Wolf Allergic βœ” | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed βœ” I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

πŸ“ƒ: I
πŸ“ƒ: II
πŸ“ƒ: III
πŸ“ƒ: IV
πŸ“ƒ: V
πŸ“ƒ: VI
πŸ“ƒ: VII
πŸ“ƒ: VIII
πŸ“ƒ: IX
πŸ“ƒ: X
πŸ“ƒ: XI
πŸ“ƒ: XII
πŸ“ƒ: XIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIV
πŸ“ƒ: XV
πŸ“ƒ: XVI
πŸ“ƒ: XVII
πŸ“ƒ: XVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIX
πŸ“ƒ: XX
πŸ“ƒ: XXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XXX
πŸ“ƒ: XXXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XL
πŸ“ƒ: XLI
πŸ“ƒ: XLII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIV
πŸ“ƒ: XLV
πŸ“ƒ: XLVI
πŸ“ƒ: XLVII
πŸ“ƒ: XLVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIX
πŸ“ƒ: L
πŸ“ƒ: LI
πŸ“ƒ: LII
πŸ“ƒ: LIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIV
πŸ“ƒ: LV
πŸ“ƒ: LVI
πŸ“ƒ: LVII
πŸ“ƒ: LVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIX
πŸ“ƒ: LX
πŸ“ƒ: LXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXX
πŸ“ƒ: Once in A Blue Moon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: Out of The Blue
πŸ“ƒ: LXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: Supermoon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XC
πŸ“ƒ: XCI
πŸ“ƒ: Oh My Gospel!
πŸ“ƒ: XCII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIV
πŸ“ƒ: XCV
πŸ“ƒ: XCVI
πŸ“ƒ: XCVII
πŸ“ƒ: XCVIII
πŸ“ƒ: C
πŸ“ƒ: CI
πŸ“ƒ: CII
πŸ“ƒ: CIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIV
πŸ“ƒ: CV
πŸ“ƒ: CVI
πŸ“ƒ: CVII
πŸ“ƒ: CVIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIX
πŸ“ƒ: CX
πŸ“ƒ: Eclipse
πŸ“ƒ: CXI
πŸ“ƒ: CXII (Finale)
πŸ“ƒ: Crescent
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Aftermath
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Return to Daegu
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
πŸ“ƒ: Half-Moon
πŸ“ƒ: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
πŸ“ƒ Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Tongue Technology
πŸ“ƒ: Me After You
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ: No One Missed Seokjin?
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

πŸ“ƒ: XCIX

6.5K 450 144
By mociminji

🖋

Taehyung drove away and had already arrived in front of the highway's gate from Daegu to Seoul.

Exactly at the right timing, his phone suddenly rang and he quickly accepted the call once he saw the caller ID.

"I'm on my way to—" Lisa cut him off.

"Don't come! You shouldn't leave Yoongi alone no matter what! I'll ask my boyfriend to drive away. You need to watch over him and make sure to lock all the doors!" Lisa warned

"B-but.."

"No but, Tae. You told me that Y/N was also there, right? It's dangerous you dumbass." Taehyung gasped at the insult.

You even forgot to lock the front door, you dumbass.

"I already locked the door! Even left the key on it!" He defended.

He thought, if he left the key on the door, Yoongi won't be able to unlock it from inside. But little did he know.

"What?! God, Tae!"

"What?! Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung snapped.

"Yes! Yoongi.. Yoongi isn't like any of us Tae. .. He is special. He can manipulate our mind. Do you think locking the door will be enough? H-He don't usually use his power, but looking at his state, he isn't on his right mind either. Drive back now!" Lisa yelled from the other line in a panic, making Taehyung pulled his brake in surprise.

M-manipulate mind? As in... shit..

Taehyung took a quick U turn and drove back to his home.

When Taehyung arrived, everything had already gone chaos. Yoongi was almost knocked off on Namjoon's strong grip.

The younger eyes shifted to the girl when he heard her soft whimpers coming from his bed.

What was she doing here?! How could she get in?! Damnit... did Yoongi—

Taehyung rushed toward her side and saw her already reddening face. He even more shocked when he locked his eyes with her blue ones, her lips were swollen. Taehyung knew what's going on immediately.

He carefully placed his hand on top of her forehead,

"She's burning!" He muttered to himself.

Y/N's eyes slowly shifted back to its original color, hands clutching over her chest. Taehyung was too frightened, she couldn't breathe, but what should I do?!

"Hyung!"

"NAMJOON!" The younger shouted loudly gaining the older's attention

She was still struggling with her breathing as her chest started to move slower, slower, and then it stopped. Her eyes rolled to the back and everyone turned to silence, including Namjoon who had called her name non-stop.

Taehyung gulped.. he leaned his head closer over her heart, but he heard nothing beating.

"No... no way! Y/N?! Wake up! Wake up!" This time Namjoon shook her body harshly. Y/N just let her limp body fell on his arms over and over.

Namjoon breath shortened. "No... no..." tears already brimmed on his eyes.

"YEON Y/N!" Another familiar thunderous voice beamed inside Taehyung's house.

It was Mr. Yeon. The voice was getting closer as Namjoon hugged her tighter.

Mr. Yeon saw one of the doors opened and rushed inside. What he witnessed was nothing than a messed up room, filled with strange smells. His eyes landed on her daughter, her body was lifeless on Namjoon's arm.

The older man ran toward her, snatched her body away from Namjoon's grip. He pulled her on his lap, tapping lightly on her cheeks.

"Y/N! Yah!" Mr. Yeon called for her and grabbed her wrist.

He tried to feel her pulse but he felt nothing.  He glared at Namjoon. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?" Namjoon flinched at Mr. Yeon's sudden shout and scooted away.

"No one is going to answer me?!" He glared at Taehyung than at Yoongi who laid his back on the wall, coughing blood. His accusing eyes intimidating all of the boys.

"Fuck it." He cursed.

Namjoon was taken aback, the soft Mr. Yeon could curse?

Y/N's father gently placed her head on the bed and moving up straddling her daughter. He quickly does a CPR to get her heart beats again.

"No, Y/N.. stay with me.. please.. we only have you... don't leave me alone..." he let tears streamed down to his face. He kept mumbling his daughter name while pressing her chest, hoping at least, at least.. he was not too late.

A bit later, another rushed steps could be heard inside the brunette's house.

"Namjoon?! Taehyung?" Mr. Kim sprinted inside the room and gasped when he saw Y/N's father already doing a first aid to his own daughter.

"W-what's going on?!" He reached toward his pale looking son and pulling him into a hug.

"Joonie, what's going on?" Namjoon just shook his head, sobbing on his father softly. He let his body weak inside his father warm embrace.

Mate... please wake up... the bond... please don't break it... he could hear his inner wolf whimpering. Namjoon himself was dying inside.

*cough *cough

Everyone eyes widened when they heard Y/N coughed hard as if the air just rushed inside his lungs.

"Y/N!" Mr. Yeon stood up from the bed and quickly crouched down again to hug her daughter.

"You're back! You're back!" He cried.

Y/N didn't stop coughing furiously.

"Dad.. can't breath..." she kept grasping for air while scratching her own neck.

Then it hit the older like a truck, she needed her medicine, she needed her shot. Her allergic was on the worst state.

Mr. Yeon turned around and ran back toward Mr. Kim's house.

Namjoon took this chance to ran over his mate as he felt a rush of relieving overflowing his body.

"Stay with me please..." Namjoon took her hand and pleaded. She kept clutching on her chest, trying hard to answer him with a slight nod.

Yoongi groaned and stood up. He was truly worried. Guilt was written all over his face and it's eating him up.

Taehyung saw Yoongi was trying to approach the couple and dashed to hold the older.

"Hyung.. don't.." Taehyung shook his head while stood in front of Yoongi. The younger stared at his black orbs and scoffed.

"You didn't take your suppressant, asshole." If this was a normal day, Yoongi would already kill him for using profanity. But this time, Yoongi had to agree. He wasn't only an asshole. He was that bastard who almost raped the one he loved the most.

Yoongi didn't realize how many tears had slipped his eyes at the moment until Taehyung pulled him into a tight hug. Yoongi's rut scent was still suffocating. But he had to do this. He pulled the older outside the room, leaving Namjoon and his father inside with Y/N. Taehyung opened his parent's bedroom and locked Yoongi there. He just hoped his parents won't mind..

Mr. Yeon tumbled forward as he ran back to Taehyung's house with a small box on his hand. He groaned and limped toward the room.

He saw Namjoon with his daughter and it was pissing him off. The anger had clouded his mind as the middle aged man thought, Namjoon was the reason behind all of this.

Mr. Yeon pushed Namjoon away until he landed harshly on the floor with a loud thud. The younger just stared at the older while biting down his lips then gazing down toward his mate. He felt hurt even if he just a meter away from his mate. He pained when he saw his mate struggling.

Mr. Yeon glared one last time at Namjoon, making his heart sank. The older than placed the small box on the nightstand and with his trembling hands, opened it.

He took out a tiny syringe that already filled with a liquid. Namjoon watched it with his eyes widened while Mr. Kim just stood there stunned.

Y/N still coughing furiously until his father pulled down her pajamas pants slightly, Namjoon tore his gaze away from the sight. Mr. Yeon presses the syringe on the side of her left hip and lets the liquid flowing inside.

The girl could feel the air filled her lungs again. Her breath was steadily getting normal.

Mr. Yeon let out a deep breath.

He let her medicine worked and stood up towering Namjoon who still dazed on the floor.

"Do you mind explaining to me, now?" Mr. Yeon asked with his cold laced tone.

Mr. Yeon started his engine. He had placed his daughter to sit on the passenger seat with him beside her.

He had asked the two boys, Taehyung and Namjoon of what happened, but no one was giving an answer. Even Yoongi was suddenly missing. So, Mr. Yeon couldn't trust any of them.

But what did he expect? Namjoon to explain that he was not a human, none of them were normal?

That his late daughter's ex was trying to rape her sister? That it was unavoidable because it was the nature calls? Namjoon couldn't answer anything, Taehyung couldn't either, Mr. Kim just stood there in silence.

They all just watched Mr. Yeon let out his rage and anger toward them. Until he picked up her daughter and brought her inside his car.

Mr. Yeon twisted the key inside but the engine won't start.

He flinched when he heard someone knocked on the window, it was Mr. Kim.

"Yeon... let me drive you." Mr. Kim suggested as Yeon rolled down the window.

"I can do it my self." He coldly refused, not even batting an eye at the other adult.

He twisted the key again but the engine still won't start. "Fuck this shit." He slammed his hand on the steering wheels.

"Let me drive you. Look at your sprained ankle and your state, do you think you can arrive at the hospital safely like this?" Mr. Kim pleaded to try to speak as soft as possible. Mr.Yeon wasn't on his right sense of mind. He just got into a deep shock after her daughter literally dead for a minute.

Mr. Yeon slowly nodded and took off the seat belt. He hopped off the car and went to the back seat. He saw Namjoon and Taehyung stood behind Mr. Kim.

"You can drive, Taesung. But your son and that kid, stay." He demanded from the backseat.

Mr. Kim sighed and signaled both of the wolves to go inside the house. Namjoon shook his head furiously holding on his father's arm.

"Namjoon, if you don't listen, she will suffer even more. We need to take her to the hospital!" His father raised his voice and opened the car door.

"Stay inside, don't make it harder for any of us.." He stated as he went inside the car and slammed the door close. He glanced at his puppy eyed son.

'Sorry, Joonie. But her life came first'

Mr. Kim twisted the key and it miraculously worked. He pulled the brake off and started to drive backward.

Namjoon took a last glance at his mate who still laying unconscious beside his father through the slowly rolled up window.

Taehyung stood beside him holding the taller's by his shoulder.

He watched the car moving back before it turned around and disappeared in the dark.

"She will be fine, hyung. She will be fine." Taehyung patted as Namjoon cried silently, lowering his head.

🖋

I will explain the origin of Namjoon, Y/N, and Yoongi relationships once this book is over. Why she reacted that way in Yoongi's touch, almost die, and why Namjoon was mated to her. Why Yoongi was so in love and bonded to her. As well as the role of frequently mentioned, Moon Goddess.

I will post a lot of special epilogues! 💜 Thank you for loving this book!

And yeah, it's going to over soon, but this is not the end yet, so you don't have to freak out. Your reaction from the past chapter brought me to tears, I couldn't believe many people actually love this book! I can't be more grateful 😭

See you tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 744 48
When Jimin moved, he didn't know his life would completely change. Now in a new town he is surrounded by creatures he only heard in myths and stories...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
8.5K 632 36
Moving back home wasn't something you had ever planned on doing. But when your parents called you and asked for help, you just couldn't tell them no...
132K 3.3K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...