Chase

由 _Maryam_A_

✔️Started On: June 14, 2020 Completed On: September 5, 2020 By: Maryam A✔️ #11 in gangleader (9/13/20) #29 i... 更多

Author's Note.
"You're In Danger"
"Penny For Your Thoughts"
"Supervision"
"You're Not Alone"
"She Has A Child"
"Just Sneak Out"
"Too Much Blood"
"Meeting Him"
"Gone"
"Jealous"
"Let The Pranks Begin"
"Vacation"
"You're Mine"
"Over My Dead Body"
"You're Right"
"His Best Friend"
"Leaving"
"Feeling down"
"Where Is He"
"Saving Him"
"They're In Love"
"She's Not A Toy"
"He's Awake"
"Find Her"
"Brain Freeze"
"The RedHead"
"Marking What's Mine"
"All Because Of A Smoothie"
"Maybe There's A Chance For Us"
"Stay Away From Me"
"Hiking Gone Wrong"
"My Fault"
"Purple And Black"
"Only If You Get Me A Baby Pig"
"Taken"
"Why?"
"A Mole"
"The Cafe"
"I Wish Nate Was Still Here
"It's Christmas"
"The Birthday Wish"
"It's Our Place"
"Tent Comes Down"
"Fake Proposal"
"Back To Where It All Started"
"Kingston Enterprise"
"All Done"
"Chase"

"Spin The Bottle"

2.5K 76 2
由 _Maryam_A_

"How is your nose?" I asked Carlos, taking a seat beside him.

"I'm fine." He replied and put an arm around my shoulders. "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"It's fine." I forced a small smile. "Just...maybe no more getting drunk." I suggested.

"Yeah." Carlos muttered and he met my eyes. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?" I raised an eyebrow and gently pushed him.

"You really want to start?" Carlos threatened and pinned me down on the couch. I began laughing loudly as he tickled me.

"O-okay! Okay, I-I'll s-stop!" I laughed, trying to get him away from me.

Carlos finally stopped and stared down at me as I stared up at him.

"Asshole." I mumbled and he chuckled, staring at my lips. Carlos began to lean down and I turned my head the other way. "Carlos..."

"I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have." He sighed and stood up as I sat up, looking at him.

"I just...I don't want to lead you on. You're my friend." I said and he shook his head, walking away.

"You really just friend zoned him?" Aiden whispered as he walked towards me.

"Why are you whispering?" I whispered back and he burst into laughter, taking his seat beside me.

"Logan said that if you whisper to someone, they'll whisper back. I didn't believe him, but now I do." Aiden muttered.

"Shut up." I sighed and gently nudged him as I looked down at my hands. "I feel bad-"

"What for? If Carlos can't accept that you don't like him like that, then tell him to fuck off. As a friend, he should respect that you don't want that kind of relationship with him. Don't feel bad. You shouldn't." Aiden said, making me look at him.

"Thank you." I mumbled and he gave me a small smile.

"You remind me so much of my little sister." Aiden said, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "She would've loved you."

"I'm sure she was an amazing person." I replied and he messed with my hair before standing up.

"Oh, yeah. I only came because Chase asked for you." Aiden said as he walked away.

Sighing, I stood up and went upstairs. The problem is that I don't know where Chase's room is. The room I'm staying in is downstairs, so I haven't been up here yet.

I turned around and a gasp escaped my lips when Chase stood there.

"God, you and Nate. He would always sneak up on me." I muttered and put a hand on my chest, stepping away.

How do they do it so quietly? My fat ass would make the floor creak.

You're crazy.

Stop talking to me.

I'll talk to you if I want to.

Whatever.

"Vivian." Chase gently pushed me and I looked up at him. "Did you really not hear anything I said?" He asked.

"Uh...of course I did." I lied. "And it's very interesting. Really."

"Really?" Chase raised an eyebrow. "So, killing someone in front of their kids was interesting?"

"What!?" My eyes widened and he chuckled.

"I'm messing with you." He said and I calmed down a bit. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing." I muttered and looked away, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. I want the ground to swallow me whole.

But then I realized that we were joking around with each other. Who knew that someone like him can joke around.

Chase began walking away and I followed after him.

"I need to talk to you about George and-"

"Must you walk so fast, Cha-cha." I cut him off as we entered a room.

"Stop calling me that." Chase glared at me and I hid my smirk, shutting the door behind me.

"Make me." I kept eye contact with him and he slowly stepped towards me. "Oh, but you can't." I teased.

I'm finally getting him back for when he poured water on me. Let's see how he handles this.

I pushed Chase down on the bed and climbed on top of him, looking down at him.

"Tell me, Chase. How do you discipline girls who don't listen?" I asked and leaned in close, brushing my lips against his.

His hand came around my throat and I bit my lip, pressing myself against him and making him groan.

"Show me what you can do." I whispered seductively into his ear and he gripped my waist with his other hand as I pressed a tender kiss to his neck.

I stood up and walked to the door, leaving without a word.

"Chase in there?" Virgil asked and I nodded, going downstairs.

After a while, Virgil came downstairs and sat next to me on the couch.

"What did you do?" Virgil asked, turning to me.

"Nothing." I said, innocently, but the look in his eyes tells me he knows. "Just a little payback for when he poured water on me."

"I'll pray for you." Logan said, making Virgil and I turned to him. "He doesn't stop until he gets what he wants."

"You sound stupid." I mumbled and threw a pillow at Logan.

"I don't like school." George groaned as he walked towards us with Aiden, Sam, Aliyah, Cara, and Kelli.

"Why? School is fun." I lied, wanting him to like school so it doesn't feel like torture.

"Are you crazy? School is so boring and hard." George sighed and plopped down on the couch next to me.

"Where's Carlos?" I asked as Virgil kept George company.

"He said he was going out to the store." Cara said and I slowly nodded.

Soon, Chase came down and I looked up, making eye contact with him.

A smirk took place on my lips and he kept his eyes on me as I looked away.

"How about we play a game? Let's enjoy this week before we have to go back and actually work." Aiden said, putting an empty bottle of beer on the floor. "Everyone in a circle."

One of the maids took Kelli and George away.

"No, thank you." I said as everyone sat down in the circle. I'm surprised Chase is wanting to play.

"Throw her in the pool." Aiden said and Virgil grabbed me.

"Wait, no." I said. "Okay, I'll play!" I pushed Virgil away from me. I sat in between Chase and Aliyah.

"Chase learned the hard way." Aliyah smirked, earning a glare from Chase.

"Let's start." Sam said and spun the bottle. It landed on Logan and they both kissed.

"Oh, heck no." I scrunched my nose. "I'm not kissing any of you guys or girls."

"Well, let's see what the bottle desires." Aliyah smirked and handed it to me.

"No. It's not my turn." I stated and crossed my arms as she rolled her eyes, spinning the bottle.

It landed on Cara. We looked up and Cara shrugged, leaning over and kissing Aliyah.

My mouth dropped and Aiden put a finger under my chin, closing my mouth for me.

"That was hot." Logan said and I leaned over, slapping the back of his head.

"Now, it's your turn." Aliyah said and I sighed, taking the bottle from her. I spun it.

It went on for a while until it stopped on Chase.

"Oh." My eyebrows shot up and Chase made me turn to him. "I think George is calling me." I lied.

"Shut up and kiss him." Sam said as they all watched. I sighed and placed my hand on Chase's jaw, leaning in.

Just as our lips were about to touch, Carlos came in.

"What the fuck is going on?" He said and I pulled away from Chase. "Are you serious?"

"Carlos-"

He walked away and I quickly stood up, going after him.

"Carlos, I'm sorry. It was just a game." I explained and took his hand in mine.

"It doesn't matter. I don't care." Carlos retorted. He pushed me back and a frown took place on my lips. "Just leave me alone for a while. Please."

"Okay." I muttered quietly and watched as he walked away from me.

"Come on, Vivian. We're going to play another game." Aiden said, calling me back over.

"I'm going to bed." I replied and walked to the room I'm staying in.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.8K 46
{completed} Book 1 Aurora has been controlled by her entitled mother from the moment she was born. When she's finally given the chance to escape int...
537K 14.2K 37
WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body pressed against mine once more, confinin...
104K 3.6K 72
Rebecca Downhill (Becca) has known nothing in her life but a strict father who is involved in businesses with the Italian mafia in NY, an absent moth...
363K 10.1K 34
COMPLETED | Francesca grew up in the middle of nowhere, but went on to become a dancer in the world-famous group, The New York Roses. Her husband, To...