Virtue Of The Vicious (reader...

By Lollerflock

Imprison for war crimes a former soldier getting another chance at serving for Rainbow Six, but some things d... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
part 9
Part 10
Part 11
part 12
part 13
Part 14
part 16
Part 17-the end

Part 15

1.5K 19 6
By Lollerflock

Demon was getting his gear ready as Y/n was loading his rifle.

Y/n: Man, I miss my shotgun

Demon: Are you fucking kidding me?

Y/n: Calm down we will save them.

Twitch: I got it ready for you two.

Y/n: Thanks, Emma.

He gave her a kiss before Demon shoved him.

Demon: Let's go.

Twitch: I'll be on your comms helping you out.

(Rainbow base)

Thatcher stood inside Taylor's office.

Taylor: Here's the report go assemble a team you think is best and stop Y/n from killing Ash's parents.

Thatcher: Mind if I go on this one? I want to be there when we get that bastard.

Taylor: Sounds good.

Thatcher stood in the briefing room with Lion, Smoke, Maverick, and Zofia.

Thatcher: So we wait until we spot Y/n then we move in. Any questions? No? Good.

Lion walked out but Taylor bumped into him.

Lion: Sorry.

Taylor: Oh it's okay. You okay?

Lion: Yeah I'm fine.

Taylor: If it's about Y/n let me know. How about this you get Y/n I'll help you with visitation rights with Alexis.

Lion: I'll keep that in mind.

He walked into his room where Dokkeabi was walking around in his shirt.

Dokkeabi: Hey Oliver, Mute was looking for you.

Lion: Sounds good, he probably wants to get his ass kicked again.

She walked up to him and kissed him then went to watch T.V while setting off Vigil's phone.

He shut the door. He turned around by Ash pulling him in her room with Mute.

Ash: What's going on?

Lion: Y/n is going to kill your parents.

Ash: What's the reason behind it?

Lion: They said that Demon actually killed Twitch and he wants revenge.

Ash: That's stupid why not have him attack me?

Lion: I don't know. Thatcher is going to be leaving soon.

Ash: When you see Y/n tell him there's a present in your bag.

(Outside Ash's parent's house)

Everyone moved towards the house carefully until a bullet hit a tree next to Lion.

Thatcher: Everyone down!

Maverick: Did anyone see where the shot came from?

Thatcher: Lion use that damn drone.

He launched his drone and waited for it to scan.

Lion: I have multiple targets inside.

Thatcher: What do you mean?

Lion: There's more than just Y/n inside.

A White Masks was thrown out from a window. Thatcher looked at the house with binoculars seeing Y/n and Demon clearing a room of White Masks.

Thatcher: Everyone move in.

(Ten minutes before Rainbow arrives)

Y/n and Demon were moving towards the house.

Y/n: We better hurry up before Rainbow gets here.

Demon: White Masks are here.

He pointed out to the distance where a White Mask was running to cover. They moved closer to the house until his father walked outside. Y/n looked as he walked to a garden to pick something. White Masks ran in grabbing him to take him inside.

Demon: let's go.

They snuck up behind two masks that waited outside. Y/n snapped his target's neck while Demonslit the throat of his.

Demon kicked the door down throwing his man inside. He ran in killing a Mask with his hands. Y/n moved in next with a rifle he took from a dead body.

Twitch: Y/n, deploy my drone and I'll search the building while you take care of the guests.

Demon: I'm going upstairs.

Y/n dropped the drone watching as it drove away downstairs. More vehicles drove towards them, Y/n stood by the door firing at the truck as they drove in.

Y/n: Hey! We got more coming!

A White Mask ran up to fire a grenade launcher at Y/n blasting him back into a different room where another Mask began to hit him with his gun. Y/n kicked the man's kneecap in then climbed over him to punch his throat killing him. He looked outside as Lion and the others began moving towards him.

Y/N: Shit Rainbow is here!

A dead body flew downstairs as Demon looked at him.

Demon: I don't care.

(Taylor's office)

He picked up a satellite phone as he sat in his chair.

Taylor: Is it done?

Man: Sir, Rainbow has arrived earlier than expected.

Taylor: Damn it. Go with the backup plan.

(Mission area)

Demon kicked a mask down then grabbed the door to smash his head in. Screams from his mother came from outside as he watched an SUV pull up to take his parents.

Demon: They are leaving let's go!

"I dont think so." 

He turned to find Thatcher standing in his way.

Demon: I will kill.

Thatcher: I'd like to see you try.

Downstairs Y/n was shooting a Mask running inside with the last of his bullets. He threw it at the next one entering then pulled him down taking his knife to stab the side of the Mask's head. He got up but was knocked down by Maverick. He placed his boot on Y/n as he reached for his radio.

Maverick: I got...

Lion knocked him out with a strike from his rifle.

Lion: You alright?

Y/N: I'm fine.

He got up with the help from Lion, Zofia ran in for help but she quickly aimed her gun at Y/N.

Zofia: Quick restrain him.

Lion: No.

He stood in front of Y/n with his gun lowered.

Lion: He's not here to kill Ash's parents, he's doing the exact opposite.

everyone ducked as bullets flew by, Zofia turned to fire back at White Masks.

Lion: There's a surprise inside my bag.

Y/n unzipped it taking out his disassembled shotgun and ammo belt

Y/N: Oh I missed her.

Lion: Go ill deal with these bastards.

He moved to a window taking a firing position. Y/n ran upstairs finding Demon beating Thatcher down. He pulled him off but got shoved away.

Demon: Let's go they are driving away.

They ran out to the back taking his father's car as Y/n sat in the passenger seat putting his shotgun together.

Demon: Where did you find that?

Y/n: Lion gave it to me.

He got everything together then began loading it.

Y/N: I really hate using those damn rifles.

Demon: There they are!

He drove in the back of the car. Two men hang out the windows firing at them. Y/n aimed his shotgun shooting through the windshield shattering it along with the back window other the SUV.

Demon: Careful I dont want you hitting them.

Y/N: This isn't the first time I've done this.

He turned into the other lane driving closer but another Mask aimed an LMG at them. He turned into the car crushing the LMG gunner allowing Y/n to fire a round into the driver. The passenger jumped to the wheel as the car continued to drive away.

Demon: Nice shot dumbass they're still going!

Y/n: I don't see you doing any better.

He fired another round at the driver missing. Demon looked at a car driving at with White Masks shooting out of it.

Demon: Ahead of...

A truck drove in the side of their car slamming them against the metal guards. Y/N looked up at the other car driving at them. They collided together Y/n hit is head on the dash breaking his nose. He looked at White Masks walking out towards them until Demon got out to fight them off. The door opened and a man wearing Y/n's old gear pulled him out.

"Come on Y/n I have a job for you."

He dropped Y/n down then slammed the door on his head knocking him out.

(Unknown location)

Twitch sat inside Demon's hideout trying to get the nearly broken T.V to work when she heard a poorly running car drive in. She took a pistol off the table as she went to investigate the noise. Demon walked out heavily injured making his way to the cabinet.

Twitch: Where's Y/n?

Demon: He's been taken captive.

Twitch: Where?

Demon: I don't know yet, but he should be with my parents.

He began stitching up his wounds as Twitch went to the lockers to grab a rifle.

Demon: What are you doing?

Twitch: I'm coming with to save him. Got a problem with that?

Demon: You're probably better company than that whiny fuck. Just let me track the phone I put on him.

(Rainbow base)

Taylor stared at the phone on his desk until it lit up from an incoming call.

Taylor: Yes...Good...make sure he does it.

Thatcher walked in the office as Taylor dropped the phone on his lap.

Taylor: It looks like Y/n gave you a good fight did we get him?

Thatcher: No sir, that Demon guy was there.

Taylor: That guy seems to care about his family's safety.

Thatcher: White Masks were there as well.

Taylor: Y/n must have called them in when that Demon guy arrived. Anything about the family?

Thatcher: I saw Y/n drive away, I'd assume he took them when the man arrived.

Taylor: Alright I'll see if my UN contacts can find him, you're dismissed.

Thatcher: Let me know when we find him.

Taylor: You have done enough maybe you should take a break.

Thatcher: Not until the threat is gone.

He walked out, Taylor went back to looking at his phone.

Taylor: Give me a few days and you won't have to0 worry about that.

He picked up the phone again.

Taylor: You at your mission?... Good, there's a bit of a change...Yes, bring him to Y/n alive...do what you want to them.

(Y/n's location)

Y/n woke up tied on a chair as White Masks stood around him along with the fake Y/n.

"Hey Y/n."

Y/n: 276?

276: Yep, it's me. Ready to start that job I have for you?

He signaled his men. They brought two people inside with bags over their heads making them kneel in front of Y/n.

276: Have you met the Cohen's?

He pulled the bags off revealing their bruised faces.

276: Now what's more important Y/N, a mother's love or a father's guidance?

Y/n remained silent annoying 276. He walked up to him then put a pistol to his kneecap.

276: Come on just pick one. I know you didn't get either one as a child so this could be very difficult for you. How about I ask a different person. I think he has an answer for it.

Two men walked in shoving a kid over to Y/n. 276 pulled the bag off of the kid.

276: I'm sure you have heard of Alexis, right? If not this is your buddy Lion's kid.

He kneeled in front of Alexis putting the gun on his face.

276: You ready to help daddy's friend here?

Alexis began to cry as he shook his head.

276: Good. I'll make this easier for you. Who's more important a mom? or a dad?

Alexis continued to cry. 276 patted his face then wiped a tear away.

276: Still won't answer me, kid.

He walked up the Demon's father and fired a bullet into his head. 

Y/N: You bastard!

A White Mask hit Y/n across his face.

276: Okay Y/n your turn. I'm not going to say anything fancy, shot the kid or the old bitch.

Y/n: Why would I do that?

276: Because Taylor wants you to, silly.

White Masks cut him free to pick him up. Y/n punched one away then stabbed the other with their own knife. He was about to throw the knife but rubber shotgun round knocked him down.

276: You really should keep this fun rounds in your bag.

He walked up to his carrying Y/n's shotgun.

276: Who's the girl? She's pretty, I'll have to pay her a visit.

He loaded a round unknown to Y/n then shot his back as he tried to crawl away.

276: Haha, rock salt rounds!

Y/n turned around with extreme pain shooting in his back.

276: Stop being a baby. Now pick one.

Two men picked Y/n up. 276 loaded anther rubber round to shoot Y/n again.

276: Pick!

Y/n: Fuck you.

He fired another round at Y/n.

276: Pick god damn it!

He put the gun back pulling out his pistol again. He took the clip out and stood behind Y/n placing the gun in his hand as he helped Y/n aim it.

276: Now the kid? or Mrs. Cohen? I'm going to count to three. On three I was you to shoot one of them. If you don't I will kill both

"One."

Y/N: I'm not doing it.

"Two."

276: Ready?

"Three."

bang

A/N: So who died? Alexis? Demon's Mother? Both? I'll let you guys think about it. Have a good one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 5.3K 41
The light above was flickering. I could still tell with this bag over my head. My cuffs rattled around my wrists and arms. They were reinforced steel...
8.5K 87 12
Y/N "Shadow" L/N, a ruthless mercenary who kills anyone with no remorse, has been wanted by the governments of several countries for years and has ne...
3.2K 85 16
A Ukrainian SSO Operator is recruited to Rainbow Six after an operation in conjunction with the team.
9K 121 16
Psychopath (INFORMAL): "An unstable and aggressive person." Fitting this description perfectly is 'Psycho' a military veteran who was given this nick...