My Sweet Captain a Steve Roge...

Από KiraKisa

This is the story of Adelaide Bethany Rogers. Perviously Adelaide Bethany Barnes. It's a story of family, fri... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1 - Iron Man 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - Thor 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Banshee
Chapter 11 - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Captain America The Winter Soldier
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - The Amazing Spiderman 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Christmas I
Chapter 32 - Christmas II

Chapter 8

4.1K 96 65
Από KiraKisa

        I held onto Loki so I wouldn't fall off. I figured that if we hit something it would hit the lunatic first. Besides, Thor was already taken. Loki steered the skiff into the cave. It's so narrow that the edges of the skiff smashed against the walls of the tunnel. I could see  iridescent crystals as we whizz through, the crystals light up with the same effect as the rainbow thingy.        

        Everything started to blur, so I closed my eyes and buried my head in Loki's back. If I die he's going down with me. I felt us land with a sickly crunch. I slowly opened my eyes and jumped away from Loki. He stood up proudly. "Ta-da!" I rolled my eyes, at least we're not dead. 

Yet

        Surprisingly the skiff still worked. Unfortunately Jane is passed out in the corner of it. "What I could do with the power that flows through those veins." Loki said looking at Jane. 

        I glared at him. "It would consume you." Thor said. 

      "She's holding up alright." I said.

        "For now." Loki added. I glared at him some more, if looks could kill; he would've been dead back in New York. 

        "She's strong in ways you'd never even know." Thor said. 

       "Say goodbye." Loki said. 

          "Not this day." Thor told him. 

        "This day, the next, a hundred years, it's nothing. It's a heartbeat. You'll never be ready. The only woman whose love you prized will be snatched from you." Loki said. 

        "And will that satisfy you?" Thor asked. 

        "Satisfaction is not in my nature." Loki answered. 

       "Surrender is not in mine." Thor said. 

        "The son of Odin..." Loki started, but Thor cut him off. 

        "No. Not just of Odin. You think you alone were loved of Mother? You had her tricks, but I had her trust." Thor said. 

        "Trust? Was that her last expression? Trust? When you let her die?" Loki said. 

       "What help were you in your cell?" Thor asked. 

        "Who put me there? Who put me there!" Loki said, then Thor leaped up and knocked Loki onto his back. I took a step back and almost fell off the skiff. 

        "You know damn well. You know damn well who!" Thor said. Then he raised his fist to punch Loki. I stepped forward and held his arm.

        Thor looked at me angrily. "Stop it!" I shouted. She wouldn't want you to fight." I said. 

         "Well she wouldn't exactly be shocked." Loki said, they kinda laughed at that. I let go of Thor's hand, stepping back. 

        "I wish I could trust you." Thor said. 

         "Trust my rage." Loki said.

       I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, that always works." I said sarcastically. "What was it that Yoda said... but that's about fear, anger and hate. But it still kinda applies." I said, Loki just looked at me confused. I shrugged and sat down next to Jane.  

        A few minutes later Jane started to wake up. When her eyes opened though they had turned a brilliant blue. "Jane." Thor said looking at her. 

        Jane sat up and moved towards the bow of the skiff. "Malekith." She said. 

       We kept on going and then we saw two dark elves. Or at least what I think they are. "All right. Are you ready?" Thor asked. Jane and I nod. 

        "I am." Loki said. "You know, this plan of yours is going to get us killed?" 

        "Yes, possibly." Thor said. 

        Loki held up his wrists to Thor, Thor hesitated. I would be to... "You still don't trust me brother?" Loki asked. 

        "Would you?" I asked as Thor took of the handcuffs. 

        "No I wouldn't." Loki said as he stabs Thor with a dagger. 

          I screamed as Jane shouted. "Thor! No!" 

        "Do you really think I cared about Frigga? About anybody? All I ever wanted was you and Odin, dead at my feet!" Loki said, he's such a liar. Well mostly he really does want Odin dead... 

        Thor reached out his hand to summon his hammer whose name I couldn't pronounce to safe my life. But Loki cut off his hand and then grabbed Jane. "Malekith! I am Loki of Jotunheim, and I bring you a gift!" He said throwing Jane at his feet. 

        I checked on Thor and made sure he wasn't going to bleed to death before I launched myself at Loki. "You traitor!" I shouted. 

        Loki turned and grabbed me and held me to his chest. "I ask only two things in return. A good seat from which to watch Asgard burn. And to keep this woman alive." He said as I struggled in his grip. Jerk, he's enjoying this way to much. 

        "He is an enemy of Asgard. He was a prisoner in their dungeons." Kurse said. 

         "Look at me." Malekith said looking at Thor. Thor rolled over somehow, I cringed when I saw Thor's hand. Malekith raised his arm in the air and Jane went up as well, then he took out the Aether from her. Then she fell to the ground, I gave a little sob. I can't tell if she's still alive. 

        "Loki! Now!" Thor shouted as Loki's magic lifted the mirage and Thor's hand reappeared. Loki let go of me and lept over to Jane shielding her as Thor called his magic hammer and tried to destroy the Aether. 

        Then Malekith draws the Aether into him, I tried to get in the way but one of his elves grabbed me. Loki and Thor tried to strop him but stopped when they saw that he had me. I struggled against his grip as he threw some sort of grenade and threw me after it. 

        I closed my eyes waiting to be blown to bits, but I felt myself being drawn into something. I open my eyes and see a black hole, then Loki comes in and grabs me after pushing Jane out of the way. Thor hurtled through the black hole to save us. 

        Loki puts me down as we are swarmed by elves, I pulled out the knives that I kept from the prison brake. I looked over at Thor and saw him fighting Kurse, he's loosing. Loki and I continue to fight, I'm surprised that I'm still pretty good. I usually fight with guns, not knives. But hey, whatever works. 

        We finished off the elves and I looked for Thor, he's being smashed into the ground. I start to run over to Thor as Loki vanishes. He then reappears behind the elf and stabs him. I sighed in relief, but that was shot lived as Kurse turned around and stabbed Loki with the same blade. 

        "No!" Thor and I shout at the same time. The elf threw Loki , and I ran over to him. 

        I knelt by his side as the elf approached. I stood up and moved to protect Loki, but Loki laid a hand on my leg, I looked down at him concerned. "See you in Hell, monster." Loki said. Kurse looked down as I did. Apparently Loki had pulled the clip from that black hole grenade, before Kurse can free himself he gets sucked in. 

        I knelt down again by Loki's side trying to heal him. But I can't figure out what's wrong. Thor took Loki up into his arms. "No, no, no... Oh, you fool, you didn't listen." Thor said. 

        "I know... I'm a fool, I'm a fool." Loki said, I started crying. 

          "Stay with me, okay? Lady can you not do something?" Thor asked, I couldn't respond. I just shook my head no. 

         "I'm sorry... I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Loki says, I kissed his forehead trying to comfort him. 

         "Shh... It's okay." Thor said.

       "Lady, what was that saying you said the one called Yoda used?" Loki asked. 

       Thor laughed. "Why do you want to know that?" He said. 

          "I find it interesting. Please Lady, tell me." Loki said.

        I smiled. "I don't think you'll like it... But Yoda said: 'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.'" I said, then Loki's facial expression started to be calmer. He stopped shaking. 

        Then Loki started to change into an odd color. "It's all right. I'll tell Father what you did here today." Thor said as I rested my head on Loki's chest trying to give him comfort. 

        "I didn't do it for him." Loki said, then he died. I started to cry silently as Thor screamed. His anguish making it's way into my heart. I could feel his pain and sorrow. I could feel Jane's as she watched, not knowing what to do.

       Loki was a villain, but he was also a hero at times as well. 

_________________________________________

        Thor, Jane and I walked across the plains leaving Loki's body. I have no idea were we're going, just that we're going somewhere. "He's gonna unleash it. Not just on Asgard or on a star. Malekith is going to destroy everything." Jane said. 

        I stayed silent, I kinda stopped talking. I've seen to many people die right before my eyes and not been able to do anything about it. "How? Jane, how?" Thor asked.

             "I saw him on Earth. Why would he go to Earth?" Jane asked.

         "The Convergence." Thor said. 

        "God. None of this would have happened if I hadn't found the Aether." Jane said, I patted her arm comforting her. I think that's all I'm good for right now. I couldn't even find out what was wrong with Loki. I couldn't heal him. 

        "Then Malekith would've only possessed it that much sooner." Thor said. 

       "I only found it because I was looking for you." Jane said. 

          "Jane..." Thor started. 

        "Now we're trapped here." Jane said, then a phone started ringing. We look at each other confused. I look through my pockets for my phone, but it's not the right ring tone... 

        "It's... Not me." Thor said.        

       "It's not me either, wrong ring tone." I said. My ring tone sounded like The Star-Spangled Man with a Plan... Something Steve blushes at whenever he hears it. 

        Jane picked up her phone and answered it. "Hello?" 

         "Hi Jane, it's Richard." I heard on the other line. 

         Curiously I opened up my phone and looked at it. I had reception! And about twenty missed calls from Steve... Uh oh, that's not good. He'll send the entire military after me if I don't show up soon.

        "Richard! Where are you?" Jane asked. 

          "I'm still in the office. It's been a crazy day here today." Richard said, Jane walked around in the cave testing the strength of the signal .

        "My god this is amazing!" Jane said as we followed, I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Steve telling him I was alright. I probably should've left out the part about being with Thor though...

        "Is it? I quite enjoyed our lunch despite never actually ordering anything." Richard said. 

        "How am I getting service here?" Jane asked. 

         "Is this a bad time? Do you want me to try later?" I heard Richard say. 

        "No no no! Whatever you do, do not hang up the phone." Jane said. 

          "Okay then. I was just wondering if you wanna try again? Ah, maybe dinner next time?" Richard asked, I looked over at Thor who seemed confused. 

        "Ah yeah yeah, just stay on the phone, okay?" Jane said. 

         "Yeah, I will." Richard said. 

         We continued walking when we saw a soda can on the ground, I looked around some more and saw Darcy's car keys along with other miscellaneous objects. "Oh my god." Jane said. 

        "Am I interrupting something?" Richard asked. 

        "No no no, nothing at all." Jane said. "Come on!" She said looking at us. 

        "I'm losing you there, are you in a tunnel?" Richard asked. 

         "Wait, where are we going?" Thor asked, then he looked at me. I just shrugged and mouthed 'go with it.' 

        "Hello?" Richard said, I think they lost the connection. 

         "Why are so many shoes in here?" Thor asked looking down, there are a lot of shoes. Then we stepped through a portal. I looked around and saw the building we were in when Jane found the Aether. I sighed, home sweet home. 

        We walked out of the building and found Darcy's car, it was smashed in, graffiti and dented. But it was still there. We got in, Jane and I in the front and Thor in the back. "So, who's Richard?" Thor asked. 

        I rolled my eyes. "Really?" Jane asked. We drove to her apartment and went in. We walked in startling Darcy as we did so. I hung up the cape that Sif gave me on the coat rack as Thor hung up Mjolmir on a coat hook. Who knew those things were so strong?

        "Jane!" Darcy said. 

        "Hey."

     "You can't just leave like that. The whole world is going crazy. All the stuff we saw is spreading. Did you go to a party?" Darcy asked. 

        I looked around and saw more people than just Darcy. "Erik!" Jane shouted running and giving him a hug. 

        "Jane! How wonderful. Oh! You've been to Asgard." Dr. Selvig said looking at Jane and I. 

        "Where are your pants." I asked confused. 

          "Oh, he, uh... He says it helps him think." Ian said. 

        "Okay, well, I'm going to need everything you've got on this. All the work you've been doing on gravimetric anomalies, everything." Jane said, I have no clue what she said... 

        "Okay." Erik said. 

          "Are you well, Erik?" Thor asked. 

        Erik started laughing then turned serious. "Your brother's not coming, is he?" Erik asked. 

        "Loki's dead." I deadpanned. 

         "Oh, thank God! I.. I mean't, I'm so sorry." Erik said changing his tone once he saw my glare and Thor's depressed face. But I knew he was silently doing a happy dance in his head. 

        "Thank you." Thor said as Erik hugged him, but he was smiling as he did so. I'm oretty sure that it was in relief. Eh, I don't blame him for being relieved. I would be too if Loki brainwashed me.  

______________________________________

__________________________________________________

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=132087345 

        After Jane and I changed we sat around the kitchen table in her apartment. "Malekith is going to fire the Aether at a spot where all the nine world are connecting." Jane said. 

        "Amplifying the weapon's impact. For each additional world, the power will increase exponentially. The effect would be universal." Erik explained. 

      "Yes but the alignment is only temporary. He must be in exactly the right place at the right time." Thor said. 

        "Well, how do we know where that is?" Darcy asked. 

        "We follow the directions." I said as Dr. Selvig grabbed a map.         

        "This has happened before, thousands of years ago, and the Ancients were there to see it." Dr. Selvig said. 

        Erik knocked things off the table putting the map down, I managed to catch any breakables. "All the great constructions, the Mayans, the Chinese, the Egyptians.  They made use of the gravitational effects of the Convergence. And they left us a map. Stonehenge, Snowden, the Great Orme. These are all coordinates taking us... Here." Erik said pointing to Greenwhich. 

        "Greenwich?" Ian asked. 

        "The walls between worlds will be almost non-existent. Physics is going to go ballistic. Increases and decreases in gravity, spatial extrusions... The very fabric of reality is going to be torn apart." Darcy said, confusing the heck out of me. 

        Thor called his hammer to him from off the hook as we all stood up.  "Better get my pants." Erik said going to do just that. 

=======================

        We're at Greenwhich as Darcy and Ian unload the scientific tent poles. "Focus! This is important. We have to hammer them in all around the site, and then Jane and Erik will activate them from the tower." Darcy said to Ian. 

        "They're taped together." I said looking at them. 

         "Do you even know what these things do?" Darcy asked. 

        I shook my head. "Uh... No." Ian said. 

         "Neither do I." Darcy said, I rolled my eyes. We're doomed... Then I went to go and join Jane and Erik. I found them in the library as a woman was shushing them. I could hear Ian and Darcy from in here, man are they loud.         

        I looked out the window as I heard people screaming. Malekith's Ark cuts through the water, approaching the university. I ran outside so I could help Thor is he needed me. I ran past Darcy and Ian. "Holy... Shit." Darcy said, I smirked. I may not be used to be people using that kind of language, but it's pretty funny when they do. 

        I stopped before the ship thing because it was still going, tearing up concrete as it went. People were screaming and running around like chickens with their head cut off. Then it stopped, I started running towards it again as Malekith came out of it. Thor dropped from the sky, landing in front of the evil dark elf lord.        

        "You needn't have come so far, Asgardian. Death would've come to you soon enough." Malekith said to Thor. I ran up beside him. 

        "Not by your hand." Thor said. 

            "Your universe was never meant to be. Your world and your family will be extinguished!" Malekith said strongly. He threw out his arms as the Aether cane out of him. It collided with Thor and I throwing us back. I landed safely on some grass. Thor on the other hand, he wasn't so lucky. 

        Thor got to his feet as Malekith sends another attack after him. I stood up as well, I managed to dodge the attack thrown at me. Thor gets to his feet as Malekith sends another Aether blast his way. Again Thor is flung back.

        Thor stood up again, preparing himself for another attack. I slowly made my way over to him. "You know, with all that power, I thought you'd hit harder." Thor said. Malekith then flew upwards and the Aether swirled around him.Thor threw his hammer, what's it called Mew Mew? Well he threw it at him sending the dark elf backwards through the elves standing behind him. 

        Malekith landed on a car after totalling some pillars. Thor ran towards him, me hot on their heals. I stayed away from them as they fought looking for any people who got trapped in the wreckage I looked up and saw a bunch of students crowding around a window, I sighed they're gonna get themselves killed if they don't leave soon. 

        Thor slammed his hammer on the ground sending a ripple of energy in every direction tearing up the ground in it's wake. I looked up and the windows shattered. I ran and slid underneath a car to stay away from the glass. Then suddenly I'm sucked backwards along with Malekith and a bunch of cars. 

        I get out from under my car and see Thor and Malekith tumbling down some sand, I ran after them. I'm not sure were we are, but I don't want to be here by myself. They fell over a cliff and vanished, I jumped off it after them and ended up in the air in London. I try not to scream as I fall after Thor and the crazy elf, tumbling through a cathedral dome.

        Thor and Malekith almost hit the road and are swallowed by it, but not everything is going through. I prepared myself for a very painful impact, but luckily I'm swallowed up by the road as well. We ended up back in the sandy dessert as before. Thor threw his hammer but it vanished, I can only imagine the havoc it's doing wherever it is. 

        I run over and stand behind Thor, not knowing what else to do. They look at each other silently, then Malekith released another burst of the Aether. Thor is thrown backwards, but I manage to block it with whatever the heck it is my powers are. Malekith goes towards Thor, luckily ignoring me, and punched Thor. I cringed, then they start to fight again.

        Then they vanished, I followed. They ended up on a tower... This sucks! I started sliding down it, I reached my hands forward desperately trying to grab onto something as I slide down. I looked down and see Thor calling for his hammer but just as it gets to us Thor vanishes, I follow shortly after. That poor hammer must be very confused right now. 

        I land in a very very VERY cold place. It's frozen, I look around and see Thor and Malekith fighting. Then what can only be described as a frost beast erupts from the ice and smashes onto the icy shelf on which we all stand. The shelf crumbled below my feet and we all plummeted into a ravine.

...Where of course another portal returns us to Earth, unfortunately for me. The abominable snowman decided to come with too.  

        I landed in a... subway? What the heck? I looked around and saw Thor I ran over to him as the train stopped. Thor approached a woman. "How do I get to Greenwich?" He asked. 

        "Take this train. Three stops." The lady said. Thor and I ran in, the train started and I'm thrown backwards into a man with longish brown hair under a cap. I mumble an apology looking up at his eyes, my heart stops when I get a good look at him. For a second I'm transported onto a very different train, in a very different time. But then I snap out of it, and the man is gone. 

        I looked around trying to find him but no luck. I saw Thor holding the same lady who helped us up. She must've fallen like me. "Sorry, sorry." She said blushing. Thor doesn't say anything just grins, I glare at him. He's enjoying this waaaaay to much. 

        Thor and I got off the train running towards the University. I looked around for the guy who resembled my brother, but he was nowhere in sight. We arrived my heart stopped. We're to late. "Thor! We're too late." I said as Jane and Erik ran up to us. 

        "The Convergence is at it's peak." Jane said. 

         Thor looks at the scientific stuff in Selvig's arms. "Can those things stop it?" Thor asked. 

       "Not from here." Dr. Selvig said. 

        "We can't get close enough." Jane said. 

        Thor looked up. "I can." He said then he ran towards the Aether, forcing his way through. I followed behind Thor, but I couldn't get past the Aether. I couldn't push it back. Guess my abilities only work when it's attacking me. I gave up and stood by Jane and took out my knives so I could protect her if anything tried something. 

        Jane looked down at her device and then turned it on. I could feel Malekith's pain, Thor's winning! But he was also feeling triumphant... That can't be good. I stood there nervously, then Thor's hammer flew by. I ducked afraid of being hit by it. 

        As everything starts to clear Jane and I see Thor lying there, unconscious. She starts to run towards him, me hot on her heals. The ark began to fall over, on top of him. "Thor! No!" Jane shouts running to him. I try to stop her but fail. 

        "Jane!" Erik shouted. Jane ran over to him and tried to drag him out, I ran over and tried to help. When Jane realized that nothing could help she threw herself over Thor and hugged his chest. I closed my eyes and started to say Hail Mary's as fast as I possibly could waiting for the end.  

Then nothing happens. I open my eyes and see nothing above us. I look at Jane in amazement, but she's looking at a very happy looking Erik. Holding one of the devices in his hand. I'm guessing Malekith is in for a very big surprise isn't he?

         "Everyone okay?" Erik asked, I smiled and nodded. Jane sat up and leaned over Thor just as he started to wake up. I did a quick look at him, he looks ok. Nothing life threatening. I walked towards Erik to give them privacy. I really don't need to see what they're doing. I stood beside Erik as Darcy kisses Ian. Well it took them long enough. 

____________________________________________ 

Disclaimed: I own nothing from Marvel. Just Lady is mine.

Comment, follow, vote, whatever floats your boat.

KiraKisa ^.^

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

21.5K 1.1K 22
(Sequel to America's Sweetheart) Reunited with the love of his life, Steve Rogers has taken a step back to help Mo Carter adjust to the modern world...
284K 5.8K 91
Allison Smith born 1924. Anyone who walked passed her in the streets would think she was just as generic as her name. She was a stunningly pretty gir...
563K 13.1K 33
The story of the love of Steve Rogers life. And no it's not Peggy Carter, as much as I love her. No this is the story of Adelaide Bethany Barnes.
109K 2.6K 30
"Is my wife in here?" "Um, what?" "Oh, no, don't worry, I'm straight." Olivia Stark had always been a fan of Captain America an...