Unexpected. (A CJ FanFiction)...

By Nick_Christiansen04

This is a sequel to the Jyrus story I did. It takes place a year after Jonah leaves. I hope you enjoy! More

{1}
{2}
{3}
Not an update!
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
Not an update!
{9}
Not an update!
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}

{34}

35 3 3
By Nick_Christiansen04

Cyrus' P.O.V
My dead tired eyes awoke. The morning sun blinded my room. After a while of staring at the blank ceiling, I got up and looked outside. Snow filled the ground. Everything was beautiful and white!

I grabbed my phone off my charger and checked it quickly. I had a text message from TJ.

TJ❤️😍
Morning beautiful.
Me
Good Morning cutie.
TJ❤️😍
Still in the hospital but they said I could have my phone.
Me
Really wish we could go somewhere...
TJ❤️😍
Hey, they said I'll be ready to head out tomorrow afternoon.
Me
Yay! I'll be waiting for you tomorrow. Love you.
TJ❤️😍
Love you too.

I closed my phone and smiled. He's coming out tomorrow. I gotta have something planned! Maybe he'll wanna go bowling? Hm.... I don't know what to do?!

I walked around my room in confusion. I looked at the pictures of TJ and I that was on my wall. There were a few that have us bowling. TJ won all those games. I smiled and pulled out my phone again. I looked at the bowling ally that was not that far from our houses.

Only $10 for 3 games? That ain't a bad deal! I'll do it! I called the bowling ally.

"Hi. This is Cyrus Goodman and would be possible to reserve a lane?" I asked.
"Yes just set a date and you got it." The manager answered.
"Uh.... December 14th, 2018." I replied.
"Time?" They asked.
"1:50 P.M." I answered.
"Alright thank you." They replied.
"Bye." I said.
——————The next Day——————
I woke up again excited as hell. I shot up with a full smile and my eyes wide open. I quickly threw on a gray sweater and blue jeans. I couldn't wait any longer to see TJ!

I put on socks and my shoes. I pulled my phone off the charger and ran downstairs. My mom was at the kitchen table reading a magazine.

"You see happy." She said.
"I am! TJ finally comes home today!" I exclaimed.
"Do you want me to drive you there?" She asked.
"No thanks." I answered.
"Alright!" She replied.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the door. I slowed down remembering that there was ice on the sidewalks.

I looked through my phone to see what was going on with everyone else. Ham got arrested?! Oh poor Andi.... Cece probably is heartbroken... Maybe I should stop over there to see if everyone's ok.

I made my way to Andi's house. She sat on the porch devastated.

"Hey Andi!" I shouted from across the street.
"Hey..." She replied.

I looked both ways before crossing. I walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

"I heard what happened... I'm so sorry." I told her.
"It's fine... He got arrested because of something horrible he did." Andi replied.
"Don't you have somewhere to be?" She asked looking at my screen saver.
"Yeah, just wanted to see how you were doing." I answered.
"Well your boyfriend just texted you asking where you are." She replied.

My eyes widened as I waved goodbye and ran quickly to the hospital. I passed Jonah's burnt down house. I paused my legs and looked at the open space. I frowned before I pulled out my phone again. I texted Jonah quickly.

Me
Hey. How you holding up?
Jonah😂🤓🤪
I'm fine Cyrus.
Me
Ok just wanted to make sure.
Jonah😂🤓🤪
Hey uh.... Wanna head to the spoon tomorrow?
Me
Like together?
Jonah😂🤓🤪
Yeah you know to catch up.
Me
Yeah I'm down.
Jonah😂🤓🤪
Nice. Meet me there at 12 tomorrow ok?
Me
Alright see you later.

At that point I started got skeptical. Normally Jonah would want to hang out with other people besides just me. It's just who he is.

I shook my head and continued to the hospital. After a while of walking, I reached where I will see my man again on his feet. I ran to the doors.

TJ came walking out looking around got a second.

"Hey why is there a muffin running loose?" TJ joked. "Shouldn't you be with somebody?"
"Yes." I answered. "This little muffin needs his human."

I sprinted to him and jumped into his arms. We hugged for a few minutes. I let go and kissed his cheek.

"I've missed you." I said.
"Missed you too Underdog." He replied.
"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Haven't heard you call me that since you taught me how to do a summersault."

TJ smiled. I looked at my phone and saw a missed call from the bowling alley. My eyes widened.

"I COMPLETELY FORGOT SOMETHING!" I shouted.
"Forgot what?" TJ asked.
"You ready to loose? Because I got us an alley at the best bowling place in Salt Lake City!" I answered.
"Ooo, I'm pretty sure you have it backwards handsome." TJ replied.

I smirked as we started walking to the bowling alley together. We passed Jonah's house again. I quickly frowned then instantly looked up at TJ and smiled. Luckily he wasn't paying attention at the time.

We finally arrived to the best bowling place ever! I'm gonna beat TJ.... He doesn't know what's coming. Hehe.

"Reservations for Cyrus Goodman." I told the guy.
"Ah yes. You're on Lane 4. Your shoes are already there." The guy said.
"Thank you." I replied.

As we walked towards our lane. I was pulled back by someone. I was about ready to punch them when I saw a person standing behind me.

"Can I help you?" I asked them.
"Save yourself!" They answered.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"This place.... This place...." the person Kept saying.

I walked backwards slowly. I felt my back touch something. More like another human. I jumped as I turned around.

"Save yourself!" They screamed.

Instead of walking backwards, I ran to TJ. I ran into his chest and squeezed him tightly.

"Woah Cyrus what's wrong?" He asked.
"Creepy person!" I answered.

I looked up at him. TJ looked everywhere but didn't see anyone being creepy.

"Cyrus are you ok?" TJ asked.
"Tell me you didn't see him." I dodged the question.
"Do I need to bring you back to your house?" Asked TJ.
"No." I answered.

I felt something crawl up my spine. Maybe that's just my own fear finally getting to me. I shook my head and focused on one thing and one thing only. That was beating TJ in bowling!

"Save yourself..." I heard again.

I looked back and saw someone staring at me through a window. I jumped in fear and instantly turned around. I shook my head again and looked at TJ.

"I feel like something's stalking me." I finally said.
"What?" TJ asked.
"I keep hearing voices say 'Save yourself'. It's getting creepy." I answered.
"Listen to me." TJ started. "There's nothing stalking you. If someone was, I'd be the first one they fight."

I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back until I felt something grab my leg. I was as stiff as a statue.

"Cyrus are you ok?" TJ asked once again. I shook my head as I pointed to my leg.
"There's nothing there." TJ told me.

I looked down and saw nothing. I looked around and saw everyone gone. I started to panic.

"Where'd you go?" I asked.
"Muffin I'm right in front of you." TJ answered.

My vision came back and everything was normal for a second. I looked at TJ who gave me a concerned look.

"Cyrus, I know how much you want to bowl but you're hallucinating. That's not a good sign." TJ told me.
"I'm sorry..." I apologized.
"For what?" TJ asked.
"I had this entire thing planned and I ruined it with hallucinations." I answered.

"Cyrus please.... Don't die on me.... I can't afford to loose you again!"

I saw where I was. I was still in the bowling alley.

"Cyrus?" TJ asked.
"I-I'm dying?" I asked myself.
"Cyrus what do you mea-"
"I just had a vision that you told me to not die on you..." I cut him off.
"Why would you die on m-"
"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! ILL SHOOT YOU KID!" A shooter yelled.

I couldn't hear what he said at first until a bullet went through me. I fell on the floor bleeding to death.

"Cyrus!" TJ yelled. "Cyrus please... Don't die on me.... I can't afford to loose you again! SOMEONE CALL 911!"

I touched TJ's face before I blacked out... At this point, I knew what just happened. I had just told the future...

Hey... Sorry for the absence again. Too much stuff has been happening in my life, not to mention finals are tomorrow so I can't really update anything. So this will be the last update until Friday afternoon or whenever I have time. Bye bye now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 242 62
Cyrus confronts Buffy. He tells her that he was jealous of Andi and Jonah being together. What he didn't know was that his crush liked him back.
7K 401 13
⌈n.jm + p.js⌋ NCT Hogwarts!au "What the hell was that for?!" "Stop being such an over pretentious asshole." Jaemin finally returns from his three yea...
34.4K 470 18
The Story of Jonah and Cyrus from Andi Mack. They're both freshmen in high school and things get intense especially for these 2 friends.....maybe a l...
131 0 11
This story is the Sequel to my first story Why Don't We... if you haven't read that one Read that first then read this one and evrything will make se...