One
Chapter Seventeen: She's Not Afraid
Chapter Eighteen: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter Nineteen: Magic
Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares
Chapter Twenty-One: Over Again
Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish
Chapter Twenty-Three: Back For You
Chapter Twenty-Four: Your Song
Chapter Twenty-Five: Heart Attack
Chapter Twenty-Six: Summer Love
Epilogue
About the Sequel
LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Three: Kids in America

853 12 9
By XxDareToDream13xX

I'd like to say a big thank you to all you guys for supporting my FanFic, I really appreciate it and you are all just amazing!

This chapter is dedicated to TBrielle16 because she is just an amazing friend and so supportive! :) Check out her story 'Shattered' if you're a fan of paranormal romance :) ! Thanks.

Okay, so I'm not sure I love my cover, so if anyone is willing to make me another...? That'd be awesome just message me, thanks!

Here is Chapter Three.

Enjoy!

========================================================================

All Rights Reserved 2012

                                                *~~Chapter Three: Kids in America~~*

It had been two weeks since Liam's arrival and he had been an absolute favourite new addition to our lunch table. I didn't know much about him, he liked to keep his private life to himself and... well...private.

He eventually became more and more comfortable with us and I decided to ask him and the group from lunch, plus a few extras, to go to the beach.

School was just out and I told everyone I'd meet them down at Senton Hill Beach at four. This gave me a good hour to do some quick homework and get ready.

"I am officially home, parents!" I announced as I walked through the door like I owned the damn place. Don't tell my mom I said that.

"Hey, Summer. How's it going?" My dad asked, ruffling my hair as I walked passed him to grab a drink. I scowled at him, to which he chuckled and flipped to another page in the newspaper he wa reading whilst sitting at the table and drinking a coffee.

"What are you doing home, anyway?" I asked jokingly as I grabbed a glass and poored some orange juice in there. He looked at me with humour in his eyes and smirked as he replied.

"I've got a month off my job, they're my holidays." He explained, before turning his eyes back to his newspaper. I rolled my eyes and gulped down the drink in front of me.

"Mother! I'm going the beach with the mains!" I called up as I ran up the stairs on my way room.

"Okay!" She called back just as I closed my bedroom door. I rummaged through my closet until I found a bather top. It was one of those ones that cover your stomach as well, plus a pair of colourful board shorts that reached high up on my thigh. I threw them on and added a hot pink tank top over top, grabbed a towel, my phone and purse, before sliding into my ballet flats and flew out the door with a quick bye over my shoulder.

We weren't that far from the beach so I started my descent to the beach. After passing down one street and into another, someone exited one of the houses. It was the Martin's. I was about to yell out a hello to Richard and Dawn when I realised it was Liam who had just closed the door and started walking in front of me.

"Liam!" I called as I jogged a bit to catch up with him. He spun around and stopped suddenly, I didn't have enough time to stop so I went crashing into his chest. Liam fell back onto the ground and I followed on top of him. I rolled off of him immediately so he could breath and he wuickly scrambled to his feet before producing a hand in front of my face to help me up. He pulled me to my feet began frantically checking my face.

'Are you okay? I'm so sorry I stopped like that, you just caught me by surprise that's all. Did you get hurt?"

"Liam," I batted his hands away furrowed my brows at him as i looked at his concerned eyes. "I'm fine, I'm pretty sure you had it worse than me. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said nonchalantly. I nodded and grabbed his arm to pull him with me so we could start walking again. He followed and before we knew it, we had arrived at the beach.

"Hey, Summer!" I looked around for the voice and found Anna by herself in a classic red bikini, showing off her gorgeous glowing tanned skin, she was waving frantically trying to get my attention. I turned back to Liam and nudged him as he stared off into the distance, lost in thought.

He looked towards me as I snapped him out of his reverie, and smile at me.

"Anna's over there. The other's should be here soon." I said, as I walked over to my best friend. I flung out my towel beside her and lay down on it, sliding on my sunnies and kicking off my flats in the process.

I pulled off my tank top at lay underneath the sun's heated rays in my bathers top. The warmth floated around my body and I felt the same giddiness and happiness I always felt when I came here.

"This is how the kids in America do it, Liam." I said with a sigh as I stretched my hands behind my head.

"Is this all we're going to do?" A deep voice rumbled from behind me. I sat up and twisted a bit to look behind me, where Caleb, Jenny and Jay stood.

"Yes, we are. Do you have a problem with that?" Anna asked in instant bitch mode. She gave Caleb a death glare and flipped her long hair over her shoulders, before laying back down and closing her eyes. Caleb sighed looked away a second, before he turned to Jay and nodded his head toward the water. They both grinned and took off running to the water.

I turned to Liam and raised a brow at him, out of the corner of my eye I could see Jenny laying her towel out at adjusting her bathing suit, it was a purple bikini-like suit, but it covered her the middle of her stomach respectively only revealing the skin on her sides.

"Aren't you going to go with them?" I asked, looking over at Caleb and Jay. Liam dropped his stuff and nodded with a cute smile, before jogging into the water with the other boys.

"So, Liam huh?" Jenny asked innocently pulling the pair of shades that sat in her hair over her eyes as she lay back, soaking up the sun like the rest of us.

"He's nice." I said innocently, even though I knew exactly what she was referring too. Jenny lifted herself onto her elbows and lifted her shades to narrow them at me with a death glare.

"You know what I mean, Sum."

"Okay, he's really nice and adorable, he's good looking and he can okay the guitar..." I drifted, knowing that I had one of those dreamy expressions on my face.

"Ha! I knew it!" Anna shouted jumping up and pointing a finger at me. "You willl do something about, otherwise I will." She said stubbornly crossing her arms and looking over at the boys.

I looked over at them as well and found them all talking before bursting out into a fit of laughter. I turned my attention back over to Anna and said quietly.

"I will, if you will." I knew she would get the meaning. She gave me a sad look before plonking back down on the towel, wrapping her arms around her knees.

"I know." She whispered, looking away from me.

Just then, I realised something.

"Where's Saige?" I asked, looking around the beach, hoping to catch a glimpse of her bright red auburn hair.

"She couldn't come, neither could Dylan." She added, giving us a knowing smile. Dylan was Saige's boyfriend, and the fact they both'couldn't' come, only raised our suspicion about what they were actually doing.

I sighed and lay back down.

I have to remember my own problems, I always focus on others and get sidetracked. Maybe I should make my feeelings known to Liam, but I'm not sure, I mean, what if he didn't like me back? What if it ruined our tiny friendship?

I really didn't think I could afford to do that, and if I didn't want to ruin something like this, then I'd have to keep my mouth shut. I looked over at the two girls laying beside me and sighed as I lowered myself back down.

I decided, I couldn't tell him. Even if it meant being murdered by my two best friends.

***

Liam POV

I followed the other two guys who I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet. One was Caleb who had gotten a look that could kill from Anna, and the other Jay, who I swear was secretly googling Jenny. I rushed into the water and followed in after them. They both appeared out of nowhere and dunked me under the water. I let out a startled cry as I felt the water envelope over my head, which caused them to bark in laughter as I resurfaced.

"Hey, man. I'm Caleb, this is Jay." He said, and stuck out his hand. I eyed the two for a quick second. Caleb had short light brown hair with green eyes, he was pretty built, but was a bit shorter than me. Jay was in fact the same height as Caleb except her had the surfer look, with tousled long dirty blonde locks, light blue eyes and tanned skin.

I gripped my hand into his and he shook it roughly, as if trying to look manly. Jay did the same.

"So, why is there so much tension between you and Anna?" I asked Caleb after the quick introductions. He blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked furiously at Jay who was laughing all of a sudden.

"What?"

Jay stopped laughing and looked at me a bit seriously. "Okay, so we were at this party. I mean, well me, Caleb, Saige, Anna, Jenny and Dylan were, you know, since Summer hates them. Anyway, so Grace, the hot cheerleader chick who may or may not have tried to screw you in the hallways at school, threw herself at Caleb and started making out with him. You should know that Anna and him had hooked up three nights before and decided on a steady relationship. Anna caught them just as he was pushing Grace away and he tried apologising, but she wouldn't have it."

He took a breath and Caleb stayed quiet, staring at the water as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Imagine how Anna must've felt. She's been in love with this boy since freshman, now we're seniors and they finally decided to announce their feelings for one another during a drunken night. They confess again the next day, have a relationship, then the whore decides to throw her at him. Anna was ripped apart and ever since then, she either doesn't acknowledging him or bites his head off. She always goes instant bitch mode."

I got that, that must've been the end of the story considering the thick silence hanging in the air.

"Wow, Caleb, I don't know what to say. I feel for you, man." I said, giving him a clap on the back. He nodded and turned his eyes back to the girls. They were all still tanning on their towels, so we decided to head back to them and do the same.

Just as I walked up to my back and was getting my towel out and ready to lay next to Summer, my phone chimed. The sound of Michael Buble's 'Just haven't met you yet' blared out my cell phone and I checked the caller I.D as I sat down.

Paul.

"Hello?"

"Liam, I know you want your school experience and such, but I'm going to need you back here in about two weeks to record this song. You have to be here, it'll be your first song out and we need to get it out now while your name is still big from the Xfactor." He explained as I started talking.

"But Paul, I can't." I said quietly, trying not too be too loud that the others would here.

"The boys are here. They'll want to talk to you." He said just as I heard someone grab the phone.

"I called it first!" I heard someone yell, I guessed it to be Louis. And I was right, just as his voice filled the receiver.

"Liam! How's it going over there in that big ol' continent without us?" He asked with slight humour. I rolled my eyes, but answered.

"Good, Louis, school's great too. You guys should've come." I said, not tryingt o make them feel guilty, but it wouldn've been nice to have some familiar faces around.

"Nah. You know I couldn't have anyway, I'm too old. You youngsters always partying and what not. Back in my day our parties involved pinata's and pin the tail on the donkey."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. He was always saying things like this. Just because he's two years older than us.

"Right Louis." I said, chuckling.

"Look, Liam, I gotta hand over the phone. I think the other's are going to murder me on the spot." He said, with a faux tremble in his voice. "Okay, I guess I'll see you in two weeks." He announced.

"Wait, Lou-" But I was cut off by another voice.

"Okay, sorry, the other's want to talk to you but I'm getting them to practise the new song now. I want you to do the same, 'kay?" I sighed as Paul explained what was going on. "We need you here, Liam. Can I count on you?" He asked, sincerity evident in his voice.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you in two weeks, bye Paul."

I had two weeks to practise for the recording.

Two weeks...

Why did that sound familiar-

It was the same week as Summer's concert.

Shoot.

I was going to miss out on Summer's concert.

========================================================================

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I know I haven't recieved a lot of votes and reads and stuff, but the comments, wow! I've never gotten so many, I hope I get more, I'm loving them all! :)

So here's Chapter three! On the side is One Direction's cover of Kids in America from the Xfactor.

So, directioners, who's your favourite out of the boys?

Comment, vote, fan!

Thanks for reading! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
99.9K 4K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
898K 23.6K 65
BIG CHANGES AND EDITING TAKING PLACE - BEAR WITH ME SOME THINGS MIGHT CHANGE This is a FAN FICTION if you do not want to read the fiction version is...
42.8K 775 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...