The Daughter of the House Mai...

By BTS_INFIRES123

Jungkook being the youngest son of the CEO was hard enough but falling for the daughter of the house maid was... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
New Story COMING
The Teacher and The Gangster
Chapter Thirty-Four - The End
NEW BOOK !

Chapter Eleven

13.7K 478 84
By BTS_INFIRES123

Jungkook POV

It was late as I sat on my desk, pouring myself some Scotch; cup after cup. I could feel my throat burn as I chugged it down all in one go.

- "Sir, are you really going to do this?" I hear Mr Kim ask. I look at him dead in the eyes as he just stands there.

- "Mmm" I respond

- "Sir, not only will you ruin your life but hers aswell. Mr Jeon, may I please ask for you to reconsider and think of the consequences." I hear him speak again.

- "Do you like her?"

- "Please Mr Kim! Not now! Just hand me the contract." I hear myself shout.

- "Yes Sir" He says calmly, handing me a sample sheet as he bows and turns around leaving me in my office alone finally.

I do like her, but I'm not right for Y/n...

Next Day

Author POV

You wake up early to see a message:

Get ready, I'll be over in 10

Your eyes widen as you quickly rush to the bathroom, brushing your teeth and doing whatever you need to do. You quickly rush to your wadrobe picking out a pair of black jeans and a white wooly turtle neck along with your white trainers and then rushing to get your brown side bag. You let down your soft, light brown hair to flow below your shoulders. You can constantly hear your phone ringing as you try to quickly grab a snack to eat before you leave.

You walk out to a black mercades parked out in front, with a man in a navy blue suit inside the car, Jungkook.

'Gosh! He looked so handsome' you thought

You quickly rush to the car still eating the biscuit you picked up from the kitchen earlier. You open the door and take a seat to hear:

- "You being serious?" Jungkook says,  looking at the biscuit.

- "Sorry. I- I was hungry" You murmur embarrassed, gobbling the rest down. Jungkook tried his best to keep his laughter in.

- "Put your seat belt on" Jungkook orders, which you do.

- "Where are we going?" You ask, struggling with your seatbelt.

- "You'll find out" as he leans in closer buckling the seat belt for you, faces only inches apart, eyes attached.

'Don't fall for it Y/n!' You repeat in your head over and over again, before turning your face towards the window.

The car journey was silent as he drives through the big, beautiful city. Everytime Jungkook could, he would quickly glance over at you in awe with the streets. He would turn smiling, focusing on the road ahead of him again.

- "Alright, we have to set out some ground rules" Jungkook announces.

- "Ground rules?" You repeat baffled.

- "Mmm, tonight you're coming to mine and I'm going to introduce you to my parents over dinnner" He contends so calmly whilst you choke on your own spit.

- "Wh-what?" You say as your full attention was on him.

- "Well.. we are getting married so it would make sense for me to introduce you to them" He sarcastically vocalises.

You put your head down playing with your fingers as you just nod, before looking back out of the window.

- "So what are the ground rules?" You question still looking out of the window. He sighs loudly.

- "All will be explained soon, don't worry" He voices before pulling up to a street full of exquisite shops. He unbluckles his belt as he gets out of the car as you do the same.

- "Wh-why are we here?" You stutter but he doesn't answer as he walks in to the shop as you follow him quickly with your small legs.

You can already see Jungkook picking up a bunch of lady clothes as you walk in taking a 360 degrees turn admiring the shop. You turn around to see him shoving the tens of thousands of clothes in your arms which you catch.

- "Go try it on" He says as he walks over to the lounge area sitting down, taking his phone out.

You rush over to the changing rooms trying the clothes he piled on you. You come out to show him...

- "Jungkook" You call causing his face to shoot up from his phone.

- "You look like my mum" He says not even looking at it properly.

- "Go try something else" He presumes then looking back down at his phone.

You go sauntering to the changing rooms before trying on another outfit he picked out.

"Why can't I pick my outfit out" You mutter under your breath starting to get annoyed. You finish changing and come out to witness Jungkook choking on his champagne the asisstant just gave him as he looked at you.

You can see him trying so hard to keep his laughter in as you look at him displeased.

- "Now you look like my grandma" Jungkook says, chuckling; leaning back on his chair taking in the view of his grandmother (you). You couldn't help cackle a smile from his comment.

'She's so beautiful' Jungkook thought as a faint smile appeared on your face.

- "I'll go change again then" You say turning your back and walk towards the changing rooms once again. After a couple more outfits, you come out actually looking like a girl your age.

- "Perfect!" Jungkook exclaims jumping out of his seat turning to the assistant telling them he would like that one.

- "REALLY?" You squirm as he turns around to look at you.

- "Yeah, come on hurry up" He replies

- "Alright, let me go change" You say

- "Wait, no! Stay in these clothes, just grab your other clothes" Jungkook adds as you look at him perplexed but do what he says anyways.

You finish with shopping picking up a last few outfits, and follow Jungkook in to the car.

Time Skip

- "Y/N" You hear causing you to shoot your eyes open.

- "What happened?" You say looking around to see you're still in the car with Jungkook looking at you. He comes in closer to you, untying your hair from the pony tail, your soft light brown hair flawlessly fell down covering your revealing shoulders, casuing your heart to beat a little.

- "You fell asleep. We're here" He voices unbuckling his seat belt, opening his car door.

You look around to see a familar place...

Jungkook's house.

You can feel your heart pound faster and faster as another man in a suit opens the door for you and you thank him by bowing down quickly. Jungkook stands there all smart in his suit as he grabs hold of your hand. His hands felt so warm as they were wrapped against yours.

- "You ready..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.3K 33
❝Your son, he looks very similar to Jungkook...❞ Leave it to a 3-year-old to bring two parents back together. HR: #1 in Fanfiction & #2 in Romance Th...
431K 15K 63
Taehyung the most powerful young CEO and his assistant jungkook fell in love with each other. From the day they married each other they kept their pr...
94.6K 4.6K 29
jeon jungkook have everything... being the CEO of multinational company... having his name enlisted into one of the richest man in Korea.. but stil...
62.8K 1.6K 17
Jeon jungkook is the only son of Jeon and hire of their company .yn is the youngest buisness women in Korea . --------------- Yn- we can't marry ea...