The Sacrifice ~ The Vampire D...

By StineSkar

'Book 2' The Vampire Diaries genderbent story. More

Cast
2x01 - The Return
2x02 - Brave New World
2x03 - Bad Moon Rising
2x07 - Masquerade
2x08 - Ross
2x09 - Kaspian
2x10 - The Sacrifice
2x11 - By The Light Of The Moon
2x12 - The Descent
2x13 - Daddy Issues
2x14 - Crying Wolf
2x18 - The Last Dance
2x19 - Colette
2x20 - The Last Day
2x21 - The Sun Also Rises
2x22 - As I Lay Dying
Season 3
3x01 - The Birthday
3x02 - The Hybrid
3x03 - The End Of The Affair
3x04 - Disturbing Behavior
3x05 - The Reckoning
3x06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
3x07 - Ghost World
3x08 - Ordinary People
3x09 - Homecoming
3x10 - The New Deal
3x11 - Our Town
3x12 - The Ties That Bind
3x13 - Bringing Out The Dead
3x14 - Dangerous Liaisons
3x15 - All My Children
3x16 - 1912
3x17 - Break On Through
3x19 - Heart Of Darkness
3x20 - Do Not Go Gentle
3x21 - Before Sunset
3x22 - The Departed
Book 3

3x18 - The Murder Of One

130 4 0
By StineSkar

Picture of Demi Salvatore

Althea's Apartment

It's morning. Eliot walks up the stairs carrying breakfast for Althea. He knocks on the door and Demi answers it. "Morning sunshine"

"Hey, how's Althea" Eliot moves to enter the apartment, but Demi closes the door slightly to block his way.

"Indecent, but fine"

"So then, does that mean there were no issues last night?"

"Nope. Slept like a baby, woke up Althea. No head minds about dead council members"

"Then why do I feel like you're hiding something from me?" Eliot squints at her suspiciously.

"Well, maybe because you're being all paranoid and control freaky. What'd you bring me?" Demi takes the bag from him and sniffs it, "Ooo, chocolate muffins. You know what they say; a way to a psycho killer's heart is through her stomach"

Eliot takes the bag back from her, "They're not for you"

"Fine. Keep convincing yourself you're still mad at me. But sadly, Thea's gonna have to miss Eliot time today. You know lockdown and all"

"Just take it and give it to her and tell her that I miss her, okay?" Eliot hands Demi the bag of muffins.

"With pleasure"

"Please"

Demi starts to shut the door on him, "Have a great day, thanks for coming"

"Dem..." Eliot gets cut off as Demi closes the door and walks over to Thea and Stella who are standing by a miter saw with the wickery bridge sign. She listens to Eliot leaving.

"Walking down the stairs, opening the front door, and he's gone" Demi tells them. Althea turns the saw on and lowers the saw and begins to cut the sign.

**********

Later, Demi, Althea, and Stella are creating stakes from the wickery bridge sign. Stella looks at one of the stakes. "This needs to have a sharper point" she hands the stake to Demi.

"I got it"

"We finally have our own stakes to kill an original. I'm not gonna miss because you can't whittle"

"I said it got it. stop micromanaging" Demi sharpens the point of the stake.

Althea puts on her jacket, "Looks like you guys have got this under control. I'm gonna call the sheriff" Demi and Stella look at her, "I want to turn myself in"

"No, you don't" Demi tells her.

"I have a homicidal alter ego. Unlike some people in this room, I would like to take responsibility for the people I've killed" Althea tells her.

"If you wanted to turn yourself in, you wouldn't be saying it out loud. Just saying" Demi points out.

"Hey, listen, out of all the people you cannot psychoanalyze me. I killed Carlisle's mother; I nearly killed Matthew. Everything's changed"

"Look, you're not turning yourself in. Benny's herbs are working, and we have originals to kill" Stella tells her.

"Her morals get very questionable when she has revenge on the brain" Demi explains to Althea.

"Colette needs to die. We finally have the chance to kill her, so you are not turning yourself in" Stella repeats.

Demi gets up and turns to Althea and hands her ring "Here's your ring, Thea. Put it on"

"That ring is the reason I've killed people" Althea reminds her.

"it's also the reason you're alive. You're going vampire hunting, Thea. Wear it"

Althea takes the ring and puts it on.

**********

Woods

Carlisle and Eliot are walking through the woods. "Althea Saltzman killed my mother?"

"I can't expect you to be okay with this. But at least these herbs that Benny's giving her, they're healing her and they're keeping the dark side buried" Eliot tells him.

"Yeah, and that's supposed to make everything okay?"

Eliot grabs Carlisle's arm and Carlisle faces him. Carlisle is teary eyed. "No, Carlisle, it's not okay. It's horrible and I feel horrible about it, but she's a victim of something supernatural, she didn't ask for this, it just happened to her. Just like Benny's mom, I mean, she didn't ask to become a vampire. And neither did Stella or Taylor"

"Or me"

"Or you. None of you asked for this, but who would I be if I just turned my back on any of you?"

Carlisle moves to Eliot's side and wraps his arm around his shoulders. They start to walk off. "Oh, Eliot Gilbert, savior of the cursed and the damned"

Macy appears, "Hey. What's with the cryptic secret meeting text?"

"I don't know. Stella just said to meet here" Eliot tells her.

Stella and Demi show up, "Where's Benny?" Stella asks them. Carlisle and Eliot turn around, "I texted him"

"Um, Benny's mom bailed on him. Again. So, I think we should leave him out of this one" Carlisle elaborates.

"What are we doing here?" Macy asks.

"We found some more white oak. Long story, wait for the movie" Demi tells them.

"Hang on. White oak? You have a weapon that can kill Colette?" Eliot asks shocked.

"Nope. We all have a weapon" Stella throws down a duffel bag with white oak stakes in it.

**********

City

Fiona is walking down the street when Colette approaches her from behind. They walk together. "Hello Fiona"

"Hello Nicolette. I have nothing to say to you"

"Well, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?" Colette asks her.

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again" Fiona tells her.

"Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance"

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead" Fiona tells her coldly.

"Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid"

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Nicolette"

"Why? Why not come bother my big sister? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together" Colette tells her.

"I have no wish to be unlinked"

Colette moves in front of Fiona and places her hand on her chest to stop her from moving on, "Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase, you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years"

"What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Richard" Fiona reminds, knowing that Richard is her favorite sibling.

"Wouldn't be the first time" Colette shrugs.

Fiona walks off, Colette watches her leave. Fiona super speeds down an alleyway but Richard blocks her path. "Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling sister"

"You're siding with her? Richard, she stored us in boxes"

"At least she's not trying to make us extinct"

Fiona turns around and sees Colette behind her, "What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

"Oh yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine. The thing is, I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you" Colette throws Fiona against the wall and she crumples to the ground.

**********

Mikaelson Mansion

Colette throws Fiona into the foyer. Richard and Colette follow. "Gather your witch. Let's get her blood and get on with it" Richard says.

"You can't force me to help you" Fiona tells them.

"Oh, I most likely could, but why force when I can persuade?" Colette points his hand towards the staircase. Sage walks down the stairs. Fiona looks at him.

"Hello Fiona"

"Sage!"

Sage smiles. Fiona gets up and rushes over to him. They embrace.

"What do you know, true love prevails" Richard comments.

Colette receives a text from Kia saying, "Let me know when I'm needed"

"It does occasionally have its uses" Colette tells Richard while answering Kia, she writes "I will" back to Kia. "Easier than torturing her"

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?" Richard asks her.

"Just your blood and your blessings. Where are you going?"

"I have some unfinished business with Demi Salvatore. Ask Sage what she did to me. Then you'll understand why retribution is in order" Richard leaves. Colette watches Fiona and Sage.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi places her white oak stake underneath a pile of firewood. "I mean, did you learn nothing from the moonstone in the soap dish?" Althea asks her.

"Why? Where'd you put yours?"

They hear a noise from downstairs. Demi gets up, "What the hell was that?" Demi leaves the room and walks down the stairs.

Suddenly, she sees Althea get thrown down the stairs and falls to the floor. "Thea?" Demi looks up the stairs, turns around and is stabbed in the stomach with a knife by Richard.

"Hello lover"

**********

Stella enters the house. Her phone rings, Eliot is on the other end. "Hey"

"Hey. Where are you?"

"I just got home. Why?" Stella asks him.

"Colette's sister, Fiona is in the town square and she's with some ex-boyfriend or something"

"Ex-boyfriend? Girl's been in a coffin for the last 900 years" Stella pauses, "Sage. It's got to be Sage"

"We have an opportunity. So how do we do this?"

"Listen to me, Eliot, do not do anything, okay? Sage is very old and very strong. You don't stand a chance against him"

"Then get Demi and get down here" Eliot tells her.

Stella sees Althea on the staircase and that she is injured, "What the hell happened to you?"

"Stella?" Eliot asks over the phone.

"Richard happened" Althea tells her.

"I think we have a problem" Stella tells Eliot over the phone.

**********

Mikaelson Mansion

Richard clamps bear traps around Demi's wrist and hangs her from the ceiling. "I found them in the shed. What kind of monster would trap a poor, defenseless animal?"

"You've got to admit, even for me, it's a little kinky" Demi jokes.

Richard picks up a knife from the table near the wall then walks around Demi, "You pretended to be interested in me and then you slept with me so your trampy friend, Sage, could steal my thoughts. Ever since then I felt this incessant need to one-up you. So I've decided to bleed the vervain from your system" He rips open her shirt, exposing her bra, and cuts Demi's chest with a knife.

She groans in pain, "You want to compel me to be your girlfriend?"

"Actually, I'd rather compel you to kill your sister. Or Eliot. But, since vampires heal, bleeding you may take a while. We should probably stick to the major arteries" Richard cuts Demi's neck, she bleeds profusely.

Colette enters the room, "Well, look what you've caught. Trying to bleed her of vervain, don't you think it would be easier to hang her upside down?"

"I'm perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much" Richard tells his sister.

"Well, excuse me, it's not like I have any expertise in the matter" Colette rolls her eyes sarcastically.

"You know, why don't you just leave me be and go and manage your witch?" Colette grins and leaves. Richard turns back to Demi, "Hmmm, where were we?"

Colette enters another room in the mansion "Tick tock. I should hear chanting by now"

Benny is in the room, reading a grimoire, "I'm still studying the unlinking spell. It's not that easy, especially under duress"

"You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue"

"This is the spell. I just don't know if I'm strong enough" Benny gets up and walks away from Colette.

"Then you should have a little more faith in yourself, Benny" Colette moves towards Benny, "Your energy helped my mother link us. Honestly, I think someone isn't trying very hard. Very well" Colette pulls out her phone and calls Kia.

"Kia. How's the weather up there in Mile High City? And how's our friend? May I see her?" Colette walks over to Benny and holds up her phone. He sees Jemma playing with her dog.

"There's Jemma, playing fetch with her new puppy. Oh, isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?" She pulls the phone away, "Thank you Kia, we'll be in touch" She hangs up, "So, Benny, how about that spell?"

**********

Demi is weak and still in the trap. She hears someone approaching her. She sees a person enter the room. As they get closer, she sees it's Eliot. "What are you doing here? Richard will kill you"

"Then hurry up and – and tell me what to do"

Demi looks up at her wrists, trapped in the bear traps, "Open them, carefully"

Eliot opens one of the traps and grabs Demi, holding her up while he opens up the second one. Demi is too weak to move on her own, so Eliot has to hold her up. They walk out of the room and down the hall. Demi starts to fall over, and Eliot urges her on. "Demi. Come on, come on, we have to keep going. Demi"

They make it to the parlor and Demi collapses on the floor, Eliot falls down next to her. "No. Look at me. Look at me" he grabs her face in his hands.

"Don't be an idiot, Eliot"

"I am no going to leave you. Demi? No" Eliot holds his wrist to her mouth, "Hey, hey. Drink"

Demi bites his wrist and starts to feed. After a while she stops and looks at Eliot. She moves in toward him and their foreheads touch. The whole thing was just a daydream. Demi is still stuck in the trap. She hears footsteps approaching.

"Uh, you dick" Demi groans.

"It's not fun when someone messes with your thought, is it?" Richard asks her.

"Actually, I was having a pretty good time in there"

"Mmm, well I hope you were nicer to Eliot than you were to me"

"Oh, come on, I couldn't have hurt you that bad. You didn't really think I had a thing for you, did you?" Demi asks him. Richard looks hurt. "I get it. if Colette bossed me around for a thousand years, I'd probably be pretty desperate for attention too"

Richard stabs Demi in the stomach in rage and she screams. Benny hears her in the other room and turns around. "What was that?"

"I wouldn't let it bother you, love" Colette tells him.

"Well, it does bother me. You bother me. The way you use people to get what you want, it's not right" Benny snaps.

"You're being emotional, Benny. I understand that things have been rough for you. You know, with your mother leaving. Again. It's very sad. I can help you find her, if you want. I have people who can find people who can bring her back to you. Or, if you choose I can just bring parts of her back" Benny pushes Colette away from him.

"isn't it obvious that I'm just gonna continue to hurt the people you love until you do the spell? Now, I know it's in the grimoire and I know it requires the blood of my siblings, so here we are" Colette grabs a case and opens it. There are four bottles of blood within it.

Colette points to them, "Elinor. Richard. Kia. Fiona" She bites her hand and holds her bloody hand clenched in a fist and looks at benny. Blood drips from her fist "Where do you want this?"

Benny looks away and grabs a glass, holding it under Colette's hand so her blood can drip into it.

**********

Mystic Grill

Benny starts the spell to unlink the originals. He pours one of the vials of blood into the cup.

Fiona and Sage are sitting at a table together. "How many people have you turned?" Fiona asks him.

"I don't know. A lot. Don't judge me, Fiona, you turned me" Sage reminds her.

"Exactly Sage, I turned you. My passion overtook my morals"

"My passions overtake my morals on a daily basis. It's called living life to the fullest" Sage tells her.

Stella is sending out a text saying "Get ready"

Benny continues the spell. He has mixed all the siblings' blood and pours it onto the table.

The waitress places two tequila shots on Fiona and Sage's table. "Finally," Stella gets up from the bar and leaves. "Oh, thanks" Sage raises his shot glass, "To living life to the fullest"

Fiona raises her shot glass and clinks it against his "To living life"

Sage laughs and they drink their shots. Suddenly, they spit them back up and start choking. "Oh, what the hell?"

"Vervain" Fiona turns her head and they see Stella leaving. Stella stops and stares at them, then walks out the door. Sage and Fiona get up and go after her.

The blood starts to disperse into five different circles as Benny continues the spell.

Outside the grill, Stella hides around the corner. Fiona and Sage exit the grill. Stella goes to stab Fiona, but Sage grabs her and throws her down on the ground. The stake falls down the stairs.

"Fiona, the stake!" Sage shouts. Fiona runs down the stairs to grab the stake.

The flames flare up as Benny continues the spell. The large pool of blood has become five separate pools of blood that are moving away from each other.

Fiona is about to grab the stake, when Eliot and Macy burst out a back door. Eliot shoots Fiona in the stomach with the crossbow and Macy comes in and stabs her with another stake, directly in the heart.

"No!" Sage shouts as he rushes down the stairs to Fiona's side. Macy and Eliot go back in the building and closes the door. Sage cries as he watches Fiona die and stroke her face. Stella looks down from the top of the stairs and then leaves.

"Fiona, no" Fiona's body catches fire and Sage backs up to the wall and continues to sob.

**********

Mikaelson Mansion

Benny has completed the spell. The pools of blood are completely separated. Colette looks at him. Later, Richard comes out of a room, wiping blood off his hands. Colette is escorting Benny out of the house.

"Aw, leaving so soon?"

"Brother. Be nice" Colette warns him.

"Thank you, Benny. See you in physics class" Richard smiles and walks away, revealing Demi in the snares in the room Richard just walked out of.

"Oh, my god" Benny mutters.

"Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess. Apparently, Demi hurt his feelings. Go on, help her. Save the girl who turned your mother into a vampire" Colette whispers to him.

Benny looks at Demi again, "Just get me out of here"

"Very well" Colette escorts Benny out.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Stella and Eliot enter the library. "Hey. How's Althea?" Eliot asks Carlisle.

"She'll be okay. I gave her a bottle of Benny's herbs and she went home. Oh, did you guys kill Fiona, did it work?" Carlisle asks them.

"Nothing worked until I see Colette's dead body myself" Stella says.

Eliot's phone rings. He answers it, it's Benny "Benny, where have you been?"

"Colette has Demi" Benny skips formalities.

"Colette should be dead. They should all be dead, we just killed Fiona"

"No, Eliot, she forced me to do a spell that unlinked all the siblings. She's still alive" Benny reveals.

"Okay, Benny, where's Demi?"

"At Colette's mansion. It's bad, Eliot, she threatened Jemma. And my mom" Benny starts to choke up.

"Are – are you okay?" Eliot asks him worried.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, I have to go. I just – I have to – I have to go" Benny hangs up, he slides down the side of his car outside the mansion and starts to cry.

"No, Benny just..." Eliot tries to stop him, but it's too late.

**********

Stella is leaving for Colette and Eliot follows her "Stay with Carlisle. I'll call you when it's over" Stella tells him.

"Stella, stop. Colette is stronger than you, we need another plan"

"What we need is for Colette to be dead"

Eliot grabs Stella and turns her around "Stella, stop it! You're acting on anger"

"Anger gets things done, Eliot!"

"Or it'll get you killed! It'll get Demi killed along with you" Eliot tells her.

"Colette does not get to survive this. Not after everything she took from me" Stella walks out and slams the door. Eliot flinches.

Carlisle enters the front hall, "I miss well-adjusted Stella"

Suddenly, the door flies open and Stella is thrown through it. Sage enters the house "Ding dong" Carlisle goes to attack him, but Sage throws him to the ground "I'm not here for you. I'm here for her" Sage points to Stella.

Eliot runs to the front door, but a vampire blocks his path. "I don't think so"

Sage approaches Stella. "I had to kill her, Sage" Stella tries to reason with him.

"Oh, you remember me" He kicks Stella and she flies into a chair, "Good. Then you know I like to go al ten rounds" He starts to cough, and his nose starts to bleed. Stella looks up at him.

"Sage?" the vampire, Troy, asks him.

Stella gets to her feet. Sage throws a punch at Stella, but Stella grabs his fist and throws him to the ground. He starts coughing up blood. "Troy, help me!"

Troy releases Eliot and rushes over to Sage. He bends over and coughs up blood as well. "What is happening to me?" Sage and Troy dies.

"He just died!" Eliot points out the obvious.

"So, Sage and this Troy die within an hour of Fiona" Carlisle comments.

"But why? Were they bitten by a hybrid or...?" Eliot guesses.

"Hybrid bites don't look like that. Maybe Sage was so in love with Fiona he just died of sadness" Carlisle suggests.

"No, that doesn't explain Troy" Eliot says.

"it's the blood. The bloodline. It has to be. Think about it: Fiona turned Sage, Sage turned Troy. They're all part of the same vampire bloodline that originated with Fiona" Stella tells them.

"Wait, so when an original dies every vampire turned from their bloodline dies along with them? Because that would mean..." Carlisle trails off.

"If the originals die, so do all of you. The entire vampire species would...it'd just be dead" Eliot says.

**********

Mikaelson Mansion

Demi is still strung up by the traps. Stella enters the room with a duffel bag. "This was much different in my head" Demi mutters.

"Colette, I'm here! Let's do this" Stella shouts.

Colette and Richard enter. "Oh good, a hero. What do you want?" Colette asks her.

Stella drops the duffel bag with the stakes at Colette's feet, "I'm here to make a deal"

"Stella, what are you doing?" Demi slurs, at the lack of blood.

"Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of wickery bridge that you forgot to burn" Stella explains.

Colette looks at Richard, who mutters "That's impossible"

"Actually it's not. Fiona is dead" Stella reveals.

"You killed my sister?" Richard snarls.

Stella looks at Colette, "Demi in exchange for the last eight weapons that can kill you"

"And how do I know there aren't any more left?"

"Because there aren't" Stella lies.

"Let's be certain, shall we?" Colette walks over to Demi, "Leave"

"No" Demi resists.

"Go on. Leave"

"Nik, she's my plaything not yours" Richard complains.

Colette grabs Demi by the throat and compels her "I said, go home"

Demi starts to pull a wrist out from the snares, peeling the flesh off of it in the process. She screams in pain.

"Alright, stop, stop, stop, before you hurt yourself" Colette chuckles, "Well, seeing that she can finally be compelled. Now" She grabs Demi by the throat and compels her again.

"Minus the stake that's in my sister, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

"Eleven" Demi chokes out.

"Eleven! Really? So, not eight then" Colette turns to Stella.

"You really shouldn't have lied" Richard warns her.

"I'll get you the other three" Stella tells her.

"Yeah, that'll be nice. Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your sister to chew out her own tongue"

"What is wrong with you?" Stella asks her.

Colette snaps, "What is wrong with you?! Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all of your anger; so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have given your life purpose, as your friend" Colette laughs, "I really think you should be thanking me"

Stella rushes at Colette and pins her against a wall with a white oak stake in hand. Colette grabs her wrist, "Step down, or you both die" Stella loosens her grip and Colette takes the stake, "There. Now you only have to get me the other two"

"This is ridiculous" Richard walks over to Demi and releases her form the traps. Demi falls to her knees. Colette walks over to him.

"What are you doing?"

"I brought her here. I get to release her. My rules now. Bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your sister as a sign of good faith" Richard picks up the duffel bag with the stakes and leaves.

Colette looks at Stella, "Bring us the stakes. All of them. Or I will wage a war against everyone you love. I hope I'm being clear" Colette leaves.

**********

Later, Richard and Colette are in the parlor, after the Salvatores have left.

"I can't believe Fiona is dead" Richard whispers.

"Good riddance. She was an embarrassment, Richard" Colette says, coldly.

"She was still your sister. Mind your tongue" Richard snaps.

"Fine. Let's all say a prayer for Fiona, who slept in a box longer than she lived as a woman. She was a lovesick fool. She's better off in death"

Richard walks over to Colette, "Is that how you would speak of me if I died?"

"Well, you let the Salvatores loose with two stakes that can kill us, so I guess we'll find out soon enough. And since when did you have a soft spot for them?" Colette asks her.

"The Salvatores may fight like dogs, but in the end, they would die for each other. At least they know what family means. You destroyed ours" Richard tells her.

"I wanted a family. They just didn't want me, and now we're unlinked we're no longer responsible for each other"

"So are you leaving?"

"As soon as I get my stakes, I'm gone. I'm gonna take Eliot and use his blood to create a new family. Of hybrids"

"And if I choose to stay?" Richard asks, tears forming in his eyes.

"Then you're just as pathetic as Fiona" Colette tells him before leaving.

**********

Althea's Apartment

Demi knocks on the door and Althea answers. "Ah, she's still alive"

"Yeah, for now. I need your stake"

Althea goes over to a shelf and pulls back some books, "it's right behind these books here"

"A bookshelf, really? At least I was trying to be clever about it" Demi tells her, remembering how she teased her for hiding her stake in the firewood.

"Where the hell is it?" Althea questions.

"Ha ha ha. Look harder, Thea"

"It's not here, Demi" Althea and Demi search through the other shelves.

"Maybe you just forgot which shelf you put it on"

"No, I didn't forget. It's – I – I put it right here! A stake doesn't just vanish into thin air!"

"Who else did you tell, Thea?!" Demi asks her panicked.

"I didn't tell anybody, Demi! I'm the only..." Althea suddenly realizes.

"What?"

"I'm the only one who knew about it, Demi"

"No. Are you telling me that your vampire hating alter ego has a stake that can kill an entire line of vampires, possibly mine?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1K 30
'Book 2' fem!Castiel story Season 6 - 8
102K 2K 44
This book contains one shots about Miraculous Ladybug but genderbend. Started on: Feb 27, 2018 Ended on: Mar 31, 2018 I don't own Miraculous Ladybug.
429 50 46
A rewrite of the Vampires Diaries made by me.