The Seductive Game ✔️COMPLETE...

By quez_206

Angelo, The worlds most richest CEO in Los Angeles California, He works with ladies that have been cheated on... More

Chapter 2 Being the bosses assisant
Chapter 3 You cheater
Chapter 4 The tape
Chapter 5 Revenge?
Main Characters
Chapter 6 Chill day
Chapter 7 kidnapped
Chapter 8 My Hero
Chapter 9 paris?
Chapter 10 Paris2
Author announcment
Chapter 11 sebastian
Chapter 12- THIS IS REALLY RANDOM OK
Chapter 13 - finding out..
Chapter 14 - love
Chapter 15 - Positive
Authors announcement!
Chapter 16 - Proposal
Chaper 17 - The wedding
Chapter 18 - goodbye
The End Of The Beginining

Chapter 1 The email.

622 7 0
By quez_206

The rain lightly poured over the roof and onto the window, I got out of my bed with all the blankets wrapped around me and got up, I stretched my back for a good minute and looked outside and yawned.

I rubbed my eyes too look at the rushing cars on the street and busses for people who needed to go to work, dewdrops over green grass lightly pressed on the grass, there was a golden ray of sunshine appearing on the horizon, Faint chirping of birds make my life so much better.

California Los Angeles never looked better then this, I had only moved 2 weeks ago and settled in for my new life, and I was loving it, they had so much things to do then United Kingdom, But I love it, its where my family is from and I lived there for my whole life but was born in Italy, but never got taught the language sadly.

I have 2 sisters and 1 older brother and they are all crazy so am I, But I'm more of a shy person. My mother and father are both married and love each other very much, My mother was a cleaner and my dad was a chef, but now they look after us.

I decided to go make a coffee, The smell hit my nose really good once I had made it in my coffee maker. I took a sip and fell to heaven, coffee was the only key that could wake me up properly. I went to go sit down on the couch with my coffee while I put on the news.

'Today on the news-' the news went on, I sipped my coffee while it came up with a job offer, I'm pretty sure it was like for the rich celebrities people, so I want keen, a while later it said.

'Worlds most richest CEO is looking for an assistant to help him with his work for this year or more, he's giving out invitations to anyone who has a high college degree and went to university, Please report to his work place and book an appointment with him, and good luck to anyone who is willing too go' the news said and before I could do anything I sat up and drank the last bit of my coffee.

"Maybe, I can sign up, after all i do have a good college degree and went to university" I said and went on my phone to see what time he wanted people.

"10:30" was okay, I had plenty of time to get ready, it also told anyone who was doing this, What to wear and it said formal/Casual.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a outfit for today, it was nice and ironed and looked good.

(None of my outfits on here and not my character aka Camila)

I hoped in the shower and washed my hair, I let the water flow down my back and neck and everywhere, and started to finish up. I got out of the shower and fried myself, i then put on some 2018 songs and got ready. I blow dried my hair and done my makeup, i then put my outfit on.

"I look good, I hope" I said to myself in the reflection.

I got my car keys and made another coffee in my good cup that I could hold anywhere. I hoped in my car and started the engine, I didn't have a sports car or anything like that I only had a car for myself and it was good enough. I drove to the destination it told me on my phone.

Soon I reached the building and it was tall, I got out and it was about 1000 foot tall building. I walked into the doors and tried to seem responsible for this job and headed for the big desk.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The receptionist said smiling at me.

"Hi! Im here for the job interview, by May chance?" I said awkwardly.

She laughed, "of course, your the second person to come here today, I think more people will start arriving shortly, but I'll make an appointment now and a man will come and give you directions of where to go, it won't be long" she said smiling.

"Okay, thank you so much!" I said and smiled and sat down on a chair near the elevator and went on my phone, I scrolled through my feed on Instagram and finished my coffee and put the cup in my bag. I was so nervous I could eat a whole head..

"Miss Lopez?" The man said. I looked up and it seem to be the man that was meant to help me.

"Yes that's me" I said standing up.

"Right this way" he said and I shook so much, the receptionist put up the thumbs up I smiled and waved at her.

"His door is right there" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you" and knocked on the door.

"Come in" a deep voice boomed in the room, The doors opened for me, and their he laid on his chair facing the opposite way looking at the city.

"Hello, sir" I said.

"Have a seat" he said and I did what he told.

"Thank you for coming in today, i can already tell by your voice that you will be extraordinary at this job" he said still facing the city.

"Thank you, sir?" I said and he finally turned his chair over, and woah.

He had the most gorgeous, beautiful green eyes ever and his hair how it was kept back nicely, he was a attractive man.

"Hello Miss Camila Lopez, I am Angelo Garcia, nice to meet you" he said and place his hand out so I could shake on it, I shook on his hand and he brought out some papers, "Now, I need you to answer these questions and then we can start" he said and went to his computer and gave me a pen and started typing.

I read some questions and it was all like, Are your pregnant? Do you have a boyfriend, do you smoke, what job were you studding for in college and university, Ect.

I answered all the questions, and said. "Done, sir" he nodded and took the pen and paper and looked over it and seemed impressed.. I think..

"Nice, now I have some more questions, is that okay with you?" He said and laid his hands out in knuckles and rested on them.

"Of course" I said and put my hands in my lap.

"Okay good, question.. How well do you take your work." He said and grabbed his pen and paper and got ready to write down stuff.

"I like to take my work, responsibly and appropriately and I always like to get it on time otherwise I am a mess, but I always finish work when people need me too." I said and fidgeted my fingers in my lap.

"Hmm, Good" He said and wrote down what I said.

"Do you interact with people well?" He said.

"Yeah I do, but if they are mean to me I just can't take it, but if someone is annoying me by their answer I don't go pshyco on them I keep it in my head" I said and he nodded.

"No, drugs, legal stuff?"

"Hell no" I covered my mouth. "I mean no, sir, sorry" he smiled.

"That's okay, thank you for the interview today I'll make sure to email you too see if you got the role." He said and do it he'd tow rite on his computer. I nodded.

"Have a nice day" he said and I walked out of the office and down to go to my car when the lady of the receptionist walked my way, she was kinda weird but I loved weird.

"How did it go?" She said.

"I'm not sure how it went" I said putting a hand on my head.

"Well I give you the best of luck, and here's my phone number if you need me or want to have a date or something, you know like girl time" I smiled.

"Of course" she waved at me and I put her phone number in my bag, and walked out the big doors.

I got in my car and headed home, as soon as I arrived home i went to go have a shower and hoped in my big shirt and shorts pants for night, and put my red socks on with my glasses.

I was watching tv when my mom called. "Hello sweetheart how are you-" before my could finish anything else, dad budding in. "HEY KIDDO HOW ARE YOU!!" He said and I laughed.

I talked to my parents for about hours and told them what I did today, and eventually it was 10:23pm at night.

I got my computer and put it on my bed and got the remote for the aircon since it was so hot and turned it on. I then slid in my blankets and was about to turn my computer off when I got a email.

'Hello Miss Lopez I want to congratulate you on, becoming my assistant for me and for showing good success in your work, I'd love to have you at work tomorrow at 11:32 thank you and goodnight.'

I responded, 'Thank you so much for accepting me, I won't let you down, sir Goodnight to you too! :P' I remember I had to be professional, not be myself but I didn't care at this moment I was too happy.

I decided not to eat dinner I wasn't that hungry so I drank some water that usually helped me.

I got comfortable in my sheets and rested my head on the pillow and turned my computer off and rested my glasses on the bedside table.

"Tomorrow I start my new life" I said and closed my eyes and drifted onto sleep.

1679 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
1M 41.9K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
2.8M 54.4K 163
Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once the doctor said that it is a girl, I was...
272K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...