His Cruel Revenge | JJK ||✔️

By AlmightyBomb

An ordinary 9 year old child will play with his friends- I didn't, I worked. An ordinary 9 year old child wo... More

His Cruel Revenge
Chapter 1: 2006
Chapter 2: first encounter
Chapter 3: murderer
Chapter 4: tours and stories
Chapter 5: 11 years after
Chapter 6: a new journey
Chapter 7: found you
Chapter 8: those are my properties
Chapter 9: welcoming doom
Chapter 10: It has just begun
Chapter 11: territories
Chapter 12: questions
Chapter 13: faults
Chapter 14: punishments
Chapter 15: Departure
Chapter 16: Threatened
Chapter 17: Proposal
Chapter 18: Caught
Chapter 19: Ruined
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Fiance
Chapter 22: He's from The Underworld
Chapter 24: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 25: Thailand
Chapter 26: You Were My First.
Chapter 27: Drowning
Chapter 28: Wine And Dine
Chapter 29: Kookie?
Chapter 30: Mistakes
Chapter 31: The Old Him
Chapter 32: Believe Me
Chapter 33: Meeting His Mother?
Chapter 34: Complications
Chapter 35: Tell Me Everything
A/N Extend?
Chapter 36: Exposed
Chapter 37: Death Wish
Chapter 36: Deals
Chapter 37: Letting Her Go
Epilogue
Another New Story!
New ff
New JJK FF

Chapter 23: Caring

13.7K 584 113
By AlmightyBomb

Recap

Underworld?

He- he's The Jeon Jungkook. The son of Raider Kim.

Th-they're..... M-mafias.

*tears escape*

H-He's gonna kill me.

End of recap

Narrator's pov

The car came to an halt.

"We're here", Kim alerted.

Jungkook got out first and walked briskly to the mansion. Eunha on the other hand slowly got out, still thinking about the incident.

The mansion was awfully quiet as she entered. Horrified at the news she found out.

Jungkook was already seated on the couch, loosening his tie tiredly.

"Slut come here", he called.

There was no response.

"Are you deaf? Didn't you just hear what I said?" His voice echoed in the living room as he called for her.

He gazed at her.

"Eunha" his voice rose.

Her body stiffened as she turned around to confront him.

"Y-you're a M-mafia?" her voice trembled in fear.

Silence took over once again as he watched her intently. He stood up and ran his fingers through his shinny hair, chucking his tie away in annoyance.

"So he told you huh?" he huffed.

"Are you.....going to kill me?"
She gulped in fear.

He watched her with interest before making a move. He took each step ahead as she took each back.

"Tsk, Why would I do that? Just because I'm from the Underworld doesn't mean I'm gonna go around killing irrelevant people". He stopped when she hit the white wall. Panic written all over her face.

He closed the gap between them as he set his hands on either side of her head. Trapping her.

"Besides if I kill you than who would entertain me at night?" he smiled cunningly as he witnessed fear.

"Awe are you scared of me?" he teased as his index finger traced her jawline.

"You killed him.................................. YOU KILLED HIM!!! IT WAS YOU!!!" she cried in agony.

His gaze hardened on her.

"You were the one who killed my cousin!! Why!" she abruptly pushed him, creating distance as he stumbled back a few steps yet regained his balance.

"I don't know what you're talking about", he simply denied.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Jeon Jungkook. You killed Jung Hae In! Why?!"

He didn't respond. By not receiving a an answer, she grew mad.

"Answer me you bastard! Why did you kill him! ", she screamed.

"Because he ran away with my money." a calm answer was delivered by Jungkook as he slid his hand in his pockets.

"He did no such thing, you framed him because you needed to get out of the accusations held against you. So you used the first person who came your way! Do you know how miserable his family must have been after the death of their only child? How could you do that to an innocent soul?"

"Innocent soul? Tsk, someone who smuggled drugs, murdered people and had multiple criminal records is considered innocent for you? Amazing".

She glared at him.

"It's not like you're any better either! What you do is even more inhumane," she spat in despise.

"How are you so sure when you didn't even know what I looked like? You even slept with me without knowing who I was. So it's totally bullshit that you know anything about me. You clearly don't". He turned to leave but halted at her response.

"Why?"

There was a long pause before she spoke up again.

"Why did you do that to me when you've already got a fiancée? Why?" She began to cry again.

He turned to face her, only to witness her watching him already with teary eyes.

"You go around sleeping with men for money. Whether I have a fiancée or not, If you wanna get paid than keep that mouth shut".

"But I didn't do anything of that s..or..t-..."

"Eunha!"

She suddenly collapsed although Jungkook was quick enough to catch her before she could hit the solid floor.

"Eunha? Hey wake up! Eunha??"

*sigh*

With that he picked her up and carried her unconscious body upstairs.

Eunha's pov

7.50am

*Yawns*

What is that burning my face?

I slowly opened my eyes to witness a bright light. Heaven?

Oh no its just the sunrise. Its morning already? Thank god, that was some awful dream.

It was all just a bad dream, he's not a Mafia, he didn't kill my cousin, we weren't in that party and we didn't do it in the bathroom.

*sighs in relief*

I attempted to sit up but something heavy weighed my waist down. I looked down to only see a muscular arm.

"J-jungkook?"

It wasn't a dream?

It's not a dream!!!!! Everything did take place.

He twisted and turned before waking up. I kept laying there, processing the information. Watching him. Why is he shirtless?

"You're up?" his voice was raspy, as he slightly smiled and snuggled with me.

Did he just smile?

"Let me go". I struggled to escape his cage like arms.

Did he just fall asleep again? His arms wrapped around my waist and the side of his face laid between my breasts.

"Jungkook wake up". I tried waking him up but stopped.

He looks so innocent when he's asleeps. Like a little baby but he's so cruel when he's conscious. Almost feels like he has two sides of him. One that is cruel to the world and the other that is hurt inside and only wants to protect.

I hope the time stops so we could stay like this. I'm afraid that he would go back to being cruel like he is when he wakes up.

It hadn't even been 30 seconds, he woke up. His eyes lifted to only meet the ceiling as I quickly shut my eyes. Not wanting him to see me.

"Wake up, I know you're awake."

Defeatedly, i opened my eyes to see him watching me. I quickly diverted my attention elsewhere. Not wanting to look him in the eyes.

"Why haven't you been eating lately hm?"

"How did you know?" he caught my attention in an instant. Making me turn to face him as he kept his position.

"You collapsed last night. I called my family doctor for a check up to only learn that you haven't been eating lately. Why?"

I didn't answer.

He sat up, waiting for my response.

I slowly attempted to sit up but was pushed back down by my shoulders.

"Lay back down, you're not going anywhere until you answer my questions."

He was hovering over me.

*sigh*

"I didn't feel like eating", I honestly answered. It's not like he left me a choice.

"Didn't feel like? That's not a valid reason. Tell me the truth".

"But I am telling you the truth".

He sighed, letting go of me and sat up. Running his fingers through his hair as he closed his eyes.

I sat back up straight away. His eyes softened when he opened them again.

"Let's go".

He got up.

"W-where?" I asked surprised.

"We're going out. I need to treat you before you could get any weaker than what you really are."

He's he caring for me? But he hates me.

"Why are you caring for me?" I asked as I watched him get up and wear a t-shirt.

He faced me, smiling.

"Because I don't wanna end up killing you next time when we do it. I need you to be healthy. So we're taking a break from it for a while. I'd still pay for your family's expenses"

Never have I thought that he would say such a thing.

Amazing.

Relieved at the sound of that, I looked down. My eyes fixed on my lap.

Wait a minute.

"Who changed my clothes?" I looked up at him with wide eyes.

Why am I in this short night dress?

"What if I told you I did?" he smiled sheepishly.

"You-" I pointed at him.

"Don't worry I didn't do anything of that sort" with that he entered the bathroom.

Did aliens abduct the real Jungkook and left this boy who is totally opposite?

50 minutes later

"Jungkook you said we're going out. Why are we at the Airport?"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 13K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
1M 62.3K 46
"Don't worry, Jeon. I won't stoop to your level and stain my hands with your dirty blood." I wanted her to suffer every moment she spent with me. I...
1.9M 68.5K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
18.8K 1.4K 59
Obsession - just a mere word for someone to pronounce but the person who is obsessed with someone can't even imagine what lengh he can go just to kee...