Stings Like A Bee [YoruSoi, I...

Oleh JoshuaHyuuga

So this basically is a high school fiction for Bleach. Everyone here is in a school and you get what you want... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 25

278 10 9
Oleh JoshuaHyuuga

A/N: Hi, two chapters in a row!!! I'm not gonna say much here, just enjoy~~~

Soon, Soifon let go of Yoruichi. "What's all this about, all of a sudden??" Yoruichi said, pouting, rubbing her arms where Soifon's fingers closed around. They were now outside the Great Hall where there was no students around. "I'm sorry, Yoruichi-san. I just wanted a talk." Soifon said, looking away from her golden eyes.

It had been a long time since the last time they had a proper conversation, and Soifon didn't quite know how to begin the talk. "Well, that's an impressive way of inviting me. You could just come to me and ask for the talk. What's with all this kidnapping business?" Yoruichi said jokingly. "I didn't want to talk to Urahara..." Soifon said, her eyes narrowing as the word Urahara came out her mouth. "Hm, that's quite like you." Yoruichi laughed.

Soifon stared at Yoruichi for a few seconds and blinked twice. "Damn it that's not what I wanted to say...!!!" Soifon cursed under her breath, turning away and punching herself. Yoruichi stood there and watched Soifon's actions with an amused look on her face. Soifon shook her head violently and turned back. "You're not mad at me??" Soifon demanded. "You mean kidnapping me away from Kisuke? No, not at all--"

"No! Aren't you mad at... everything???" Soifon said, her voice raising. Yoruichi tiled her head confusedly. "Seriously, Soifon, I don't understand a word--"
"Please stop pretending, Yoruichi-san!!" Soifon finally lost it and shouted angrily. Yoruichi looked taken aback by her sudden outburst of anger. "All these weeks, I've been treating you like you're an invisible person!! I've made you suffer from pain and loneliness!!! I've been denying your existence!! I've been doing everything that did nothing good to you!!! And it was me that landed you in all those plaster casts and bandages!!! Why aren't you mad at all these at all??" Soifon shouted, biting her lower lips and shaking from head to foot, her fists clenched tightly. "You should be!!! After all I've done--" Soifon's voice was muffled as Yoruichi pulled her into a tight hug.

"Yoruichi-san--"
"Shut up!! You've spoken enough now!!" Yoruichi shouted too, her arms tightening around Soifon's arms. Soifon fell silent. She could feel Yoruichi heart beating against her chest, her breathing brushing on her neck, and the slight shuddering of her hands. "I'm not mad at all..." Yoruichi whispered, her voice shaking slightly. "As long as you come back to me, I'm not mad at anything at all..." Yoruichi said quietly. Soifon felt a few dropped of water on her back. Yoruichi was crying. She sniffed and spoke.

"You now, it hasn't been easy..." She said in a slightly nasal voice. "...I'm sorry... the injuries must've been painful..." Soifon answered, the image of Yoruichi covered in wounds surfaced in her mind again. "No, I mean not having you around me... the pain of my wounds is shit compared to this feeling... it was like... someone's keep stabbing me in the heart with a dagger." Yoruichi said quietly, breaking the hug. She looked at Soifon, who was still not looking at her with her face reddening. She was wearing a blue, sleeveless dress that reached to her knees and had a red flower on her left shoulder.

"You look amazing, you know?" Yoruichi said, grinning. Soifon's face, already glowing bright red, burnt even brighter under the moon light. "S-Stop making fun o-of me... Yoruichi-san..." Soifon stuttered, clutching the hangs of her dress. "Kyaaaaa!!! I miss this reaction!!" Yoruichi shouted in her mind. "Y-Your dress looks really g-good, too..." Soifon muttered, peering at Yoruichi from the corner of her eye. "YOOOOOOO!!!!! Even though I'm not showing but I'm literally dying of cuteness and happiness!!" Yoruichi shouted in her mind again.

"Thank you, Soifon." Yoruichi said, smiling. She took her hand and walked off. "Let's get back. The party's not over yet!" Yoruichi said. Soifon, finally looking Yoruichi directly in the face, nodding with a smile. "Ah by the way, I'm moving back to the dorm. You coming back?" Yoruichi asked as they walked back to the noisy Great Hall. "Yeah, I moved back a week ago. I didn't have the chance to tell you because... well..." Soifon said, her voice fading away, but Yoruichi didn't seem to care after hearing Soifon was back in the dorm too. "Niiiiiiiice!!" Yoruichi said, clenching her fist and punching the air in celebration. And quite suddenly, something came across Yoruichi's mind.

"Wait a moment, how come you...??" Yoruichi stopped and turned back, pointing at Soifon. Understanding what Yoruichi meant immediately, Soifon plunged into explanation. "Chichiue agreed to let me stay free until graduation." She said. Yoruichi folded her arms, her eyebrow raising. "What stirred this 180 degree change?" Yoruichi asked inquiringly, but Soifon shook her head as well. "About this, I don't really understand either. Just a few days ago I was summoned to Chichiue's study, and he told me to do whatever I like, but I can only be like that till graduation." She said. "I thought this was another conspiracy or something, but the men that used to be monitoring me are all gone, and everything just sorta... ended?" Soifon finished uncertainly, looking at Yoruichi.

Yoruichi remained silent with her arms folded for about thirty seconds. "Hmm, I still think something fishy's going on here, but I'm glad that you're back." Yoruichi said. "However," She continued. "If I caught wind about your mad old man messing with you again, I'll go punch him straight in the face!" Yoruichi shouted with her eyes burning. "Thank you, Yoruichi-san, but please don't do that no matter what and please don't try to get in my house ever again!" Soifon said, putting much emphasis on the last sentence. Yoruichi laughed. "I won't, just kidding. I'm done with plaster casts." She said, still laughing.

"Well, there's something else I need to tell you." Soifon said, and Yoruichi stopped laughing. Soifon looked up at her, her fists balled again and fingernails sank deeply into her palm. She needed to confess, but she didn't want to hurt her any further. Soifon opened her mouth, but Yoruichi spoke first.

"I've told you, haven't I? I'm not mad at you at all, even though you've been shitting around with Ggio Vega all this time." Yoruichi said, rolling her eyes. Soifon looked shocked, her mouth opening and closing but no sounds came out. "I've figured it out myself eventually. After all, you and that sucker had that bet, didn't you? Plus, that 'incident' which got my bones all broken was kinda because of him too, and how your old man's insisting to let you two get along. So after stringing this and that together it's not hard to figure it out." Yoruichi said.

"Just forget about everything, alright? I don't care about that. You're back now, and everything's back to normal, right?" Yoruichi said, reaching out her hand and smiling broadly. Soifon stood there, her head bowed with her body trembling. "I'm so sorry... Yoruichi-san..." She broke down, dropping to her knees with tears cascading down her face. The beads of tears dropped on the the floor and glittered like little diamonds in the mellow moonlight. "There there," Yoruichi went to her and pulled Soifon in her arms again, patting her head gentling. Soifon sobbed harder than ever into Yoruichi's arms. Her tears seemed unstoppable like a faucet whose tap was ripped off.

Yoruichi closed her eyes and let herself sink into the darkness. Many images of Soifon during the past few weeks flashed through her mind. She hadn't been smiling, hadn't been talking, hadn't been eating much, Yoruichi supposed. She remembered the many times that sadness and sorrow seemed to be escaping the mask of stern look Soifon always kept on her face. "After all, you're the one that's been hurt the most." Yoruichi thought, feeling the corners of her eyes dampening again.

About ten minutes later Soifon calmed down a bit, wiped her face clean, and stood up. "Thank you, Yoruichi-san..." Soifon said, sniffing. Her eyes were red and slightly puffy, but the smile on her face outshone them. Yoruichi grinned. "Let's head back. The night's still young!" She said, and the two finally returned to the Great Hall.

"Oh, I love this song they're playing now." Yoruichi said as they heard the music. The song was Harukaze. "Yoruichi-san, may I invite you to a dance?" Soifon asked, holding out her hand. "Absolutely yes." Yoruichi answered with a wide grin. The two went to the dance floor and joined the many others that were dancing to the song. "Hey, I just remembered, you're Ggio's date, right? Is it okay that you're with me here?" Yoruichi asked jokingly, and Soifon rolled her eyes in a how-can-you-be-talking-about-him-now sort of way but smiled again. "Well, it turned out that he's not really interested in me at all." Soifon said. "He's got a similar situation like mine." Yoruichi nodded. "That's nice of him." She said, and Soifon laughed. "But I still think there's something weird about that guy though." Yoruichi said, and Soifon shrugged. "I kinda get what you're saying too. But now I'm no longer with him, it'll be fine." Soifon said in a reassuring tone.

"Hey, what about Urahara?" Soifon asked in the same tone as Yoruichi earlier, and Yoruichi gave her a look that was 99% the same with the one Soifon made. "He'll be fine. He's probably drinking something at the bar." Yoruichi said carelessly. Meanwhile Urahara sneezed. "Jesus Christ Urahra! You're sitting at a FREAKING BAR!!" Hisagi and Kira shouted at Urahara angrily. The two were apparently drunk on sugar. Urahara apologized and stared back to the dance floor. "I'm glad you're finally truly enjoying the night, but will you have time for one last dance with me?" He muttered with a defeated smile.

Soon, the song ended. The band continued to play their songs, and about half an hour later, the lead vocal came to the front. "This is the last song of today, thank you!" She announced, and everyone clapped and cheered and whistled, shouting for another anchor. "Ehh, it's already ended?" Yoruichi said a bit disappointedly, clapping along with everyone else. "I guess we spent too much time outside crying." Soifon said, laughing. Aizen went on stage and thanked the band and presented them with many gifts.

"Thank you for your extraordinary performance today, let's give them another round of applause." Aizen thanked the band once again as the audience exploded with claps, cheers, and whistles. "Now, time for the last event for tonight." Aizen said and handed the microphone to Gin, who just walked on stage. "Hai, mina-san, what do you think is coming next??" Gin asked, his mouth curling into his usual smile.

"Shirane yo!" Ichigo shouted, and many others laughed. Gin laughed as well. "I know you're all dying to know, so, three, two, one, here we go!" He shouted as a screen descended from the ceiling. Everyone laughed as they saw the words displayed on the screen, and the couples's faces went bright red.

"Show us love!!" Gin shouted through the microphone. "Christmas never comes without love and joy. So now, we're gonna randomly select ten students here, and those selected please come up to the stage with your date." Gin said, an evil grinning appearing on his face. "Let's begin!" Gin shouted, and a randomizer appeared on the screen.

"Ah, we have the first pair." Gin said, looking at the screen. "Kurosaki Ichigo-kun!" Ichigo slapped his forehead, grabbed Inoue's hand, and went up stage as if he'd already known it coming. "Abarai Renji-kun!" The second pair was selected, and Renji sighed and got up stage with Rukia. The third, fourth, and fifth pair were selected and Nemu and Ishida, Nelliel and Grimmjow, and Harribel and Starrk walked onto the stage.

A few seconds later, the sixth pair was selected. Gin stared at the screen for three seconds and turned toward the backstage. "Aizen-kun, did you make this happen on purpose or this's just a coincidence??" Gin called at the backstage, and everyone laughed again. On the screen read Gin's name.

"Well, Since Gin is being chosen as one of the ten pairs, I'll take the microphone from here on." Aizen came out and took the mic. The seventh, eighth, and ninth pairs were chosen, and they were Hitsugaya and Hinamori, Ulquiorra and Szayelapporo, and Ggio and Soifon. "And then, the last but not least," Names were showing rapidly on the screen, and finally, stopped at Urahara's name. "Urahara-kun and Shihouin-san." Aizen announced. The two walked onto the stage, and the audience boomed with whistles and claps and laughter again.

"Alright, let us begin." Aizen said with a rather evil smile. He took a box and handed to Yoruichi. "Pick one, and pass it down." Yoruichi nodded and took out a piece of folded paper. The box was passed down the roll of couples, all of whom's faces were bright red, and passed back to Aizen. Yoruichi was peering at Ulquiorra and Szayelapporo and snickering. "Oi, Ulquiorra," Yoruichi spoke out of the corner of her mouth. Ulquiorra's head moved to her slightly but he wasn't looking at her. "You two are going gay or what??" She asked.

Ulquiorra glared at her out of the corner of his eye and didn't say anything, and Szayelapporo, standing a bit behind Ulquiorra, pointed his middle finger at her behind Ulquiorra's back. "Ma ma, Yoruichi-san, we have much more guys than girls in 2-C after all. There's bound to be pairs of guys only." Urahara explained, sensing a rather dangerous aura hovering above Ulquiorra's head. Yoruichi stuck out her tongue and looked down at the piece of paper. "So what're we gonna do with this?" She asked, flipping the folded paper around in her palm.

"Good question, Shihouin-san." Aizen said. "Now, please all open the papers and see what's written inside." Everyone did so. "I have a bad feeling about this..." Many of them cursed in their minds. One by one, the couples opened the papers, and their reactions were all quite amusing. Ichigo, Renji, and Ishida had their faces buried in their hands while Inoue and Rukia looked mildly interested in the things written on the papers. Nemu didn't show much changes in her expression. Grimmjow and Hitsugaya were tearing the paper into pieces with Nelliel and Hinamori trying to stop them while Starrk and Harribel remained a blank face. Gin, on the other hand, was at the verge of suffocating since Rangiku was trying to strangle him. As for the last four pairs, Yoruichi and Soifon looked at each other confusedly while the others pulled a poker face.

"Well then, let's begin. Mina-san, cameras at the ready." Aizen said and handed the microphone to Ichigo. "Show us love, Kurosaki-kun." Aizen said with a smile. Ichigo seemed determined to use his glare to kill him and didn't move a finger. "I'll take it." Inoue said cheerfully as she took the mic. "We're gonna do the pocky game!" Inoue shouted through the mike. Aizen handed her a box of pocky, and Inoue took out one of the biscuits.

"Come on, Kurosaki-kun~" Inoue said as she held the pocky in her mouth, waiting for Ichigo. "...I'm gonna go hang myself later..." Ichigo muttered and bit on the other side of the pocky. "Damn it I'm at such a horrible angle!!" Yoruichi cursed as she tried to record the scene with her phone. Soon, their lips met, and another few seconds later, they broke apart. It was Renji and Rukia's turn now.

"Uh... yeah, well, I'll need to do a kabedon..." Renji said and two students took out a board from the back stage and propped it behind Rukia. "You must not let your brother kill me after this, alright?" Renji said to Rukia. "I-I'll do my best..." Rukia said in a somewhat feeble tone and leaned against the board. Renji gulped and reached out a shaky hand, placing it against the wall beside Rukia's head. "Renji you gotta get going or this's gonna take forever." Ichigo said with Inoue's arms wrapped around his. Renji shot him a somewhat meaningful look and turned back to Rukia.

"R-R-Rukia..." Renji said, stammering slightly. Aizen walked over to his and held the mike in front of his mouth. "Y-Yes...?" Rukia replied in the same stuttering tone. "W-W-W-Will you... g-g-g-go out with me...?" He said, his face growing so red that it was hard to tell apart his face and hair. Rukia closed her eyes and turned away and nodded three seconds later.

"YOOOOSHAAAAA!!!!" Renji shouted as he threw himself backwards to the floor, his face still as red as his hair. Mean while Rukia was clutching her chest as if she was having a heart failure. The audience burst out whistling and clapping. "Yo, so you really just confessed to Rukia?" Ichigo asked with a rather shocked look. Renji stared at him for five seconds and slapped his forehead. "Damn it I did!!" He shouted, flinging himself backwards onto the stage. "Man, you're crazy." Said Ichigo as he went to pull Renji up from the floor. "Says the one who kissed Inoue in front of the whole school." Renji said as he got up. Ichigo rolled his eyes and went back to his spot.

"Well then, next, please." Aizen handed the microphone to Ishida. "...I-I... I-Im g-gonna... get s-smooched... smooched... o-on... " Ishida muttered, his face growing redder than anyone on the stage. Nemu grabbed the mike and spoke. "I'm gonna give him a hickey." She said, turned around and kissed Ishida on the neck. "You know, this's kinda getting a bit inappropriate." Ikkaku said as he held his phone in front of him. "Don't just say something's inappropriate just because you never get to do so." Kukaku said, and everyone around them burst into laughing. "Damn you...!!!" Ikkaku growled as she grinned at him exactly the same way when Yoruichi mocked the guys. They looked back to the stage and saw Ishida lying on the floor, twitching slightly with Nemu standing beside him, her face showing no emotions as always.

"Alright, now, Grimmjow and Nelliel, it's your turn now." Aizen moved on to the next pair. "I refuse!" Grimmjow spat. "If you don't obey the instructions in the paper, you have to put on this outfit." Aizen said as he took out a Sailor Moon outfit. Grimmjow recoiled slightly at the sight of the clothes. "Wow, this's cute! Put it on, Grimmjow!" Nelliel said with her eyes twinkling. Grimmjow shot a deadly glare at Aizen and kneeled down before Nelliel. "I love you, m'lady. Be my all." Grimmjow said in a really stony tone. Nelliel giggled. "Okay." She said and pulled him up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Aw, this's cute." Kukaku said, smirking. "And now we know, next time when we want to make the guys to do something, threaten them with a Sailor Moon outfit." Tatsuki said, laughing. "Alright, now, team Harribel and Starrk." Aizen walked to the fifth pair. Starrk kneeled down on the floor without a word and Harribel sat down on him. Everyone whistled and laughed. "Well, Harribel does give people an impression that she's this kind of people... freaky shark queen..." Hiyori, standing a bit farther away from the stage with her other friends, muttered. "Yeah, but I think Starrk isn't really an M." Yadomaru Lisa, Hiyori's good friend, said, nodding. "Then what's his type?" Mashiro, another friend of Hiyori, asked rather eagerly. Lisa held her chin and stared at the stage for a few seconds. "Lolicon." She said simply. The two stared at her for another few seconds and burst out laughing.

"Hey look, it's Ichimaru and Rangiku's turn now." Hiyori said, pointing at the stage. They didn't catch what they were supposed to do, but judging by the fact that Rangiku grabbed Gin's collar and kissed him full in the mouth, they worked it out themselves. "Haaaaa!!! They made up!!!" Hiyori shouted in shock at the scene. "That goddamn lying cow!! She said she's into no one!! And I asked her that about 72 hours ago!!" She shouted. "Well, apparently she changed her mind." Lisa said with an indifferent look. "Hmmm, Mashiro wants a boyfriend too!!" Mashiro whined loudly, holding her hands together with her eyes shining.

It was Hitsugaya and Hinamori's turn now, and he looked determined not to say a word until he got off stage. Aizen handed Hinamori a bowl of pudding. "Shiro-chan, ahh~~~" Hinamori said as she scooped the pudding and held it in front of his mouth. Hitsugaya, looking sides ways at her with his mouth shut and arms folded, did not budge. "Come on Shiro-chan, this's actually embarrassing..." Hinamori whispered, her face reddening. "IF YOU DON'T WANT IT LET ME TAKE IT!!!!!" Many Hinamori fans below the stage shouted in their minds, watching the two jealously.

Hitsugaya continued to look sideways at her, and three seconds later, the corner of his mouth twitched. "Alright then." He said and took the bite. "You are enjoying this, aren't you??" Hinamori muttered to him, puffing her cheeks out. "I thought you were in on this stuff, Fukukaichou." Hitsugaya said with a smirk.

"Well, let's move on." Aizen said, walking to Ulquiorra and Szayelapporo. "You know what to do, right?" He said, handing the mic to Ulquiorrra. "Everyone start the bridal march please." Ulquiorra said, tossed the mic back to Aizen, and picked up a really pissed Szayelappora in bridal style. Everyone immediately realized what they were up to and boomed into the chorus. "I'm gonna slay everyone of you and cut your asses off and hang them over my fucking fireplace!!" Szayelapporo roared as Ulquiorra walked toward the gate out.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! KISUKE!!! LOOK AT THAT!!!!" Yoruichi shouted, laughing louder than ever, her hands trembling so badly with laughter that she couldn't hold the phone to record the scene steadily. "Well, I must say, it is rather hilarious." Urahara said, holding up his fan to his mouth and laughing behind it. Holding her stomach, Yoruichi looked sideways at Soifon, who was also laughing hard with tears falling down her face. The laughter did not die down until five minutes later, when everyone finally calmed down slightly. Aizen, still laughing a little bit, approached Soifon and Ggio.

He took a deep breath and turned away from them, covering his eyes. He took another deep breath and turned back to the two. "My apologies." He said, finally steadying his voice. "Yeah yeah, whatevs. What's this one up to though?" Ggio said rather impatiently and held the piece of paper before Aizen's eyes. "Just as it says, swap partners with the last couple." Aizen said. "Wow wow wow, hold it, Kisuke's gotta get switched to that dude?" Yoruichi asked, her eyebrow raised.

"Nope, lady with lady, gentleman with gentleman." Aizen shook his head, walking toward Urahara and Yoruichi. "So, Shihouin-san, may you leave Urahara-san and pair up with Soifon-san?" Aizen said in an oddly polite tone. Yoruichi's eyebrow was still raised but she obliged. "What's with the change of tone?" She asked as she left Urahara. Aizen didn't say anything and went back to the center of the stage.

"Hi, hehe." Yoruichi said as she stood next to Soifon, who's face had gone bright red again. "H-Hi..." She said somewhat uncomfortably. "Number one to eight, you may now leave the stage and go make out somewhere in the dark." Aizen said, and everyone laughed. Ichigo and Renji and glared at Aizen as if they wanted to use their glares to directly strangle him. Ishida was still in a rather tranced state and the rest of them just ignored him. The first eight pairs moved off the stage, leaving Soifon, Yoruichi, Ggio, and Urahara on stage.

"Now, the last two pairs, impromptu show." Gin said through the microphone. Aizen had given the mike back to him when he got off the stage. "What?!" Soifon and Yoruichi exclaimed. Urahara laughed defeatedly and Ggio sighed with his brows twitching. "You're not getting off the stage until you do something." Gin said, whistling casually and turning in circle. "Alright then, if you must see us do it." Urahara said as he folded his fan with a snap and turned to Ggio.

"C'mon darling, don't be shy~" Urahara said, grabbing hold of Ggio's shoulder and leaning closer to him. Ggio didn't say anything and raised his leg in defense, which collided with Urahara's crouch. Urahara let out a high whimper and crumpled to the floor. The audience exploded with laughter. "Right, people, this's called 'I Refuse'." Ggio called to the audience and dragged the twitching Urahara off the stage by the leg. "Yo, Yoruichi, Soifon, do something!!" Kukaku shouted, punching her fists in the air, urging the two.

The whole Great Hall's attention was now totally focused on Soifon and Yoruichi while the two stood side by side, bewildered and feeling their faces started to burn. "S-So... what're we gonna do...?" Soifon asked, stammering again. "No idea... this's super cringy..." Yoruichi muttered back. This wasn't like her, Yoruichi thought. She'd been known to be one of the most unabashed students in the school who always did things that make people's eyes fly out of their eyeholes, but now, she was actually feeling more and more awkward? The Shihouin Yoruichi? Feeling embarrassed? Was it because their task was to do embarrassing things that only couples do? Or was it simply just because she was with her...

Yoruichi peeked sideways at Soifon. Her head was bowed, but the look on her face seemed oddly determined. She looked up and turned to her, and before Yoruichi could utter a word, she found out that a pair of arms was wrapped around her neck. "Yoruichi-san, I'm sorry, but I don't know what's got to me... my body's taken over control..." Soifon muttered. Yoruichi's eyes widened at the girl holding her. She couldn't quite see her expression, but through the gaps of her bang, Yoruichi could tell that her face was boiling red again. And even more unusually, she felt her body getting hotter as well.

Slowly, Soifon looked up, and the black eyes met the golden ones. The sounds of the audience and Gin's voice sounded but felt distant and muffled, and time seemed to have slowed down tenfold for the two. Their faces were only inches apart, Yoruichi could even feel Soifon's soft breath brushing against her face, and at that moment, she felt something soft touched her lips.

The Great Hall was filled with the loudest silent, and before Yoruichi'd got anything in her mind sorted out, she felt the arms around her neck leave and got picked up in bridal style. Without a word, Soifon jumped off the stage, carrying Yoruichi, and rushed out the Great Hall. The Great Hall remained its total silence for another thirty seconds and, as if tuned back on, exploded with the loudest applause yet. "I wasn't expecting any of that!!" Gin shouted through the microphone, shouting and cheering along his fellow schoolmates. "Well, that certainly brought a perfect end to our shows, didn't it?" He said, getting back on stage and handing the microphone to Aizen.

"It sure did, thank you, Gin." Aizen said and turned to the audience. "The show for tonight has come to an end, thank you all for your participation. The dance floor will be opened once more, and please enjoy your night until the close of today's event." Aizen said, and with another cheer of the students, the slow dancing music was back on, and everyone started to enjoy the last bit of the Yule Ball.

Meanwhile, Soifon was carrying Yoruichi and running up the school's back mountain. Yoruichi stared up at the sky. It was a full moon night. "I just got kissed..." These words kept echoing in her mind. Her gaze moved sideways to Soifon. She wasn't showing much expression.

"So this is how being picked up in bridal style feels like..." Yoruichi muttered out loud, her mind bringing her back to two months ago, when she'd carried Soifon like this and ran this way and that in Soifon's father's large mansion. "It was the complete opposite of it..." She thought. Soifon stopped at a tree and put Yoruichi down.

Soifon sat down against the trunk and buried her face in her knees. "I'm sorry..." She muttered after a long silence. Yoruichi sat down beside her. "Why do you keep apologizing tonight?" She asked. Soifon sighed. "I really don't know. It's just that everything felt so confusing tonight." She muttered. "I'm sorry for acting all weird and..." Her voice tailed away.

"Well, first thing first, if you ever say 'I'm sorry' again, I'm gonna smack you in the mouth." Yoruichi said, laughing. Soifon chuckled as well. "Am I doing things right?" Soifon asked after another few seconds of silence. Yoruichi looked up at the sky. "I don't know." She answered simply, stood up, and climbed up the tree.

"You wanna come up here?" Yoruichi asked. Soifon nodded and climbed up the branches too. "I've always liked sitting on a high branch and looking at the view of the town." Yoruichi said as Soifon sat down next to her. "Yeah, now I know why you like high places." Soifon said, awed by the night view of the city.

Silence fell between them as they continued to look at the view. The town seemed asleep, but every thirty seconds or so, a car would light up some parts of the streets, and fade away quickly as it went down along the roads. "You think there'd be any changes at school?" Yoruichi broke the silence after about five minutes. "I mean, the whole school was there when... well, you know." She said, feeling her face getting hot again as her thoughts came to what just happened on the stage earlier. "Maybe." Soifon replied shortly.

"Urrggghhh screw them!!" Yoruichi shouted as she wrapped her arm around Soifon's shoulder. "Yoruichi-san...!?!?"
"I don't care!! You're back with me now, what else do I need to worry about??" Yoruichi said, grinning widely down at Soifon. Her face felt slightly numb, perhaps it was because it was the first time she'd ever grinned properly in all these months and her muscles had almost forgotten how she used to make that expression.

Soifon looked up at her, her mouth opening and closing but no sounds came out. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay. We've been through that much already, haven't we?" Yoruichi said softly. Soifon smiled as well and shifted slightly to get into a more comfortable position and rested her head on Yoruichi's shoulder.

"Everything's gonna be alright." Yoruichi repeated in a whispered.

A/N: I'm sorry for taking like almost four months to update these two chapters, but I did my best finding time. College application is really tiring. Hope you enjoyed reading and please remember to vote and comment and follow me :D!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.3K 450 21
You arrive at Tokyo Jujutsu High after transferring from Kyoto. You had lived nearly your whole life there, graduating and later defending the area f...
1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...
The Prodigy's Path Oleh ICON

Misteri / Thriller

1.1K 34 5
"With Ayanokouji's abilities being more thoroughly explored, the story sees him dealing with more difficult situations and encounters than he does in...
65.4K 886 35
Your story is about you died and got reincarnated .You a smart and handsome young man of 22 years of age who loved a anime called Bleach/Naruto. His...