THE MAFIA'S PRINCESS

By ThelmaAkosa

"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (THE WEDDING)
EPILOGUE
A/N

Chapter 42

47.8K 1.5K 229
By ThelmaAkosa

AVATIA'S POV

Even though I felt bad that we didn't paint as planned, I knew it was for the better. Ana and I sat watching the last episodes of 'awkward' when I felt his presence on the sofa next to the one I was sitting on.

"Don't you get tired of watching this shit, Analise?" He asked in a bored tone.

Ana playfully shot him with a pillow. "Shut up, what do you know? I'm not like you who enjoys watching National Geographic channels."

That peeked my interest. There was a lot that I didn't know about this guy. "You love plants and animals?."

Ana rolled her eyes. "The dude is obsessed with that tv channel. Can you imagine? How boring?"

Dre shot her back with the pillow. "Keep trying me and see what I'd do to you some day." He said, amusement lingering in his voice. This was a new beginning. I was not completely used to this playful side of Dre.

Ana studied him for a bit. "You know, you need a hair cut. Your hair has grown so long."

I watched Dre touch his hair. "You're right. Do call Gian to come over, will you?"

Ana nodded and took her cellphone. "I'm on it boss."

I reduced the volume and watched as she called Gian which I assumed was Dre's personal barber. Once she was done, I increased the volume and Dre sighed in frustration again. I giggled. "Sorry boss."

He looked at me and smirked. "You still owe me some punishment."

It was my own turn to sigh in frustration.

He chuckled. "Sorry princess." He teased.

I blushed because he used my words against me.

"Mhmmm......I'm still here guys." Ana teased and I blushed even more.

Dre chuckled. "You're crazy, you know that right?"

Ana burst out laughing as she nodded. "Gian would be here in ten minutes." She said to Dre, then turned to me. "Ana please keep this boss of ours company, I need to check the food."

I looked at Ana in the eyes to figure out what she was trying to do. Probably playing matchmaker. Oh Ana. When she was gone, I turned to him. "How's your hand now?"

He shrugged. "Much better. Those drugs actually worked some magic." He admitted and I was glad to hear that.

We all kept watching the show till Gian showed up. Just looking at Gian, I didn't need to think twice to know he was gay. He had piercings and tattoos all over his body and he acted like a complete girl. He reminded me of my cousin, Kenny. I shook the thought off, I'll get to see him next week. I couldn't wait. We all walked to the multipurpose room and Gian (who I was glad could speak in English), couldn't stop making me laugh with all his jokes. It was so easy to bond with him. It felt like I had known him for years.

"Avatia, can you believe it, my mom chased me out with a spatula." He said laughing like a kid at his own reverie. "My mom's a case study."

I shook my head in amusement. "No. Your mom is better. There was this time when my mom followed me to school to be sure I ate my packed lunch. Can you imagine the looks I got from the other kids? Principal Levy even tried to send her home but she refused." I told him and laughed at his shocked expression. Dre even chuckled. I smirked because I knew he was listening all this while despite the fact that he acted all bored and uninterested.

Gian finished cutting his hair and started washing it. I couldn't stop staring at how handsome he was. This guy sure was made on Christmas Day.

"I really don't know what my mom has against my sexuality though. I mean I don't see anything wrong with it." Gian said casually as he applied more shampoo on Dre's hair.

That was the similar case with Kenny. "You know, you remind me a lot about my cousin. My aunt Glenda would rather die than accept Kenny's sexual preference."

That peeked Dre's attention too.

Gian's eyes lit up. "Is he handsome and hot?"

I giggled. "If I had my phone, I'll have shown you his pictures on social media."

Gian started touching his pockets. "Where the hell is my phone?" He asked eagerly.

Dre rolled his eyes. "You know you actually came here for my hair right?"

Gian put his palm on his chest. "Oh boss, I know and I'm doing just great, but I also need to see this guy. Who knows, he might be my soulmate."

I burst out laughing. "You're so cute."

Dre looked at me. "Here. Show him what he wants to see so he can concentrate on my hair."

My eyes widened in surprise. "I can use it?"

He gave me the do-you-want-it-or-not look and I took it immediately. It was the latest iPhone. In black, of course. I pressed the home button and was shocked to see it had no passcode or something to restrict access. I gasped when I saw his wallpaper. It was me. It really was me! My heart skipped a thousand miles. Can you believe it? Me! Me! Me! It was the day we went to his cottage. The day I wore my yellow sundress. I looked up to see two pairs of eyes on me. I blushed hard. I didn't realize I was carried away by my discovery.

"The picture, sweetheart." Gian reminded me and I hurriedly searched for Kenny's pics on the internet and gave the phone to him.

I watched Gian's facial expression gradually change. "Fuck baby, he's the one. He really is the one."

Shockingly I didn't cringe at his language. I can say I'd already gotten used to it. Being with all these people made me get used to it. "Sorry Gian, he already has a boyfriend."

"The fuck. Like I care. I'm using all my savings to fly to America. Please put in a good word for me, okay?"

I shrugged. "I will. I can't wait to go back home. I miss my family and friends so much." I said and I knew it came out sadly. My eyes slowly started to water. I stood up. "I'll be in my room." I said and walked away as fast as I could before anyone saw my tears.

I think I cried till I fell asleep because I heard someone knocking my door. I immediately sat up. "Come in."

The door opened and my ever so handsome boss walked in with a bag in his hands. "Hey. You okay?" He asked, looking at any place except me.

I smiled. He wasn't used to being all friendly. "Yup. I'm all good."

He walked over to my bed and sat down, handing me the bag. I got the smell of freshly baked pastries and chocolate.

I slowly took it, wondering why he was giving me. "Uhh, thank you?" It came out as a question. "But what's it for?"

He scratched the back of his head which I realized, was really nicer now, and looked at my nightstand. "It's because I, I, you know, noticed your mood swing earlier. One minute, you were really happy, the next, you were sad and then you started crying."

He stopped talking and started looking at his feet. Was he shy? No way. Him? Shy? Not possible. "So?" I urged him to continue.

He scratched the back of his neck this time. "I thought maybe you are on your....you know.....pe.... that thing."

Wait a second. He thinks I'm on my period. "You think I'm on my period?"

He cringed. "Don't say that word."

My eyes widened in realization and amusement. So that's why he was shy? He was one of those guys who got freaked out about menstruation. Who would have thought? And here I thought he was scared of nothing. I burst out laughing. I couldn't control myself. "Dre you're scared of the word period? Period?"

I laughed harder just looking at his facial expression. It was so funny. My goodness. So that's his weak point. "Avatia please stop it."

My heart skipped a bit because he called my name and said the word 'please'. Woah. My boss was really changing. I now knew how to tease him. "Period, period, period, period." I sang and he closed his ears and eyes in disgust.

"Stop it, I'm warning you."

I kept singing and unexpectedly, I felt his lips on mine. My heart started pounding. Woah, slow down tiger. My head was spinning at the sweet sensation of his lips on mine. And just when the kiss was getting sweeter, he pulled back. I was speechless, and  just stared at him, nothing coming to my mind.

He stood up and smirked at me. "I warned you to stop. Don't forget that I know the only way to shut you up, princess." He said and started walking to the door but stopped. "And oh, do talk more, I love shutting you up, makes me eager to punish you." He said, winked at me, and walked away.

What the?

__________________________________

Woah!!!!!! I can see them😂😂😂
I particularly enjoyed writing this😁❤️

Do vote if you enjoyed reading it.

Love,
Thelma❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
359K 6.6K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
8.5M 249K 68
Valentina Matrix sold her virginity to the highest bidder. "She's twenty four and she's never been touched" the announcer yelled to the crowd out men...
626K 11.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...