How to love a Grimm » Nick Bu...

By angiegami

» Can she and the Grimm find love or will all their secrets destroy everything? « Highest Rate - #668 in Fant... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
update
my own book
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

IMPORTANT

1.4K 19 11
By angiegami

Hey guys,

I haven't been on wattpad in a really long time ooff and I am not here right now to bring good news.

I started writing this story back in 2015 when I was 14 years old and completely obsessed with this show, obviously I am way older now.

As much as I love Melody and her story I am just not really motivated to continue writing her story. I had some drafts saved for 2 books, but I just can't bring myself to write them.

A lot has changed; my intrests, my writing and I have also changed a lot and I decided I want to focuse on writing orginal works.

Thank you all for reading this story, but I will probably never continue it.

If you have any questions on what I was planning to do next for Melody or the other characters feel free to ask in the comments! I will gladly answer all your questions.

Thank you all so much for reading this story, I really love and appreciate all the comments you left and all the votes. I love all of you.

Hope to see you guys when I publish my orginal writing?

- angeline

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 47
˚.༄| 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ♡⋆.ೃ࿔* 【 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 】༄*ೃ⋅°✧ ° . · ༄ ⇲ こんにちは𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 when a boy who Likes a girl, W...
82.9K 1.5K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
239 10 5
Introduction: What would happen to the story of Grimm if Nick had a little sister? She's a FBI Agent and her partner is a Wesen. She's not a rookie a...
69.9K 2.4K 63
You and your brother Nick are thrown into the world of the Grimms after the death of your aunt. Trying to navigate this new life, you find yourself m...