Complications of a Thug

By livelavish

The Thug Love of Renee' Collins and Travis Wells . While Travis is out in the streets , Reneé holds it down... More

Complications of a Thug
Part 2
How yall like it ?
Part 4
Part 5
How is it ?
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
How is it ?
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 ( Last Part of Complications of A Thug)
Thank You
TATIML

Part 32

74 2 0
By livelavish

Reneé P.O.V

I woke up to see Travis still sleep . The girls and I are meeting at Starbucks in about a hour , so I got up and got ready . I put on black high waisted jeans , air forces , and a white crop top . I curled my hair and did my makeup . I glanced at him and walked downstairs and left . I kept thinking about what happened last night until I seen something .... Corey . I immediately pulled over to where he was in texted in ""the group convo

Me : S.O.S

I slammed my car door and walked over towards him .

"Back from the dead huh ? How could you just disappear like that and comeback and not tell anybody ." I said looking dead at him .

"Who the fuck are you ?" He said looking me up and down .

"It's Reneé . Your fuckin sister !" I said . It lowkey hurt that he didn't remember me .

"You abandoned Raelynn and I like that shit was fuckin okay ! Do you even know all the shit we went through without you ." I said starting to cry . It was awkward , but he pulled me into a small hug .

"I can't comeback just yet , but know I will always be here . "He said . I nodded and walked off .

I finally arrived at Starbucks to see the girls talking .

"Damn bitch took you long enough ." Sienna said .

"I was talking to Corey ." I said lowly . Mariah choked as she was drinking .

"Wait what ?!" Mariah said . All the girls eyes were on me in confusion .

"I saw Corey and I talked to him ." I scoffed a little .

"What did y'all talk about ?" Alaysia asked .

"Too much ." I said in a laugh while Crystal rolled her eyes and kept playing with her straw .

"What's wrong ?" I asked her . She nodded . I'll surely make sure to talk to her face to face .

We all finished up our cake pops and drinks . All the girls were leaving , Crystal tried to leave , but I pulled her arm pulling her back to me . She was being very distant from everyone , so I needed to know what was wrong .

"Why are you being so distant ?" I asked .

"Because I'm scared ." She said looking at the floor . I signaled her to go on . She pulled out a package and I looked in . There were dozens of pictures of Corey and that girl Jazmine described . In the pictures Corey looked mad and I saw a picture of Corey pull out a gun and shoot her .

"Where did you find these ?" I said scared still browsing the pictures .

"Rell gave them to me ." She said .

"Burn them !" I said shoving them back at her but she refused .

"No Née it's best that you have them !" She said . I looked around and stuffed it in my purse .

"Let's go." I said as we walked out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5K 21
°THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "LOVING THE THUG LIFE". PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE THIS BOOK! +++++++++++++++++++++++++ It has been many years since the guys got...
673K 20.7K 31
This is my very first Book!!!(so ddtm💀) When You Done Reading This Go Check Out The Sequel 'Sight' COMPLETED BOOK ✅
SAVED By 💙

Teen Fiction

840K 27.9K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
32 2 11
With a lyrical flow that pays homage to the prominent hip hop scene of the 1990s, this novel moves at a laid back, yet thrilling pace, that is unique...