Kitties and Cupcakes : pjm ✔️

By Born2beSad

"Y/n...can I bite you?" Hybrid au, Reader adopts a stray hybrid cat and he helps her out at the bakery she o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Epilogue
A Special Update

Part 50

23.1K 1K 383
By Born2beSad

You woke up the next morning with Jimin's soft grey tail wrapped possessively around your thigh, his arm draped over your waist. You were both still wearing your matching blue collars and you couldn't wait to get it off, you honestly weren't sure how he wore one 24/7, it was so constricting. You wiggled out from under his arm and he let you go as you pulled on a robe and padded to the bathroom, gasping when you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

Jimin had trailed marks across your throat following the line of the collar. You removed it in annoyance and washed your face, stomping back into the bedroom when you had finished.

"Jimin!" You said, shaking him awake. "Wake up you annoying kitten, you need to fix my neck."

"But baby," he whined, blinking his eyes open and stretching, causing the blanket to fall back and reveal his toned torso. You tore your eyes away from him to scowl, tapping your foot impatiently. "They look so pretty," he said, reaching up to trace his finger over the bruises. "Hey, where's the collar?" He pouted.

"Sorry kitten, but I had to take it off because A, it makes you crazy, and B, it was bugging me. How do you wear that all the time?" You said, rubbing at your neck. He shrugged.

"I've spent most of my life in one, it feels weird not to wear one honestly."

"Well, I still need you to clean my neck up, we have plans today," you said, making him scoot so you could sit on the bed next to him. He curled around you, blinking up at your face.

"What kind of plans?" He asked, whining slightly. "Can't we just stay in bed all day?"

"Nope! Got more ways to spoil you today," you said with a soft smile, leaning down to kiss the tip of his nose. "But I'll cancel them if you don't fix this," you warned, pointing at your neck. He rolled his eyes and sighed, pushing himself up into a sitting position.

"Fiiiine, hold still," he said, leaning in to carefully lick each mark, his hybrid saliva working quickly to heal the bruises. You shivered at the touch of his tongue and he pulled back when he was finished, pouting at you. "I'm hungry, is one of the plans breakfast?" He asked.

"Yep! Making pancakes, so get washed up and come out, they won't take long," you said, standing to head to the kitchen. He caught your wrist though and jerked you back down onto the bed where you landed on your butt with a soft thud. You whipped your head to glare at him, but he was just smirking, tapping his lips and puckering them expectantly. Your glare melted into a smile and you cupped his round cheeks, leaning in to press a loving kiss to his full lips.

-

You took him shopping for some new clothes he was needing and then back to the salon to get his hair touched up. As you were walking toward it hand in hand you turned to him. "I made you an appointment to get your hair recolored since your pink is almost totally faded - but you don't have to keep it kitten, I just thought you might want to." You stopped outside the salon and faced him, sliding your hands around his waist. "Do you want to?" He nodded happily. "Still pink?" He considered for a moment.

"Can I do something different?"

"You can do whatever you want."

"Can I do...blue?"

You kissed him briefly, pulling back to smile up at him. "Of course."

The employees greeted the two of you when you came in, the same girl that had colored Jimin's hair the last time bouncing happily when she saw him. "Hi kitty! Can I do fun things to your hair again?" She asked excitedly. Jimin blushed and mumbled that he wanted it blue this time and she beamed and tugged him back to her chair. You smiled after them and sat to wait. You looked up when you heard him say your name softly and he was standing near the register looking pleased and you broke into a huge grin.

"Kitten! I love it, blue really suits you," you said, rushing to brush the blue hair back from his face. He blushed, dipping his head shyly and you handed your card to the woman at the register before standing up on your toes to press your lips to his, kissing him fully in front of everyone. You smiled at him once more before turning to sign the receipt and receive your card from the woman at the register. Jimin waved shyly to the hairdresser, thanking her again as the two of you left. He giggled happily as he slipped his hand into yours.

After that the two of you went out to lunch to a nice place on the other side of town you had been wanting to try. The restaurant wasn't very crowded and you were seated in a quiet corner booth at the back of the room. Jimin glanced around the room nervously. "Y/n...I'm the only hybrid here again," he said in a small voice. You hummed in agreement as you picked up your menu.

"You're probably also the only person with blue hair," you said distractedly. "But I told you already, you're a very special hybrid."

"What's special about me?" He asked with a frown.

"What do you mean? Everything is special about you," you said. "You're my kitten."

"That's it, isn't it," he said, blinking as if he was just realizing something. You frowned at him in confusion, setting the menu down and giving him your full attention. "I've been wondering for a long time why all these good things have been happening to me - it was like all of the sudden I got a good owner and a job and love and friends and a warm home all at once and I thought - what did I do to deserve all of this...but it isn't me who's special at all. It's you," he finished, blinking over at you.

"Of course you deserve it kit-"

"Literally every good thing in my life has happened this last year. I've never been this happy. And it's all because...why? You wanted a hybrid? You saw me in the ally? Anybody else would have left me there," he said, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. You reached across the table, grabbing his hands in yours.

"And what made you go into the alley kitten? Just a whim right? You just thought it smelled good? I -" you blushed, looking down. "Well you know what I think..."

"You think it was fate. You think we were destined to meet," he said quietly and you looked up at him. He shook his head softly. "But I'm not sure. You know why I went down into the ally? Because I smelled you. I thought it was just the cake, but it was you. You are literally the entire reason. I didn't know I was smelling my-" he stopped, blinking.

"What is it kitten?"

"Maybe...you're right. Maybe we are meant to be together. Yoongi's girlfriend? The bartender? He came into the bakery one day a few weeks ago freaking out because he had just met her and she smelled so amazing that he thought he was crazy. He made me smell her scent - but I didn't smell anything special. But to him it's the best smell in the world." He paused, thinking. "I thought...I thought you just smelled this good to everybody, all the time. Vanilla cake and coffee and warmth. But I think I'm the only one who can smell it." A tear slipped down his face as he looked up at you. "We are meant to be together y/n. You're right." he said, pulling your hands to his face and pressing his lips against them.

"Kitten..." you said softly, wiping his tears away gently. "I'm sorry it took me so long to find you," you murmured to him. "I wish I could have gotten you before all those horrible people ruined you."

"But I wouldn't be the same if they didn't - don't you see? Everything that happened to us made us who we are now and made us the perfect match. If Seunghyun hadn't...happened to you then you wouldn't have wanted a house mate. If I had found a happy home I wouldn't have come to you." You nodded in response to his reasoning, still not liking it.

"Jimin," you said softly, and he looked up at you, his eyes shining. "I love you."

"I love you so much baby," he replied, more tears leaking down his cheeks, making you blink back your own.

"I'm always going to love you," you murmured softly. He began crying in earnest, fat tears rolling down his cheeks, his hands clenching in front of him on the table. "I want you to be the happiest hybrid in the world, because you make me the happiest human in the world," you said softly, smiling at him across the table. You took a deep breath, digging a small box out of your bag and setting it on the table in front of him.

"W-what is that?" He asked softly, his voice breaking.

You were suddenly nervous, looking down at your hands shyly. "Well...hybrids and humans aren't legally allowed to get married but I wanted to show you that I am committed to you and I-" his eyes widened and he ripped the box open to see a pair of thin, silver rings, one in your size and one in his. They were simple - no one would know the meaning behind them by looking but it would mean everything to the two of you. Jimin dropped his face into his hands as soon as he saw them, letting out a sob against his palms, his shoulders shaking with his muffled cries. "K-kitten? Did I - I'm sorry, we don't have to-" you said, worried but he shook his head hard, stopping you as he sobbed for a few more moments before taking deep breaths and looking up at you.

"I-" he began, but had to pause for a moment to keep from crying again. "I don't know what to say," he said, biting his lip.

You waited nervously as he looked at the rings. "Well...I was thinking that we could...exchange them in front of our friends and..." you trailed off, feeling a little uncertain. "But kitten are you...what kind of tears are these?" He looked up at you quickly and let himself smile even as he covered his mouth to keep another sob from choking out.

"Happy baby, so happy," he said, wiping at his eyes. "A-are you sure you want me? F-forever? I'm needy and jealous and I'm a h-hybrid and-" he had finally stopped crying and was breathing deeply as he calmed himself.

"Yes, kitten I'm sure I want you. Forever. I love that you need me and I know I scold you for it but I like that you're jealous and I love that you're a hybrid," you said, smiling as you reached out to touch the soft grey fur of his ears. He dropped his head for a moment, looking at his hands on the table before him.

"Y/n...you know...hybrids and humans, we can't...I can never give you children," he said quietly.

"I know kitten. You're all I need."

"But-but what if you decide later that you do want a baby? Won't you resent me for not being able to give that to you?"

"If we decide that we want a baby we can adopt. But we don't need to think about that right now. All that matters is I choose you, I want you, you and me forever." You tapped the box slightly, getting him to look at you. "What do you say?"

"Baby - yes! You're all I've ever wanted. I - I can't believe you want this with me."

"I want everything with you Jimin."

-

Final chapter coming soon 😢

Ps. - sorry if you wanted babies - I've actually never mentioned it, but in the au in my head hybrids were made in a lab and they can't breed with humans cause they're not the same species.

Oof, sorry to throw that at you all of the sudden. Maybe I'll get into it in Jungkook's book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.8K 30
You're late to work and almost run into one of the cutest guys you've ever seen when you're driving recklessly. Min Yoongi has a few ideas how you ca...
73.9K 3.3K 52
"I am her darkest desire" _________________________ "Are you afraid of me?" She looked in his dead, cold eyes and answered, "no" "Then why were you r...
1.6M 51.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
114K 2.8K 28
I never thought I would fall for them...