One Punch Man scenarios

By Meilin44

Hello everyone, as the title says I am doing OPM scenarios. Various X Reader style! I hope you enjoy! More

Nice Too Meet You
So, We Meet Again
No Longer Single!!
Yes, I'm Mad
Sharing A Bed
Lock The Door!
Thinking About Kids?!
You're baking? Why?
SING ALONG!
I Don't Feel Good:
Gifts From Love
Rated R : LEMONS
Rated R : Saitama
Rated R: Genos
Rated R: King
Rated R: Metal Bat
Rated R: Sweet Mask
Rated R: Zombieman
Rated R: Mumen
Rated R: Stinger
Rated R: Lightening Max
Rated R: Garou
V-Day
So Cheesy
Nail Art:
Halloween costumes
Rated R: Sonic
The One Before Him: (Bad)
The One Before Him: (Good)
Note: future of this book
AU: Sprog On The Way
Scam?
Matching Ink
AU: Villians
AU:Preview
AU: Meeting One Of The Big 9

Holiday Time! Celebrate!

3.9K 82 8
By Meilin44

Saitama:

The stores were fairly packed, everyone gathering their last-minute items. You and Saitama were on a mission, you were hosting a small Christmas get together of just friends having a good time. Nothing actually planned out. However, you needed proper snacks and a few decorations. Saitama would be gathering the snacks and food from the list you had given him. As he did his tasks you were at the dollar store picking up a miniature tree and other much needed decorations. When the boxing day sales came you would get a proper fake tree and Saitama would get your mini one. You arrived home before Saitama, who had told you not to wait for him as you had things that needed to be done before everyone else arrived. Being the multitasker that you were, you had cookies baking while you were putting up the decorations. By the time Saitama finally made his way to your place you just needed what he had bought for you. "Oh. Mmmm thank you but most of this isn't exactly what I had written down." "All they had." You nodded and made do. The guests arrived, and the party was on! Pin the nose on the reindeer was the biggest hit! That is once everyone had a few drinks in them. Stealing Santa was pretty funny as well. Saitama, Genos and King all had stolen the same gift, meaning you just had to be a little shit and steal it at the end so none of them could own it. You would allow them to borrow the game, but it was officially yours. Christmas karaoke had your dying, who knew Bang was such a passionate singer?

Genos:

This was obviously your first Christmas together as a couple, meaning neither of you really had a lot of traditions to share. Genos walked around town with you by his side before he spotted a Christmas themed fair. "From what I can gather it seems there are sleight rides, reindeer petting zoo, hot-" "Yes Genos I would love to do that with you. It looks amazingly fun." Genos looked down at you then back at the activities "will you be warm enough? From my calculations it will get very cold in a few hours and we won't be able to do everything that the fair offers and head home before the cold hits. Your dressed 10 degrees off from the lowest temperature for today." "Thank your Genos but I will be fine. Now come on. I really want to pet the reindeer." You giggled causing his lips to gently curl. You both headed into the fair, Genos brought you to the reindeers first, as you had just mentioned that was what you were the most excited about. You bought a few treats and some feed for the animals. Most of them came over to you trying to get whatever they could. Genos took a few photos, as a young reindeer came over sniffing the metal man. It was your turn to take his picture. The next thing you two did was the sleight ride with about 10 other people. Everyone was given some hot chocolate, Genos kept you close. Heating up his core in order to keep you warm. The ride was fun, the people on it with you were so funny, they were making the experience even better. The rest of the fair was about you and Genos bonding together. "Genos, let's do this sort of thing every year. Make it our little tradition." Genos smiled softly down at you "Yes, I think that would be perfect for us, plenty of one on one time while doing seasonal activities." You just smiled more as you headed home with the man of your dreams.

Sonic:

Hand in hand you walked down the city streets together happily doing a little window shopping. "Everything is so nice this year Sonic. I want to buy it all." You giggled as Sonic smirked "That small home of ours wouldn't be able to fit everything in it." You nodded blushing at the fact that he viewed your house as hid home. "Oh, that's right, a few ornaments broke while they were packed up. We should look for a few replacement ones." Sonic nodded knowing there was a store nearby that at this time of year sold a very large selection of ornament related items. Happily following the lead of your ninja, you looked at all the items the store had to offer. With wide eyes you got a little overwhelmed by the selection. "This is going to be hard to choose and we really can't buy too many." Sonic squeezed your hand for encouragement knowing this would take a while. You seemed to be in that section for what felt like hours before noticing another section of loose figures and mini decorations. "Sonic what's this about?" He looked over with ornaments in hand "Those are ornament fillers. See the clear plastic balls? You can make your own using them." Your eyes light up at the idea and you started filling a basket. "We'll be having a busy tonight. When we're done in here, we'll need to buy powered hot chocolate." "Agreed." Sonic smirked as you looked at what he was holding "Oh, I didn't see those. Their really cute." Sonic held up a hedgehog ornament with a scarf and mittens on while sitting on a sled as well as a fox wearing a Santa hat with a bell on its tail playing in the snow. "They are us. I wanted to get them." Sonic said blushing slightly. You happily kissed his cheek "I love them."

King:

You happily put on the finishing touches to the Christmas cookies you were making for King. King was out getting the Christmas sweaters you had been begging him to get and wear with you. Of course, they were going to be geeky and you wanted them to be couples' sweaters. King eventually gave in to your pleads mainly to make you happy but also due to one of his sweaters ripping. When he entered the apartment, you ran into his arms kissing the much taller man. He returned the kiss before looking at you softly. "Missed me that much?" "No, well, yes. Always. But you're under the mistletoe and I needed to kiss you." King placed his hand on your cheek "You always seem to need to kiss me without an excuse. I don't think putting it above the front door is smart. What if Saitama or Genos come over? You'll have to kiss them." You made a face causing him to chuckle a little more. "I'll put it above the bedroom door, so I'm the only one kissing you." You giggled and watched him walk by with it. "You got the sweaters, right?" King nodded smiling softly. His was a Super Mario Bros sweater while yours was Sonic the Hedgehog. "Their having a movie marathon, we have a few classic video games, or we can go visit Saitama and Genos." King offered wanting to give you a nice night as it was your first holiday together. You smiled up at him "I made Santa cookies, eggnog, reindeer bites. Well carrot balls. They're super tasty and healthy. I also saw a few movies on Netflix. I would really love to put on our pjs, our sweaters and just have a nice night in. I know we do that a lot, but I love our alone time together." King held you softly "No, I agree. I just wish our first Christmas together was more special." You gently looked up at the taller man "I have special bath bombs. We can have a holiday bath together, then we can play a few board games." "I think the bath and video games since it's just the two of us." You fully agreed.

Metal Bat:

Metal Bat had his arm around your waist while you two headed back from the mall. You had a small bag in hand of beauty products, a slightly larger one of hats and gloves as all of you seemed to keep losing some winter clothing. "You're such an idiot Bat. Seriously, you came to pick me up without a jacket and it's snowing outside. Zenko wants to build a huge snowman together and your going to be an ice cube before we even get back. I know your beyond hot headed, that's not going to keep you warm. Then your going to get sick and I'll have to take time off work. I don't make nearly as much as you do. You've got to be smarter then this. If I wasn't here who knows what would happen." Metal Bat rolled his eyes "You're such a pain in my ass, you can't even walk home alone. FYI before you came along, I took care of Zenko and myself. I don't need you to babysit me." You gave him a soft kiss on the lips "I can walk myself home, I just love having my man around. You know I'm just bitching because I care, is that so wrong?" Metal Bat smirked pulling you closer. "Nothing wrong with that." When you arrived home, your boyfriend finally put on his jacket while you and Zenko started on the snowman. "What did you ask Santa for Christmas this year Zenko?" the little girl smiled up at you. "Your already with my brother and I really want him to be happy so there's nothing that I really want. But should he bring me a mermaid tail blanket in unicorn colours I wouldn't be upset." You smiled at her softly "And a good book, right?" She nodded as Metal Bat finally joined. "Good, keep rolling the bottom of the snowman, it's not big enough. We're going to work on the middle." He nodded, getting to work. "This snowman will have a huge butt." He joked. You smirked at him "You like big butts, what's the problem?" Zenko giggled not fully understanding the joke. "I might, Zenko is that middle piece ready?" She nodded happily as you helped Metal Bat get the snowman pieces together.

Sweet Mask:

Knowing Amai's schedule you knew that a lot of the decorating would be your responsibility. By no means did this bother you. Actually, you were a very festive person. You loved the ability to have the say in where everything was going in the home. The only thing you put Amai in charge of was Christmas baked goods. This time of year, you were so slammed at work that you couldn't bare to bake at home. As the man of the hour entered the home, you were putting up the artificial tree. Hearing the door close, you happily headed over to Amai to greet him. Stopping in your tracks and frowning when you saw the box in his hand. "You went to the bakery I work at and bought holiday treats." Amai gave you his famous smirk, while his free hand moved his hair from his face and behind his ear. "I only buy the best for you my sweet and there is nowhere better then the bakery you work at. They would only be better if your wonderous hands had the pleasure of handling them." Amai knew how to pull your strings and press all your buttons, and he used them in the right way. Making it almost impossible for you to truly stay mad at him. "You know my store sells and holds products for 3 days before tossing for freshness. They might actually be that ones that I made. I can tell by the frosting." You stated as Amai leaned in to give you a kiss. "Well then they will truly be the best treats. Do you need help with the tree? You were supposed to wait for me to come home before touching that decoration." He said almost as if he was scolding you. "I was impatient. I love the tree. It's the best part of Christmas. Come on let's get back to it." Gently taking him by the hand and guiding him to the tree. As the tree became more and more festive you just kept lighting up and getting more joyous. "Tomorrow let us pick a new ornament to add to the tree. One we can always look back on and remember our first Christmas together." "I think that would be wonderful."

Zombieman:

Working the late hours did have its advantages. For one, during the holidays you and Zombieman were always up to see the lights. This night you both had taken it off in order to properly view the lights. You happily put on your thickest jacket, your long boots and fluffiest hat with the matching gloves. Zombieman chuckled seeing how prepared you were for the cold night ahead. "You look like the cutest realistic model." You smiled at that "I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not but I'm taking it that way. Now did you make the coffee or are we going to buy some?" Zombieman happily showed you the two 30oz travel mugs. "They aren't coffee. They're, I guess it's called a mocha. Half hot chocolate, half coffee. I didn't think we would need that much caffeine. Plus, in my mind this is a far more seasonal drink anyways, might as well enjoy it on a cold night." You nodded in agreement before taking the drinks from him, so he may also get dressed. Unlike you, he did not dress nearly as warm. "You'll catch your death if you don't bundle up!" You exclaimed before it hit you. He was undead. "Oh you know what I mean! Get a scarf and hat!" Zombieman chuckled but nodded, just wanting to please you. Soon you headed to the shopping district to start your little walk. Of course, they were all very beautifully and professionally done. Regardless of just how cookie cutter it was, it was beautiful and heart warming. As you two walked, your arms linked together. Leaving the shopping district was very seamless, at the neighbourhood Zombieman lit up a cigarette. It was his dirty habit, you learned to live with. He kept the smoke as far away from you as he could. It honestly didn't take away from the moment. The deeper you two got, the more family friendly and acceptable tacky the decorations got. This was what the lights were all about. "I would love to have a home and decorate it. Like that one. Or maybe that one. Oh, but that's just precious." Zombieman smiled down at you "When we have a house, I will put up the decorations however you want me to. I like it all. It's very festive and fun." "I'm going to make you keep that promise." "I know my dear. I know."

Mumen:

It seemed strange at first. Having your boyfriend's friends over at your place before Christmas. When you were growing up, your family would leave to visit your grandparents in the retirement community. Later you would go see the rest of your relatives in the hotel hall that was booked every year for a large party. You were use to having a very family-oriented Christmas and Mumen wasn't. He was use to having a pretty lonely one. He would help out at the orphanage or soup kitchens, still he wouldn't truly be having a Christmas. You both compromised on having Christmas eve with his friends, while having the actual day together to yourselves. Not haven dated for too long, Mumen felt that it wouldn't be appropriate to join in such a large tradition with your full extended family. You on the other hand wanted him there, however you knew not to push it too much as it was something he felt strongly about. You would get use to having a quiet, stay at home Christmas this year and maybe slow down more as the Christmas together became more common. "Mumen, do you think the board games we have will be fun enough for everyone? To me they seem pretty boring. I don't even know what this card game is about." Mumen chuckled a little "Cards against humanity. You'll love it." You gave a nod as Genos and Saitama rang the doorbell. "Can you get it while I turn on the radio? I think some Christmas music would be a nice touch." You asked as they were his friends. You had met them a few times and they seemed nice enough. You just didn't really know them. The night started a little awkward, everyone chatting and trying to get a feel for the night. You had to hand it to Mumen, playing cards against humanity was a great ice breaker as well as your new favourite game.

Stinger:

Today was a special day for you. While Stinger might not fully understand why you do this, but he does fully support you in doing it. Every year you either hire or ask a friend to dress as Santa, in order for you to get all the dogs together and take your Christmas card photo with all of them in it. This card only went to the pet parents themselves, many of them that had been with you for years said that they really looked forward to it. This year was no different other then having Stinger joining you. Your clients had seen and met him many times, at this point they just assumed he worked for you part time. The pet parents made their dogs a little more festive in some shape or form. Some had ribbons on their collars, some had a little hat, others had sweaters and some even had full out costumes on. You were getting the dogs to sit while you quickly fixed them up the best you could. Stinger made sure that Santa and the rest of the area you were taking the photo in were presentable. Once everything was set you two got into position while your photographer friend took the picture. The moment the shutter clicked, those dogs happily started running around the yard and playing together. Stinger had been holding the leash of the great Dane, who had the habit of wondering off. As the other dogs ran, so did this one which caught Stinger by surprise. For a few feet the large dog was dragging your boyfriend. "Oh Stinger! Hahaha are you ok?" You asked trying to show your concern, sadly you couldn't stop laughing. Your friend joined in before adding "At least it wasn't a poodle like what happened to me last year." Your friend said. Stinger got up chuckling a little "I had no idea that old boy was that strong." "Yeah, he will surprise you every now and then. Well we best bring them back to their homes, so we can all start our own traditions." Once everyone was home Stinger gently looked down at you "I like this tradition. Let's take one of just the two of us next time as well." You smiled happily "I would love that!"

Lightening Max:

Ax was honestly shocked to see how much you loved the holidays. So much so that he was helping you set up the outside lawn decorations, which consisted of not only lights but three blow up characters. Santa, Rudolf and Frosty. "This is looking so good Max. I can't wait to see it at night." You said with a large smile on your face. You had painted your nails red and green with little snowflakes on your accent nail. This was your time to just enjoy everything. Summer was too hot, fall was depressing because everything is dying or hiding out for the winter, spring was rainy, and you always seemed to get sick during that time of year. Winter was beautiful, there is always so much to do indoors and out. Not to mention Christmas. "Oh, Lightening Bolt, I think we need more lights. Those ones look pretty weak." Max's face dropped but nodded wanting to make you happy. "Sure, we can get it later. I'm going to warm up inside for a little." You followed him in, turning on the kettle to make him a drink. Max entered wearing a Santa hat, carrying yours in his hand. "Thank you, my Lightening Bolt." You put on the hat before giving him a kiss. "I know a way for you to warm up." You said with a devilish smirk, he seemed to very quickly pick up on your hint. "Why don't we head to the bedroom?" "Just remember, when we're done up there. We're going shopping for those Christmas lights." Max chuckled a little, "We better get milk and cookies as well then. Lightening Santa will need a snack." "Gross, don't call yourself that ever again." Max just laughed as the two of you headed upstairs. "When did you change our bedding to red and green?" You cutely shrugged while giving him a wink. "I'm just that fast."

Garou:

"Come on Garou, your so light on your feet this shouldn't be such a fight." The white-haired man rolled his eyes "This is so childish." "I know you are, come on it's just ice skating. Its fun then we can go home, and I'll make hot cocoa." "Better put in the mini marshmallows this time." You sighed but smiled at the man "I will. Now come on. The rink is empty, and I want to skate with you." You took him by the hand before dragging him off to the ice rink that was in your subdivision. Today the weather wasn't great so of course kids weren't outside, meaning the parents weren't either and most couples would be doing indoor activities. For them going out with their loved ones in public was possible, you on the other hand. You had a boyfriend that just loved throwing shit in the air and watching it hit the fan. Most weeks consisted of him beating up a powerful hero, hiding out just long enough for the heat to go away, you are getting maybe one real date night in. Just for him to do it all over again. Allowing his latest stunt to ruin your first holiday together was not an option. Happily staking together, you snuggled into his arm trying to keep balanced. Garou looked down at you "Its nice isn't [Name]? I defended another A class and we're having a lovely day." "I know my little shit. For some reason this is the perfect day." Garou gave a nod as you spent well over an hour skating. The only reason you returned home was that your toes were starting to go numb. Garou, sweet as he could be at times, carried you bridal style back to your shared home. Laying you on the couch, he made you a warm foot bath. "Thank you, once my feet warm up, I'll make the cocoa, with extra marshmallows." "In the soup cup." "Fine. Whatever you want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
26.1K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
29.4K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!