Ruthless (Seven Deadly Sins X...

By _Gurashi_

(Various x reader) After the murder of her mother, (Y/N) fled to Earth to get away the Goddesses. Her existen... More

Prologue
Character Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A Good Twist of Fate
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Love Interest Poll (CLOSED)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
End

Chapter 8

28.9K 842 1.1K
By _Gurashi_

Second POV 

"You sure she's in this tower?" Meliodas asked.

"Sure! He didn't look like the kind of soldier who could lie to my face." Diane replied.

"He didn't? Thanks, Elizabeth," he said quickly before entering.

"That's weird, this place is completely deserted."

"I guess my knocking that Holy Knight airborne did a number on them."

"Bunch of wimps."

"Are you really okay, Meliodas? I'm sorry for hurting you!" You apologized while doing a small bow with your head.

"Ah, it's okay! I'm fine! Are you?" He beamed with a carefree smile until he looked at you worriedly to see if he did serious damage.

"I'm okay!" He pet your head softly and looked into your eyes.

"You know, you don't have to bow. We're friends!" The term "friends" struck a small sharp pain in his heart, and he hoped that eventually that term wouldn't define them.

As for (Y/N), the term also pained her, but she just simply shrugged it off as a pain from the previous brawl.

»

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's only passed out."

We turned around to see a tall figure approaching us from behind.

"Ban?"

"Captain?"

They seemed to glare at each other, causing a tense atmosphere, but knowing them, you knew it was just a ruse. They couldn't miss each other more. Just then you felt a spell had been casted on the prison. 'Really? How weak. A for effort though,' you criticized the Holy Knights' futile attempt to lock you guys inside.

"Why am I getting a nasty vibe right after they've been reunited? I've got a bad feeling about this..." Hawk started to have tiny droplets of sweat run down the pink sink.

"And you're right to. You should hide behind (Y/N) or me," Diane back away as you and Haw did too.

"Come here, Porky. I got you." You held out your arms with a smile on your face as Hawk jumped into them. He almost forgot that you called him Porky due to that deceiving "kind" smile you sent to him.

"Hey! It's not Porky! It's Hawk!" Porky complained, only to fall on deaf ears.

"Ban!"

"Captain!" They cheered each others name and raced towards each other, as if they were in love with each other. They vehemently gave one another series of high-fives with the most joy they had throughout the day.

"What the hell? It's like they're best friends!" You and Diane only hummed back in response. "You don't have to hold me anymore, (Y/N)."

"Just wait for it..." you said ominously.

"Hah?!"

Just then Ban struck Meliodas's abdomen and sent him flying through the stone walls, only to have Meliodas do the same to him. Hawk was reasonably flabbergasted at this sight.

"Just roll with it," you and Diane said flatly in unison after seeing Hawk's confused expression.

"What the hell, man? I thought you'd gone soft..."

"But you're spry as ever!"

"Ready!"

"Go!"

They got into position for an arm wrestle. As soon as the game had begun, the ground beneath them had started to crack up and turn into debris. The walls closed in on themselves and more destruction and dust started to form everywhere.

"What's happening?!" Hawk started to squirm in your arms as you held him tighter making sure he wouldn't get hurt from the continuous demolition.

"Those two have always been like this," Diane said fondly. You only sigh in response.

'Hey, at least they're breaking down the spell, but dust is flying everywhere!,' you grimaced.

"Been like what!"

"Honestly, men are so immature."

"Out of 720 matches against you, I've won 361, as I recall!"

"You must be out of it! I've won 361!"

"The Captain's so cute when he gets all worked up!"

"This is hardly the time!"

'There goes the floor and the spell. These guys are just too brawny,' you sighed.

»

"How's Elizabeth doing?"

"She seems to be resting comfortably."

"I healed most of her wounds, but she'll need to take a rest for the next couple of days," you informed.

"That's good."

"Why is she sleeping in your room, Meliodas? Elizabeth's on the third floor."

Your head perked up at Hawk's question. You had been thinking the same thing. To be honest with yourself, you were a bit jealous, but you would never admit that to yourself even if you were forced to. You just didn't like it.

"About that... Ban took Elizabeth's and (Y/N)'s bed and said he was claiming their room as his own." That statement, itself, gave you some relief until you realize Ban took yours and Elizabeth's room.

"What's Elizabeth and (Y/N) supposed to do, then? If Ban took that room, he also took (Y/N)'s."

"Maybe they could sleep with me. Right, (Y/N)-chan?" He suddenly went behind you and started to harassed your chest. You were about to easily let him off the hook with the groping with a scold, but he had whispered something in your ear that made you freeze up and turn red. "You know, (Y/N)-chan, if you really wanted to pull my hair earlier, we could've done that in my bedroom".

You froze up remembering that you grabbed  a fistful of his hair during the battle. Then you applied that to his words and finally understood what he meant by doing that in the bedroom. 'FSJDFKDAG— What?!!'  You could barely formulate words or any type of verbal reaction to his comment and groping internally, more or less externally. 

"Hey! Get your Hands off her!" Diane and Hawk yelled as you were still in shock. In contrary to their words, he only squeezed more as if he was trying to memorize what they felt like before the disappeared.

By this time, you had finally recollected your thoughts and words, albeit, it wasn't very coherent.

"M-Meliodas!" you stuttered out as you finally got him off you by elbowing him strongly in the chest. He was sent flying back a couple feet and was about to go back, but thankfully Hawk stopped him.

"Like hell they will! They won't be sleeping with you!"

»

"This is Ban, the Fox Sin of Greed," Meliodas introduced.

"Nice to meet you," Ban grinned.

"Uh, where did you get that outfit?" You and Diane already knew the answer to his question, so you two just turned your heads to look off the side.

"I can't parade around naked in front of a princess, can I?"

"You had money for clothes?"

"I stumbled across them. It was a total fluke!" he lied. You and Diane only sighed at his antics. "Speaking of introductions, it's been a long time, Diane."

"I'd have been perfectly happy if I'd gone 100 years without seeing you," she shaded. 

"And how could I ever for get my gorgeous angel, (Y/N)." He arose up from is seat on the crate and walked over to you. He pulled you into his bare chest and hugged you tightly as if you were going to disappear. "When our connection cut off earlier, you got me all worried, you know that?" he mumbled softly into your hair as he ran his fingers through your silky (h/c) locks.

"I'm sorry," you whispered back as you looked up to meet his eyes apologetically. He only smiled back stroking your head before leaving you to the cold breeze alone. His warmth lingered on your skin until the chilly air washed it away.

"I'm Elizabeth. Please pardon me for not getting up."

"Not at all, Highness. Our order doesn't stand on ceremony. Let's all be friends, the five of us."

"Don't you mean six, buddy?"

"Are you out of it, Captain? There are only five."

"There are five! Are you sure you don't have a screw loose?"

"Who said that?"

"I did!" Hawk's presence was finally acknowledge by Ban. As soon as he saw Hawk, his cool demeanor was lost and replaced with shock.

"That pig is talking!" Ban jumped a few feet away as he eyed the pig in amazement.

"You're freaking over that now?!"

"No way! A pig that can talk like a person?! That's totally crazy! I've got it! You're King, aren't you? That must be it! You were cursed and you finally turned into an actual pig!" 

You had already been chuckling at the conversation between Hawk and Ban, but as soon he said that you just couldn't help yourself from laughing aloud quietly.

'Cute,' Ban and Meliodas thought as they gazed at you fondly. They didn't even realize it, but as soon as they heard your almost silent giggled their moods lifted instantly and a large smile formed on their faces. What can you say? I guess that's your very own special effect on them.

"Guess again. King is dead. According to rumor, anyway." Meliodas returned back to his regular expression before anyone saw his affectionate smile.

"I'm warning you. I'm no ordinary pig. I'm Sir Hawk, captain if the Order of the Scraps Disposal!"

"Oh, wow! I've never heard of that order before!"

"Have you made you introductions? Eat up before your dinner gets cold!" Dr. Dana interrupted.

"Let's eat!" 

"Don't start without us, Captain!"

"Any scraps are the purview of the Order of Scraps Disposal, got it?!"

You flew over to Elizabeth and Diane as Sennett gave Diane her dinner. You sat on the seat above Elizabeth's head and munched on the meat on the skewer. Once you were finished, you looked around to see the joy and happiness on everyone's faces. It reminded you of all those good times you guys had together when you guys were still Holy knights.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Meliodas chirped as he walked over to your seat with a small bowl of grapes. "Can I feed you?" he said eagerly. 

"Sure," you said tenderly with a grin adorning your expression. 

You parted your lips as he brought the grape closer. He felt your lips brush against the tips of his fingers ever so slightly. 'So soft...'  he admired with the slightest tint of pink on his cheeks. As for you, you didn't realize that your lips made contact with his fingers, but you were thinking of something else that made your cheeks splash with a light pink.

'Isn't this what human couples do when they're in love with each other? Feed each other? No... he probably doesn't even know that.... I'm probably wrong... Right?' Little did she know, Meliodas knew exactly what he was doing and she wasn't wrong at all.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Come have a drinking contest with me!" Ban yelled out energetically as he ran over to you with two cups of ale in both his hands, interrupting Meliodas as he was still feeding you.

"No. You always lose and you know that," you said easily, focusing on Ban now.

"C'mon! Let's go!" he tried to encourage.

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

»

"C'mon, don't hold out on me, Captain Hawk...Teach me, master!" Ban slurred when (Y/N) placed him on Hawk so that he could be taken back to the tavern after losing the drinking contest to (Y/N).

"Do something about this guy! (Y/N)!" Hawk pleaded.

"Sorry," you replied quickly before turning away.

"Ban, don't overdo it. Just admit it you can never out drink (Y/N)," Diane stated willfully.

"I wish this could go on forever. But I guess that's not in the cards," Elizabeth said somewhat joyfully.

"Say, Princess... I don't know much about humans or the customs of human lands. And frankly, I'm not interested. But..."

"But?"

"I'm okay with fighting for you because you were pretty badass today."

"Me? No, I didn't do anything... "

"No, you were pretty cool today, no doubt," you joined in, praising Elizabeth for saving that boy despite him being a fraud.

"You have power, all right. The power to move my, (Y/n)'s, and Captain's hearts," Diane continued.

"Diane... (Y/N)..." 

"Say, Princess?"

"Yes?"

"Would it be okay if I called you Elizabeth?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed joyously.

"Then don't worry about being formal with me, either."

"Same here! (Y/N) is fine!" you added on.

"I couldn't possibly!"

"It's fine!"

"A-All right!"

Just then streams of meteors came soaring across the glimmering night sky, creating a criss cross pattern.

"Father! Look at the sky!"

"That's... It's like a passage from one of the Britannia's old poems," he said astonished. Everyone gazed upon the rare beautiful meteor shower.

"When the shooting stars streak across the same sky in the form of a cross,  Britannia will face her darkest hour.  This is a trial preordained since ancient times. And it will herald the beginning of a holy war between the guiding hand of the light and the bloodline of the darkness."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
88.5K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...