Monstrously Sinful Love | J.J...

By HYONBI

"...Kookie" she calls that's when Kookie's small little hands tugged onto his mother's sleeve's pulling her t... More

β€’Select programβ€’
~Prologue~
Ch 1 | Why not?
Ch 2 | Noona come!
Ch 3 | Property
Ch 4 | Worth
Ch 5 | Dr. Lisa
Ch 6 | Dinner
Ch 7 | Proposal
Ch 8 | Nanny
Ch 9 | Beginning
Ch 10 | The past
Ch 11 | 5 full moons
Ch 12 | Christmas party
Ch 13 | Rainfall
Ch 14 | Interrogation
Ch 15 | Feverish night
Ch 16 | 1 nyeon
Ch 17 | Fashion week
Ch 18 | Fail?
Ch 19 | Future
Ch 20 | Coffee shop
Ch 22 | Spilled coffee
Ch 23 | PA
Ch 24 | Jeon Jungkook
Ch 25 | Sick
Ch 26 | Elevator
Ch 27 | Red petals
Ch 28 | Club
Ch 29 | At his
Ch 30 | Save me...
Ch 31 | Sweet words
Ch 32 | Jail
Ch 33 | Villa
Ch 34 | Bestow
Ch 35 | Dynasty
Ch 36 | My love
Ch 37 | Article
Ch 38 | Shameful
Ch 39 | Star
Ch 40 | Court
Ch 41 | No decision
Ch 42 | Star you are my love
Ch 43 | Look what you made me do
Ch 44 | Mental game
Ch 45 | Jimin's melancholy
Ch 46 | A mother's love
Ch 47| Sinful touch
Ch 48 | The Dean
Ch 49 | If you love me
Ch 50 | I believe in you and me
Ch 51 | Crystalized depth
Ch 52 | Blooming flower
Ch 53 | One sip and one act
Ch 54 | Aeonian
Ch 55 | Halcyon
Ch 56 | Ingeminate
Ch 57 | Aurora
Ch 58 | Elysian
Ch 59 | Bride
Ch 60 | Tesoro, dove sei?
Ch 61 | Morto
Ch 62 | EternitΓ 
Ch 63 | Una rosa Γ¨ una luna
Ch 64 | I love you
Ch 65 | A curse in reverse
Ch 66 | Her birth
Ch 67 | Belle Morte
Ch 68 | Hello
Epilogue

Ch 21 | Green-eyed beast

56.8K 2.8K 717
By HYONBI

EDITED

Ch 21 | Green-eyed beast

Mirae |

I walked very fast, as professionally as I could with these 'high heels' Jennie forced me to wear. Thankfully, the dress code for the company I'll be working under isn't much of a fuss minus the heels.

"Uh- I'm here for a meeting with the president"

"Interview?"

"Yeah"

"Sorry ma'am the president isn't available right now —the interview is canceled and moved in the afternoon" the lady typed behind. She kept her eyes fixed on the computer typing away with her long red manicured nails as she showed away very loud 'may I add'. I glared at her pointy nose —quite an attitude they have these days.

I look at her name tag, Nancy. Well, a pretty name wasted on her.

I sighed sitting down on a waiting chair, a few employees would always glance at me when they passed by. My eyes wandered around the massive reception. A few years back another company had bought this one and changed the name as well.

It is quite impressive how they began to run it, the JK mall and new merchants transported from China are doing exceptionally well —the business world is hard. Very hard, a lot of lawyers also work solely at companies for the CEO due to the constant battles they face. Laws restrict any kind of illegal selling.

But this one didn't need one, but I heard the president isn't fond of anyone. The workplace is quite from what I've just experienced. Jennie said that the president is very young but his temper is like a ticking bomb, first warning their paycheck decreases by 30 %, second warning they're fired.

Even now I shudder due to the cold empty threats. The CEO/president must have a huge amount of power.

Stone cold, beast.

They say when he's angry in the end, no one can do or say anything. Until now not a threat was directed towards this company plus many businesses overseas die to have partnership or work along with the JK group.

"Excuse me, ma'am, the president has arrived earlier than expected. You may pass through now" Nancy lady said, she didn't even attempt to get up. She just peeked her head a bit and went back to her work.

I stood up fixing my white skirt, I walked through a crowd of people squishing my self inside the elevator. To entertain my self in that little time I've actually realized how the elevators are massive. They have two types of elevators.

This one I'm on is for the employees. The private elevator which may I add is guarded by a CCTV camera and it's fairly larger than the one I'm one its obviously for the president. To be honest CCTV cameras are all over the place. When my floor ticked I got out with the rest of the employees.

"Is she the one that's suppose to be a new employee" a girl whispered, really I could hear her. I just roll my eyes internally knowing where it will go.

I kept walking smelling the lavender scent along the white marble floor.

"Under designing line —omo, fashion line? Her!" A girl pretended to chug stifling a laugh with her friend "she's wearing a plaid skirt, plain blouse and her hair is tied up in a horsetail. Ew"

"I thought they're supposed to wear designers clothes, did the company fish a stray cat from the street"

"Look you got a problem, I thought this company was very good I didn't know rats like you make it dirty," I said walking up to them. They gave me a disgusted look eyeing me up and down.

With that, they walked off. Seriously first that long nose Nancy lady then these two caked up girls. Society seriously has issues. Korean diet, makeup, looks are too strict, can I be free for god's sake. I'm my own person!

I walked away angry, I need this job very badly.

Mrs. Jeon texted me the address plus my internship also assigned my first job here. I can't let a few rats ruin my opportunity. Gosh! Those girls shouldn't even be called rats, that's an offense to their kind.

A brown door stood before me, with engraved silver art on it. I hesitated not knowing if I should knock or not.

"Courage is knowing what not to fear -by Plato" I jump at the sudden voice. A short man stood with red polka dots on his white suit. He bowed at me walking off, straight and firm.

Funny guy.

Just as I entered the door opened when suddenly I lost my balance it wasn't a second when the world up went side down.

My bag fall with everything inside, my hair tie came off. I realized until I opened my eyes staring back into the green, it suddenly diluted big and back to normal. A perplexed shocked expression took upon my face.

"You," I said accusingly —remember how he treated the girl at the coffee shop. "can you let me go"

His arms supported my body from falling from the floor, he looked at me expressionless raising his eyebrows with a smirk.

"Ok" before I could reply my body hit the floor, I groaned gritting my teeth at his rude behavior. Now my butt hurts, what's with this guy!

I got up grabbing my stuff from the floor glaring at him, his eyes roamed down my body as a judgemental smirk appeared on his handsome face.

Why did God waste the handsomeness on this guy! I swear I'll claw his green eyes out. He looks so familiar but, of course, I met him in that coffee shop where he acted like a mighty, arrogant prick. 

"Look I'm here for an interview with the president, stop wasting my time green-eyed!" ... Beast. I don't know his name, it's only natural for me to give him a nickname. Though he didn't need to hear the last part 'Beast'.

"Interview? Trail away" I kept a glare on him going inside coming with Seoul's city view from the highest point from the 76th floor.

The room looked empty, but we all know it costs more than my low life future. Why do rich people not fill the space, they really love to show off the emptiness to the people.

The green-eyed man made his way in front of the glass desk, probably to call the president.

I went confused at one point when he ambled to the glass desk, the atmosphere tensed when I came under his piercing gaze.

He discarded his suit somewhere, the little sound itself made my heart squeeze in tight. The tightness of the dress shirt now emphasized his muscular chest as his long fingers worked his sleeves up showing off the quality of his workout by the image of his veins popping.

The air went thick and frenzy.

He kept his eyes on me loosening his tie. With a newly cold yet stern voice, he spoke.

"Sit down"

My body just moved on its own sitting down my eyes never left him —suddenly feeling dizzy I looked somewhere else.

I can feel my cheeks flushing due to the intense heat here. Seriously it's cold outside why is it so damn hot?

He sat down on the presidents or CEO —both names crowned to the designated chair, he put one leg above another holding a pen on his right hand and another under his chin. The look itself reeked of the unexpected.

Within minutes of an overheated room, it massively decreased to an icy temperature. My hands trembled due to the sudden cold air rushing in.

I gulped looking around, does he seriously interview so many people in his room. That would be trauma, the air here is already suffocating me. I really want to trail back home and never peek in the daylight again. 

"Ms. Lee Mirae, Mirae..." I didn't hear what he said.

"I-I'm sorry?" I asked.

"You're hired"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.7K 176
❝ I hate that jeon boy. ❞ ❝ you're holding his hand... ❞ ❝ hatefully. ❞ #completed ____________________ crack!au | media!au | mature only for languag...
134K 4.6K 38
Jimin: it hurts to see you with someone else kookie Jungkook : miniee guess what ? *bunny smile* Jimin : what is it kookie *smiles* Jungkook : i am i...
42.9K 1.5K 12
Jungkook's hell bent on thinking that Jimin's cheating on him with his fellow group members. His boyfriend tries to tell him otherwise "That's child...
158K 6.3K 43
"At that, he got him by his shoulder and pushed him against the lockers, slightly levitating him from the ground and crushing the younger boy's windp...