.C.U.P.I.D. || Kylian Mbappe...

Por 299kylian

18 year old footballer is in love with her idol Kylian Mbappe. Her life takes a big turn when she is selected... Más

1. Really?
2. PSG
3. Hoping he doesn't know.
4. First meeting
5. Not a date?
6. Careful
7. Belle
8. She liked her
9. That happened.
10. Mine in my head.
11. First official.
12. A Shy Gesture
13. First fight.
14. The rains in Paris
15. Get ready.
16. Surprise
17. So Close.
18. Unsaid
19. Dance Floor
20. Her
21. Drunk on you.
Note
22. I stayed.
23. Unexpected visit.
24. Hidden feelings
25. Wish that was true.
26. Moonlight
27. No you don't.
28. The carnival.
NOTE
29. The Gaming Zone
30. Costume planning
31. A Surprise
32. Knew it
34. Questions
35. Oh no
36. The job
37. Problem
38. Let's do it
39. Long goodbye
40. The reunion.
update
41. A guest

33. Backstage

3.1K 61 15
Por 299kylian

*Kylian's POV*

I just parted my lips from her's and I already wanted to kiss her again. I mean I'm okay with not breathing for the rest of my life if that is what it takes to have her lips on mine all the time.

I've never known this side of me. I've felt this way about hugging for a lot of people cause I'm someone who cuddles but never kisses. And I've kissed a shit ton of girls.

I could tell she was getting extremely hot when I planted that kiss on her neck. The hair on the back of her neck stood up. And I didn't even have to move her hair out of the look you know. She had short hair already.

I don't know how long we made out but it was a good 10-15 minutes. I can't believe someone so inexperienced could kiss so well.

I'm just hoping somebody got a picture of us.

We literally just stood there hugging in the middle of the dance floor. But eventually we stared moving to the rhythm.

I could tell she was smiling as I felt her baby cheeks rise on my shoulder.
And so was I.

I was enjoying the moment but I had to ask, "Why did you lie?"

She sighed and parted away from me and said, "Okay. First I didn't lie. I just didn't tell you what had happened..."

I wasn't asking her about that. So just like she shut me up. I decided to shut her up.
I connected our lips again but I pulled away before I could forget what I was asking her.

"The couldn't possibly be your first kiss." I said.
"Well, it was." She said smiling. Ugh.

"How are you so good at it then?" I asked.
"Not every has to be a bad kisser." She said and I smiled and kissed her again. And again and again and again.

But someone interrupted me with a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Shivam.

I got pissed, "What? Haven't you been enough of a jerk already? Why not take the rest of the day off?"

"Huh. What are you my boss?" He coughed.

Y/N came in front of me to confront him. I'm glad cause he might have gotten punched today.

"Why don't we forgive and forget and you happily walk off with your girlfriend?" She said in wit.

"I broke up with my girlfriend." He said trying to make a point.

"Why? Did your mom find out?" Y/N said and I laughed so hard.

He looked at me in anger and gave me a death stare. I don't care, I was having fun.

"You don't belong with him. You belong with me." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Remember when I asked for your opinion?" Y/N said acting like she was in a deep thought, and then she continued, "Ohh yeah, me neither."

I started laughing again. She was on fire.

I took her hand and started to walk away, we don't need to talk anymore from that prick.

As we walked to the couches, I heard Shivam shouting, "You'll pay for this."

Y/N turned around to shout back at him, "Yeah. Because at least we are capable enough to pay for it." She said and shot him a kiss. In wit of course. God. Savage.

When I was walking forward still laughing with her, I didn't realize and lightly hit a wall. She started laughing and now she's gonna have to pay for it.

I whipped my hand around her and pushed her to the wall with one my hands behind her head so she doesn't hit her head. Yeah I'll be making her pay for laughing at me but I don't want her get hurt. Ever.

Once she was on the wall I held her waist and her neck and kissed her hard. Like rough. N I didn't even realize how much I was into that kiss but I actually ended up picking her up by her legs and wrapping them around my waist.

But we were interrupted by someone again. This time it was Salman.

"Listen, I understand that this is new and you can't keep your hands off of each other but dial down the heat a bit. K. Thanks." He said and we started laughing as she climbed down from me.

"Anyway, didn't mean to interrupt, just wanted to say that it's dinner time. We have to end the party soon cause Aliya has something planned for me." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

He's getting laid.

"Bro. You're getting laid tonight." She said and I told her that I thought the exact same thing and we started laughing.

Then we had an amazing dinner, turns out Salman is very good at making food. Of course he didn't cook. But it was his recipe. The meat was amazing. Almost everything on that table was amazing.

We were the last to leave and as soon as I sat into the car Y/N asked me if I could drop her to her hotel. I'm like what? Nope. Not happening.

So we drove to my house and she went straight to the bathroom so clean her makeup. I mean from all that I've known her is that she isn't the biggest fan of makeup.

She came out of the bathroom with a fresh face and one thing I noticed was that she had removed her fishnet stockings. She looked so damn good in those by the way.

I asked if she wanted something to change into and she said she's gonna keep whatever she has on. Cause it's comfortable.

But then she stood up and said goodnight. And she started to walk towards the stairs.

"Wait, Y/N." I stopped her.
"Yeah." She turned around with the most sleepy eyes ever.

"I don't know if this is taking it too fast or whatever it is but can you just sleep beside me." I said.

And smiled and walked towards me and hugged me, "I was hoping you'd ask."

I heard that and hugged her back and took her to the bed. She laid down and immediately went to sleep. I think. I turned off all the lights and went to sleep beside her.

I don't know why. This might be cliche but I purposely put her head on my arms and spooned her. She snuggled closer into me and I don't think I remember most after that except thinking that I'm really lucky.

The next morning I remember waking up in the exact same position that we fell asleep in. I decided to let her sleep.

I walked into the kitchen and heard rustling from the bed so I thought she had woken up. But she was just adjusting herself.

When she saw me standing on the door, she woke up and stretched.
"Good morning." God her morning voice is sexy.

"Good morning." I replied.
Morning hug and we went into the kitchen. After some handmade pancakes, which she really liked, we headed to her hotel.

When we were under her hotel, we saw tonnes of girls crowding to a place close to the exits and all of them had some merch on, and posters and everything.

Y/N read something and her face lit up.
"What happened?" I asked her.

"CNCO are staying at this hotel." She said smiling.

"Who?" I asked.
"They are a Latin band. They have some amazing music." She said.

"Ohh. So do you have a favourite?" I asked cause you know it's obvious.

"I love them all equally." She said nibbling.
"Lies." I said mocking her.

"Alright fine. I like Richard Camacho." She said.

She said and the crowd of girls started going crazy. I assumed that the band had arrived.

I asked her which one was Richard once all of us were inside the hotel lobby.
She pointed to a blonde guy.

I asked her, "Why him? I mean not that he's not attractive. But what about him attracts you?"

"I don't know. But the dark skin and blonde hair combo is always a plus. Also, he has that bad boyish vibes." She said.

He does have bad boyish vibes. And I know that girls find bad boys really attractive. That would just fuck with them and leave them.

"Did you know they were in town?"
I asked.
She said yes.

We were standing there talking and when we went towards the elevator, we noticed that CNCO were actually about to get into the same elevator.

We were standing in front of them, and I heard them talking. But it was in Spanish and I'm a Spanish fool. So...

When we entered the elevator, a guy who had a bandana on asked me, "Aren't you Kylian?"

I said yes and he bro hugged me and said that he liked my game.

Then, I turned to Y/N to ask her who was this guy, she whispered, "He's Joel. He plays all kinds of sports and is also a fan of soccer."

They heard the whispers, and Joel asked her, "And aren't you his footballer girlfriend?"

She nervously laughs and said, "No." Then Joel said, "Don't lie. I've seen photos of you two."

"Really though, she's not my girlfriend. Yet." I said and they started laughing. 

"And you know my name." Joel said.

"Yeah. She loves you all." I said earning a light punch from Y/N.

"Well, then we hope to see you at the concert tomorrow." Joel said.

"Actually I tried but I couldn't get the tickets." She said and Richard replied with, "We could get you passes."

Richard has been laying an eye on Y/N ever since we stepped in the elevator. I don't blame him. He seems to show interest and she likes him too. But I trust her. I know it's too soon to say this probably but I'm really not insecure.

"I'm sorry. I can't accept that." Y/N said smiling.

All of them kind of said in unison but all three except Joel and Richard stammered so I'm guessing that they are not the best in English. "No no. It's okay.."

"Ohh really. Then how come I can't get passes online." She said.

"We were talking about backstage passes." Richard smiled.

I could tell they really wanted us to come. Well, not sure about me but they definitely wanted Y/N to be there.

"That's too much to ask of you." Y/N said. She is so sweet.

"I am sure it will be worth it for a girl like you." Richard said. Have to appreciate his guts tho.

Y/N shyly laughed, then she saw the elevator stop on the 7th floor. "That's us." She said and we walked out.They all waved us goodbye.

"He was really flirting with you." I said laughing. "Nah he's just like that" She said shrugging.

We walked in the room and she closed the door behind us and she was about to walk towards me but there was a knock on the door and she turned around sighing.

She opened the door and another member of CNCO stood there and said, "Hold this." He said and handed her an envelope. and said, "See you tomorrow." and ran away before Y/N could say anything.

She opened the envelope and gasped,

"They gave us backstage passes."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.6K 1K 24
HIGHEST RANKINGS #1 in kylian #1 in paris #22 in feelings A 19 year old, gorgeous girl moves from Amsterdam to Paris together with her sister. You'd...
38.2K 1.2K 29
[ TWO SIDES OF YOU SEQUEL ] ❝ 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣�...
1.9K 66 26
I can't choose which person is my person ( Neymar and Kylian fanfic)
222K 4.7K 50
𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘺, 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣...