There Can Only Be One ~bts #w...

By 6lackrose

PLS DONT STEAL MY STORY 😬 You are a young and ambitious girl who is out to follow her dreams and become a wo... More

Disclaimer on Timing the Story
Intro...Kinda?
Chapter 1- First Day
Chapter 2- So You Think You Can Dance
Chapter 3- New Couple?
Chapter 4- Rough Morning
Chapter 5- Homesick
Chapter 6- Fools
Chapter 7- Catching Feelings
Chapter 8- One on one
Chapter 9- Beach? Bitch.
Chapter 10- Stay the Night
Chapter 11-Yixtape
Chapter 12- Don't be scared
Chapter 13- Goodmorning
Chapter 14- Jealousy
Chapter 15- Boy problems
Chapter 16- Actress???
Chapter 17- Scene 1
Chapter 18- Scene 2
Chapter 19-Remain Proffesional
Chapter 20- A fight ?!
Chapter 21- Boyfriend ?!
Chapter 22- With Grace
Chapter 23- Dinner with the boys
Chapter 24- Tension
Chapter 25- Dancing King
Chapter 26 - Begin
Chapter 27- Despair and Dessert
Chapter 28-Blood, Sweat & Tears
Chapter 29- Words of Wisdom
Chapter 30-Be my...
Chapter 31-
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Americano
Chapter 42 - Love?
Chapter 43- Blues and Burgers
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Final

Chapter 37

1.7K 81 6
By 6lackrose

When you wake in the morning that you are lying next to something. You automatically think it's the Ryan plushy that Namjoon gave you the other day, but then again it's too big. You squeeze the plushie and it groans. Plushies are not supposed to do that. You open your eyes to see that you holding on to Taehyung and he likewise is holding onto you. Your eyes go wide for a brief moment, but the shock doesn't last long. Pain shoots through your brain searing hot and you feel like your gonna be sick. You quickly push Taehyung away and rush to the bathroom. You must've woken up Taehyung because you hear him call after you in a morning voice. You don't have time to think about how cute he sounds in the morning before you hurl your guts out. When you're finished you sit up leaning against the tub. You hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yeah..." You groan.

"Open up (Y/N)," Taehyung's voice comes through the door.

"Oppa, I think I'm sick." You tell him as you crawl to the door and open it so it's cracked. Taehyung sticks his head in the crack and looks down at you. He looks cute all concerned for your well being, but you don't really think now is the best time to dwell on this. You feel like Satan himself is gripping your stomach so you curl up into a ball.

"Oh no, you had too much to drink didn't you," He says. You don't answer you just close your eyes and try to stop the throbbing in your head.

"Come on get up, I'll make you some soup." He says.

"I can't move," you tell him. He picks you up slowly and helps you sit on the counter.

"You're gonna need to brush your teeth and wash your face it'll make you feel better. " He tells you. You aren't really grasping what he's saying until he places a completely new toothbrush in your hand. You rip open the box and get down from the counter as slowly as possible so you can brush your teeth. Taehyung puts on of his shirts on the counter.

"I'm gonna go make you some soup, come out when your done okay?" He says. You nod your head in a pitiful manner and he walks away. You brush your teeth and wash your face in time that seems efficient enough. Once that's done you tug Taehyung's shirt over your head and walk out of the bathroom. His shirt is huge on you compared to Jimin's so you don't need to keep the shorts on. You folded them and left them on the counter.

Once you arrive in the kitchen the smell off soup hits your and your stomach turns. It wasn't that the soup smelled bad, but your stomach was in so much pain you couldn't fathom eating. You walk up to Taehyung. He is working on preparing your soup. You sit on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"How do you feel?" He asks you. You shrug your shoulders.

"Sick," You tell him, this causes him to laugh a little. "Why aren't you sick?" Taehyung turns to look at you over his shoulder at you.

"I don't know, I've been drinking longer than you." He tells you. You pout and look at your feet. You study him from behind silently. Something felt off, like something happened between the two of you, but you couldn't quite place it. Taehyung was being his usual nice self, but different somehow. You don't think too much of it.

"That makes sense, but how am I supposed to work today?" You wonder. Taehyung doesn't say anything he just slides a bowl of soup on the island next to you. You notice that he's standing awfully close to you. Your heart starts racing.

"Eat this it'll make you feel better." He says. You pick up the bowl of soup, enjoying the warmth in your hands and take a slow bite. You are trying to be sure that you don't upset your stomach.It taste really good, but you don't know if you are going to be able to finish it.

"Thank you Taehyung," You tell him. He smiles a you.

"Of course, you are my gi-"He begins but is interrupted by someone clearing their throat. You turn with curious eyes to see who it is. It's Jimin of course because fate is cruel that way.

"Good Morning Jimin, " Taehyung says stepping away from you. Jimin nods at Taehyung and moves toward the fridge. You get down from the counter and go to sit on the couch where you can watch TV and eat.

"How'd you sleep." Jimin asks Taehyung but he's watching you. Sometimes you forget that Taehyung doesn't know about any of it. Sure, he has probably guessed that something is going on with you two, but how much can he really know.

"Pretty good," He answers, "but (Y/N) moves too much." You glare at Tae.

"Ya!-" You start to say, but yelling makes your head throb and you wince. Taehyung walks over to you running a gentle hand through your hair.

"Are you okay?" He says. You can hear the worry in his voice. You try to send him a convincing smile to let him know that you are fine.

"Did something happen to her," Jimin wonders. He has walked over to you and you didn't even notice. He is standing next to Taehyung ready to fight and you realize that he thinks Taehyung did something to you.

"Jimin I'm just hungover calm down." You say. "Can you guys move please so I can watch a show." The boys get out of the way. Jimin sits on the couch next to you possessively which cause Taehyung to glare at him. Before anything is said Taehyung catches you glancing at him and you plead to him with your eyes so that he won't fight with Jimin. He moves back, but his eyes linger on you.

"I'm gonna go shower," He informs you, "(Y/N), make sure that you finish your soup."

"I will," You tell him and he walks away. You could tell that he didn't want to leave you alone with Jimin. As soon as Tae leaves Jimin turns his attention to you.

"You really are a lightweight," he tells you. You roll your eyes at him and eat more of your soup.

"Don't act like you weren't just as drunk as me," You tell him. He pouts at this. This was the Jimin you liked, but seeing him like this was so rare. He was always so aggressive.

" At least I'm not hungover." He says smirking at you. Your head starts to throb again and you furrow your brow while massaging your scalp. Jimin smirk falls, " Are you okay?" He wonders. You put your soup down on the table and lean back on the couch.

"My head hurts really bad," You complain. Jimin wraps his arm around you and pulls you close to him. You want to object,but you are too tired so you lean on his shoulder.

"You can lay all the way down if you want," He says. You look at him for a brief second confused. "My lap (Y/N), you can use it as a pillow." Jimin explains.

"Oh... okay, " You do as he says because it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Once you do Jimin begins to play in your hair soothing your head ache.

"Maybe don't drink so much next time," he says. You close your eyes and relax.

"Shut up Park Jimin," You say. He laughs at you and continues to play with your hair while watching television.

"You know, Taehyung's gonna be mad if you don't finish your soup." He says. You shrug.

"Shh, I'm trying to sleep," You complain. You hear footsteps approaching

"Ya!," Jungkook's voice calls out. "Why is (Y/N) laying on you like that?" You sigh realizing that you weren't going to get any peace in this house and sit up.

"You're so loud Kookie," You tell him. Jungkook pouts.

"Am I?" He says. You rub your temples with your fingers.

"She's hung over." Jimin says smugly. Jungkook looks at you with concern.

"Aish.. (Y/N), this is what happens when you go crazy. And you've never drank before." He tells you. You roll your eyes.

"Don't you think I get that NOW, " You whine. " You patronizing me is not gonna make the situation any better."

"Uh oh... someone's in a bad mood." Namjoon says walking out of his room, he's followed by Jin.

"What did you do to her?" Jin ask the other two boys who were already in the room.

"Nothing, she's just hungover." Jimin answers. He's getting a kick out of this and you can tell.

"Jimin, I will beat you up." You mutter, "even if I'm in pain I can still kick your butt."

"Can you?" He wonders raising one of his eyebrows at you. You glare at the boy.

"Jimin leave her alone," Namjoon says, "She might just fight you."

Jin, ignoring your bantering, has made his way into the kitchen to start breakfast. Jungkook walked into the kitchen as well, not sure what to do with himself. Namjoon places himself on the couch on the other side of you. Now you were sandwiched between him and Jimin and you felt like this was a bad situation waiting to happen. However as the three of you sit there letting your minds focus on the TV and nothing, but that everything seems to be going pretty smoothly. Eventually everyone is in the living room and Jin has finished preparing his breakfast so he eats happily.

"You're not gonna cook for use," hoseok says confused. Jin looks at him like he is crazy.

"You are all grown. I cook when I feel like it." Jin says. Everyone groans.

"If Namjoon or Jungkook tries to cook we're all gonna die." Suga says. You laugh a little at this.

"Then (Y/N)... can you cook for us" Hoseok asks. You want to do this for him because he was really nice to you all the time, but there was no way you could do that with your head ache.

"I can't I'm hungover... and also I think I should head home" You say standing up from the couch. Taehyung immediately responds.

"I'll drive you." He says. You nod your head. You didn't want to bother Myung on a Saturday. He deserved a day off. You head to Taehyung's room to grab the few things that you brought with you. You don't bother changing into normal clothes. You slip on your shoes noticing that Taehyung followed you to grab his keys.

"Thank you for the soup by the way. It helped." You tell him. He smiles sweetly at you.

"Of course." He says. You look at him for a brief moment noticing that his hair is still wet. You fight the urge to touch and instead turn around saying,

"If you keep your hair wet your gonna get sick Tae." You tell him.

"Aww, are you worried about me jagiya," He teases.

"Don't be dumb of course not," You walk past him and out of the bedroom door. As the two of you leave you make sure to say goodbye to everyone. Taehyung walks to the car with you on his tail and the two of you get in. Taehyung starts the car and begins driving.

"Tae, you're not staying tonight." You state once you guys have been driving for a while. You know that he's gonna try to.Taehyung looks to you for a brief moment.

"I'm not leaving you alone while your sick and grumpy." He tells you. You smile at him.

"Always so nice and I'm not grumpy," You say. Taehyung smiles as well. "Also it's pretty early you're gonna stay with me the WHOLE day?"

"Yeah, we're dating now anyway so I might as well." He explains.

"Oh I guess that make sen--" Your breath catches in your throat. "I'm sorry what. What are we doing?"

"Dating." He says like it's the most simple thing in the world. You feel like you could faint at any moment.

"Kim Taehyung..." You mutter under your breath. "I swear to all things holy if you are teasing me I'll hit you with a brick!" Taehyung laughs at your sudden outburst but his eyes remain focused on the road. Your hangover is now forgotten because you have much bigger problem.

"Why would I lie about that?" He wonders. You lean back in the passenger seat trying to catch your breath.

"At least explain yourself." You say still confused on what you were talking about.

"Yesterday when we went to bed, after you insisted on me taking of your shirt, you asked me to ask you out again. So I did and it sounded like you were about to say yes so I'm taking it as that and now we're dating." He says. You feel your face burning red.

"I d-did what." You breath, "You took of my shirt. I asked...we're dating?" You say still trying to process it all. Your entire world just turned upside down.

"Yes and yes." He says then he reasons with you, "To be fair you asked me to help you take off your shirt because the alcohol made you hot. But you can't take back the 'ask me out thing' this is already my second time doing it so..."

"But why?" You wonder.

"Do you not want to be my girlfriend (Y/N)," Taehyung inquires one hundred percent serious now. Of course you wanted to date a guy like Taehyung he was just so sweet. You just didn't think it would be happening anytime soon. Especially not while Jimin was still in the picture. Not that you were dating him either, but there was something there you couldn't ignore.

"It's not that." You admit.

"Then you do want to?" The car has stopped moving and he's looking at you know. You turn away realizing that you are in your driveway. You let out a deep sigh. You might as well tell him how you feel. Or at least some of it.

"Fine you caught me. I like you okay?" You say the words you never thought you say outloud and Taehyung's entire face lights up.

"When'd you realize that?" He ask you still smiling.

"Shut up and come inside." You say embarrassed scrambling out of the car. You rush into the house almost deciding to lock him out, but you change your mind last minute and lock him out.

"I was gonna fix the choreo for you guys today TT.TT " You tell him. He shrugs his shoulders not caring.

"Its the weekend. Besides I wanna a watch a movie today." He admits.

"Ahhh... and the truth comes out. I thought you wanted to take care of me cause we're...dat-" You say. He laughs at your reaction. You still weirded out by the fact. It didn't feel like you were really dating it just felt like you were spending time with Taehyung."Okay fine, but I get to pick the movie." Taehyung seems satisfied with this. He walks over to the couch and plops down on it.

"Are you feeling any better?" He wonders. Noticing that you went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You walk into the living room and join him on the couch.

"Compared to when I first woke up yeah, but I'm not one hundred percent yet," You tell him. Taehyung suddenly puts his legs on the couch spreading all across the couch almost kicking you completely off.

"Ya! What do you think you're doing." You complain, "I said I felt better not 'please attack me with your feet'" Taehyung laughs at you and you glare at him in return.

"Come here," He says. You look at him in confusion.

"There's nowhere to go. You took up all the space." You whine. Taehyung looks slightly annoyed that you are not understanding what he's asking you to do. He sits up quickly and grabs you around the waist. You gasp in surprise.

"Tae-"You start to say, but you don't finish because soon he's pulling you back onto the couch with him. Your head rest on his chest.

"Okay, now we can watch the movie." He says. His deep voice rumbles through you.

"Oh..o-okay" It's hard to gain your voice, but when you do it comes out as a stutter.

"You pick."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.2K 21
when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept him and will you both end up together desp...
366K 10.8K 85
The starting of the story mainly it is your point of view, you, unlike any other girl, is in love with their song instead of the Bangtan members. Rea...
6.8K 241 40
Ranging from cute best friend interactions with Jungkook to sexy tango with Jimin, you will surely find your story. Read along as you and your love i...
1.9K 92 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...