Chase

Galing kay _Maryam_A_

✔️Started On: June 14, 2020 Completed On: September 5, 2020 By: Maryam A✔️ #11 in gangleader (9/13/20) #29 i... Higit pa

Author's Note.
"You're In Danger"
"Penny For Your Thoughts"
"Supervision"
"You're Not Alone"
"She Has A Child"
"Just Sneak Out"
"Too Much Blood"
"Meeting Him"
"Gone"
"Jealous"
"Let The Pranks Begin"
"Vacation"
"Spin The Bottle"
"You're Mine"
"Over My Dead Body"
"You're Right"
"His Best Friend"
"Leaving"
"Feeling down"
"Where Is He"
"Saving Him"
"They're In Love"
"She's Not A Toy"
"He's Awake"
"Find Her"
"Brain Freeze"
"Marking What's Mine"
"All Because Of A Smoothie"
"Maybe There's A Chance For Us"
"Stay Away From Me"
"Hiking Gone Wrong"
"My Fault"
"Purple And Black"
"Only If You Get Me A Baby Pig"
"Taken"
"Why?"
"A Mole"
"The Cafe"
"I Wish Nate Was Still Here
"It's Christmas"
"The Birthday Wish"
"It's Our Place"
"Tent Comes Down"
"Fake Proposal"
"Back To Where It All Started"
"Kingston Enterprise"
"All Done"
"Chase"

"The RedHead"

1.9K 68 2
Galing kay _Maryam_A_

"Chase, we need to talk!" I shouted from down the hallway and opened his room door.

My eyes widened as I saw a girl on her knees in front of him. I quickly walked out and ran to Aliyah's room.

"Lord have mercy on my body. Kill me right now and rinse my eyes until they're no longer eyes." I mumbled nonsense, making Sam laugh.

"I guess you walked in on him and his slut." Aliyah said and I cringed. "He'll have her here more often."

"Why?" I frowned a bit and she shrugged.

"Chase gets needy and has his main slut stay here until he doesn't need her anymore. And to me, he has someone on his mind that he's trying so hard to forget about." Sam said.

"His ex?" I asked and she looks a bit surprised. "He didn't tell me anything about her. Just about a rose tattoo behind his ear."

"Well, not her." Aliyah said. "It's someone else." She cleared her throat and looked away. "Plus, he hates his ex now."

"Hey." Aiden muttered as he walked into the room. Logan, Carlos, and Virgil stood behind him.

"Hey, where's Dylan?" I asked, noticing I haven't seen him in almost a week.

"He's in Russia working a mission." Logan said and they walked in. Knowing what they're going to do, I stood up.

"So, I was thinking about Oreos." I said, pretending as if I don't know what they're planning.

I waited until they stepped away from the door. Taking my chance, I quickly ran out and heard one of them run after me.

Arms wrapped around me and I screamed. Logan put me on his shoulders and I groaned, putting a hand on my side.

"You hurt me, bitch." I flicked his head and he laughed. Soon, everyone started coming downstairs.

I quickly looked down when I saw Chase and a redhead with him.

"Oh, God. I bet that was traumatizing." Logan laughed when he saw my reaction.

"Shut up." I mumbled and held onto his hands so I don't fall. "Will you put me down now?"

"Let me think about it." He said, walking over to the living room. "No."

"No?" I repeated.

"No." He also repeated and I looked down at him, meeting his eyes. "You're so light."

"Shut up." I sighed and flicked his head again. "Come on, Logan. Put me down."

He began spinning and I held onto him tightly, afraid that I'll fall.

"You should throw her into the pool." Sam suggested and I glared at her.

"Good idea." Logan replied and I slapped his chest. He groaned and looked up, glaring at me.

"I'll hit you again. Put me down." I said, giving him a look.

Logan sat on the couch next to Chase and the redhead. They're all up on each other.

"Wait, I don't want to be put down anymore." I said.

"No, I think you do." Logan said and made me get off. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pulling his back against my chest. "Vivian-"

"No, you're not leaving-"

"Does it look like I-"

"Yes, you do and you-"

"Viv-"

"Shut up and let me speak." I said, glaring at him as the others laughed at us.

My eyes landed on Aiden and Aliyah. They're cuddled in each other's arms.

"Wait!" I pushed Logan away from me and stood up. "Since when did you two start dating?" I asked. Aliyah blushed and I smiled at them.

"Two days ago. I heard her screaming and getting all excited." Logan teased and Aliyah threw a pillow at him.

"Well, I'm going to sleep." I went to walk away and Logan grabbed me, putting me on his shoulders again. "Logan!" I whined and a few of them laughed.

*************************************

"Vivian!" Carlos shouted and I stayed silent. "Vivian!" He shouted again.

"What!?" I shouted back and he didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes and continued reading my book.

"Vivian!" Carlos shouted and I groaned, throwing my book down on the bed and standing up.

"Vivian!" George shouted when he saw me and I went towards him, hugging him tightly.

"Hey! Where have you been?" I asked and placed my hands on his cheeks.

"I was at a sleepover at my friends house. His name is Jimmy. You have to meet him one day!" George replied.

"And you went all alone?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. George shook his head.

"Virgil said his friends were coming with me." George said and pointed to the guards who walked into the house.

"That's good. It's not okay to go anywhere alone, right?" I said and George nodded. "Aiden is waiting to see you."

George ran off and I turned to Carlos, crossing my arms.

"I called you down to see George. Shouldn't you be happy with me?" Carlos muttered, stepping towards me. "I have to go see Emily. I'm going to tell her about this....gang stuff."

"What if she leaves?" I asked and Carlos sighed softly, putting his hands in his pockets.

"If she really likes me and cares for me, she'll understand and stay. I mean, I can't help the situation I'm in." Carlos stated.

"I really hope she stays. She's perfect for you." I gave him a small smile and patted his chest. "Good luck, Carly."

"Thank you, baby girl." Carlos replied and I winked at him before going upstairs.

I went to Aliyah's room. Sam and I have been sleeping with Aliyah because we hear noises at night and get scared.

"Oh, is this your book?" The redhead asked, holding up the book I threw on the bed. "I'm Amanda by the way."

"Vivian." I muttered and she held out her hand. "I don't do handshakes."

But the image of her hands all over Chase is in my head and it makes me dislike her. She didn't even do anything; I'm being mean for no reason.

"Well, everyone is about to have lunch." She said, placing my book down. "I'll see you downstairs."

"Yeah." I sighed and she walked to the door.

"Oh." Amanda said and I turned back to her. "Stay away from Chase. I see the looks you give him."

Now I have a reason to hate her. Why are all the girls who come here always mean?

I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling confused as she left the room. What kind of looks do I give him?

Sighing, I made my way downstairs and entered the dining room. Everyone is seated at the table. Sam smiled and patted the seat next to her.

"Not fair. I wanted Vivian next to me." Aliyah said, glaring at Sam. They argued and I playfully rolled my eyes as I took a bite of my food.

It tastes a bit off though.

"Wow. Who made this?" I asked, clearing my throat and drinking some water.

But the water isn't water. Oh, God. I have no clue what it is, but it's disgusting.

I quickly stood up, making the chair fall back. Everyone turned to me as a gag escaped my lips.

"Vivian?" Carlos stood up, looking worried. I put a hand over my mouth and quickly ran out, going to the nearest bathroom.

Carlos quickly came in after me and held my hair back as I threw up.

"I knew it." Carlos sighed as I finished. "I saw Logan messing with your spot and he told me he was just fixing it up for you."

After I washed my hands and mouth, I left the bathroom and went back to the dining room with Carlos.

"I'm sorry about that." I said and grabbed my drink and food. "I'll be taking these to the kitchen. I'm not very hungry."

I walked towards the door and Logan seems to be near there. I poured the drink on him and then the food.

I know it's a waste, but come on. He literally made me throw up. It's still not okay for me to waste this, but it would've gone in the trash anyway for everything he put in it.

"What the fuck!?" Logan shouted and quickly stood up as I placed everything down.

"You made me eat the disgusting food and drink that nasty water!" I yelled at him. "God, what was even in there?"

"That I'll never tell you." Logan said and I glared at him. I pushed him and he ended up slipping on the wooden floor. He fell and I covered my mouth.

Sam and Aliyah burst into laughter.

"Run!" Sam shouted and I didn't think twice before darting up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

537K 14.2K 37
WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body pressed against mine once more, confinin...
44.7K 1.9K 46
{completed} Book 1 Aurora has been controlled by her entitled mother from the moment she was born. When she's finally given the chance to escape int...
1.9M 30.4K 37
✔️Started On: December 21, 2021 Completed On: By: Maryam A✔️ #1 in Romance #1 in Sold #2 in Gangleader #8 in Gang #19 in Guns Cover by: @fhades ...
462K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...