A Kiss Under The Stars...

By PerfectlyOdd_

A Kiss Under The Stars "I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't wa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS
THANK YOU!

Chapter Forty Four

2.2K 102 31
By PerfectlyOdd_

Hunters pov

Tonights the night. Prom! Apparently its the most memorable night of your teenage life! I approach the kellys door with my mom and maya close behind.

"The doors unlocked" we all walk in and see nathan and owen play fighting. "BRO JUST DO THE FUCKING TIE FOR ME" i chuckle at how Nathan still has to have someone do his tie.

"I WOULD BUT YOU KEEP MOVING STAND STILL" i smirk and watch in amusement.

As soon as they have finished me and owen walk towards each other. "Hi." He doesn't look at me, just stares at our feet.

"Hey princess" I gently lift his chin with my finger so he is looking at me. "You look beautiful" his face goes the same colour as my tie. "You look really handsome." i bite my lip a look away, as a small blush creeps upon my face.

He giggles. "Whose blushing now!" I let out a small chuckle. He takes his glasses off and goes to put them on the side but i take them and place them on my head. "Woah, owen are you actually blind, i cant see anything" he giggles and shakes his head. "No, i only use them to read" i laugh and put them on the side.

"Picturesssss!!!" Our moms shove us together, making us do different poses for their phones. Another knock echos through the house as Ally and Connor enter the room. "Hey guys!" Soon enough they are joining us in the photos.

Connor is wearing a black suit with a blue tie and Ally is wearing a purple dress which fades into a clear netting with stitched patterns.

After around 300 pictures we are finally allowed to leave. We all pile into Connors car and turn on the radio. Most of our school are taking party buses or limousines but non of us saw the point, i mean it's just a journey.

As we arrive we see students coming from every possible direction. It looks great.

"You ready guys?" We all nod and walk into the building. Loud music fills the room along with some beautiful decorations.

Everyone looks amazing. This really is going to be an awesome night.

~~~

Owens pov

I walk back over to ally to see her biting at her nails. She's annoyed. I look around for my handsome boyfriend when i see what probably has her annoyed.

Jenna has her hands all over hunter and Connor.

She slowly leans up and plants a kiss on their cheeks and they do nothing to stop it. Its just a friendly kiss Owen. Hunter wouldn't cheat.

I look over at ally who is glaring daggers at Jenna. "Ill be back" she nods as i walk over to the small food table near us.

"Hey Owen! Are Jenna and hunter back together?" I look over at Maddy and shake my head. "Hmmm wouldn't be a Surprise if he broke it off with you soon. I know the gay thing is just a act. Soon enough he will realise he can do better than a nerdy little freak. I mean come on he's a god and your... you? No offence or anything!" I smile and walks away.

As i sit back next to ally she frowns at me. "Whats wrong bub?" I sigh. "Why do people say no offence after saying the most offensive things possible" she shakes her head. "who said what? I'll beat their ass." I giggle slightly and shake my head.

              ~~~

Marks pov

"Hey Owen how are you" i stand close by as me and Jenna's plan takes action.

"Im ok Jenna, how are you" you can hear the discomfort in his voice. "Im great now you and hunter are over, god I'm glad you both finally saw clearly! So since hunter, my handsome boyfriend has moved on, why don't you, maybe Jordan? Sky? Ooo what about mark? He still really cares about you, he talks about you a lot"

Silence. "Me and hunter are what?" She frowns. Shes good at acting. "Oh my precious Owen, didn't you know? Hunter has been telling everyone you're over, he's been with me all night now, someone must have snapped him out of his phase. Awww sweetie I'm sorry. Hey don't be mad at hunter ok?"

He looks down, fiddling with his fingers. "I always knew he deserved better, i just didn't know he would realise this soon" his voice is only just hearable.

She rubs his shoulder and while she walks away i walk towards him. Ok time for my half of the plan. "Hey Owen, you ok?" He smiles shyly and nods. "I heard about you and hunter, you sure you're ok?" He freezes and frowns. "So it is true?" Rebecca walks past nodding. "Yeah, sorry owen." He looks at her with surprise.

"Hey Owen, since your single now, wanna fuck?" He shakes his head. "Go away Rebecca, leave him alone" she smirks and leaves.

His breathing starts to speed up.

"Hey Owen, since your free, this is so embarrassing but would you like to maybe grab a coffee sometime?" His eyes widen. He slowly slides to the floor.

"Mark, i just found out my boyfriend is cheating on me, doesn't love me and is straight all in 5 minutes, not from him. I need time" Slowly his breathing slows down.

I rub my hand up and down his leg. Slowly i lean in and just before my lips reach his im ripped away. What the fuck?

I'm roughly shoved against a wall by Jordan. "The fuck you think you're doing?" I smirk.

"Trying to help Owen here move on." He frowns and suddenly punches me.

~~~

Owens pov

Mark falls to the floor and Jordan pulls me up. "Ignore whatever bullshit he's saying." I nod slowly.

"What the hell is going on here?" i look up to see Nathan. "This fucker and Jenna are telling everyone hunter is straight and with Jenna while they get some of their minions to tell Owen that hunter realised he deserves better."

Nathan rolls his eyes and walks over to me. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I shake my head. I sigh feeling like I've caused everyone to overreact.

"What are you girls screaming about?" i look at ally and the now crowd of people who standing there.

I swear our group is like a drama magnet.

"What? What we said wasn't wrong. Look at them! They don't suit each other at all and we all know Hunter can do better. Look at him, i mean come on, i know he wouldn't be my first choice." I wince at what Jenna says.

Ouch.

"Oh and you have boys lining up for you?" Jenna smirks and walks closer to Ally. "Yeah, including you're b-" before she can finish Ally punches her.

"I don't slap, so fuck off and leave us all alone before I literally kick your ass." Jenna scoffs.

"What the fuck is going on?" I look over at Hunter. "Jenna was telling everyone you broke up with Owen and wanted to be with her and mark made a move on him so Jordan punched him then Jenna came and insulted Owen and Ally punched him." Rachel, a girl in our year group, fills Hunter in without taking a breath.

Hunter looks from Jenna to me. I freeze at his cold look and he reaches out his hand. I smile and take it and he pulls me to follow him. "Me and Owen are still together, id rather drown than be with jenna, everyone who spread the lie better pipe down. Now, i'm going to go dance with my phoenix mate." I smile as everyone follows us back into the hall.

We walk over to the dance floor and everyone goes back to what they was doing. I rest my arm on his shoulder and intertwine our other hands. I lean my head against his chest as i listen to his heart.

Boom boom

Boom boom

Boom boom

Probably the most relaxing noise i have ever heard. "Baby" i look up. "Yeah" he frowns. "Please don't believe what any of them said. I don't deserve better if anything you do. You're the best thing in my life baby. You're my beautiful princess and always will be" i giggle as i hide my head into his chest.

"I love you princess" i smile. "I love you too, loser."

~~~

Owens pov

I smile as we walk down the street towards his house. Maya is fast asleep in my bed and Melissa is asleep on the couch so my mom told us to sleep at hunters house.

I grin, tonight has been wonderful. We danced for what felt like hours and it was so magical.

We walk into his house and go straight upstairs. I sigh at the warmth of hunters room. I pull off my jacket and place it onto his desk chair before I walk over to his mirror and begin to fiddle with my shirt trying to make it look better.

I watch Hunter take off his jacket, tie and shirt through the reflection. I inhale sharply at the sight of him in just pants, he's got the body of a god. I continue to watch him thinking im being sneaky but he smirks and looks directly at me.

"Like what you see."

I blush as Hunter walks behind me and takes both of my hands in his. "You're perfect." I smile softly and turn around. "Not as perfect as you." He smirks and gently kisses me.

Our soft kisses begin to get more heated, turning into us making out. I gently pull away and walk past him, knowing how flustered he is.

I slowly take off my shirt and smile as i now see his reflection watching me. I smirk softly and throw my shirt on the side only for him to spin me around.

He quickly pins my hands above my head as he gently slams me against the wall while he roughly kisses me. This goes on for a while before we pull away. He slowly runs his hands up and down my waste and keeps a small distance between our faces.

"I need you to tell me now if you aren't ready to go all the way through yet, i mean if you ask me to stop at any time i will but-" i interrupt him with a long kiss.

"I'm ready."

His eyes flash with excitement before he smirks and continues to kiss me.

That night will forever be one of the best nights of my life.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Lmao this is so bad bUt whAtever

I had a stroke writing this.
Ok not a actual stroke it's something me and my friends say.

Hi jess

Word count: 1839

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
246K 9.8K 54
"Theo. If I'm not mistaken? Isn't this yours?" He extended a hand, holding my penguin printed handkerchief. My eyes couldn't have gotten so wide. I q...
1.1M 41.6K 64
The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery caused by satan himself and stumbles in...
2.1M 82.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...