Wolf Allergic βœ” | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed βœ” I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

πŸ“ƒ: I
πŸ“ƒ: II
πŸ“ƒ: III
πŸ“ƒ: IV
πŸ“ƒ: V
πŸ“ƒ: VI
πŸ“ƒ: VII
πŸ“ƒ: VIII
πŸ“ƒ: IX
πŸ“ƒ: X
πŸ“ƒ: XI
πŸ“ƒ: XII
πŸ“ƒ: XIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIV
πŸ“ƒ: XV
πŸ“ƒ: XVI
πŸ“ƒ: XVII
πŸ“ƒ: XVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIX
πŸ“ƒ: XX
πŸ“ƒ: XXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XXX
πŸ“ƒ: XXXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XL
πŸ“ƒ: XLI
πŸ“ƒ: XLII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIV
πŸ“ƒ: XLV
πŸ“ƒ: XLVI
πŸ“ƒ: XLVII
πŸ“ƒ: XLVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIX
πŸ“ƒ: L
πŸ“ƒ: LI
πŸ“ƒ: LII
πŸ“ƒ: LIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIV
πŸ“ƒ: LV
πŸ“ƒ: LVI
πŸ“ƒ: LVII
πŸ“ƒ: LVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIX
πŸ“ƒ: LX
πŸ“ƒ: LXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXX
πŸ“ƒ: Once in A Blue Moon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: Out of The Blue
πŸ“ƒ: LXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: Supermoon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XC
πŸ“ƒ: XCI
πŸ“ƒ: Oh My Gospel!
πŸ“ƒ: XCII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIV
πŸ“ƒ: XCV
πŸ“ƒ: XCVI
πŸ“ƒ: XCVII
πŸ“ƒ: XCVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIX
πŸ“ƒ: C
πŸ“ƒ: CI
πŸ“ƒ: CII
πŸ“ƒ: CIV
πŸ“ƒ: CV
πŸ“ƒ: CVI
πŸ“ƒ: CVII
πŸ“ƒ: CVIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIX
πŸ“ƒ: CX
πŸ“ƒ: Eclipse
πŸ“ƒ: CXI
πŸ“ƒ: CXII (Finale)
πŸ“ƒ: Crescent
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Aftermath
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Return to Daegu
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
πŸ“ƒ: Half-Moon
πŸ“ƒ: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
πŸ“ƒ Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Tongue Technology
πŸ“ƒ: Me After You
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ: No One Missed Seokjin?
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

πŸ“ƒ: CIII

6.8K 422 239
By mociminji

I was already... have three different story ideas for another Kim Namjoon fanfic. Can you imagine that? P-a-r-d-o-n this overflowing creativity... Pardon when my perfect ideal type of boyfriend is Kim Namjoon. Which is sadly, I will never have 😭 So I wrote his fanfic instead. *curledmyselfintopotato

And my brain capasities are now filled with mostly the plots and storylines of my fics which causing me forgetting a lot of things in real life. I wish I could upgrade my brain memory like how I upgrade my computer hardisk. Tsk.

🖋

She always liked to read shounen manga. She liked all those fantasy story about a hero with his super powers trying to save the day. Especially when they have a strong beastly sidekick.

She always imagined herself as the one who owned a dragon, a monstrous looking giant that could blow fire from its throat. She imagined herself riding the mighty things traveling all across the mythical world. But again, it was just a piece of her imagination that would never ever going to be real.

She remembered how once when she was a child, Digimon was one of her favorite anime. She sat in front of the TV with shaky legs and hands holding a bowl of potato chips, waiting for another episode to be played on the screen. And once it did, she came out screaming, waking up the whole family, every sunday morning.

She always, always lost in her own world whenever the anime ended. How she wished that she could be one of the digimon owner, she would love to have Garurumon. The wolf looking digimon who highly intellectual owned by Toshi. His awesome blue-gray fur, white underside, dark blue tiger stripes, his strong claws, everything just fascinating for her.

She always wondered if digimon was real, isn't that going to be amazing?

Speaking of Garurumon, her mind trailed back to Namjoon. The fact that she witnessed that guy she had fall into, turning into a wolf, was really surprising to her. But she wasn't scared at all, which she found herself very peculiar.

A normal person would run away immediately or at least, being sent to the hospital because of a heart attack, yet, she didn't. Instead of afraid, she was fascinated. Namjoon reminded her to Garurumon. She couldn't stop herself from chuckling at the thoughts. Namjoon was a wolf like it, Namjoon was also highly intellectual. The similarities were uncanny. She guessed she still have the same type of attraction after years passed. And this time, the thing she thought only existed inside her imagination, turned out to be real deal.

She opened her travel bag and placed all of her things left inside. She was going be home tomorrow, leaving Namjoon and his family. Even though there were surge of bad feelings haunting her about what's going happen tomorrow, she just wished before she was gone, at least Namjoon will be honest and after then... she would be honest to him as well.

She actually didn't care whether Namjoon was a human or a beast, at all. Namjoon is still Namjoon. Crazy right? Yes, love works like crazy.

In fact, she was excited to know that the mythical being actually existed.

"Daddy daddy!" The little girl called while sitting on her father's lap.

"Please tell me another story about the werewolf again! Pleaseeeee." She whined while pouting her lips.

Her father sighed after a long shift of work as nurse, he still need to lull her youngest daughter to sleep.

"You've been listening to the same story for hundreds time, dear."

"I don't care. I want to listen to it again. Now." She demanded.

"Fine." The man sighed, picking up his daughter and placing her on top of her bed. He pulled the blanket to cover half fo her body. He sat on the floor and began to pick the book that stayed on the nightstand.

"Once upon a time, there lived a girl with her mother in the woods. She always went to the village to grab some bread for breakfast. One day, she decided to take a different path home, going deeper inside the forest. That's how she met..."

"Mr. wolf!" She blurted excitedly. Her father smiled.

"Yes, she met a big giant wolf who looked at her with his piercing eyes, he stood with his two feet, as if he was a human. Too bad one of his feet stuck in the hunter trap. He was badly injured and the girl didn't have the heart to leave him. Even though deep down she was frightened of the mighty being."

"She crouched down and decided to help him. Using her weak hand to help the wolf off the hunter trap that's stuck on his left feet. Once it did, he growled loudly, making the girl fell on her butt, crawling away from the whining giant."

"But the wolf licked her face instead, showing how much he was grateful to her for saving him. The girl then realized, that the wolf wasn't a monster like how everyone else had said."

"Awww that's so cute! I want to have my own Mr. wolf too." She cooed.

"Her mother was furious when she found out her befriending the beast. She was refusing to let the wolf go. She didn't understand why her mom was so against it. Until one day the mom asked all of the villagers to haunt the wolf down when the girl was hanging around with him. She told them that the wolf had kidnapped her daughter, which is of course, a lie."

"She is so evil! I hate her the most."

"In the end, the villager succeeded in hunting the wolf down. The girl cried in tears and wished she could turn everything back."

"But the wolf promise, that one day they will meet again and he's going to make sure that he stayed before closing his eyes to his endless sleep." Little Y/N sniffed.

"I don't get why they hated the wolf so much!" She whined.

"Well, maybe because he looked like a beast so everyone thought he is."

"That's not fair father! I mean, Mr. wolf is big and cool! He is also nice. I just don't get it."

"Now you're angry. You promised me you will sleep after this." Her father sighed.

She huffed. "Fine. Dad.. one last question. Is werewolf really existed?" The father shook his head.

"No they're not, honey." She puffed her cheeks.

"Hmph! I really want to meet my own Mr. Wolf." Her father chuckled.

"Maybe you will meet him if wish for it everyday." The girl eyes lighten up.

"And if you sleep well, now." The girl nodded her head eagerly.

Y/N slightly smiled at the flashback of her childhood. She guessed her wishes were really came true.

She placed her toothbrush inside a small pouch and put it inside her bag. She flinched when the door of her room was slammed open by no other than Park Jimin.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!"

"What What What?!" She answered.

"My mom going to be here and I will be finally dead. I want to you to play Super Junior's Sorry Sorry in my funeral and I want it to be played on repeat." Jimin said while anxiously pacing back and forth.

"You're overreacting." She rolled her eyes.

"You know my mom very well Y/N! This time I'll be really really dead." He kept chanting inside his mind

Yoongi was the one who drove him there. Now that the older boy had gone, Jimin had no one to drive him back away from his mom. He just sighed receiving his ugly fate coming soon.

"Jimin will be the best son in law, isn't that right, Seohyun-Ah?" Mrs. Park asked Mrs. Yeon who already sighed for the thousand times.

Mrs. Kim scoffed, "My Namjoon would be a better pair for her. He is tall, smart, and gentle. What a perfect boyfriend material." Mrs. Park sent the woman who sat on the back seat a deadly glare.

Mr. And Mrs. Park had drove to Daegu along with Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Yeon. The two literally bickering all over the way inside the car. Making Y/N's mother head dizzy and almost threw up.

"Mr. Park, you're really tall. Too bad Jimin didn't inherited that from you..." Mrs. Park snapped.

"So you're saying my son is short?!"

"I didn't. You did." Mrs. Kim chuckled proudly.

"H-how dare you! Seohyun, why are you letting your daughter stayed inside this rude woman's house?" Mrs. Kim quirked her eyebrows.

"You calling me rude? Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror?!" Mrs. Kim yelled back as Mrs. Yeon shook her head lightly.

"For your information, my husband and Mr. Yeon had planned to matchmaking our children." She added.

"What?! That's ridiculous! Yeon promised me since our high school day that our children will be married to each other!" Mrs. Kim just shrug her shoulder.

"Well, I guess he changed his mind." She smirked at Mrs. Park.

Mrs. Park just gasped and stared at her best friend who didn't even opening her mouth since earlier.

Fine. If you want a fight. You'll get a fight.

Mrs. Park turned her head back to the road in front of her while crossing her hands over her chest.

Mr. Park sighed heavily at his wife embarrassing acts. He knew she's up for no good when she stayed quiet suddenly like this, She had a plan in her mind and he bet it was evil.

🖋

I freaking love Digimon! My childhood wish was to own that digivice which could also be used as tamagotchi. But it was too expensive back then.

My fav digimon was Angemon and Angewomon. They are amazing and mysterious! I always imagined myself as Hikari Lol. How about you guys?

Ps. I love Pokémon too. But they came second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
711K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
45.2K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
1.2K 44 14
Book 2 of the Korean-American series Jimin and Yoongi have been happily mated for six months when Jimin finally meets with a gynecologist to switch f...