A Deceitful Wonderland

By LittleMissXai

don't you ever wish you could escape the harsh reality if this world? I want to live in a world where fun nev... More

Chapter 1 mirror mirror
chapter 2 flowers
chapter 3 dream
chapter 4. A warm welcome
chapter 5 heart of gold
chapter 6 butterflies
chapter 7 secret
chapter 8 truth
Chapter 9 lets begin
chapter 10 Niisan knows best
Chapter 11 caught
chapter 12 stay
Chapter 13 lost and found
chapter 14 unfixable
chapter 16 punishment
chapter 17 remembering
chapter 18 Release
chapter 19 my brother and me
Chapter 20 Getaway
Chapter 21 make a break for it
Chapter 22 behind closed doors
Chapter 23 Tears
Chapter 24 hopeful harmony
Chapter 25 calming of a storm
chapter 26 after the storm comes a rainbow

chapter 15 regret

705 31 22
By LittleMissXai

A/N hey there bUdDiEs. *cOuGh* all I'd really like to say is sorry that mah updates are so slow. I know y'all angsty Cheetos want all the details. I try to make these as detailed as possible and as quickly as possible but sometimes I rush and the chapter goes waaayyy too fast. Anyway that's it. I hope ya enjoy this chapter.
Y E E T

"Wh- he... He did this?! H-how could he do that??" Karamatsu yelled, a look of pure shock on his face.

Ichimatsu was silent for a few seconds before he looked up at karamatsu with a serious look on his face.

"The answer seems complicated but its quite simple... That wasn't him" Ichimatsu said, sending chills down Karamatsu's back.

"What do you mean?" Karamatsu asked, a mixture of curiosity and fear in his voice.

"I mean exactly what I said." Ichimatsu said before clearing his throat.

"Osomatsu does have this unnatural amount of strength but he would never use it to intentionally hurt Karamatsu" Ichimatsu said sincerely

"Nothing like that has ever happened before. He would never let himself lash out at Karamatsu because he knew that if he did he could hurt him...really really badly.

"I don't understand..." Karamatsu said, furrowing his brows

"What I'm saying is that when he lashed out at Karamatsu that day he wasn't... Himself anymore. It was like he became an entirely different person... No rather he did become an entirely different person." ichimatsu said in a serious tone

"Huh?"

"Its like there's this violent, ruthless, almost demonic side of him buried underneath all of that kindness... And once it's out he can't control himself anymore. Its not him anymore; Its dangerous."
Ichimatsu said looking at Karamatsu with a genuine look of concern on his face.

"I.....I"

Ichimatsu sighed "look Kara. Osomatsu really did truly care about his brother and you too but... That..thing is dangerous if anything were to go wrong he'd-..."

Ichimatsu paused

"I just don't want something like that to happen again" ichimatsu said looking at the ground

"I....I understand" Karamatsu said quietly

"..Come on we have to go" ichimatsu said standing up, Karamatsu soon following.

____________________________________

"Has anyone seen karamatsu!?" Osomatsu yelled, stumbling into the room

"Wh- um no" Todomatsu said sitting up and facing the first born.

"Nobody's seen him all day" Choromatsu said, a concerned look on his face. He had never seen Osomatsu like this and if Osomatsu is panicked then it must be serious.

"Oh god I hope..." Osomatsu paused mid sentence before checking his pockets. The key was gone. Karamatsu must have taken it.

Osomatsu ran up towards the attic, fumbling with the door knob as he opened the attic door.

"Karamatsu!" Osomatsu yelled practically throwing himself through the door.

The room was empty. There was no sign of karamatsu. Osomatsu could only assume the worst.

Did something happen to him? Did he run away? Will he come back? Is this my fault?

Osomatsu fell to the ground,his eyes stinging with tears that he desperately tried to hold back.

He didn't know what to do anymore.

"Osomatsu?" ichimatsu said, his voice full of concern.

No response

The only thing that could be heard from the first born was the quiet noise of him desperately trying to keep himself from breaking down right then and there.

What did Karamatsu do?

____________________________________

"Karamatsu when you go into that house just head for the mirror and go home. Don't worry about anything else."

Karamatsu anxiously nodded his head as he opened the front door, letting himself in.

Osomatsu was nowhere in sight.

Karamatsu quickly, but quietly made his way over to the mirror hanging on the wall. He reached for it not bothering to look back.

"Karamatsu?" Osomatsu said, startling the second born.

Karamatsu spun around to face Osomatsu who's brows were furrowed.

"What are you doing?" Osomatsu asked, staring at karamatsu with those bright red eyes.

"I-i.. Um" Karamatsu had no idea what to do. Obviously He couldn't just tell him what he was doing.

"You're trying to leave aren't you? After you said you'd stay you're leaving without warning just like that?" Osomatsu asked, disappointment and confusion in his voice. He sounded hurt.

"I... I was just.." Karamatsu had really fucked this one up. He was never that good of a liar and even if he could think of a lie off the top of his head, it wouldn't be very convincing.

Osomatsu examined the second born's face and his demeanor changed into a more serious one.

"You saw it didn't you?" Osomatsu said, quick and straightforward.

"What?"

"You saw his grave didn't you?" osomatsu asked again.

Karamatsu went silent.

"Kara, you know it was an accident right? I really didn't mean for that to happen."

"I.. I know Osomatsu" karamatsu said, backing away.

"Nothing like that will happen to you, if that's what you're thinking. I never wanted to hurt him. I never meant to!" Osomatsu said, stepping closer to Karamatsu with a pleading look on his face.

"I know Osomatsu" Karamatsu said backing further towards the mirror.

"Please don't go! I- I can't stand it here alone" Osomatsu pleaded.

"I- I'm sorry Osomatsu. I really am but I... I have to go." Karamatsu said as he reached for the mirror, attempting to escape the situation.

Osomatsu's demeanor changed, his expression turning cold. "NO!" Osomatsu yelled in a deep and threatening voice before grabbing Karamatsu's wrist.

Karamatsu stared with wide eyes, startled by Osomatsu's sudden outburst.

Osomatsu's grip only got tighter, causing Karamatsu to grimace in pain.

"H-hey that hurts!" Karamatsu said, looking up at the first born.

Before Karamatsu could react, Osomatsu flung Karamatsu to the floor, causing him to bruise his shoulder.

Karamatsu looked up, to see Osomatsu standing over him with an unreadable expression on his face.

"O-osoma-"

Karamatsu was lifted up by his arm. "You said that you'd stay karamatsu!" Osomatsu yelled, tightening his grip on Karamatsu's arm.

"I-i"

"Do you have any idea what its like to be alone here for years!?"

"Stop yelling at me!" karamatsu screamed, tears beginning to sting in his eyes.

Osomatsu then threw Karamatsu into the wall, causing him to yelp in pain.

Karamatsu couldn't believe how fast all this was happening. As far as he knew, he was as good as dead.

Osomatsu grabbed Karamatsu's arm once again, only this time, dragging him down the hallway.

"Osomatsu! Stop" Karamatsu yelled, pulling away.

Osomatsu opened a door, belonging to a small, dark and slightly cramped room with no windows.

Without warning he flung the second born inside, causing him to hit the floor again and without thinking twice, he slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Osomatsu!" Karamatsu yelled, wincing from the pain in his shoulder.

He banged his fists on the door yelling and screaming for the first born to let him out.

After a few seconds he gave up, falling to his knees in defeat. The room was cold. It was almost pitch black in there.

Karamatsu hung his head down, exhaling a deep breath.

"Aniki please..." Karamatsu said in a whisper.

But it wasn't this osomatsu he wanted to see, it was his real one.

He found himself dozing off into sleep, his brows furrowed, and his hands cold.

"I never wanted this"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.1K 33
Reader-chan is a childhood friend of the sextuplets, but when they all ask her out one day, she knows she can only choose one. The story is hard to e...
67.5K 1.5K 7
Explicit and short continuation of my story, 'Subject To Study'. Contains NSFW themes. -------- Started on January 29, 2021. No update schedule. Cove...
89.1K 2.8K 31
You are the typical reader with a sad past. What a cliche, right? Well, can't be helped. Things gone wrong and you got thrown into the world of Osoma...
183K 4K 101
I don't own this art neither the characters. If anybody has a problem with the pic or something please tell me. Warning! Shit and all this dumb stuff...