The One with the Ring or the...

By JumpAndFall23

What happens when Randy Orton is stuck in the middle of a love triangle? Does he choose his wife that he is c... More

╰☆╮Part 1 ╰☆╮
Chapter 1: The House Wife
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Disappointing Day
Chapter 4: Sprained ankle
Chapter 5: The Walls Breakdown
Chapter 6: It all ends on Skype
╰☆╮Part 2 ╰☆╮
Chapter 7: Prank
Chapter 8: Crush?
Chapter 9: ?Confusion?
Chapter 10: Shocker of my life
Chapter 11: Meeting the Family
Chapter 12: Problem or Blessing?
Chapter 13: Creep
Chapter 14: You Promise?
Chapter 15: Cheater?
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 18: The Breakup?
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Life Without Him
Chapter 21: Desicion Time
Chapter 22: Forever and Always
Chapter 23: Epilogue

Chapter 16: Coach Cena

1.9K 78 14
By JumpAndFall23

              “Why the heck did you want to meet here this early?” I ask the moment I open the gyms door seeing Randy standing there with an eager smile,

                “Well actually it was my idea.” I hear a cheerful voice say beside me I look and find John with a huge smile,

                “John!” I smile giving him a giant hug, “been forever since I last seen you!”

                “I wouldn’t call a month forever but whatever,” he chuckles as he lets go of me, “So Randy said you were walking again so I thought it would be good to start actual training.” He adds before walking toward Randy and some weights.

                I grunt the instant I realize they want me to lift things with my wimpy arms, “You are soon gonna find another reason why I couldn’t be a Diva.” I groan as I drag my feet over to them.

                “And what’s that?” Randy asks a small smile plastered on his elegant face, my heart skips a beat before it sinks realizing its gonna have to do some serious pounding today and not just because of Randy.

                “My laziness, seriously do I have to work out? I usually just come here to run, that’s it.” I pout wanting to go sit at home on my couch and eat a bag of potato chips while watching TV.

                “Oh, come on it won’t be that bad.” John smiles, patting my back reassuringly I glare at him not believing his words.

                I push out my stomach as far as it will go, “Do you see my lazy? Look how big it is.” I say pointing to my enlarged belly, the boys both chuckle as they try to hide their amusement. “Does my lazy make me look pregnant?” I ask innocently as I position myself sideways cupping my belly, they burst into laughter not even attempting to hide it anymore.

                “How do you work with this girl, I bet she is never serious.” Cena says between chuckles, Randy drapes his arm over John’s shoulder and pulls him close to him.

                “Now you see why she is my best friend, you may have been replaced.” Randy says with a sly smirk, Cena frowns grabbing his chest dramatically.

                “No!” he screams dropping to his knee’s Randy and I laugh while others around us just glare with pure hatred. “Alright for real, time to get serious, oh gosh you know you are bad when I’m the one saying it’s time to be serious.” John says shaking his head in disapproval but I could see the sides of his lips fighting to turn up.

                “Okay, what first Coach Cena?” I smile cheerful jogging in place pretending to be happy about working out, ugh just the thought.  

                We are about done with working out but I have noticed anytime John comes close to me Randy quickly gets him out of the way and takes over. It was just really weird he didn’t like me to even talk to John for some reason… “Big Johnny, please tell me that was the last one!” I groan as I drop the weights in their right place.

                “For now…” he smirks with a wink, I glare in his direction for a split second but lay on the ground exhausted.

                “I will love you forever and ever if you please let me go home and sleep!” I beg with my eyes close but open them to see his reaction his smile widens,

                “Hmm tempting…what all comes with this love?” he asks with a lazy grin and a slight wink that would make any girl fall, except me. The thought makes me look over at Randy whose jaw was clenched tight, he catches my gaze and quickly looks the other way.

                “Not much, just my gorgeous smile.” I say cheerful though my insides were aching needing to know what was wrong with Randy. I climb off the floor and make my way to Randy, “Is this seat taken?” I ask in my best seductive voice before smiling like a dork.

                “Nope, reserved for you.” He says in a plain voice patting his leg, I sigh but sit down on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

                “What’s wrong?” I whisper before placing my head on his shoulder burying my face in the crease of his neck, he sighs but I hear his heart racing at the same pace as mine.

                “I need to talk with you…” John says I open my eyes and see him standing just inches away, his face suddenly stern more serious than I had ever seen it before. I climb off of Randy, they walk a few feet away just enough that I couldn’t hear what they were saying but again they were gesturing in my direction and again it looked as though Randy was losing… 

                “What was that, you know the conversation with you and John?” I ask laying on the bed getting ready to hit play so we could watch Smackdown before going to Randy’s surprise.

                “Nothing to worry about.” He brushes it off lying down on the bed beside me, I give a slight nod deciding against making a big deal out of it.

The show fades into black, getting off the bed I go to climb over Randy as I straddle him trying to get up, I almost fell and he quickly put his hands on my waist gripping tight so I don’t fall. I place my hands on his strong chest at the same time and suddenly things started to close in on him everything else disappeared and I knew for a fact I was in love with my best friend. Not only in love but head over heels, dramatic forever love that you only get with…your future husband. I feel something poking my leg just slightly, as Randy’s face flushes red I pretended not to feel it and held in my giggle as I climbed off. “So, what’s the surprise?” I ask grabbing an outfit out of my closet.

“You’ll see.”

                “Can I open my eyes yet?” I ask tapping my foot with my hands over my eyes, “I’m really starting to despise surprises.” I groan feeling anxious to see what he did this time.

                “I’m hoping after this you will love them, open your eyes.” He says trying to hold back a smile, I remove my hands and a smile spreads across my face as I see Randy standing under the famous St. Louis Arch.

                “Wow, what are we doing here?” I ask walking up to him entwining my hand in his looking up at the gorgeous silver arch above us.

                “Come with me,” he says in a low voice leading me to a door on the inside of the arch, he open it and leads me to the top of the arch. “Dinner, my lady?” he asks gesturing to the single table set up in the top of the arch.

                “This is beautiful…” I whisper, looking at the perfectly set table with a small bouquet of red roses set in the center, a small band played soft music to the side and out the window was the most gorgeous view of St. Louis, Missouri all lite up in its glory.

                “So you like it?” he asks eyeing me carefully nerves evident on his face,

                “I love it…” I whisper before pulling Randy into a tight hug, he walks to the chair and pulls it out gesturing for me to sit down. “Thank you, my kind sir.” I smile politely sure to kiss him on the cheek before sitting he blushes just slightly.

                “You’re welcome, my beautiful lady.”

                After one of the best dinners of my life, I stand there staring out the window at the view lost in my thoughts about Randy. “Hey, you okay?” I hear a deep voice cut off my thoughts, I look over my shoulder and see Randy walking up to me. I nod just slightly as he places his hand on the small of my back, “You’ve just been quiet tonight.”

                “Sorry, just been thinking a lot.” I give a weak smile, placing my head on his shoulder.

                “Dance with me and we can talk about it,’’ I couldn’t help but give a sincere smile at the adorable look he gave me, taking his hand he leads me to the band and wrap my arms around his neck placing my head on his chest as his arms wrap around my waist.

                “I I- just…” I trail off not able to form words without admitting my love for him, I look up at him and he stares at me our eyes meet its almost as though he is reading my mind without saying a word. We sway back and forth to the music as my eyes tell the whole story his blue eyes show so much emotion everything in me just needing him to understand. To love me too. Tears bead in my eyes as the emotions become too much, ever so smoothly he brushes his thumb under my eye wiping away anything that may have escaped.

                “Jazmine please don’t cry…” he whisper’s leaning down closer to my face, his cool minty breath making its way up my nose. I get that same feeling in my stomach I always get when he is around, the feeling I don’t think will ever go away. My throat goes dry, and breathing suddenly became a foreign thing I can’t even remember how to do, his lips coming closer and closer to mine, thank God Creep isn’t here to interrupt again. I lean up on my tip-toes and our lips meet as electricity shots through me and I surrender my body to him, nothing could be more heavenly then this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 226 10
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!
154K 3.4K 52
Emily Parker- A coming-to-age, shy girl becomes a professional wrestler under the watch of Randy Orton; who can see that Emily is no innocent chick...
1K 24 21
Harper Grainger is the youngest daughter to izzie and Jimmy. She has always been a quiet girl, or so everyone thought. It is unknown that Harper has...
41.6K 1.1K 29
After finding out about having a son, Randy tries to get back into his son's life. But when his best friend also wants the girl, Gem is left with a d...