Chapter 16

We landed and Bell quickly left. I hugged her goodbye and told her to call me if she needed anything. I walked back in and sat and read a book. Then Coulson told me to go and get Sif and tell her what we found. I walked in and saw May and Sif talking. "Security cameras just caught sight of them." I said. 

        They followed me into the display room. "If Lorelei wants an army of wealthy, pliable men, I think she just hit the jackpot." I said. May and Coulson went to go and see if they were still there. I stayed at the bus with Sif. 

        She went to go and find some food so i went to go see what Skye was up to. I swear it's like that were having a party. "Fitz, there are cameras everywhere in this town." She said. 

        "Track them all." I said. 

          "No sign of them On any surveillance around the city. It was a long shot. Ward knows how we work, knows to avoid cameras. Well, I expanded my search, got satellite support running. We'll find them." Skye said.

        Then Sif appeared in the door way. "I do have a bit of good news. I fixed Lorelei's neck collar." Fitz said. 

        "Let me inspect it to be sure. Asgardian metal is much different from the ore of this planet." Sif said. 

         "Sure, but I think you'll find it's up to snuff. It's in your room." He said. I followed him and Sif into her room as she looked at it. "Asgardian metal is so dense. Just had to find the right tools, really. But you'll see not a scratch on it, because, yes I am that good." He said, I rolled my eyes. 

        "Well done. You really are quite clever." She said. Fitz smiled and then went outside, I sta and started talking with Sif. Then I heard the door lock. I jumped up and ran over trying to open it. 

        Then I heard a noise. "We're taking off. Why are we taking off?" I asked as Sif pounded on the walls. Then I heard something opening and felt my hair start to thrash around. I looked up and saw the airlock opening. I ran underneath the desk just as it opened. I tried to grab Sif's hand as she flew out, but no luck. Oh I hope she's like Thor and basically indestructible... 

        The air lock opened again and I nearly got sucked out again. But then it close and Sif jumped back in. I sighed. "I thought you got sucked out." I said.

        She smiled, then we heard the door open. I crawled back under the table at Lorelei appeared. Sif attacked her. "Leave me in peace. Return to Asgard." She said as they fought. 

        "While you remain here? I think not." Sif said. 

        "Here I will no longer pose a threat to Asgard. Can you not let me be? Find some small mercy within your heart?" Lorelei asked.

        I glared at her and started to help Sif. "My heart has no place in this. I have orders to bring you back." Sif said as they went back and forth. I just decided to stay back with the collar and try to get it on her. 

        "All these years, and you're still the same Sif, doing as you're told, heeling at the feet of those who command you never to get what you desire not Haldorr, not Thor a man who considers you more pet than woman." Lorelei said holding Sif's sword. 

        "Hand me my sword, Lorelei." Sif said. 

          "See, that's the difference between you and I. I don't take orders." Lorelei said. 

         They fought back and forth and Sif was winning. She had Lorelei pinned. I ran up to put the muzzle on her but Lorelei said something that made me pause. "Kill me. I'd rather die than go back to that place." She said.