Chapter 30

"I forgive you." I said as I hugged him, I felt Bucky stiffen as I hugged him. "It's ok..." I told him as he slowly wrapped his arms around me hugging me back. Steve walked up behind me and placed a hand on Bucky's shoulders.

        "It's not your fault Buck." He told him softly, I stepped back from Bucky and leaned into Steve. "Come home, you don't need to be alone. We can help you remember, Bell can help you remember." Steve continued. 

        Bucky looked at us unsure. "I don't know, I- I don't think I'm ready." He said softly. I looked at him sadly. "What I did, what they made me do... To you both, you're my family I promised to always protect you Adelaide and I failed miserably. Isabell, I failed her as well. I broke her heart..." He said looking down.

        "Bucky, none of that was your fault. It's more my fault that this all happened than yours. Schmidt did this to us, to our family. Hydra took away your memories. None of this is your fault, everyone knows that." I said as I looked him in the eye. 

        Bucky smiled sadly. "I wish I could believe it wasn't my fault, but some of it is. Breaking Bell's heart, that was me. This isn't your fault either Lady, you were doing what was right. You paid for doing the right thing in more ways than one." He said.

        "Regardless of who is at fault, we want to help you Bucky. Let us help you..." Steve said pleadingly.

       Bucky shook his head. "I think for now that I need to be alone, I need to fix myself. I also need to make amends for what I have done." He said.

        I felt a tear slide down my face. "No matter what we say, you're not going to come back with us are you?" I asked.

        He smiled sadly at me. "Sorry Little Lady, I'm not ready. I don't know if I ever will be." Bucky said.

       "If you ever need us, you know where to find us. We'll always be here for you Bucky." Steve said.

        Bucky nodded, I ran up and hugged him. He kissed the top of my head. "Be safe." He said. I nodded stepping back, Steve stepped forward and gave him a hug. Bucky stepped back and looked at all of us. "I barely remember my life before Hydra, but it's starting to come back now. Bits and pieces. If I need help with anything, I'll come find you. For now this is goodbye. You'll see me again." He said, then he was gone.

        I stared were he had been sadly. "He'll be back eventually, he just needs time to heal." I said softly.

       "How do you know that?" Sam asked. 

        "Because, he was telling the truth." I said simply. Someday everything will be alright, we'll all be together again. It will just take time and patience. 

The End.

____________________________

Yes you read the above ^ correctly, this is the end of Book 2. 

Book 3 is out, there is a link and here it is right here:

http://www.wattpad.com/117954357-my-sweet-captain-book-3-chapter-1

I hope you have enjoyed this story. There is a short story below written by a friend that I hope you will enjoy. There will also be a Christmas chaper, maybe two. I hope you like those as well. Consider it a Christmas present from me.

Merry Christmas!!! 

________________________________ 

This next part is written by LadyWinterSoldier