Always Yours | GOT7 PARK JINY...

Por lovesickyuno

"I hope one day we'll be succesful and happy and we'll still be like this.", he said. "Like what?", Jisoo ask... MΓ‘s

Chapter 1 : Remisnicing
Chapter 3 : See You Again
Chapter 4 : Unexpected
Chapter 5 : Hell
Chapter 6 : Mr Park
Chapter 7 : You're My Secretary
Chapter 8 : Will The Universe Ever Fight For Us Again?
Chapter 9 : Back To You
Chapter 10 : Homesick
Chapter 11 : Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 12 : Slowly But Surely
Chapter 13 : Needy
Chapter 14 : Never Happened
Chapter 15 : The One For You
Chapter 16 : All Over Again
Chapter 17 : Questions
Chapter 18 : We Have Each Other Again
Chapter 19 : Chances
Chapter 20 : Fight For Us
Chapter 21 : I'll Fix Us
Chapter 22 : You Make Me Love You
Chapter 23 : Yellow
Chapter 24 : I'm Glad You Did
Chapter 25 : Be My Mess
Chapter 26 : Sick
Chapter 27 : Park Jinyoung's Universe
Chapter 28 : You Taste Like Forever
Chapter 29 : We'll Be Okay
Chapter 30 : I Won't Let You Go
Chapter 31 : Sacrifices
Chapter 32 : Change
Chapter 33 : Take Me To You
Chapter 34 : Happy Birthday
Chapter 35 : I Want To Hate You
Chapter 36 : Hope
Chapter 37 ( Last Chapter ) : Always Yours
Special Chapter : Endless Happily Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! NEW BOOK!!!
A's announcement!
announcement!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2
maybe, just maybe

Chapter 2 : Hopeful

2.2K 81 2
Por lovesickyuno

Jennie was on the way back home, she was walking towards her apartment slowly, taking her time. Jennie dreads to go home, not with her boyfriend there. But something relieved her when she realised that he won't be home until tonight.

As she was taking her time, walking, Jennie wondered if she will ever be happy, and if she will ever find someone who'd treat her well. She sighed at the thought and continued making her way back.

Jennie walked into her apartment nonchalantly, thinking that Junghoon wasn't home. She put her shoes aside and made her way towards the kitchen.

"You're home.", a voice said and Jennie's heart skipped. It was Junghoon. He was eating at the dining table, "Where were you?", he asked, the tone in his voice petrified her.

Jennie remained quiet and Junghoon scoffed. She wanted to answer, but she was so terrified of him, the words just wouldn't come out.

"Don't you know that it's rude to not answer Jennie?", he said, and Jennie still remained quiet, she knew she'd still get hurt either way. Junghoon held on his glass tightly. "ANSWER ME!!!", he yelled as he threw the glass he was holding and she flinched, afraid.

Jennie was terrified of him, every little thing she does disappoints him, and whenever he gets disappointed, he takes it out on Jennie.

Junghoon walked towards her and she slowly stepped back, but Junghoon grabbed her by her arm harshly.

"Junghoon please..that h-hurts.", Jennie said trying to get him to let her go.

"Suddenly now you have a voice?!!!", he yelled and she flinched again, "You went to see Jinyoung didn't you Jennie?", he said as his grip on her arm got tighter.

"J-junghoon, please let me go.", she said almost crying.

"ANSWER ME JENNIE.", he yelled as he shook her. Jennie couldn't stand the pain anymore.

"Y-yes I-"

"You're really asking for it.", he said angrily as he dragged her to the bedroom.

Jennie knew that this was going to happen either way and everytime it did, it hurt even more.

-

Jisoo was at Jackson's office helping him with whatever she could since his new line is launching soon.

"These are so pretty.", Jisoo said looking through the racks.

"Thank you.", Jackson smiled.

"By the way..", Jisoo said as she sat opposite Jackson, "I finally figured out how to avoid taking over my dad's company, for now at least.", Jisoo said.

"Okay...", Jackson said as he raised one eyebrow, "How?", he asked.

"I'm going to tell him that I want to get some experience, so I'll find a job at another company first, and then once I'm ready, I'll come back and takeover the company.", Jisoo explained, "What do you think?", Jisoo beamed.

"Wow..okay honestly I think that's great.", Jackson said, "Which company are you planning to work for?", Jackson asked as he looked through the files.

"I'm not sure yet, but I'll look into it.", Jisoo said.

-

Jisoo was in her room one night, looking through companies she can apply for. Suddenly she came across a company called Park's Empire.

She bit on her lip and clicked on it. She was hopeful for some reason. All the details of the company started loading and a small picture of the young CEO popped up.

Jisoo smiled at that, you made it Jinyoung. She thought. Jisoo leaned her head on the headboard and sighed as she started recalling their memories together.

"Jinyoung, are you not sleepy?", Jisoo said as she yawned.

"Oh come on Jisoo, I don't feel like sleeping.", Jinyoung said.

"Ugh Jinyoung, you don't but I do.", Jisoo said.

"Stay here with me.", Jinyoung said, "Please.", he said as he turned to her.

"Okay Jinyoung.", she said with a sigh, giving in.

"Thank you.", Jinyoung grinned.

"Why here?", Jisoo asked after awhile.

"What do you mean why here?", Jinyoung asked back and Jisoo let out a small laugh as she turned to face him, they were lying down beside each other just looking at the stars in the sky.

"I mean..why the rooftop?", Jisoo said, eyes sparkling. Jinyoung sat up and faced Jisoo who sat up as well seconds after.

"Well, because...it feels like we're free here, and it feels like we're in our own world, it feels like its just you and me up here, and I like it.", Jinyoung said with a smile.

"Really? I feel like that too when we're here, together.", she smiled, "Thanks for bringing me here.", she said as she exhaled, admiring the night sky.

"Thank you for making this place even more meaningful than it already is.", he said and she smiled at him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Jisoo shrugged off the distant memory, and she turned her attention back to her laptop screen which still had Jinyoung's photo on it.

Suddenly, an idea popped up into Jisoo's head.

"Should I apply here..", Jisoo said to herself as she chewed on her lip, "Maybe I should...", she said.

-

Jinyoung walked into his house and made his way to the kitchen to get something to drink, it had been a long day at work. He was bored but he didn't want to go out alone so he decided to call Jennie to ask her if she wanted to hang out.

Jennie picked up after a few rings.

"Hey, what's up?", Jennie said, it sounded like she had been crying.

"Hey, not much, are you alright?", Jinyoung asked his bestfriend.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just sick.", Jennie sniffled.

"Oh really? Then nevermind, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out for drinks later.", Jinyoung said.

"Sorry Jinyoung, I can't tonight, I have a busy schedule until weekends.", Jennie said.

"It's okay, go get some rest and eat your medicine.", Jinyoung said and Jennie responded an okay and they hung up.

Jinyoung raked his hair back not knowing what to do so instead he just decided to spend his night reading

Jennie on the other hand felt bad that she had to lie, but she was too sore and in pain and she didn't have the energy to deal with any of the things Junghoon might do to her if she went out with Jinyoung.

Jennie lied down on the bed and instantly fell asleep not long after that, escaping her traumatising reality for a bit.

-

"You what?!!!!", Jackson exclaimed, "Jisoo are you out of your goddamn mind?!!", Jackson said as they were having lunch together.

"Jackson...", Jisoo sighed.

"Jisoo, if your dad finds out that you applied at Jinyoung's company you know what will happen.", Jackson reminded her.

"But it's only for awhile, and he doesn't need to know, just for a few months.", Jisoo said.

"But Jisoo-"

"Jackson I'll be fine, as long as my dad doesn't find out.", Jisoo said and Jackson sighed at her response.

"Listen Jisoo, you have to take back your application, this isn't going to do you any good.", Jackson convinced.

"Oh my god, relax, it's only for a few months Jackson.", Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes and something in Jackson's head clicked.

"You're still hung up on him aren't you?", Jackson said.

"No..", Jisoo said avoiding eyecontact as she stirred her watermelon juice with her straw.

"You are, thats why you seem so hopeful, thats why you applied at his company when there are a lot of other good companies in South Korea, you want to see him again don't you?", Jackson attacked and Jisoo hated the fact that he was right.

"Jackson!!! It's because his company is the second best I know after my dad's.", Jisoo said defensively.

"Yeah right, I know I'm right Jisoo.", he argued.

"So what if I'm still hung up on him?", Jisoo said.

"Then you're a total idiot, especially after all that happened between you both.", Jackson said and Jisoo narrowed her eyes at him.

"Except the fact that I'm not an idiot because I'm not still hung up on him.", Jisoo spat.

"Okay Jisoo, I'm not buying that crap but you can say it til you believe it.", Jackson retorted.

"You're being such a goddamn jerk Jackson.", Jisoo said in annoyance as she got up to leave.

"Where are you going you stubborn ass?", Jackson said as he sighed in annoyance.

"Home because you're being such a dick.", Jisoo spat, "Call me when you're done acting like you have a stick up your ass.", Jisoo spat and left her bestfriend.

"She's the one acting like she has a stick up her ass.", Jackson scoffed after she had left.

Jackson has always been protective of Jisoo, not in a romantic way or anything like that, but as his bestfriend and sister, he treated Jisoo like his own sister and Jisoo treated him like her own brother as well, considering he was a year older.

Jackson raked his hair back in frustration, everytime he argues with Jisoo it struck him how goddamn stubborn she was, they have been bestfriends since Jisoo was 7 yet she just gets more and more stubborn.

Damn it, you're going to get yourself in trouble Kim Jisoo. Jackson thought to himself.

-

Jisoo was chilling one morning while reading a book on her daybed. Jisoo had already spoken to her dad about her decision and luckily he had agreed.

As she was reading, her phone started ringing. She picked it up and saw that it was Jackson. She put her phone down since she was still mad at him for being such an asshole two nights ago. And he called again.

Jisoo grumbled and answered the call.

"finally done being a dick?", Jisoo said over the phone.

"Yes. I'm sorry okay, I'm just worried about you, like dude do you not know who your dad is?", Jackson said from the other line.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine Jackson seriously, he won't find out.", Jisoo responded.

"By the way, are you free tomorrow night? Let's go for dinner, as a peace offering???", Jackson said.

"Sure.", Jisoo said.

END OF CHAPTER

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

42.8K 1.8K 39
Kim Jisoo, straight, In a relationship with a guy named Jinyoung. Her life is simple, she is a college student, every day enjoying her life at school...
1.8K 46 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, RosΓ© and Lisa also gets into...
3.5K 133 8
"it's been six years, Jisoo hyung. Isn't that enough for you, to love me instead?" Hong Jisoo now has Lee Seokmin who loves and cherishes him with al...