A Magical Journey

By tatertot15

Luna ( one of the main charecters ) recently moved to the magical small town know as Maybell. There are stran... More

A Magical Journey
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
random
so happy and thank you
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eigteen

chapter eight

136 6 2
By tatertot15

The appearance of things change according to the emotions, and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves.

Kahlil Gibran

Luna's P.O.V. :

I awoke to the sun's rays hitting me on the face and the sweet melody of the birds chirping outside. I rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn. I felt well rested, this was the best sleep that I have had in a couple of days. I sat up and looked over to where John was laying. He was so fucking hot! I just wanted to feel his abs, but I pulled my hand away. What would a guy like this want with me? He was hot and well, I was me. Plain old me.

"Are you done checking me out now?" said John, with a slight grin on his face, as I now noticed that he was watching me the whole time. "I do'nt know what you are talking about." I said as I got out of bed. My cheeks were now a shade  of pink. "How would you know if I was checking you out anyways? You were asleep." "HA! so you are admitting that you were checking me out! Wow Luna look who the pervert is now." he said jokingly.

"Fuck!" I said remembering that Ray was supposed to be home at 10:00. He would freak if I was'nt at the house. I scrambled around to find my clothes. I finally found them and quickly got my cell phone.It was 10:30. If Ray came in my room to check on me and I was'nt there...well let's just say there would be lots of yelling, since I had a history of sneaking out at my old place. " I have to go home!"

"Is everything ok?" John asked questioningly. "Ya it's just that I have to get home..." I said as I grabbed my clothes and started to go. Just then I was grabbed by my waist and turned around. I looked up and saw John staring back at me. Before I knew it his lips crashed against mine. He pulled me closer to him and the kiss grew even more passionate. John's hand were around my waist and my fingers were tangling with his hair. I started experiencing feelings that I had never felt before. Do'nt get me wrong I have kissed before, but this was different. 

I quickly pulled myself away. The warmth of his body left mine. I did'nt want to stop kissing him, but the whole thing just shocked me and I did'nt know how to deal with these new feelings.

Before I knew it I found myself running down the stairs and out the front door. I quickly made my way over to my house and up to my room, where I made sure the window and curtains were closed.

I put my fingers to my lips, remembering the kiss I literally just had and  how it just felt so right. Did I really have feelings for John like I said last night? It was also weird too, because I had no nightmares last night when I was with John. I aloud the memory of his lips on mine to linger for another second before I locked it away in my mind.

Quietly I walked down stairs and plopped myself down on the couch in the living room. I turned on the t.v. and flipped through the channels. As usual nothing, but crap was on. I finally came to a channel that looked semi-interesting. It seemed to be some survival show like Man v.s. Wild, but ater like five seconds it was on commercials.

I decided to get up and get something to eat. I just grabbed a glass of orange juice and quickly guzzled it down, letting the orangy sweetness quench my thirst. I went back to the couch and continued to watch the weird wilderness show. A thought suddenly dawned on me....where is Ray? It was now 12:00 and his note clearly stated that he would be home at 10:00. O, well he was probally just running late from where ever he was. Another thought dawned on me. Ray never did said where he was going...

It was'nt like Ray to not let me know where he was going. I dialed Ray's cell number and called him...no answer. I called back again and still no answer, so I left a voicemail."Ray? where are you? You said you would be home at 10:00 and it's now 12:05...Um I'm sorry for yelling at you. Call me back." 

John's P.O.V. :

I pulled Luna closer as our kiss grew more passionate. She quickly pulled away and looked at me for a second. I could hear her heart beating and I could see it in her eyes that she really did'nt want to leave. So why was she? All I could do was just stand there and watch as she ran away.

Screw all the rules of being a protector and to hell with what Ray would say to me when he found out that I kissed Luna. It just felt so right being with her and next to her.

Nati's P.O.V. 

I could sense something was wrong, but I did'nt know what it was. All of the sudden my phone buzzed.

"Hello?Nati?" it was Ray and he sounded hurt or something.

"Ray what's wrong?"

"That dose'nt matter now Nati. They are here. I am leading them on a wild goose chase right now, but it wont be long before they catch on and come looking for Luna. I'm going to call John now. Meet him at the school and find Mrs.Yoko."

Just like that he hung up the phone. I can't believe this was really happening. Just last night Ray and my parents were going to a meeting. Ray and my parents were both part of some secret organization... and I'm guessing Mrs.Yoko was too, since Ray asked me to find her. I opened my car door and started to drive to school.

John's P.O.V.

"John they are here and I do'nt know how much longer I can keep them on this goose chase. Get Luna and meet Nati at the school." Ray started to say. Suddenly it sounded as if he had fell or something. "They-they caught up to me, John they know now! They are coming after Luna now.." Ray was saying just before I heard a scream of agony and then silence...complete silence.

"Ray? Hello? What's happening?" I asked as I started to panic.

"Hello, John. I'm coming after Luna now, and I will find her." an all to familiar voice said. I knew that voice I just could'nt think of who it was.

"You'll have to kill me first." I said angrily to the stranger.

"Pity, I was hoping that I would'nt have to kill anyone else, but o well more fun for me."

Then the stranger hung up. I had to find Luna! She was in danger! I hurriedly put on a shirt and then materialized, then rematerialized right in Luna's living room.

As I reappeared I saw Luna just staring at me.

Luna's P.O.V. :

I was watching why strange ass wilderness show with my feet propped up on the coffee table, right when John magically appeared in front of the t.v. All of those feelings that I thought had fizzled away had now crept their way back up into my heart.

"First of all I do'nt want to talk to you right now. Secondly what are you doing in my house uninvited? And lastly get out of the way I'm watching t.v." Without even answering my questions John walked over to me."Look we can do this the easy way or the hard way." he said as he gave me a stern look. "I"m not going any where with you! And please get the fuck out of my house." I said, trying to say it as sweet as possible. "I guess it's the hard way then."John said as he flung me over his shoulder. "Let the fuck go of me you dip-wad!" I said as John carried me to his truck while I was kicking and hitting him at the same time.O My Gosh he really was some murder freak! Before I knew it I was placed in John's truck and the doors locked.

John started the truck and we started to drive away. I could sense something was wrong though, not only because John was acting like a crazy person, but because he was driving at full speed like a maniac. As we continued to drive down the dirt roads I regretted every second of coming to Maybell.

After about thirty minuets of complete silence between me and John, and his maniac driving we arrived at school. School? Why did he bring me here? John then unlocked the doors...Big mistake on his part though!

I hurriedly opened the truck door and ran.I started to run towards school hoping that there would at least be a janitor in there or someone that could help me. I took two more steps before a pair of hands grabbed me around the waist. It was John again."Let me go John!" "Luna you're ok!"said a female voice, it was'nt John...It was Nati! "Nati help me! This lunatic who says he's my protector kidnapped me and brought me here!" I said as I wiggled my way out of John's arms and started running over towards Nati.

"Look Luna I do'nt have time to explain, but we need to get out of here." Nati said pleadingly to me. "Why do we have to get out of here? I'm not going anywhere until you two give me some answers." I said sternly to both Nati and John. Nati grabbed my arm and John grabbed my other and before I could protest, a tangible darkness came over me, and as quickly as it happened it stopped. We were now is Mrs.Yoko's room.

Mrs.Yoko's P.O.V. :

I paced back and forth waiting for them. Ray had called me and told me everything. I just could'nt believe that this was happening. I just wish that they would hurry up and get here soon. AS if to answer my wish they appeared right in front of me...John, Nati, and Luna.

I watched Luna's face as she appeared, she definatly was new to this whole magic thing. All of the sudden there was loud noise outside and peole yelling. I darted over to the window and looked outside. About six men were outside and making their way inside the school.

"Ok children now listen up! We need to get out of here and fast!" I ushered them over to the whiteboard. "This is just a whiteboard." they all seemed to say at the same time. I mumbled a few words then the whiteboard disappeared revealing a secret passage. I ushered them all inside and sealed the passage behind us.

Luna's P.O.V. :

My life was just beginning to be ok now, not great but ok. Now we were running away from something and I did'nt even know what it was we were running from!  Mesmerized by what Mrs.Yoko just did I allowed myself to be pushed down the hallway.

Why me? Why did everything bad in the world seem to be attracted towards me? I know I've done some bad things in my life and it was probably just karma coming back and taking its revenge, but why did it have to be here and now? And you know what sucked even more...I basically told Ray to fuck off the last time I saw him. For all I knew I probably would never see him again.

Hot tears started to pour down my face as I realized this. This was just all too much: running from an unknown evil force, having feelings that I've never had before for a guy, and coming to the realization that I never would see Ray again.

I was suddenly awoken from my thoughts as Nati started to shake me back into reality. "Luna! Get a grip on yourself!" I blinked my eyes as Nati was saying this to me. We were now out of the darkpassage way and outside. "Look we need to get to that forest over there." I heard Mrs.Yoko's voice say. I looked over to where she was pointing, only to see that the forest was like a mile away. Suddenly I heard a noise coming towards us. 

It was high pitched and shrill, almost causing my eardrums to burst, it was'nt to far off either.

John's P.O.V. :

After about five minutes of running down that dark and narrow passage we finally came to the ending and were outside once again. The fresh air filled my nostrils, replacing the musty air from the passage.

I snappped my head around as I heard a high pitched un-humanly sound. Before any of us could start running towards the forest the beast that made that noise was approaching us fast along with about six men who looked muscular and tough.

My instincts kicked in and I looked around for Luna so that I could protect her. I looked over to my right and saw her. "What is that thing?" she said in bewilderment as fear plastered itself on her face. I could clearly see all the features of the beast now. It was ginormous. It had to have been as tall as a giraffe. Its body was lean and black. It had a beak of some sort and razor sharp teeth. It's claws looked like they could tear their way through anything.

"Luna we need to get out of here! Come on" I shouted as reached out and started to grab Luna. "No." she said, she seemed so calm as she said this too witch shocked me even more. I continued to reach for her, but a pair of hands pulled me back.

I turned around to see that it was Nati. "What the fuck do you think you're doing she is going to die if we do'nt go now!" Then out of no where Mrs.Yoko said,"Look!" I turned my head around and stared to where she was pointing. I watched in amazement as some kind of sparkly stuff engulefed Luna. 

Luna's P.O.V. :

Everything around seemed to cease to exist. All sounds were blocked out as a strange tingling sensation started from my toes and made its way throught the rest of my body. That's when it got weird.

An even stranger sensation came over my body. I closed my eyes and opened them when I felt like the strange feeling was over. What  the fuck!" i screamed at the top of my lungs in my head. I looked at my self. The same beast that I saw running towards us, I had now transformed into only I was slightly larger. I felt stronger. All my senses were keener now and my sight was clearer. I felt invincible. It was then that I knew what I had to do, I had to kill the other beast that was now running towards me.

I ran towards it, still a little wobbly on my new feet, well actually claws I think. The beast and I now were face to face. I could feel its hot breath on mine and I could see its nostrils flaring. It opened its mouth and showed me its razor sharp teeth as if telling me to back off. I razed my huge paw thingy and instantly my claws elongated.

I felt it make contact with the beast as I slashed effortlessly through the air.  I hurtled myself at the beast knocking it to the ground again. Just as quickly though the beast dodged my attack and now had me pinned on the ground. I looked into its eyes, which seemed to be glowing reed with evil and hatred. A burning feeling started creeping its way up my throat. I opened my mouth hoping to relieve this sensation, but something else happened instead. Fire busted out of my mouth engulfing the beast in them. The beast was now laying limp on the ground charred to a black crisp all over while the last remains of it were sizzling.

Panting heavily I shifted back into a human. Sweat was pouring down my back anf face. I looked around me. There were bodies of other peole laying on the ground. I looked the other direction to see John, Nati, and Mrs.Yoko now running towards me. My attention was back on the sizziling remains of the beast now.

"Did I really just do that?" I said quietly to myself, almost not being able to speak at all from the shock of this. Everything started to spin around me, everything started to go black, and I found myself falling to the ground before everything around me disappeared.

***Hey wonderful, amazing, and beautiful people:D! What did you think of this chapter? Sorry everything kind happened at once... Luna finally discovered her powers though:)! Please let me know what you think!***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
1.2K 42 39
When Luna went to a bar one Friday night, all she wanted was to forget her ex. Something she instantly did when she met that one person, who was abou...
233 45 22
'Can't You See My Love for You Is Still Burning?' ____________________________________________________ Luna has become Queen of the dragons, or at le...
33.6K 1.1K 45
The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still. And her tune is heard on the distant hill, for the caged bird sin...