You're Different (Levi X Read...

By Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... More

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

So Called "Family", Captain

63.3K 1.7K 3.2K
By Erena_Yakamato

Well, I have a veryyy.....long title for this chapter I wonder what it means...

Now Back to our Current Levi Program!

You Should Be Watching:

You're Different

~~~~~~~~

(f/n)'s POV:

"Oh, Levi.. Spring Break, was so long ago. Just ignore them." I smile. Levi gives me a heavy sigh and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"I never will forget that week." Levi mentions. "Me neither..." I smile, burying my face in his chest. "TCH, those brats are almost done with training, let's go." Levi tells me. "Ugh..fine." I sigh, sitting up. Levi and I head back to HQ.

We go into the dining hall, and I head to my squad's table, while the other cadets sat on the other tables.

"Heichou, I'm going to bed, early." I tell Levi, before leaving. Until, I felt him grab my wrist. "Go to my room." he whispers in my ear.

"Okay..." I giggle. He lets my wrist go and I head up to his room.

I go into his study and I see a envelope on his desk.

'(f/n) (l/n).'

What? I grab the letter and open it.

To My Dearest Granddaughter,

It has been a year now, since I've seen you. Until I saw you in court, I was in complete shock that your father's experiment had worked on you. I never wanted you to become this. I hope you are happy, no matter what, I'll always protect you and your brother.

I know now that you are happy with your squad. That puts me at ease now. Levi is a great Corporal and a great leader. What your mother and aunt taught you as a child, you show it to Levi.

Be Strong. Fight for humanity.

Sincerely,

Grandfather Darius Zackly

Grandpa...

"Oh god..its been a year already. I hope my brother's doing good." I sigh, happily.

My older brother was in the Military Police, he was married last time I saw him. I haven't seen him though, in two years. I'll have to go see him, soon.

"Oi, what are you doing?" I heard Levi ask me. I look up and saw Levi standing in front of the desk. "Oh, I was just reading something." I smile, before stuffing the letter in my jacket pocket.

"Come on, I'm tired." Levi yawns before heading to his room. I follow him to his room and he begins to strip out of his uniform. I blush, still from seeing him. He suddenly stops and turns around to me, shirtless.

"TCH, you need help getting undressed?" he asks, smirking. "Huh? No! I'm not a child!" I tell him as I unbutton my shirt. I take off my uniform, without ease leaving me only in my bra and underwear.

Levi lies in bed, reading a book with the small candle light, on.

I lie on the bed, next to Levi, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Levi.." I yawn. "Mm?" he replies, flipping the page.

"I love you." I whisper. Levi's eyes soften and he puts down his book on the side table and pulls me up.

"Who ever knew my type of girl is a complete idiot." he smirks before kissing me, on the lips.

"Oi! I'm not an idiot!" I interrupt our kiss. "Say whatever you want, but tonight your mine." he smiles pinning me as he pins me down to the bed.

He kisses me on the lips, again then deepens the kiss. Causing me to moan through our kisses. He breaks off the kiss and takes off his boxers and I take off my underwear. He sucks on my neck, as he goes in to me. "Ah..L..Levi.." I moan.

He silences me with a kiss, he bites my bottom lip, softly. His pace picks up faster, I dig my nails into his back, feeling the pleasure run through my body.

"Levi..I..I.." I gasp. "I know. I'm going to too..." he whispers in my ear.

He kisses me harder and I kiss him back with the same force. "Levi!" I call out, as I reach my climax.

"Fuck, (f/n)." he calls out, before lying down on the bed. We both breath, heavily after our little session.

He pulls me closer to him and he wraps the duvet around our naked bodies, as we hold each other in our arms.

The Next Day~ 1:30 P.M.

"(f/n)!!!" Hanji cheered down the hallways as I walked down the hallway.

"What?" I reply, as I pass by her and head downstairs to the foyer. "There's a guy here for you, he's from the Military Police." she mentions.

"Oh? Where is he?" I ask. "Outside, Erwin, I believe is talking to him." she tells me.

"Okay, thanks bye!" I smile and I head outside. I wonder who's here?

When I opened the door, I saw a carriage. Erwin and the soldier had their backs facing me. The soldier turns around, and looks at me.

I notice the familiar medium (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes, gazing at me.

'Kyle..' I think.

"Kyle?" I question. His charming smile, escapes his lips. "Hi, (f/n)." he greets. I feel tears escape my eyes. "Kyle!" I cheer as I run into his welcoming arms.

I hug him, tightly. "You're here.." I sob into his uniform. He strokes my hair and picks me up a little with his other arm.

Him being 5'9. He was taller and way stronger than me. Kyle was the next Commander for the Military Police after they get rid of the fuck up, Nile.

"You've gotten so damn short, are you ever going to grow?" he asks, laughing as he pulls me away and ruffling my hair. "Oi! Stop!" I huff.

Erwin looks at the both of us, with a questionable look.

"Commander, do you mind if I have her for a little bit?" Kyle asks him as I hung onto Kyle's arm.

"Go ahead, but you should ask Levi, honestly, but its fine with me." Erwin tells us, then leaves.

Erwin didn't know that we were sibling actually, no one knew. All he knew is that we grew up together when we were children.

"Come on, (f/n), where's Heichou?" Kyle asks me. "Dining hall, everyone is at lunch right now, so I guess you can ask him." I tell him. "Alright! Come on!" he orders me as he drags me back inside. On our way inside, we would poke each other, for absolutely no reason.

We enter the hall, together, laughing about our stupid gestures. Everyone looked at us, as they saw us walk in together, arm in arm.

Levi glares at us. Oh god. "Oi? Isn't that Kyle Ren?" I hear Connie ask Reiner. "Yeah! Oh my gosh..he's so hot!" Sasha squeals. The female cadets, squeal over my brother while the guys were in awe.

Levi got up from his seat, and everyone shut up, quickly.

"Corporal Levi!" Kyle greets, with his dazzling smile. "TCH, what are you doing here, Ren?" Levi, sneers.

Oh damn, I forgot. Levi always thought Kyle and I were together. Fuck My Life...What am I going to do!?

"I was going to talk with (f/n) for a fee hours if that's alright with you?" Kyle asks. freely. Kyle was never scared of Levi. Well, compared to Levi, he was giant.

"My Brat? Why?" Levi questions, giving him his signature glare. "Because its an order from Commander-In-Chief, unless if you want to take it up with him." Kyle smirks. Everyone's faces in the room were in shock over Kyle's answer.

Aw. Fuck. Levi's going to kill him!

"TCH, fine." Levi growls.

Or Not....

"Sweet! Come on, (f/n)!" Kyle cheers, grabbing my hand and racing out of HQ.

Levi's POV:

Fucking bastard. I hate him. Always taking my (f/n) away.

"Everyone is cleaning today this HQ, from top to bottom!" I order all the cadets.

They all groan. "That just earned everyone three weeks of cleaning!" I shout. Everyone gasps, then shuts their mouths.

I gave each cadet, their duties and they scurried off. I walk to someone's study that I never knew I'd ever come to for comfort.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The door opens to Shitty Glasses, with a stupid grin on her face. "Oh! Captain Shorty! We were just about to get you!" she laughs as she pulls me into her office.

Erwin sat on her study couch, reading over a document. Hanji locks the door behind me and sits on her desk.

"He's back, did you get anything new today?" I ask Erwin. He puts down the document and holds up a piece of paper.

"What is it?" I ask. "I read it over, its a birth certificate, for Kyle's daughter." Hanji tells me. "That's it? Nothing else?" I question.

"Sadly, no....I wonder, he comes here every year, then a birth certificate of his daughter?" Hanji questions. "Hmm...maybe to just tell her?" Erwin suggests. "This is fucking stupid! Every time he comes here we never find anything!" I shout.

"True...Erwin, I think we should just give up." Hanji sighs.

"Wait, Levi didn't (f/n) get a letter from someone?" Erwin asks me. Oh that's right I got a letter for her.

Just as I was about to answer him, someone started banging on the door. I groan, annoyed and I opened the door to Gunther.

"What is it, Gunther?" I question, annoyed.

"I just saw Kyle dragging (f/n) into the woods." he tells me. "So?" Erwin questions.

"He looked really mad and she was crying earlier." he continues. Crying? Why?

"I'll be back." I announce to everyone. "I'm coming too!" Hanji blurts out. "Fuck..." I groan as we both raced out of the study.

(f/n)'s POV:

"Why!? Stop it!" I sobbed, loudly, as he dragged me deeper into the woods. "Why did you do it?!" he shouts at me. "Kyle, I'm...I'm...sorry... I didn't know...I was in a state of weakness." I sobbed. He pushed me against the tree trunk, roughly.

"Oww!!" I sobbed, holding the back of my head. "You are a fucking titan shifter!? You're a disgrace to this fucking family!" he shouts at me, brings his hand up. His hand makes contact with my cheek. Feeling the stinging sensation and heatness on my cheek.

"Kyle! Stop!" I cry out, as he begins to hit me, harder, making me slide down the tree trunk and to the ground. He grabs my (h/c) hair and brings me up to him. Mt whole face and head felt numb.

His eyes were a bit teary and glared at me, coldly. His hand wraps around my throat, I gasp for breath as his grip tightens, slowly.

"Mom, Dad and Alexa were killed! Because of you! You sat there and watched! You didn't help me!" he shouts at me, tightening his grip.

My fault...I killed my family...

Mom...Dad... Alexa.....

I began to cry, softly trying to breathe. "I..I...I...I'm...sorry....." I gasp between breaths. Suddenly, he loosens his grip. I gasp for breath, immediately.

Until, he kicks me in the stomach. I fall to the floor, instantly, not being able to hold my own weight anymore.

I see my shirt collar was covered in blood and my pants had small pools of dried blood on them.

"You're a sick person.." he sneers, kicking me again. I hold my stomach from the pain and I feel myself cough up blood.

"B...Br...Bro...Brother..." I call out, sobbing, softly. He kicks me again in the face, this time.

"L..L..Levi..." I sob. "Who are you calling for?" Kyle asks me, squatting down to me.

"Levi........." I call out, sobbing. Suddenly, I heard a voice that just sounded farther and farther away.

"(f/n)!"

All of a sudden, I saw Hanji run up to me and Levi was holding Kyle by his hair.

Hanji holds my head in her lap and I try to stay awake. "Oi! (f/n)!" Hanji shouts at me as I fall asleep, taking away all my pain.

Third Person POV:

Levi brings Kyle's face up and he knees him in the face. Causing Kyle to groan in pain and to fall to the floor, before he could get up, Levi kicks him in the stomach. Hanji cradles the now, unconscious (f/n).

"You fuck! Stay away from my (f/n)!" Levi shouts then punches Kyle again. "What the fuck do you mean 'my'!?" Kyle asks, sitting up with a busted lip, bloody cheek, and a broken nose.

"She's my girlfriend, you fucking idiot!" Levi sneers at him. Kyle's face softens and he looks at (f/n).

"You're her boyfriend..That's what she was trying to tell me..I told her she killed mom and dad.." he says, softly.

Levi stops himself from kicking Kyle, again. "Oi! What do you mean mom and dad?" he questions Kyle bringing him up to his face.

Kyle freezes after hearing what Levi said. "Fuck, I said that out loud!" Kyle curses to himself. "Tell me what you mean!?" Levi hollers at Kyle.

Until, Hanji pulls Levi back, dropping Kyle to the ground.

"Levi, we need to get (f/n) back." Hanji tells him. Levi looks at (f/n). He walks over to her and picks her up bridal style.

"I can't believe you'd do that to a girl." Hanji sneers at Kyle. Hanji, Levi and (f/n) leave the forest, Levi gazes at (f/n)'s bloody face. "I'm sorry, I wasn't there.." he whispers to her, softly.

Her body healed, slowly. The sun had gone away and the moon had danced its way into the sky.

Levi takes (f/n) to the infirmary and how's with Hanji to Erwin's office to discuss the new information of (f/n).

10 Minutes Later:

"So. He said mom and dad?" Erwin questions them. "Yeah! I think their brother and sister." Hanji announces. "TCH, if they are, he's a shitty brother." Levi sneers. "I'm not sure if they are though, we need to confirm it," Erwin interrupts them.

Erwin looks at Levi. "Can you try to ask her?"

Levi glares at Erwin.

"TCH, whatever."

~~~~~~~

I'm back!!!!

Hey guys, so yeah that's your brother! Charming, isn't he? *note my sarcasm there*

What'd you think of the chapter?

Next chapter, I will pre-warn that there's going to be some depressing thought and everything.

(-Prepare For The Feels-)

Bye My Kawaiis!

Until Next Time!

Erena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 313 26
Just your normal AOT one-shots. Lemons, modern ones, sad ones, happy ones, romantic ones, cute simple ones, anything you can think of. I accept reque...
251K 5.8K 23
You are or at least Levi thinks you are his. Maybe you aren't his now, but you will be. He will do anything to make you all his and keep you away fro...
1.3M 31.5K 18
First Attack on Titan- Levi X Reader fanfic Rated: Mature Hi guys, this is my first time writing fanfic Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making...
68.9K 1K 14
no description, no spoilers, just go with the flow...