The reincarnated goddess

By Killme_please_

Harlee was just an average girl, she tried very hard to please her parents, her brothers were mean to her, sh... More

Apologise/explanation
1: rebirth
2: The Ball
3: school!
4: class
5: new comer
7: becoming queen
8: new world
9: settling down
10: school (again) (LOL)
11: school is boring
12: why?!
13: awakening
14: new friends?
15: they just noticed?!
16: ???
17
Author note
20
19
Character list (gods/deities/devils/demons/reaper)
21
22
23
24
Q&A
25-life is so simple... right?
26: fathers death/meetings
27- the heroes
28- boring
Shout out... i think?
29
Auhtors note
Authors request
30
Shout out!
31
32
33
Message
Dear Readers
34
35
36
Epilogue
New book(seqeual) (i spelt that wrong i just know it.)
DISCORD
Im bored as hell
SORRY
OH MY GOSH
ANNOUNCEMENT
^_^
Shout out
*EXTREMLY DRAMATIC SIGH*

6: going home

7.9K 240 99
By Killme_please_

Silver and her sadness if it were a demon.^

I awoke in my dorm room, I slowly sat up and noticed my hair was back to normal, I then noticed the 5 boys in my room, I then ask "where Cindy?" They all smiled to see me awake, I tilted my head and Kai said "you've been in a comer for 3 weeks." I the go wide eyed "no I need to go home, wha if dad dies while I'm here, where's your father Kami!?" They all tilted their heads.

I calmed down and said "the healer estimated that my father has 1 more year left to live, so I was heading to the headmasters office to ask if I can finish school early, and that's when I was cornered by those bitches." They all nodded then Kami left and said "ok Ill go talk to my father about it." I nodded and said "thx kami." And he left.

Then Sebastian said "are you ok princess?" I smile and said "yeah I just got a bit upset for a second, you see I suffer from a mental illness called depression, it's an illness where I'm more sad in bad conditions, so I get sad very easily." They nodded I then smiled and said "well let's spend the rest of time doing something fun till kami comes back.

And that's exactly what we did, when kami finally got home, or to the dorm I should say, he had 6 pieces of papers, he gave one to each of us and said "to graduate early we just have to ace this test." I smiled and nodded.

In 20 minutes I then completed it I do said "done." And they all went "what?!" I then said "I knew this when I was 4." And I giggled after 2 hours they too were finished, it was quite hard for us, you see I am 10 years old the others are 11 except Sebastian who it 12, we were quite young, oh and that reminds me. My stats have changed ish.

Name: Silver Sora No
Age: 10
Race: Goddess
Power: Z
Magic: infinite
Health: infinite

It was quite nice though only 2 thing changed, but I'm questioning how I became a goddess never mind well anyway.

Once we were all done the test we ran to the headmasters office and handed in our tests, he checked them and 10 minutes later he said "silver as usual you got 100% and you guys all got 80-90% impressive you all passed, now silver you can go home, you guys can do what ever you want." They all nodded and I ran back to my dorm and the others theirs to start packing.

I had finished packing and I saw a letter on my desk I opened it and it said "dear master, I found you new familiars sorry it took so long, we're all at the castle see you wen you get back! Sincerely Kuro." I smiled at the letter and then I left my dorm to meet the boys at the gate, Cindy was a permanent teacher here so I waved her goodbye and we left.

After a 2 hour ride, we arrived at my home and the boys stared in aw, it was quite beautiful.

We entered through the gates and the guards said "welcome home princes did you finish school already." I smiled and nodded and they let us in.

We went in and I showed them to their rooms, I was going to move back into my old room, of course they were down the hall to me. I then while they were unpacking, raced to my fathers sleeping chambers and saw him in bed he looked really sick.

I ran up and said "father!" He saw me and smiled and said "hello my child, it would seem you still live me even though I do such horrible things to you." I nodded with tears in my eyes and then he surprises me by grabbing my hair and pulling til I yelp and said "well good for you but I even while on my death bed hate you and wish you were dead." I smile and say "I know father, but that doesn't mean I don't love you." He pulled out my hair causing my head to bleed and I healed and he yelled "GET OUT OF MY PRESENCE YOU UGLY FILTHY DAUGHTER!" I did as he wanted and smiled and said "bye father." It would seem the guys heard that, I smile and said "even on his death bed he hates me, well I might as well do my best to spend time with him, well for a few months I'll leave him alone, but we can spend some time together, so let's have fun.

For 10 months I spent time with them, and then they said they were going home, I had put of my familiars for too long as well, so after they left, I went to where the familiars were with as much food as I could take and walked in.

I placed the food down and Kuro who had grown a bit bigger leaped into my arms.

I looked at the familiars it brought me there was a black one I named him Shiro.

Then there was a beautiful creature that resembled the earth absol I named her flare.

Kuro also brought me 2 umbreon like creatures, one had yellow halos the other had blue ones. I named the yellow one, laser, and the blue one, halo.

I also noticed 2 dragons, and a wolf creature, I named the black dragon, shadow, the white dragon light, and the wolf midnight.

The dragons were the size of midnight but they were powerful I could tell by their aura, and so we made contracts.

After that was all done, I played with them for a month and a half, and then I went and stayed with my father who barely had the strength to eat, so I knew I was safe, it was my birthday 3 months ago, but I didn't tell anyone so it was just another random day for them.

Well today I went into my fathers room to give him some tomato soup, and he was conscious, he said to me "die, die, die you abomination, the kingdom will fall with you in power, so just die and leave it alone." I smiled and said "I already died once I won't die again." He seemed confused and so I made him drink my soup, and with his remaining strength he grabbed my neck and said "why are you such an angel, I just want you to hate me, why, why..." and then he died and I before he died I took his memories and saw how much he loved me but knew that if I loved him the curse he had, would be passed on to me, sorry father I'm immune to curses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
193 0 14
**** loves dancing as is great at it. After a war 12 years ago sent human kind to go extinct. Now everywhere you look is half breeds and shifters. Di...
8K 334 25
Shoji is a teenager that was delt possibly the worst hand in life, horrible parents, fake friends that relentlessly sapped away his money. Though he...
2.2K 35 50
Hello I'm Renneise a guy who look like a girl i will tell you my appearance for you first i have a girly looks, silver haired and blue eyed. and my o...