A Kiss Under The Stars...

By PerfectlyOdd_

A Kiss Under The Stars "I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't wa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS
THANK YOU!

Chapter Forty Three

2.3K 93 33
By PerfectlyOdd_

Hunters pov

Today im going shopping with Nathan, Connor and Maya for our prom outfits. Yes maya, she said if i didnt let her come, she would make he have a tea party with her.

My stomach still hasnt gotten better from her last tea party brownies...

My life is honestly great at the moment. I got great friends, great family, no drama and a fucking beautiful boyfriend.

As i walk down the street i see Nathan isnt outside his house, late as usual. I open the door since i have my own key. I look around and see owen lay face first into the couch. I slowly walk towards him and crouch down next to him.

Hes sleeping.

I kiss his cheek and he lazily turns over. "five more minutes" i chuckle. What a nerd. But hes my nerd.

"Good morning beautiful, i'll see you later, ok?" He smiles and nods. I look over to see Nathan coming down the stairs. "Took your time, iv been here for hours" he chuckles and slaps my head.

We quietly close the door so we don't wake the sleeping boy and head off to go get our outfits.

                          ~~~

Hunters pov

As we arrive at the mall i smile. I cant wait for prom. I unbuckle maya and take her hand as we all walk in. The only reason she came is because she wants a toy dinosaur she saw a few weeks back.

We all have a list of what we need. I need a suit, tie and apparently maya's dinosaur. "Since i have got all my items, do you want me to take maya for her toy?" I look at connor and smile.

"Are you sure?" he nods. "Want me to get the ties too?" I nod. "Yeah, heres the money, just pick whatever colour you think will look good together." He nods and takes the money and mayas hand before they leave.

                         ~~~

Owens pov

I smile as my mom brings my suit into my room. She wipes her eyes and squeeks. "Im so proud of you" i smile and walk into the bathroom.

As i change i see how my figure has gone smaller, paler and skinnier. Faint bruises and scars litter my body, but they're healing nicely. I just hope they're not permanent.

I button up my outfit and smile as the only thing missing is my tie which hunter is buying, not out of my own choice.

I walk out and get a shock of a bright light. My mum squeels and shows me her phone.  "What do you think?"

She covers her mouth. "You're so handsome!" I smile and scratch my neck. Handsome? I don't think anyone has ever called me that, usually i get called things like pretty or cute not handsome.

I look in the mirror and smile. It makes me look taller than i am, which is great.

I go to grab my already half eaten muffin when my hand gets slapped, what the hell?! I glance at my crazy mother. "NO CRUMBS ON THE SUIT" i roll my eyes and giggle as i go change.

Im happy, for once i don't feel utterly disgusted by myself. The outfit fits perfectly, not too baggy or too loose, but just right.

You can't see how i have no muscle nor how i have what's described by many as a 'feminine' body shape.

                        ~~~
Hunters pov

I smile in the mirror. I look cool. I look hot. My smile grows at the thought of what owen will look like. He looks beautiful whenever but i know hes going to look amazing.

I move around a few more times in the mirror before deciding this is the one. I neatly fold the cloths back up and before putting my shirt back on, i do the average boy thing to do.

I flex my muscles in the mirror. My body is muscular, tanned and smooth. Its great.

I swiftly go pay and smile at the old lady at the counter. "Prom season huh? What a handsome young man you are. Whoever the little lady is that your taking must be very lucky! Is she beautiful?"

I chuckle at the sweet lady. "He is more beautiful than you could ever imagine." she blinks and grins. "I hope you two are very happy together" i thank her and leave with a grin on my face.

As i walk out the store i feel a hand placed on my chest. What the?! I look forward to see Mark infront of me. I forgot I hadn't killed him yet.

"Hunter, hey! I havnt seen you in like forever bro! Lets hang out" i look around to see nathan stand next to me.

"Last time i saw you i threatened to beat your ass, i dont think hanging out is such a good idea." he smirks and steps back. "Hmm hunter it seems you and your side whore here feel threatened, just because im going to get owen back doesnt mean there isnt room for you"

Give me a break.

"Leave us all alone mark." He smirks. "What are you gonna do, kill me?" I smirk and grab his collar. "Don't test me. I took a bullet for him and id go to prison for him, i've gone before and a guy like me could survive. so don't test my patience." I shove him away.

A flash of fear covers his face but it's replaced by a smirk. "We'll see who he picks." I roll my eyes as he walks away.

I look at Nathan and smirk. "If anything you're my main whore." He laughs as we begin to walk away.

"So matthew, jail huh?" I shrug. "What? Where i used to live you can get arrested for almost anything. I had one measly little fight and threatened to rip someones eye out. So dramatic of them to arrest me." Nathen just stares at me before shaking it off.

I hear my name called as i take a seat on the bench. Maya runs towards me with a yellow and red tie along with three dinosaurs in her hand, leaving Connor out of breath.

"Maya chose them herself, did we miss anything?" i thank him and pick maya up. I look at her sweet smile and couldn't help do the same as she laughs at me. "Ill explain in the car"

God why cant everyone just leave Owen alone.

                              ~~~

Owens pov

"Hmmmm hunter were gonna be late" i cant help but smile as the tall boy continues to kiss all over my face and neck. "Fuck them" i giggle as i kiss him one last time. I grab his hand as i drag him down the street.

"Why do we even have to go to the park, its stupid. We could always go back and cuddle or we could do something else."

I smile and blush. "we told our friends we're going to meet them and thats what we're gonna do. Now come on you giant" he slows down and i have to put all my strength into trying to move him but it doesn't work.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist. "Hunterrrrrr" he chuckles. "Fine" and with that we go to the park, hand in hand.

As we arrive we see our friends sat under a tree. Everyone shouts hey as we arrive which we return. I sit down and smile as maya passses me a dinosaur. "I got this for you, so we can play together" i pull the small girl towards me and squeeze her. "Thank you my beautiful queen."

She giggles and makes our dinosaurs play chase. "Hey maya, can i play?" She nods and i pass Ally the small dinosaur.

I blush as i feel hunters arm snake around my waste and pull me closer. "You're nice and warm." I giggle. "I told you to bring a jumper." He pouts. "You should have forced me too, you know you're the brians here." I giggle.

"Oh my gosh! Owen hey! Hows it going" i flip my head around, not leaving hunters grip around my body.

I see his face.

That dumb ass face.

"Hey mark" he walks over and stands next to me. "I just thought id come and apologise, i was going through some stuff with my family and was in a bad place? Can we start over?" I smile.

I hate being nice.

"Uhh o-ok just please don't hurt anyone again" he nods. "I wont, can i have a hug?" I nod and awkwardly stand up and hug him. After a few seconds i feel myself get pulled away.

Thank god, that was so uncomfortable. He leaves and i turn to Hunter who still hasn't let go of me.

"Jealous?" I watch his angered expression soften as he looks at me. "Of that freak? No, just don't want him touching or being around you." i giggle and smile.

Maybe mark does want to start over?

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Lmao this is so bad bUt whAtever

Also hmmmm hi jess i see you

Word count: 1558

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.9K 44
[boyxboy] Cameron Patterson and Aaron Williams have hated each other for as long as either of them can remember. Because they play positions that cou...
199K 9.9K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...
107K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...