Chapter 22: Forever and Always

A/N: *cries dramatically* This is the LAST! official chapter... I'm so sad! There is an Epilogue next though so please don't forget to read that as well, it will be AMAZING!!!! And I think everyone will love that even if this one made you sad :) this is so bitter sweet however this is the first story I've ever finished so I'm very proud of that, I hope you guys enjoyed the story as much as I did writing it :)) Love you guys for reading!         

             “Jazmine…” my name leaves his lips, causing me to take in a sharp breath this was going to be the moment of truth. It was his wife or me, and even though all of me didn’t want to break up his family I couldn’t imagine my life without him. “You are so beautiful.” He says after a long pause, his eyes glazed over as he looks toward my kitchen.

                “Just say it,” I choke out taking his hand in mine, scooting over as close as I could to him he glances at me and for that short moment I could see him debating within. I try to swallow as fear arises but it didn’t help any, the look on his face of helplessness said it all.

                “I love you, so much, I have been trying to figure out what is for the best not only for me but for Alanna. There is no doubt in my mind that eventually she would love you as much as I, it’s just…hard, ya’ know?” he asks in that emotionless voice, how he does it is beyond me. Randy hind’s emotions like a pro, whereas I am a complete mess before him probably making this even harder.

“I know, look before you say anything else just know that I love you and this isn’t going to change that, maybe we aren’t meant to be together in this life time but I know for a fact that you are my soul mate.” For a split second pain flashes before his eyes, exposing a little more emotion then expected as water rushes to them. “We always have the next life time.” I give a weak smile, caressing his cheek he closes his eyes taking in my touch as the tears escape my eyes.

“Jaz, you are my soul mate, but Sam is my wife and I need to respect my vows and stick this out through thick and thin.” He flinch’s at his own words, not daring to open his eyes as I slowly take my hand off his cheek. I expected he would choose her, but I didn’t expect the feeling I got from it. Pride, I loved him even more for doing the right thing.

“I understand…” I choke out, having difficulty to breathe tears burning my cheeks as they ran down heavily. Those dazzlingly blue eyes slowly expose themselves at the sound of my sobs, his tears start to flow as he pulls me to a tight hug.

“Please don’t cry…” he begs into my hair while I ruined his shirt, I try my hardest for him to pull them back so he didn’t feel guilty but I couldn’t.

“I- I’m so s- sorry” I stutter out in between my cries, he holds me as close as he can rocking me back and forth as I literally cry my heart out for him.

“Don’t be, I’m sorry, love. I failed you…” I knew it was wrong, incredibly wrong, but I couldn’t help myself I needed to make him realize this didn’t change a thing and words weren’t enough. I look up instantly locking lips with him for one last kiss, he responds immediately gripping my waist and leading me back onto the couch.

“I love you more than anyone else on this planet, forever and always.” I whisper as I pull apart not wanting to go too far, he presses his forehead to mine both our breathing heavier from the passionate kiss.

“Forever and always.” He whispers back, making me smile through the sadness of this goodbye. He climbs off of me sitting upright on the couch, the moment was too sweet to just leave it at that.

“Creep!” I call my newest best friend who was no doubt sprawled out on my freshly made bed, within seconds I could hear his nails against the wooden floors as he ran toward my voice. Letting out his manliest bark he charges at us full speed jumping on the couch right on top of us, we laugh as he goes back and forth licking both of our faces.

“Is he always this happy?” Randy asks with a chuckle as he wipes the slobber off his face,

“That’s what happens when you save an animal they are always the most grateful,” I smile at my buddy before reaching for his collar removing his heart shaped name tag pink gems around the edges. “Obviously we aren’t going to be able to see each other after this, so… take this.” I try to say cheerful but a hint of sadness did escape as I shove the piece in his hand.

“Aw, poor buddy first she wanted to name you Button than she picks out the most girly name tag she can find.” Randy teases as he examines the tag I placed in his hand,

“Pft, whatever Creep loves that tag!” I state almost as though he understood Creep hides his face between his paws as if disagreeing making us both laugh. “It’s Creep and my heart…always with you even if we can’t be together.”

His smile fades as it sinks in that this was goodbye, his hand closes around the silver heart and he pulls it up to his chest. “I’ll treasure it forever…” He gets up knowing this was the end, leading him to the door I was hoping he would at least say something else instead of just leaving without a glance back. “If you ever need anything at all just ask, and if you really want I can find someone else to train you to become a Diva.” He says quickly turning around, leaning against the door frame I consider the offer.

“No, I think its best we don’t work together…” I say in a sad voice but not wanting to end on a sad note I playfully add, “A girl can only control herself so much, ya’ know?” I wink with a grin, his smile grows.

“I’ll see you in another life than my love…” That smile of his weakens a tad bit but I nod leaving it at that watching him turn around and head to his car was hard. Climbing in he looks over blowing a kiss in my direction making my heart flip, in a way I don’t think anyone would be able to do.

Randy left hours ago, but I couldn’t get that kiss out of my mind…I did the right thing, I know. That didn’t change the fact that I loved him though, I could have convinced him to choose me but Sam had him first and I didn’t want to be that kind of a person. Creep was still in my lap, smiling down at him I was grateful I would always have him to remember that magical night with Randy. “Hey, Jaz…” Kyle’s voice says as he walks back into the living room, I haven’t told him about the meeting with Randy but something told me he knew.

“Hey…” I smile, Kyle was a great friend…the best. Always there for me even after I broke his heart, he gives that warms smile that only Kyle can do before flopping down beside me.

“Jazmine, I know these last few weeks have been rough for you, and you need time to heal…but when that finally happens.” He stops looking down as he twiddles his fingers together with nerves, “Could you please give us a chance? I know I’m not a professional wrestler or as built as he is but I do love you…” I look over at his pleading eyes.

“Only time will tell…” I whisper placing my head on his shoulder, he wraps his arms around me and holds me close as I listened to his heart while it sang me to sleep.

Don't forget to read the Epilogue which will be up later today or tomorrow depends on how you guys act and how bad you want it :)) <3 Hope you enjoyed the story!