Chapter 15

The name below is the baby's name.

 Eliza Marianne Rogers

____________________

       I landed with no issues. Actually it was almost a perfect landing, because a few feet away from me was Bell. She had on jeans and sunglasses and her hair was brown right now. I unhooked the parachute and walked over to her giving her a hug. "Hey, how are you?" I asked.

        She smiled. "Pretty good, how are you? Are you completely sane, I mean you just jumped off a plane so I'm guessing no." Bell said with a smirk.

        I laughed. "I missed you, and I'm doing fine. Better than fine actually." I said. 

       She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows. "So you and Steve are great then? When are you guys gonna be popping out kids?" She asked joking.

        I glared at her blushing at the same time. "Let's move on..." I said.

          Bell smirked. "Uh huh, sure." Then she drove us to go and meet Phil. 

        I walked in and was met by Gemma. I ran up and hugged her. "How are you? How's Skye?" I asked. Bell went to get our things settled because she knew I wanted to look at Skye. Coulson called me when Skye was shot, but I couldn't get to her in time. I was literally on the other side of the planet in an abandoned facility.

        There was no chance that I would be able to get to her. So I told him to fly as fast as they could to a Shield hospital. When he told me that they couldn't do anything I asked him about what the doctors did to him. Then he went on a very dangerous mission to save her. Long story short, Skye lived, but Coulson was extremely shaken up. 

        Gemma smiled at me. "Skye is doing well. She scared me half to death, I nearly lost her a few times." She said. "Would you like to see her?" Gemma asked.

        I nodded. "I would love to, and I would also like to examine her and see if I can find anything out. Coulson told me about that miracle drug. I also think that I may be able to speed up the recovery process, that is if it's ok with you." I told her.

        "That should be fine, but it's completely up to you. I'm more worried that the poor things going to hurt herself. She is just so bored." Gemma said as we walked along then we ended up at Skye's room, were she was attempting to get out of bed. "No! What did I say?" Gemma said running in and making her sit down.

        "Damn it. Every time. It's like you have a sensor for whenever my butt lifts off the bed." Skye said. 

        "Back in it." Gemma ordered. 

          'I just want to stretch my legs." Skye whined. 

        "Now." I said, Skye looked at me shocked to see that I'm here. 

         "Lady, when did you get here? See Gemma, Look! There's color in my cheeks." Skye said.

          I smiled. "I just got here a few minutes ago. How are you feeling?" I said. 

        "Breathing without feeling like my whole body's on fire. I'm good." Skye said. 

          ""Good" is not the appropriate word to describe your state. You've been shot twice, had your stomach perforated, and a breathing tube shoved down your throat. "Better" is the more accurate word." Gemma said.

        "Lady can't you do your magic and make me "good"?" Then Gemma pulled out a vial for blood. "Again with the blood drive? I'm not gonna have anything left. Not sure how I feel about Dr. Simmons. She's so strict." Skye joked and then Gemma poked her. "Ow. And pokey."