Chase

By _Maryam_A_

✔️Started On: June 14, 2020 Completed On: September 5, 2020 By: Maryam A✔️ #11 in gangleader (9/13/20) #29 i... More

Author's Note.
"You're In Danger"
"Penny For Your Thoughts"
"Supervision"
"You're Not Alone"
"She Has A Child"
"Just Sneak Out"
"Too Much Blood"
"Meeting Him"
"Gone"
"Jealous"
"Let The Pranks Begin"
"Vacation"
"Spin The Bottle"
"Over My Dead Body"
"You're Right"
"His Best Friend"
"Leaving"
"Feeling down"
"Where Is He"
"Saving Him"
"They're In Love"
"She's Not A Toy"
"He's Awake"
"Find Her"
"Brain Freeze"
"The RedHead"
"Marking What's Mine"
"All Because Of A Smoothie"
"Maybe There's A Chance For Us"
"Stay Away From Me"
"Hiking Gone Wrong"
"My Fault"
"Purple And Black"
"Only If You Get Me A Baby Pig"
"Taken"
"Why?"
"A Mole"
"The Cafe"
"I Wish Nate Was Still Here
"It's Christmas"
"The Birthday Wish"
"It's Our Place"
"Tent Comes Down"
"Fake Proposal"
"Back To Where It All Started"
"Kingston Enterprise"
"All Done"
"Chase"

"You're Mine"

2.6K 80 2
By _Maryam_A_

"Bye, Vivian!" Aliyah shouted and they all left the house. A long sigh escaped my lips and I turned to George.

"Well, George. Looks like we're here alone." I said and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed a cookie and walked out, seeing George look upset.

"You okay?" I asked and he hugged me tightly, knocking the wind out of me. "How about we go out for some snacks?"

"Yes, please." George mumbled and let me go. We put our shoes on and left the house.

After a while, George and I made it to the ice cream shop. We ordered from the drive-thru and I began to drive as we ate our ice cream.

"This is really good. You should try the blue one some time." George said as I placed my cup down to drive correctly.

"Next time, I'll give it a try." I promised and started driving on the bridge.

"Hey, Vivian." George mumbled. "Can you-"

A car came towards us fast and I tried moving out of the way, but it hit the car and we went spinning to the railing and off the bridge.

The car went into the water and I turned to see George unconscious. A groan escaped my lips at the pain in my head and side.

My poor head. Always getting hurt.

I quickly unbuckled George and myself and put him on my lap. I looked around and grabbed my phone before it got wet.

My phone rang a few times as I called Aiden.

"What's up?" Aiden answered.

"Aiden, we're in trouble. We went out for ice cream and a car hit us and we're not in good shape and-"

"Vivian, calm down." Aiden said and I screamed when I heard a gunshot from above. "Vivian!?"

The phone got wet as the water kept rising. I began kicking the glass over and over again until it broke.

I swam out and held George against me as I swam to the top. Another gunshot rang out and I began swimming to shore, which took a while considering I'm not an expert at swimming. I placed George down and came down beside him.

I started CPR and blew into his mouth. I pumped his chest a few times and breathed into his mouth again.

George began coughing up water and a sigh of relief escaped my lips as I sat back on the muddy ground.

I pulled George to my lap and wrapped my arms around him, giving him as much warmth as I could.

**************************************

I'm not sure how long it's been, but it's almost dark out. George is asleep and he keeps shivering. I've been trying my best to keep him warm.

I tried picking him up and carrying him out, but my side is killing me.

"Vivian!?" I heard voices shout. "Vivian!?"

"We're right here!" I shouted and saw some flashlights. Chase came towards us and checked George as he put his gun in the gun holster. "He's asleep, but he needs a blanket to keep him warm."

"Can you stand?" Chase asked and I shook my head. One of the men took George and Chase carried me into his arms. "What the hell happened?"

"Can we talk about this later? I just really want to rest right now." I replied and covered my face.

Chase didn't say another word. He put me in the ambulance with George.

"You got an ambulance? I expected a few doctors to be waiting at the mansion." I admitted and raised an eyebrow, looking at Chase.

"They work for me." Chase replied, shrugging as I sighed softly.

Chase got in and they shut the doors. I turned to see George awake now. They stopped checking George, to check on me.

"No, please check him completely first. I'm fine." I stopped them and they looked at Chase who nodded once at them.

They began checking on George again before checking on me.

***************************************

"How do you feel?" Carlos asked as I got out of the room I'm staying in. Chase brought George and I back to the mansion from the hospital at like four in the morning.

"Sore." I admitted and walked into Carlos's arms, wanting to be held.

"What's wrong?" Carlos asked, pressing a kiss to my head.

"I'm just happy you're not mad at me anymore. And I'm really sorry about the other day. It's not something I wanted to do." I said and looked up at him.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I'm sorry." Carlos replied and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Let's go." Chase said and grabbed my arm, taking me away from Carlos.

"Hey, you can't just do that." I said, trying to pull away from Chase. He wouldn't let go of me. "Chase, you're hurting me." He still wouldn't let me go and I winced. "Chase!"

As if he was brought back into reality, he quickly let go and I frowned as I rubbed my wrist.

"I'm..." He stopped for a second. "Just stay away from me. It's better for you."

Chase left the house and I sighed softly, walking back towards Carlos.

"Just hold me. Don't say anything." I whispered and Carlos held me close to him, his grip tight but not enough to hurt me.

After a while, everyone began leaving the living room and going to their rooms. Carlos and I are the only ones in the living room now.

"You know, we should be working on ways to get these people to stop coming after us instead of vacationing." Carlos mumbled.

"After Nate's death, it's been harder for them to work. So, they decided they needed a break for a while." I replied and heard the door open.

I turned back to see Chase walk in. He didn't look at me once.

"I'm going to bed." I told Carlos and stood up, making my way upstairs. I looked around and tried to remember which room belongs to Chase.

Sighing, I walked straight down the hallway and opened the door at the end. Chase is sitting on the bed, his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

I shut the door behind me and stepped towards him.

"I told you to stay away from me." Chase spoke as I walked towards him. "I hurt you."

"It's not bad." I said, making him look up at me. "If it were, my wrist would be bruised and in pain, but it's fine."

I moved my hand around, showing him it doesn't hurt me like before.

"I can't control my anger." Chase said, looking away from me.

"You can learn to." I stated. I put a hand on his cheek and made him look at me.

Chase put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him, resting his head against my stomach. I couldn't stop myself from running my hand through his hair.

A few minutes passed as we stayed in silence. Chase stood up and kept his hands on my waist, pressing my tiny body against his big one.

"You look beautiful." Chase said, his voice soft. I began to lean up and my arms went around his neck as he leaned down.

Our lips brushed together and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I shouldn't leave George alone." I whispered, wanting to kiss him but knowing this shouldn't happen.

"Don't do that. Stop pulling away." Chase made me look up at him. "You're mine. No one else can have you."

"No, Chase." I sighed softly and he pulled me completely against him, no space between our bodies.

"I'll kill anyone who touches you." He spoke, his breath fanning my neck.

My body wants to give in to him, but I won't allow that. I can control myself and I will.

"Goodnight, Chase." I muttered quietly and stepped away from him.

The things he makes me feel are unbelievable.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 14.2K 37
WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body pressed against mine once more, confinin...
14.5K 48 13
WARNING: There are heavy smut scenes in this. Don't read the chapters with a 🔥 if it makes you uncomfortable. Kayla Bloom starts her first year of...
560K 15.3K 32
Sadie is a 22 year old girl with brown hair and eyes. She has just come back home from Medical school. She was expecting a fantastic welcome party fr...
145K 4.6K 44
☆ FEATURED in Wattpad's official New Adult account under 'There's Only One Bed | Romance' *** Vivian Rose St...