Magical Lies

By Tarheels1

If Killing Harmony never happened and they were all actual, talented students More

Idiot
Ugly and Shorter Than Me
Little Red
You Made Me Die
Cuddles
Denial
Confession
They Should Know
Thunder Stealer

Drunk

2.1K 37 143
By Tarheels1

Himiko's P.O.V.

Disclaimer: This chapter is the reason why this is rated mature. This contains drugs and alcohol. Will change to Ouma's P.O.V. Watch for the ***

I watched my clock change to midnight. I can't believe I'm not asleep at this point. I heard everyone talking about Hopes Peak's party tonight and everyone always wants to experience that. There'd be alcohol and drugs and apparently we wouldn't get in trouble for it. Some of the upperclassmen invited our class to it and everyone was going. Tenko was going to drag me there so I sat in my room patiently waiting for her to come over. I never really like to show off any skin, but tonight I wore a shirt that was missing the entire back and jeans. I slipped on a pair of flats and messed with my hair for the entire time while I waited. I thought about wearing a bra, laughed, and continued to play with my hair. I braided my bangs back, stuck my pin in to secure it and sighed.

Tenko finally knocked on my door and as soon as I opened it, here eyes lit up. She smiled down at me and made a noise that I think was a squeal? Her smile got wider as she begged me to do a little twirl. I humored here and did just that and smiled over her cheers.

"Himiko," she bounced around, "C'mon, we need to go!"

Tenko grabbed my hand and even though she wanted to pull me through the halls, she waited as I locked my door. I don't know what I was going to get into tonight, but at least my room would be safe. We finally made our way to one of the rooms that the party would be in. As the music got closer, a part of me got more excited about what was going to happen. I was always the good little girl, and tonight for the first time ever, I could be the exact opposite. I won't be telling my mom about this! We finally made it to the party and as soon as we walked in the room, a puff of smoke hit me in the face. We quickly shut the door so it wouldn't stink up the halls and looked around the room.

For the most part, it was dark aside from the flashing lights that would go off. The music was loud and nothing that I even recognized. We found Miu and Kaede, both of who already looked a little tipsy. They both got a little too excited when we got up to them. Kirumi was sitting there too though she wasn't drinking. I almost didn't recognize her without her usual outfit. I guess she was staying sober tonight to make sure everyone was okay. I felt bad, she deserved to have a night of fun. Maybe we can convince her another time.

"Hey," Miu grabbed my arm, "I'm going to make you ladies a drink!"

"Miu," Kirumi spoke up, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"I'm an inventor," Miu shouted proudly, "I have to be careful whenever I create things! Have no fear!"

With that, she handed Kaede her drink and marched over to the table that was filled with vodka and soda. I looked around for anyone else and was shocked to see Maki and Angie here. They appeared to be passing a blunt back and forth and were drinking as well. Damn Angie, she better pray her ass off to that Atua god tomorrow. I looked around some more but didn't recognize anyone else. I sat back and waited for Miu to come back with our drinks. Kaede took small sips from hers and smiled.

"I've never done something like this before," she took another sip, "I feel so bad!"

Miu was finally back and handed the drinks to Tenko and me. The four of us all cheered and drank. Surprisingly, there was more soda than vodka! I could still taste the vodka and felt my chest go warm, but the drink was really good. I sat back and laughed with the girls. Maki and Angie joined us after they were finished smoking but seemed completely out of it. Finally, I found all the guys coming though. They all looked high as well besides Gonta and Kiibo. They made their way over to us and soon we were all having fun together. Miu spent her time flirting with Kiibo, Kaede was snatching Shuichi's hat away and putting it on her head, and Kaito was spending his time poking at Maki's cheeks who was taking it.

I stared up at Oma, and watched him talk with Shuichi who had given up on his hat by now. I drank a little faster, not really registering anything and focused on him. I thought back to the brief moment when he had me pinned to the floor of his room and felt myself get even more warm. I completely forgot about breathing and nearly drowned myself when I remembered that I Needed to breath. I got a few glances at me but they ignored me right away. Oma smiled down at me, shook his head, and practically shoved Miu aside to sit next to me.

"Hey," he laughed, "You having a good time?"

"Go away, male," Tenko shouted.

"Tenko," I turned to her, "Easy girl."

I turned back to Oma and smiled. Tenko rested her chin on my shoulder still wanting to be in the conversation but I feel like it would be different if she wasn't giving Oma a death stare. We still laughed and talked until he reached his hand out.

"Hey, let's go get another drink and then go somewhere," he suggested.

I looked back at Tenko who sat up and nodded, "You better not try anything with her, you degenerate!"

Oma rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

I grabbed Oma's hand and for the first time, stood up. I stumbled a little bit and shook my head. Maybe whatever Miu did to my drink was filled with more vodka then I thought. We made it to the table with all the drinks and I saw a punch bowl. There was nothing to scoop the drink with so I dunked my cup in and filled it up to the top. Oma stared at me and laughed before pouring grape soda into his cup. I took a sip and smiled. It was so good! I've heard about drinks like this being really dangerous since they were so tasty, so I kept that in mind.

"Come on," Oma pulled at my arm, "Let's go smoke!"

I followed him through the room and to a small corner where no one would bother us. Oma pulled out a blunt and suddenly grabbed my chin. His fingers were warm and my face went red. He tapped my lips with the blunt and winked.

"Open up, my beloved mage," he said.

I did just that and closed my mouth over the blunt. He pulled out a lighter and lit the edge. And just as if I had been doing this all my life, I inhaled and enjoyed it.

***

I couldn't believe my eyes. Himiko was freaking smoking and drinking! And she looked beautiful! She coughed a lot, probably her first time smoking, but she seemed to really enjoy it! We shared the rest of the blunt in silence and just stared at each other. I don't know why I was feeling like this, but I was jealous every time the blunt or the rim of her cup touched her lips. I wanted that to be my lips against her's. At this point, it would be too late to do anything, I just can't kiss a drunk person, that wouldn't be right at all. I'll just make her laugh tonight by messing with people in the room. She hated whenever I pranked her, but pranking others made her extremely happy. Maybe one day she can help me with her magic.

We were finished the blunt and because of all her coughing, Himiko was almost finished with her drink. I was drinking my favorite soda in the world just because all I wanted to do tonight was smoke. Part of me was a little worried about her, she didn't really seem like the type who could handle this much alcohol. Thankfully, Kirumi, Gonta, and Kiibo were all sober so at least one of them would help her if something were to go wrong or if I wasn't around her for a moment. I watched her finish off her drink and smile sloppily up at me.

"Hi," she giggled and blushed, "Hi Kokichi-kun."

It took everything in me to not start laughing at that. I wasn't going to make fun of her, but the site of Himiko and everything she was saying was adorable! She was a completely different person at this point and there's no way I'm leaving her side. She's way too funny.

"I'm gonna get another drink," she waved her hand around and smiled when I grabbed it.

"Himiko, I think you should have soda or water for now," even though this part of Himiko was incredible, I was still worried about her.

"No," she whined, "I've never felt like this before! Let me live!"

"That's what I'm trying to do," I laughed, though it was nervous laughter.

HImiko dunked her cup back into the punch and I hesitantly poured some of it out. Himiko stared up at me angrily and pouted. I wrapped my arm around her tiny form and as soon as she was mad at me, she went back to being happy and leaned against me. We made it back to the couch and pretty much everyone but those who chose to stay sober were either high or drunk. I carefully sat Himiko down so she wouldn't hit her head on the wall or spill her drink and sat down next to her. I drank more of my soda and twirled her hair in my fingers. I was careful not to mess up the braid that she made.

"Yumeno-chan," I carefully shook her to get her attention, "Let me know whenever you get hungry, I'll take you to get something to eat."

She nodded though I know she didn't fully register what I had just said. I spent time talking to other people and pulling pranks on them, especially Kaito. As expected, Himiko laughed at all of them. Even Maki laughed when I was messing with everyone, usually she would stare at me as if she were ripping my soul to shreds. I was glad I ended up coming out tonight. Usually I wouldn't want to be the one to party, but I didn't know that I needed this night, and at this point, I didn't want it to end. I felt Himiko leaning closer against me and when we locked eyes, everything seemed to stop. All I wanted to do was kiss her, but nothing about that would be right.

Instead, I rubbed her head and pulled her closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869 2 27
Yasuho Shirogane gets transferred to the Academy for Gifted Juveniles but then realizes day by day that the school is weirder than before... Figure o...
1.1K 41 23
A sorta different take on danganronpa trigger happy havoc, if different characters died and different characters survived, but not Hina, I will never...
2.8K 48 48
Akira Inoue and 15 other students, who are ultimate students, go to a school known as Hope's Peak Academy. But, they don't know it is going to be a k...
121 6 7
After The Killing School Life, Byakuya and his classmates were taken into Future Foundation where they would forget about the pain of their losses an...