Chapter 16: Coach Cena

“Why the heck did you want to meet here this early?” I ask the moment I open the gyms door seeing Randy standing there with an eager smile,

                “Well actually it was my idea.” I hear a cheerful voice say beside me I look and find John with a huge smile,

                “John!” I smile giving him a giant hug, “been forever since I last seen you!”

                “I wouldn’t call a month forever but whatever,” he chuckles as he lets go of me, “So Randy said you were walking again so I thought it would be good to start actual training.” He adds before walking toward Randy and some weights.

                I grunt the instant I realize they want me to lift things with my wimpy arms, “You are soon gonna find another reason why I couldn’t be a Diva.” I groan as I drag my feet over to them.

                “And what’s that?” Randy asks a small smile plastered on his elegant face, my heart skips a beat before it sinks realizing its gonna have to do some serious pounding today and not just because of Randy.

                “My laziness, seriously do I have to work out? I usually just come here to run, that’s it.” I pout wanting to go sit at home on my couch and eat a bag of potato chips while watching TV.

                “Oh, come on it won’t be that bad.” John smiles, patting my back reassuringly I glare at him not believing his words.

                I push out my stomach as far as it will go, “Do you see my lazy? Look how big it is.” I say pointing to my enlarged belly, the boys both chuckle as they try to hide their amusement. “Does my lazy make me look pregnant?” I ask innocently as I position myself sideways cupping my belly, they burst into laughter not even attempting to hide it anymore.

                “How do you work with this girl, I bet she is never serious.” Cena says between chuckles, Randy drapes his arm over John’s shoulder and pulls him close to him.

                “Now you see why she is my best friend, you may have been replaced.” Randy says with a sly smirk, Cena frowns grabbing his chest dramatically.

                “No!” he screams dropping to his knee’s Randy and I laugh while others around us just glare with pure hatred. “Alright for real, time to get serious, oh gosh you know you are bad when I’m the one saying it’s time to be serious.” John says shaking his head in disapproval but I could see the sides of his lips fighting to turn up.

                “Okay, what first Coach Cena?” I smile cheerful jogging in place pretending to be happy about working out, ugh just the thought.  

                We are about done with working out but I have noticed anytime John comes close to me Randy quickly gets him out of the way and takes over. It was just really weird he didn’t like me to even talk to John for some reason… “Big Johnny, please tell me that was the last one!” I groan as I drop the weights in their right place.

                “For now…” he smirks with a wink, I glare in his direction for a split second but lay on the ground exhausted.

                “I will love you forever and ever if you please let me go home and sleep!” I beg with my eyes close but open them to see his reaction his smile widens,

                “Hmm tempting…what all comes with this love?” he asks with a lazy grin and a slight wink that would make any girl fall, except me. The thought makes me look over at Randy whose jaw was clenched tight, he catches my gaze and quickly looks the other way.