My Melody || Jungkook BTS✔️

By estella_w

For her there isn't such a thing as a one side coin. She is honey and lemon at the same time. He is a stone i... More

Prologue
1.ICE CREAM
2.FEELINGS
3.MELODY
4.UNEXPECTED MEETING
5.SMILE
6.JEALOUSY
7.BUS
8.FRIEND
9.CHERRY
10.PHONE
11.BOYFRIEND?
12.TRUTH OR DARE
13.IN THE RAIN
14.SICK
15. ANGER
16. FIGHT
17.AGAIN
18. SURPRISE
19. SURPRISE II
20.DATE
21. HOT DANCE
22.THE BEACH
23. LOVE
24. PASSION
25. ROSES
26. ALONE
27. FAR AWAY
28. NEW BEGINNING
29.JEALOUS
30.GAME
31.NIGHT OUT
32.SLEEPOVER
33.MOONLIGHT
34. PARTY
36.KISS & MAKE UP
37.PROPOSAL
EPILOGUE

35. THE TRUTH

1.4K 45 4
By estella_w

JOY'S POV

He dragged me to his room and closed the door twice.
Now I have no escape. I am at his mercy.

I saw his lower front, was all wet. Omg how am I supposed to clean that.

"You can change to something else. Why do I have to clean that?"

"Because I say so." He answered.

"Who are you to order me around? Just wear another pair from your closet and leave me alone."

"You made a mess and you have to clean it." Jungkook said looking at me.

"Ok. Sooner we finish this, better." I said grabbing a small towel from one of his drawers and kneeled of front of him brushing the towel up and down. His breath started quickening and became more harsh.

I felt his tightness growing under my hands. A part of me wanted to wrap mu fingers around his...

Joy stop this. The alcohol is giving his effect on me.

"Stop." Jungkook managed to say with a husky voice. His face had an expression like was in pain.

"Why to stop now? You were the one who wanted me to clean up the mess I made." I said continuing brushing harder over his pants where the wet stain was visible on his black pants.

"Stop it." He said again, louder this time but I ignored him.

A strong grip on my wrist stopped me and he brought me up from my lowered position. Now we were face to face, his strong hand holding my hand and our bodies millimetres away.

"Why you didn't stop when I told you? You started a bigger mess now that needs to be cleared immediately." He said shifting his gaze from my eyes to my lips.

All I was thinking were his pulp lips on mine. His soft touch over my body.

"What are you talking about?" I said getting back into the conversation.

"This." He said pushing my body flat to his. And a soft scream escaped my lips when I felt his hard member against my lower abdomen.

"I didn't do nothing." I said looking at his neck, not daring to look at his sparkling eyes because I know I can't resist him.

"Don't act innocent babygirl, I know pretty well your devilish ways."

"I didn't do anything on purpose." I yelled at him because it wasn't my intention. Well at first it wasn't but then he made me angry and I rubbed his pants harder.

He pushed me on the bed behind us and in a second was on top of me.
He started kissing me and touching every part of my body.
His soft hands put me on fire. He kissed my lips while lifting my dress slowly and I felt his hands exploring the area over my panties.

With my hands locked at his wide neck and messing up with his hair, I couldn't stop but moan continuously.

Jungkook finally inserted his fingers inside the panties and touched me where I needed him most.

When I felt a burning sensation that made me roll my eyes inside my head he stopped.

I opened my eyes to find him hoovering beside me, with a smirk planted on his face.

I saw him angrily , pushed him off me making him fall on the bed and without saying a word I got up running to the bathroom. Locking myself in.

It's so humiliating. How he could do this to me. Leaving me hanging and burning with desire.

Omg. I fell again for him. I started crying feeling so bad about all what happened. Maybe I shouldn't have drunk. It gave me courage to act like this. But still he shouldn't have acted like that.

"Are you taking a cold shower?" Jungkook asked behind the door and I felt the humour in his words.
To him it may be humorous.

"Well why don't we take one together because I need one too." He added.

"Joy? Joy open the door. Are you okay? " He knocked at the door furiously and I noticed that his tone became serious suddenly.

"I am fine. Just leave me alone." I answered.

"Are you crying? Joy open up." Jungkook said worried.

"No. Just go and call Noelle please." I managed to say between tears.

I don't know what made me so emotional. It was the drink or the fact that I felt refused. Now I needed to be away form him and if Noelle comes here he will leave, that's why I asked for her.

After some time I feel the door open and close quickly. He finally left but I didn't dare to get out of the bathroom. Not till Noelle comes.

Meanwhile I arranged my dress, washed my ruined make up and prepared myself to leave the bathroom.

Noelle came soon, calling for me worried. I am curios to know what he told her about me? How he explained to her my presence at his bedroom? Because I am sure Noelle has asked many questions to him.
I wished I saw his face at that moment. But I am sure he hasn't told her the truth.

"Joy what happened?" She asked immediately as soon as I came out.

"Nothing just wanted a way to escape from Jungkook." I said giggling.

"You worried me sick. I thought something bad happened to you. Are you drunk?" Noelle asked seriously.

"Why would happen something bad to me? What did Jungkok told you?"

"He said that you locked yourself on the toilet and refused to go out. He said you are drunk. And I think Jungkook is right. You are drunk because the sober Joy would never act like this."

"And how is supposed to act the sober Joy when he leaves me in the middle of making out. He took revenge on me by leaving me hanging." I said raising my voice.

Noelle was speechless, she was looking at me shocked.

"I don't get it Joy. What kind of game are you both playing? You are on and off, fighting and making up all over again. What is this game you are into? Why don't you both decide if you will start again or end for good this relationship?"

"I don't even know myself Noelle. This questions have been tormenting me too. I don't know what to do anymore. " I started crying there, sitting in his bed.

Noelle hugged me tightly, holding me while I cried my heart out.

"Do you love him Joy?" She asked.

"More than myself." I answered leaving her embrace and coming face to face with her.

"Then tell him that. Also tell him the truth." She suggested.

"I think it will all end when he learns the truth. That I decided to break up with him because didn't want to make him choose between me and his future. That I knew for a long time that he was going to leave for his studies and I took by myself the decision for him. He will hate me Noelle." I said bursting into tears.

"He won't Joy. If he truly loves you he will understand you and will love you more after this sacrifice you made for him."

"I hope so. Well let's get out. There's a party and here we are crying." I said smiling and leaving the room hand in hand with my bestie.

With one last glance at the small towel that had fallen on the ground I closed the door behind me.

"Where were you girls? Come here I have something important to announce." Jimin said and went in the middle of the group in the big hall.

"Well when the clocks strikes twelve o'clock it's Jungkook' birthday and we will surprise him by singing happy birthday." He said quickly.

I wondered where Jungkook went.

He came near us, where me and Noelle were staying, in front of the main door.

"I hope he comes soon. I asked him to get me some medicine about my stomach because I drunk too much, of course I pretended to be sick just to get him out of the house. I also told him that I will end up the party before he comes." Jimin explined laughing at his surprise plan.

The apartment became quiet and only some whispers were heard. When noises came from outside, Jimin quickly turned off the lights and it was all silence.

As soon as he came inside and turned the light on, every one started singing the birthday song.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Jungkook,
Happy Birthday to you.

He was totally shocked and quickly people surrounded him, wishing him happy birthday. He didn't looked too happy about this. But with a fake smile he met all the people. He doesn't like to celebrate his birthday with many people.

Jungkook whispered something to Jimin and after that he announced that the party has came to an end.

Me and Noelle were the last to leave because we hadn't wished Jungkook yet. We approached him too. He said a low thank you when Noelle met him. And I had no idea how to meet him, I just decided to kiss him on the cheek.

Noelle left quickly after wishing him because Jimin asked for help in the kitchen and she offered to go.

"Happy Birthday !" I said placing a kiss at his cheek while he stood passive.

"This is not the proper way to wish me happy birthday." He said.

"How am o going to wi...?" My words got caught inside his mouth and I felt the liquor in his breath.
He wasn't drunk before. When did he drink?

Grabbing me in his arms without braking the kiss he went to his room.
Pushed the door open with his foot and closed it in the same way.

He placed me on the bed and got on top of me. His kisses were passionate and I felt his love in every kiss he placed all over my body.

One by one our clothes ended up thrown in the floor.

We were too lost in the passion to care about anything else in the world.

************************************

The rays of the sun, falling on my face woke me up. With my head placed at Jungkook' naked chest, feeling his rhythmic heartbeat I opened my eyes to see his peaceful face sleeping.

I kissed his neck and traced butterfly kisses all over his chest. He moved in his sleep by my touch so I stopped.
I was too shy to do that when he was awake.

"Why did you stop?" He asked in his hot husky voice.

I didn't speak but decided to hide my face in his chest. He chucked and in a second I was under him. He kissed me murmuring good morning between my lips.

After that he stopped and gazed me for a while in my eyes.

"Why did you lie to me? " he asked.

"Why you broke up with me like that when you could have told me the truth instead?" Jugkook asked again when he didn't get an answer from me.

"Why Joy?"

************************************
A/N
Long time not updating. I've been too busy and too lazy 😅😅 lately.
Next part will be Jungkook' Pov.
Stay tuned. 😆😆😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 20.6K 30
This story revolves around a normal university student who's pretty good at academics but in practical life, she's a failure. She often gets caught...
20.4K 1.2K 37
A soft hearted girl get bullied everyday like literally several times, she was depressed yet strong hoping...until someone came to her life and he wa...
965K 29.2K 33
Jungkook, a popular, mysterious and rich boy. But also really Cold! Y/N, a cheerful, beautiful and full of life girl. But also really annoying! Y/Ns...
18K 551 14
A very cute and sweet boy who was is love one day suddenly turned very cold ! why? cause he saw his love on the bed with someone else. The boy stopp...