My Fake Marrige To Michael Ja...

By Desglizzy

Hello my name is Yn Ln and I'm a ordinary women. I'm 33 and I live in an old run down apartment in California... More

My Fake Marriage
The Big News
They're Here
My New Home
Where Did He Go
Oh, No
Breakfast
Baby
Sweet Moments
InterView
Get Up
Uh Oh
Cheers
Ugh!
Interview
Interview Pt2
Michael!
Hood Sisters
Heartbeat
Cant Be
Candy Apple
Am I Gone
Hospital
Im Not Crazy
Betty
Away!
School
At Mike's Home
Working
Shopping?
Scroller.
Sunday.
Whaaaat!?
Updating!!
About Lastnight
Paris
The Flight
Awww
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower pt 2
Im Done
Not Leaving
I Cant
Just For Awhile
Just For Awhile Pt.2
Doctor
Beach
Labor part 1
Labor part 2
Labor Part 3
My Babies
I've Decided...
Please Dont Judge Me
Going Home
The Big News
You're Not Going
Goodmorning...Red Bird!
At last
Author Note

Mental Springs

3.8K 143 10
By Desglizzy

Yn Pov
When we got to mental springs I had to check in. Then they took me to a room and gave me a white gown. And I had to take my hair out of the ponytail. They took everything from me. Then I was put into a room.

---Mike Pov---

Joseph- I don't care Michael! You are not gonna have a crazy wife running around here.

Mike- She's not crazy! And she has my children inside of her!

Joseph- Then why would she do what she did!? And how do you even know there yours?

Mike-*Shakes head with tears in his eye* Your sick.

Joseph- I started this! You would be nothing without me.

Janet- You being unfair Joseph.

Kate- Just come down Joseph.

Joseph- You all be quiet! Nobody hasn't told me anything! I didn't even know you were engaged with or had kids on the way! *Looks at mike* You are NOT allowed to see her. And I mean that! *spits toothpick out and walks out*

Kate-*hugs mike* it's ok.

Mike- Don't even tell me it's ok. *walks away*

The next morning I a woke and went to Mental Spring. The whole ride there was long. Then we made it. They sat me in a private room and a few minutes later Yn walked in.

Yn- *Runs over to me and hugs me*

Mike- *Hugs back and close eyes*

I was about to late go but..

Yn-No, hold me.

So I hugged her a little longer until I told her we had to talk.

Yn-*Sits* Ok.

I tried to look every where but in her eyes.

Mike-Um..we c-can't..uh the fake marriage is off....*Looks at the floor and whispers * I can't see you anymore.

Yn- Wait what? *Gets loud* I don't think I can hear you correctly *Cries* because I don't wanna think your saying what your saying. *Looks him in his eyes*

Mike-*Sheds a tear* I'm sorry..

Yn-*Cries* No no no! *Yells* I'm gonna be alone with twins!!!!! Is that what your telling me! I didn't ask for this life style! You can keep your 8 million and I can keep my kids! *Yells*

Doctor- *Bust in and picks her up*

Yn-*Screaming and kicking* Stick me now! Just take me out my misery! *Calms down alittle and looks at me* Why? I have been nothing but good to you. *Cries and shakes her head* Whhy.. *Leaves room*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 133 11
My other book was sadly taken! All my work may be gone but my ideas still live on in my head. And that's one thing Wattpad can't take from me ๐Ÿ’— TO C...
2K 84 26
*Kyra Martin* It was never easy for me to hide my emotions, and that's the cause of all my problems now. I am a writer, or rather, I was. Now I'm j...
8.8K 347 55
Hi I am Karma and I am 23 years old. I am a Moonwalker. So one day I am just doing my own thing until......I found Michael Jacksons in my house.
4.2K 531 60
My name is Sarah. I am 33 years old. I grew up in beautiful Buies Creek, North Carolina. In first grade I met two boys who were trouble makers. Their...